Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 8:16 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 13.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Iconic brass firefighter poles disappearing in Sask. video
- When the fire alarm rings, most firefighters in Saskatchewan aren't sliding down a pole anymore - they run, slide, or take the stairs.
- New Saskatoon's Lighthouse mobile outreach running out of cash
- A Saskatoon shelter that reaches out to homeless people using a converted ambulance is hoping to raise money to keep the service going.
- New homes for sale on Whitecap Dakota First Nation's land
- A First Nation south of Saskatoon is leading the way when it comes to building homes for sale to anyone, regardless of their First Nations ancestry or not.
- Saskatoon police frustrated with distracted drivers
- Saskatoon police say the tickets they issued on Tuesday for driving while taking photos shows more needs to be done to change people's thinking.
- RCMP investigate possible drowning near Alameda Dam
- Just after 4 p.m. CST, RCMP said witnesses at the scene reported seeing a 43-year-old man disappear under the water.