Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Sask., residents share slippery weekend weather video
- After mild temperatures, freezing rain, snow and freezing fog hit many parts of Saskatchewan this weekend, people shared their experiences navigating the ice.
- Family builds ice castle on Echo Lake video
- It's about 2,700 kilograms of ice piled into an architectural masterpiece. It may be medieval-inspired, but it comes with a 900-kilogram ice bar for entertaining.
- Video Rider fans react to Ricky Foley trade video
- Rider Nation voiced its mixed reactions after the Saskatchewan Roughriders traded Ricky Foley to the Argonauts for Shea Emry.
- Highway 39 closed near Yellow Grass, Sask. after fatal crash
- Highway 39 was closed Sunday near Yellow Grass, Sask., after a fatal collision between a semi and another vehicle.
- Slippery highways, roads across Saskatchewan
- Saturday's rain and drizzle combined with overnight temperatures below freezing caused slippery conditions across the province.