Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 12:09 PM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
ESE 36 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 30 percent chance of light snow later this afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Investigates Sask. government agreed to transfer 300 acres of GTH land to CP for no cost video
- A confidential document obtained by CBC's iTeam says the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways agreed to provide Canadian Pacific Railway 300 acres of serviced land at the Global Transportation Hub at no cost.
- Saskatchewan move to cut funeral service for poor is dehumanizing: advocate
- Tyler Gray, who works at Carmichael Outreach, said when Robert died, his family, friends from the street and Carmichael staff got a chance to speak at his funeral, to say goodbye and to be heard about how the loss affected them.
- #NoTouchy photo project shares stories of sexual assault
- It’s a difficult thing to talk about, so models in Saskatoon posed for pictures to help raise awareness about sexual assault.
- Regina woman says her family would consider converting to Catholicism if funding ruling stands
- Sarah Honeysett said converting to Catholicism may become an option if it means keeping her children in Regina's Ecole St. Angela Merici Elementary.
- Baby animals: unless there's danger, don't touch, says wildlife organization
- Now that spring has animals sprung, there will be little baby animals alone, out in the wild. While you may want to touch them — don't.