Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
A few flurries ending after midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 28. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 21. Extreme wind chill minus 41.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to minus 17 by morning. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- AMA business gets boost from cold weather
- The temperature has plunged and the Alberta Motor Association is struggling to keep up with calls for service.
- Alberta ice climber to go inside a glacier to measure climate change effects audio
- The first person to ice climb Niagara Falls now has his sights set on going inside the Athabasca Glacier to get a snapshot of how climate change is progressing.
- Front-line Edmonton cops outfitted with fentanyl antidote
- Edmonton's front-line police officers are being outfitted with a fentanyl-antidote to help overdosing drug-users — and to protect themselves.
- City transit stations to remain open all night as extreme cold grips Edmonton
- Edmonton transit centres and LRT stations will remain open at night for shelter as long as extreme cold temperatures persist, the city says.
- Bill to simplify border crossing passes U.S. Congress
- A bill with potentially sweeping consequences for the Canada-U.S. border has just been adopted by the American Congress, allowing new projects aimed at speeding up travel through the international boundary.