Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 4:56 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near noon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Controversy swirls around chief who sexually assaulted teen video audio
- The Pheasant Rump Nakota Nation, in southeast Saskatchewan, is in turmoil because the band's chief has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a teenage girl on the reserve.
- Officials promote Sask. carbon capture project
- A project aimed at reducing harmful emissions from a coal-fired power plant in Saskatchewan is the focus of a government-sponsored symposium.
- RCMP seek suspect accused of assault on teen
- RCMP are looking for a man they believe is behind an assault on a 16-year-old girl outside of Yorkton on Friday before the long weekend.
- recap Mooseheads manhandle Knights at Memorial Cup video
- Martin Frk had a hat trick and an assist and Darcy Ashley also scored twice and had an assist of his own Tuesday as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the London Knights 9-2 in the final round-robin game for both teams at the MasterCard Memorial Cup.
- Anthem singer returns for redemption video
- Alexis Normand, the Saskatoon singer who was catapulted into an embarrassing spotlight after flubbing the words of the American national anthem at a Memorial Cup game, has bounced back with a crowd-pleasing performance.