Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta health disciplines board may not hear paramedic's licence appeal
- A hearing to appeal a controversial decision by the Alberta College of Paramedics may be over before it begins.
- Northwest Edmonton's Blatchford lake project losing wave of support
- Support is draining for a recreational lake in the new Blatchford neighbourhood development. City staff have advised council the lake would be expensive and out of line with the vision for the area.
- Polar bear injured by radio collar part of U of A study, Environment Canada says
- Researchers from the University of Alberta are responsible for fitting a polar bear with a radio collar that appears to have injured the animal, an Environment Canada scientist says.
- New #YEG Today: What you need to know to get where you're going
- Live updating information about Edmonton's top news stories, traffic and weather
- Grey Cup trophy arrives in Winnipeg to kick off CFL championship festivities video
- The star of this weekend's Grey Cup championship has officially arrived in Winnipeg. The Grey Cup trophy travelled from Upper Fort Garry to the Manitoba Legislature in a Red River cart on Wednesday afternoon.