Edmonton (Int'l Aprt), AB
Set Edmonton (Int'l Aprt) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 6:26 PM MST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 6:26 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 37 this evening.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 24.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 29. Extreme wind chill minus 42.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Nelson Mandela: Premier Redford 'deeply saddened' by death video
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's anti-apartheid hero, died today at the age of 95. Premier Alison Redford was one of the first notable Albertans to express her condolences Thursday, saying she was deeply saddened by his passing.
- Outreach teams help homeless during deep freeze video
- The deep freeze hitting Edmonton has put the focus on those who are sleeping outdoors in the river valley
- Edmonton councillors approve 4.9% tax increase
- City councillors unanimously passed the 2014 budget, the first under new mayor Don Iveson
- Recap Taylor Hall nets hat trick as Oilers shock Avalanche
- Taylor Hall scored a hat trick and added an assist as the Edmonton Oilers bounced back from a stinker of a loss with a surprising 8-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday.
- MLA Verlyn Olson accused of misleading legislature
- The Opposition Wildrose says it plans to file a complaint against former justice minister Verlyn Olson for misleading the legislature in statements he made about his involvement in the tobacco-litigation lawsuit.