Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
ESE 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Snow and local blowing snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow this evening. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Plows busy as snow continues to fall
- Many people in Saskatchewan woke up to fresh snow and generally nasty conditions on Friday — and more of the same is in the forecast.
- 3 charged after car crash wrecks Moose Jaw restaurant
- Three woman have been arrested in Moose Jaw following a crash on Main Street that wrecked two cars, knocked down a light standard and caused extensive damage to a restaurant.
- Saskatchewan ombudsman investigating state of long-term care
- Saskatchewan's ombudsman, Mary McFadyen, is investigating whether there are system-wide problems in long-term care.
- CFL still loved by Canadians, older people more than others: survey
- Canadians love the CFL and many are committed to watching this weekend's Grey Cup in Vancouver — but an aging fan base raises concerns, according to a new survey.
- Police release photo of Saskatoon drugstore robber
- Police are hoping a surveillance picture of a pharmacy bandit will help track down the culprit.