Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-4° | -20°
25° | -4°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose leadership candidates focus on Alberta's finances
- With the Wildrose still smarting over the loss of nine MLAs months ago, all three of the party’s leadership hopefuls are hammering the government on its management of Alberta's finances.
- Lukas Krys' family holds auction to pay for wheelchair-accessible van
- A Saturday night auction at an Edmonton pub will help a family pay for a specialized vehicle to help their young son leave his home.
- YOUR CITY South Korea to Edmonton: Transporting the Walterdale Bridge arches video
- The new Walterdale Bridge could start to take shape in a few months, now that the long-awaited steel arches have finally arrived in North America.
- Listeria recall: Meat shipped to Alberta, Ontario, Quebec
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says illnesses have been reported among people who ate meat being recalled by a Toronto deli.
- Al-Shabaab threats cause cheerleading teams to pull out of West Edmonton Mall event
- Several cheerleading teams have pulled out of a competition at West Edmonton Mall after an online video from an al-Qaeda-linked group named the building as a possible terrorist target.