Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.
- 6 must-have items that could save your life in the wilderness
- People who venture into remote areas should ensure they are prepared for emergencies.
- Baby, 2-months-old, victim of 'severe' assault, RCMP say
- RCMP from Kamsack, Sask., say a two-month-old infant was severely injured at the end of July and has been in hospital for a month. A 22-year-old man has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
- Regina health region sent medical faxes to wrong recipients
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region is apologizing after the medical records of 13 Saskatchewan patients were faxed to the wrong numbers over several months.