Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NW 13 km/h
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 27 this afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 25. Risk of frostbite.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 29. Risk of frostbite.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gay Vancouver councillor Tim Stevenson going to Sochi Winter Olympics video
- Openly gay city councillor Tim Stevenson will represent Vancouver at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, CBC News has learned. The decision to send Stevenson rather than Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson came after much debate about how Vancouver would respond to Russia’s crackdown on gay and lesbian citizens.
- Video Stay off Vancouver's icy waters, authorities plead video
- People across the Lower Mainland are being asked to stay off the area's icy water, after a near-deadly incident involving a three-year old in Mission, B.C.
- Meningitis kills kindergarten girl in Surrey, B.C. video
- Fraser Health says a young Surrey girl, who was a kindergarten student at Sullivan Elementary School, passed away on the weekend after contracting meningitis.
- Smaller pharmacies defend B.C. ban on loyalty programs video
- Lawyers for Canada Safeway and Thrifty Foods were in the B.C. Supreme Court on Tuesday to challenge a new ban on tying prescriptions to customer incentives. But for some smaller pharmacies, the move by the B.C. College of Pharmacists is a positive one.
- B.C. minister, business groups rally for New Prosperity mine
- Some of B.C.'s biggest business leaders are urging the federal government to approve a controversial gold and copper mine, despite environmental concerns and a judicial review.