Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 9:51 PM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 9:51 PM MST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 29. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 40 in the morning and minus 32 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
1° | -15°
34° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Paraplegic ski equipment stolen
- A cargo trailer filled with ski equipment for paraplegic athletes and skiers otherwise requiring the use of wheelchairs has been stolen from a north side home.
- Oil price drop will lead to tough times for Alberta, Premier Jim Prentice says
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice is warning of tough times ahead for the province due to the continuing drop in world oil prices.
- Old remand centre to relieve pressure on homeless shelters
- Pressure on Edmonton's homeless agencies is forcing the city's largest shelter to look for relief at the old remand centre.
- Video Faster to ski snow-clogged streets or drive? video
- CBC's Paul Moore, a life-long ski racer, was intrigued by the number of tweets this morning showing people opting to ski to work than drive. Was it faster to ski on Edmonton's snow-choked streets than drive?
- AltaLink sale gets approval from Alberta Utilities Commission
- The Alberta Utilities Commission has approved the sale of AltaLink to a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.