Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 9:19 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
SW 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 14.
Cloudy. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 16.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 25. Risk of frostbite.
|Snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-6° | -25°
21° | -13°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Freezing rain makes roads treacherous on B.C. South Coast video
- Winter weather conditions have created some icy road conditions across the South Coast of B.C. on Tuesday morning, and drivers are being warned to use extreme caution.
- WestJet 'Christmas miracle' video a gift for Hamilton travelers
- The Calgary-based airline had a virtual Santa ask passengers what they wanted for Christmas as they scanned their boarding passes at a kiosk in Toronto and Hamilton.
- Large fire burning at Trail autobody shop
- Firefighters are battling a large fire that broke out an autobody shop just outside Trail, in southeastern B.C., on Tuesday morning.
- Chip Wilson, Lululemon founder, steps down video
- The founder and chairman of clothing retailer Lululemon Athletica is stepping down, about a month after he made controversial comments seemingly blaming customers' weight for the company's recent sheer pants problem.
- Alice Munro's daughter accepts Nobel Prize in literature video
- Canadian author Alice Munro was lauded as a "stunningly precise" writer today as her daughter accepted her Nobel Prize in literature at a reception in Stockholm.