Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New World Triathlon Championships finish in Edmonton
- As the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final wraps up in Edmonton Monday, Mayor Don Iveson is hoping it won’t be the last time the event is held in the city.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Cessna plane crash east of Nelson, B.C., kills passenger
- The female passenger in a Cessna 172 died when the small plane crashed in Crawford Bay, B.C., east of Nelson, Saturday night, and the pilot was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries.
- Family of missing St. Albert boater asking for public's help
- The family of a St. Albert man who was last seen boating on Lake Okanagan on Tuesday are asking the public for help after the RCMP called off their search for him.
- Tour of Alberta cycling race opens Tuesday in Calgary
- More urban routes for spectators and "Canadian cobblestone" have been incorporated into the second Tour of Alberta cycling stage race. What's missing is a mountain stage and the defending champion.