Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 9:04 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
SW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10 except minus 5 near Chetwynd.
Sunny. High plus 4.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. fishers used to repopulate Cascade Mountains with endangered animal
- A weasel-like predator that disappeared from Washington state decades ago will soon be reintroduced to the Cascade Mountains using animals from British Columbia.
- Port Metro container truckers sign new contracts, pickets still planned
- Close to 300 container truck drivers in Metro Vancouver have signed new collective agreements with a handful of companies says Unifor while 150 remain working without a current deal.
- Marie Khouri's sculptures form both seats and a message of peace audio
- Marie Khouri only discovered her love for sculpting later in her life, after a successful career as a translator and financier in Paris.
- Korean Society of B.C. for Fraternity and Culture wages internal power struggle in courts
- Assault, embezzlement and libel are just a few of the accusations several members of a nearly 50-year-old Vancouver cultural association are launching at one another.
- Death of woman in Lee Creek, B.C., suspicious say RCMP
- RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead in the 2500 block of Squilax Anglemont Road in Lee Creek, B.C.