Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 3:00 PM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:53 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
ESE 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Sat May 25, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming east 30 overnight. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 in the evening. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Showers|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Man in critical condition after North Battleford shooting
- A man is in hospital after he was shot multiple times Saturday morning in North Battleford.
- Regina councillors want vacant gas station land cleaned up
- Some of Regina's city councillors say the city is hoping to use some federal money to rehabilitate vacant land that once held gas stations.
- updated Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Officers investigate crash with police cruiser
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a two-vehicle crash in the city's downtown area involving a police cruiser Friday night.
- Canada's Graham DeLaet 2nd after 2 rounds at Colonial
- Second-round play at the Colonial was delayed and then suspended because of storms Friday, but Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., finished his round and is second on the leaderboard.