Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 34.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
There isn’t much that is ‘unique’ about southern Manitoba having a winter cold snap…. but this one is unique in the fact that it’s so long. Overnight lows will be between -26 and -30 and daytime highs will be in the -20s for most of this week and through the weekend. Wind chill is also something to consider when spending time outside. You need to cover the exposed skin or risk frostbite. Today, we have a wind chill factor that brings the freeze time for your exposed skin into the 10-12 minute range. I don’t see a change in the pattern until early next week. There is a slight warm up on Thursday but it comes with a chance of flurries.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday:SSW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 15/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Residential parking ban begins tomorrow night video
- Winnipeg motorists, it's time to remember your parking ban "zone," as city crews are going to start clearing snow from residential streets tomorrow night.
- Coyote spotted in Winnipeg's Point Douglas neighbourhood video
- A recent coyote sighting in Winnipeg's Point Douglas neighbourhood has some residents keeping a close watch over their pets.
- Manitoba MP upset after aboriginal women denied flight video
- A Manitoba MP is crying discrimination after two aboriginal women were not allowed to board a plane with her, even though they had tickets.
- Investors Group Field's press box woes blamed on CFL video
- The Canadian Football League is being blamed for an inadequate media facility at Winnipeg's new stadium, which must be renovated if the city wants to host the Grey Cup.
- Winnipeg chef encourages creativity on Twitter
- You know the formula: aspiring chef is presented with a black box containing mystery ingredients. Then he or she creates a dish using those ingredients.