Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 4:29 AM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 9:48 PM MST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 9:48 PM MST
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain over southern sections late this evening and after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Clearing in the morning. High zero except plus 5 near Chetwynd.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Clearing||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wagstaffe's Weather: Thursday afternoon wash-out
- A new system will slide into the South Coast for the second half of Thursday.
- Richmond mayor says blaming city fees for housing unaffordability 'silly' audio
- A remark from the B.C. government's speech from the throne is not sitting well with Richmond Mayor Malcolm Brodie.
- Teens rescue RCMP officer from flipped police car in Pouce Coupe
- Two teenagers have been credited for pulling out an RCMP officer from a flipped car in northeastern B.C.
- New Syrian sisters reunited in Vancouver after years apart
- A single mother of two boys, widowed by the Syrian conflict, will now be living with her sister in Burnaby, B.C. after a private sponsorship through the Canadian Memorial Church.
- Puppy mill laws needed says B.C. SPCA audio
- The B.C. SPCA is calling the provincial government to implement legislation that will require the licensing and inspection of animal breeders, after 66 dogs were seized from an alleged puppy mill last week.