Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Counterfeit Samsung S6 phones sold on Kijiji
- An 18-year-old Edmonton male is charged with fraud after people complained to police about counterfeit Samsung S6 smartphones sold through Kijiji.
- Budget input sought by Alberta NDP government
- People have until Sept. 14 to submit ideas to the Alberta budget website. They can also talk to Finance Minister Joe Ceci in two telephone town halls planned in September.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- From Edmonton's most popular festival to the best in live music, the August long weekend is one of the Edmonton area's busiest.
- Paramount Theatre becomes home to Deadmonton House
- The dilapidated, long-defunct Paramount Theatre has a new tenant; an awful, horrible, terrifying tenant.
- Rona Ambrose denies role in RU-486 abortion pill approval
- The federal health minister said she played no role in Health Canada's approval of the so-called abortion pill.