Set Oxbow as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 9:49 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NW 50 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Apr 19, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 9.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
11° | -5°
52° | 23°
9° | -7°
48° | 19°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatoon police believe black truck involved in hit and run
- Saskatoon police are asking for help in looking for a black Ford F-150 they believe was involved in a hit and run on Saturday night.
- New Charges pending for driver after Saturday night crash in Regina
- Police say one person is seriously hurt after two vehicles crashed on Wascana Parkway Saturday night.
- Nipawin Bible College harnesses solar power to save cash
- Thanks to 399 new solar panels, Nipawin Bible College says it is now Canada's first college to provide solar energy for all of its campus facilities.
- Protesters rally against Bill C-51 at Regina's Victoria Park
- Erin Weir, federal NDP candidate for Regina-Lewvan, says the anti-terror bill Bill C-51 is too broad-sweeping and more community outreach is needed to prevent radicalization.
- Video Saskatoon police probe suspicious death at motel on Idylwyld Drive video
- Police say they found a 42-year-old man severely injured in the parking lot at the Northwoods Inn early Saturday morning. He later died in hospital.