Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Fog with near zero visibility at times late this evening and overnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning. Fog with near zero visibility at times in the morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Chance of light snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police searching for escaped convict near North Battleford
- Police are looking for an escaped inmate from the minimum-security Willow Cree Healing Lodge.
- Free weight-loss program helps Moose Jaw residents lose 2,500 lb.
- Sixty-three per cent of Moose Jaw residents are overweight or obese. Since January 2014, a private clinic has been offering a free program to help 1,000 people lose weight and stave off chronic disease. Results from the first 230 participants show a total loss of 2,500 lb. in the initial phase of 12 weeks.
- Regina's Maxine Goforth upset by new Clayton Bo Eichler charges
- Clayton Bo Eichler appeared in a Regina court on Friday to face a new charge involving a violent sexual assault in which the victim survived.
- City of Saskatoon sued after Breanna Pegg's car drives off bridge
- The City of Saskatoon is being sued by Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) after a woman drove off the side of Circle Drive North bridge last year.
- Sask. Safeway buys accessible grocery cart for boy with special needs video
- A Regina mom has been asking the manager at a Regina Safeway to bring in an accessible grocery cart that would give parents and people with disabilities ease of shopping. She got her wish today.