Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 1:09 AM CST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- A 45-year-old SaskPower employee died Saturday night after he was electrocuted while repairing a power line just outside of Wakaw, northeast of Saskatoon.
- Craig and Mark McMorris talk to The Morning Edition
- Snowboarding stars Craig and Mark McMorris are back in Regina for the holidays, and are talking to The Morning Edition on Monday, Dec. 22 at 7:15 a.m. CST.
- One day left: Winning $1 million ticket still unclaimed in Sask.
- Western Canada Lottery Corporation says there is an unclaimed ticket for $1 million that was bought in Saskatchewan last year.
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.
- Saskatoon police: tainted street drugs send 10 to hospital
- Potentially deadly ingredients mixed into cocaine and ecstasy sent 10 people to hospital on Friday night, and police in Saskatoon are warning others to be careful.