Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 11:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
NE 13 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. Rain in the afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High plus 5.
Rain changing to snow after midnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Alaska Airlines plane diverted to Vancouver International Airport
- Emergency crews have been sent to Vancouver International Airport to attend to an Alaska Airlines plane diverted from its destination in Seattle, Washington.
- Scooter competition in Coquitlam a first in Canada
- The International Scooter Association hosted its first competition in Canada at the Town Park Centre in Coquitlam, B.C. on Sunday.
- Transit referendum No-side crowdfunds to fly banner over city
- The upcoming transit referendum's No side quickly raised money Friday to fly a "Vote No to TransLink tax" banner advertising over the city for several hours.
- BMO Vancouver Marathon marriage proposal leads to tears and applause video
- A BMO Vancouver Marathon runner offered his hand in marriage at the finish line on Sunday morning.
- Puerto Vallarta tourists warned about more violence in Mexico
- The Canadian and U.S. Embassies in Mexico have issued warnings for tourists and travellers in and around Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara after another outbreak of drug-gang-related violence.