Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
Clearing in the morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low plus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Volunteers band together to rebuild Regina Beach pier
- The lakeside resort town of Regina Beach should have a rebuilt pier by the fall, as volunteers work to repair flood damage to the original pier.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- New North Battleford man dies in rollover
- A 29-year-old man from North Battleford died early Sunday morning after his SUV rolled over on a grid road east of the city.
- New Layoffs delayed at Regina truck manufacturer
- Workers at a tanker truck manufacturer in Regina have been told their jobs are secure until the summer.
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.