Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 14.
Rain. Amount 5 mm. Low 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near 12.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Blind Saskatoon family wants to ride Access Transit during lockout
- Colette Warlow is hoping the city will allow her and her family to take Access Transit.
- Sask. urged to find 10 big projects for Asian investors
- The Saskatchewan government should work to find 10 big "investment opportunities" for Asian investors in the province, an advisory report on trade says.
- Coroner's inquest set for Dylan LaChance, who died at 16
- A coroner's jury will hear the case next week of a teenage boy from a northern First Nation who died after spending a week in a Prince Albert youth facility.
- This winter won't be quite as bad, Environment Canada says
- Although some gloomy predictions have been made about the coming winter in Saskatchewan, Environment Canada's senior climatologist has a decidedly sunny outlook.
- Saskatoon man fined $6,500 for firearms-related charges
- A Saskatoon man was fined $6,500 for firearms-related charges after being fined $5,600 earlier this year for hunting-related charges