Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
S 15 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. storm: Man escapes car after tree falls on it while he's driving video
- The fierce storm that closed Vancouver's famous park, disrupted ferry service and cut power to hundreds of thousands of customers also caused a number of incidents as brittle tree boughs snapped and fell on cars.
- B.C. fires: evacuation order lifted for Oliver properties
- An evacuation alert has been lifted for homes west of Oliver, B.C., giving the go-ahead for 27 people to go home.
- Salt Spring Island RCMP officer injured after impaired driver check turns violent
- A routine impaired driving check on Salt Spring Island turned violent early Saturday morning, ending with an injured officer, two smashed RCMP service vehicles, and the suspect apprehended under the Mental Health Act.
- Re-enact Grasshopper Tax to fight the 'plague,' says official audio
- There's a new call for an old weapon in the fight against voracious grasshoppers in the Okanagan — a Grasshopper Tax.
- Louise Penny writes new Inspector Gamache book while caring for husband with dementia audio
- New York Times bestselling author Louise Penny joins On The Coast to talk about her newest book, and balancing her work with taking care of her husband, who suffers from dementia.