Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
31° | 12°
88° | 54°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive Regina police inspector avoids disciplinary hearing by retiring
- An iTeam investigation has revealed a senior Regina police inspector retired just days before he was to face a disciplinary hearing for his role in accessing surveillance video that resulted in children being kicked out of the Regina Optimist Dolphins Swim Club.
- New Boy, bunny safe after Moose Jaw house fire
- It was a close call for a Moose Jaw family when fire broke out in a house fire on Sunday.
- New CUPE says City of Saskatoon pension in surplus
- The national office at CUPE, the union representing four locals and more than 2,500 city workers in Saskatoon, now agrees with the locked out transit workers that the pension plan is sound.
- Regina City Council to vote on bus fare hikes tonight
- While Saskatoon grapples with a transit lockout, Regina City Council is focusing on its bus service, too — including some big fare increases.
- Updated Saskatoon bus riders speak out on impact of transit lockout
- Bus riders took to social media to vent about lost service at the start of the work week.