Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
WSW 28 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 6.
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Man found with suspicious injuries in East Vancouver dies
- A 70-year-old man has died in hospital after being found with serious, suspicious injuries in the basement suite of an East Vancouver house early this morning.
- Snowmobiler dies after being caught in Okanagan avalanche
- A 34-year-old North Okanagan, B.C., man has died after being caught in an avalanche while snowmobiling in an area roughly 50 kilometres east of Vernon.
- Targeted shooting in Vancouver wounds Burnaby man
- A 33-year-old Burnaby man who was shot at multiple times in a targeted attack in the Victoria Drive neighbourhood of Vancouver has been released from hospital, police say.
- Many B.C. freedom-of-information requests come up empty
- An analysis by The Canadian Press of thousands of freedom-of-information requests indicates 20 per cent of all requests for non-personal information end with no records located.
- Video Acrobatic Alta. bear goes out on a line for a tasty treat video
- Outfitter Pat Garrett filmed as one very determined black bear went to great lengths to reach a dangling snack in Breton, Alta.