Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 8:14 PM CST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 8:14 PM CST
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Clearing late in the morning. High plus 1.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 9.
|Clearing||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Belle Plaine takes over the CBC Radio airwaves on Valentine's Day
- What better way to begin your Valentine's Day than with love songs chosen by one of Saskatchewan's best songwriters?
- Sask. family weathers massive storm on cruise ship
- A Regina family is safe on solid ground after a harrowing experience when the cruise ship they were on went through a storm.
- Winter carnival warms Eastview community in Regina video
- Members of the Eastview community in Regina gathered to celebrate winter with a carnival on Saturday.
- Saskatoon dog rescue agency looks to find pooches' perfect match
- A non-profit group in Saskatoon was looking to put a new twist on finding your perfect match Saturday at the city's Market Mall.
- SOCIAL Saskatoon florist shares last-minute Valentine's Day purchases
- A local florist shares her stories about last-minute Valentine's Day shoppers.