Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 9:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Local smoke. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
31° | 11°
88° | 52°
31° | 11°
88° | 52°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver Aquarium whale, dolphin breeding program to end
- The Vancouver Park Board voted unanimously to allow the aquarium to keep cetaceans in captivity at a special meeting Thursday night, but ordered an end to the breeding of most whales and dolphins.
- Exclusive Ivory trafficking charges laid in U.S. against Richmond antique dealer
- Xiao Ju (Tony) Guan allegedly smuggled more than half a million dollars' worth of rhinoceros horns, elephant ivory and coral from the U.S. into Canada.
- Updated B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says video
- The office of Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt says it is "very troubling" that Chief Ron Giesbrecht of the Kwikwetiem First Nation in B.C. was paid nearly $1 million last year.
- Cyclist Bruce Rickman's family pleads for hit-and-run driver to come forward
- Cyclist Bruce Rickman's family is pleading for the driver of the vehicle that hit the father-of-two as he was riding his bicycle home from work July 30 to come forward.
- Jody Wilson-Raybould, B.C. aboriginal leader, to run for Liberals in Vancouver
- Assembly of First Nations B.C. regional chief Jody Wilson–Raybould is about to become the latest addition to the 2015 federal Liberal campaign roster.