Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 60 gusting to 80 in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Jury begins deliberations: Murder trial of Tammy and Kevin Goforth
- The case is now in the hands of 12 men and women.
- Goforth trial: What the jury wasn't told
- The jury in the trial of Kevin and Tammy Goforth was not made privy to some details of the trial. Most of that revolved around people in the gallery.
- CBC Investigates Regina land deal 'looks like it's not a normal transaction': auditor
- Saskatchewan's provincial auditor says land transactions involving the provincial government and uncovered by CBC's iTeam "may require us to have a little bit more of a look."
- Regina family's dream vacation in Cuba turns to 'nightmare'
- A Regina family says their dream vacation in Cuba "turned into a nightmare".
- CUPE calls for ban on paid plasma donations in Saskatchewan
- The Canadian Union of Public Employees wants payment for blood plasma banned in Saskatchewan, as it is in Quebec and Ontario. A private clinic in Saskatoon, Canadian Plasma Resources, will pay people 25 dollars each time they donate plasma.