Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 31. Extreme wind chill minus 44.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 22. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.
- RCMP say Good Samaritan may have saved man's life
- An injured 34-year-old man is lucky to be alive thanks to a motorist on the Trans-Canada Highway who saw him wandering on the road.
- People wait hours in freezing cold for Bushwakker mead
- People bundled up and braved the freezing temperatures Saturday morning to line up for the annual holiday mead release outside the Bushwakker Brewpub in Regina.
- Man charged with second degree murder in boy's death
- Police have charged a 33-year-old man in connection with the death of a young boy who died last year.
- Free portrait event to bring smiles to Regina families
- A worldwide charity event is capturing family portraits for hundreds in Saskatchewan.