Set Carlyle as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
W 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 28. Humidex 35.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Hearts filled with joy': North Central kids visiting seniors
- A Regina care home began gathering donations for the food library in North Central, but soon the relationship blossomed into a lasting partnership.
- Prince Albert moves to emergency planning as oil-spill boom breached
- The city of Prince Albert, Sask., activated its emergency operations centre on Saturday afternoon to put together a contingency plan after noting that a boom set up to contain an oil spill upriver had been breached.
- Photos Heavy oil leak enters North Saskatchewan River
- Clean-up crews were dispatched Thursday to deal with oil that entered the North Saskatchewan River from a leaking pipeline operated by Husky Energy.
- Black Lives Matter march in Saskatoon
- About 100 people gathered at the Vimy Memorial at Kiwanis Park to join the Black Lives Matter march through Saskatoon on Saturday.
- Man walking on rural road dies after being struck by vehicle
- RCMP are investigating what may be a hit and run accident involving a pedestrian who was struck and killed by a vehicle on a rural road near Meadow Lake, Sask.