Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
WNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 31.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Extreme wind chill minus 40.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-3° | -21°
27° | -6°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Erin Osmond-Kaziuk, teacher accused of sexually exploiting student, in court
- A 29-year-old teacher from Prud’homme, Sask. charged with sexually exploiting a high school student in Watrous, Sask., will be in court today for day two of her trial.
- Colder-than-normal weather expected to continue through March
- Looking to break out of winter's icy clutches? Unless you're in B.C., it's bad news — you're stuck in a frigid embrace for a while longer.
- Fire detachment responsible for Yellow Quill First Nation unclear
- Questions still surround which fire detachment responded to a house fire on the Yellow Quill First Nation.
- Roughrider Day at hockey game in Arizona
- In another sign there are no geographic limits to Rider Nation, it's Roughrider Day at an Arizona Coyotes hockey game.
- Saskatchewan Party claims $125M in savings from Lean program
- While the Saskatchewan Party praised savings from the Lean health care project at the legislature on Monday, the opposition wasn't buying the numbers.