Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 7:11 PM CST Wed Jul 29, 15 at 7:11 PM CST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Meet Regina's death midwife in training
- Sharon Pulvermacher wants to help people as they prepare to die.
- Toronto murder suspect may be in Regina, police say
- Police in Regina are asking the public for information on the whereabouts of Abdirisak Yusuf Ibrahim, 30, who is accused of first-degree murder in Toronto.
- Cecil the lion story generates discussion video
- The story of Zimbabwe's Cecil the lion, allegedly killed as part of a safari adventure tour, is generating considerable discussion.
- Team Saskatchewan members excited ahead of Western Canada Summer Games
- Members of Team Saskatchewan are eagerly anticipated the upcoming Western Canada Summer Games.
- Shortage of fence posts caused by forest fires and high demand
- Some stores are struggling to keep their shelves stocked with classic farmer's fence posts amid a period of high demand that's complicated by tricky conditions in the forests up north.