Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 1 man dead, another seriously injured in crash near Holdfast
- One man is dead and another is seriously injured following a crash on Highway 2.
- Regina's weather, gas prices and traffic for Sunday
- Here's what you need to know to start your morning.
- Operation Red Nose celebrates 2 million rides
- It all started in 1984 when a university math professor had an idea to get drunk drivers off the road. Thirty-two years later, Operation Red Nose has offered 2 million rides to people in Canada over the holidays.
- Editor's Note Indigenous boys and men at high risk of being victims of violence
- "One of the things that Canadians fail to recognize is that boys and men in our community are also frequently at a high risk of being victims of violence, of going missing, of being killed,' says activist Lenard Monkman.
- Saskatoon's weather, traffic and gas prices for Sunday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.