Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brad Wall says voice-over work on his list of post-politics dream jobs video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says voice-over work for Disney studios is on his list of dream jobs when it comes time for him to look for work after political life.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Regina police probe death of man found in alley
- Regina police are investigating after a dead man was found in an alley in the 3100 block of 6th Avenue.
- Prince Albert, Sask., woman competing in 1st Paralympics
- It was a proud moment for two parents from Prince Albert, Sask., this morning as their daughter Brittany Hudak made her Paralympic debut, competing in the 15 kilometre cross-country skiing event.
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.