Dawson Creek, BC
Set Dawson Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 12:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wildfires spark evacuation order, state of emergency near Fort St. John
- The smoke and flames have also prompted a travel advisory for the Alaska Highway north of Fort St John.
- Mother blames Burnaby General Hospital for son's suicide
- A mother whose son took his life shortly after being discharged from a Burnaby hospital for mental health issues is blaming the nurses and doctors at the facility.
- Photos B.C. Wildfire Service recruits sweat it out at boot camp
- With significant wildfires burning earlier than usual in Western Canada, about 200 recruits are being drilled and schooled before they're officially hired and deployed to fight fires for the B.C. Wildfire Service.
- Alberta wildfires top of mind at Western Premiers' Conference in Vancouver
- Government leaders in Western Canada are meeting to discuss pushing Ottawa to reverse historic funding cuts to disaster-mitigation programs.
- Prison Break's Dominic Purcell calls Vancouver a gulag
- Dominic Purcell posted a rant to Instagram in which he complained about the city's weather, saying it has a "leaking cloud problem."