Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Light snow beginning this afternoon. High minus 11 with temperature falling to minus 15 this afternoon.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Repairs underway following gas line break in Saskatoon
- An all-clear has been issued for a Saskatoon neighbourhood where a high-pressure natural gas line was ruptured by a contractor digging in the area Thursday afternoon.
- Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.
- Merging sick kids care in Regina gets OK from minister
- Saskatchewan's Minister of Health, Dustin Duncan, has given his approval to a move by the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region to consolidate services for sick children in one hospital, with intensive care cases being sent to Saskatoon.
- CBC Morning Edition hosts open house on Friday
- The annual merrymaking at CBC headquarters in Regina is about to begin — and you're invited. Head on down to the rotunda at 2440 Broad St. Friday morning for a live show hosted by the Morning Edition's Sheila Coles.
- Video Health minister reacts to probe of cigarette sales video
- Saskatchewan's minister of health says a CBC News report on the sale of cigarettes to minors convinces him of need for changes, Geoff Leo reports.