Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 10:14 AM CST
Thunderstorm with heavy rainshowers
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of rain or thunderstorms
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of rain. A few thunderstorms this morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18.
Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 11.
Clearing in the morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 19.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Roughrider fan day at Mosaic Stadium
- Football fans are invited to meet and greet the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium in Regina today.
- Smirnoff Ice drinks recalled for possible glass contamination
- Diageo Canada is voluntarily recalling Smirnoff Ice brand alcoholic beverages from the marketplace due to possible glass contamination.
- University students OK with 'hovering' parents video
- Hundreds of University of Regina students checked into their dorm rooms Friday and many of their parents were with them, to lend a hand.
- 'We'll do our part': Sask. premier Brad Wall on Syrian refugee crisis
- The government of Saskatchewan says the province is willing to accept additional refugees from Syria.
- A guide to the Labour Day Classic in Regina for Blue Bombers fans
- The Roughriders and Blue Bombers have a strong rivalry, but the Labour Day Classic is fun for all.