Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late this evening. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 25.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatonians share ideas on active transportation
- The City of Saskatoon is developing its first-ever Active Transportation Plan and wants input from cyclists, runners as well as people who use mobility aids.
- Fire ban continues as number of Sask. wildfires rises
- The Saskatchewan government says there have been 200 wildfires so far and 31 of them were active on Saturday, May 23.
- New neighbourhood in Saskatoon to include a Costco
- After months of speculation, Saskatoon is set to receive a 2nd Costco store in a southeast development called the Meadows.
- Crash with cyclist leads to impaired charge for Moose Jaw driver
- A man who was driving a vehicle that crashed with a cyclist in Moose Jaw Friday faces an impaired driving charge.
- Police investigate armed robbery at Saskatoon bank
- Police in Saskatoon are on the lookout for the suspect in an armed bank robbery Saturday morning.