Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
W 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear after midnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 27.
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
This coming week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg greenspace advocates can plan to sell golf courses
- Mayoral candidate Gord Steeves' plan to sell four municipal golf courses to bring in $100 million for infrastructure renewal will have a negative impact on Winnipeg's greenspace, says an advocacy group in the city.
- 18-year-old woman dies in fatal rollover, Gimli RCMP say
- A woman involved in a fatal rollover near Gimli early Sunday morning has died, RCMP said.
- Winnipeg cyclist Leah Kirchmann places third in La Course
- Manitoba cycling fans have cause for celebration Sunday following Winnipegger Leah Kirchmann’s podium finish in the inaugural La Course alongside the Tour de France.
- Police, fire, ambulance personnel face high PTSD rates
- Alex Forrest clearly remembers what happened to a fellow firefighter who was traumatized by the deaths of two captains in a house fire.
- Residential school survivors left with hearing loss, broken bones
- The vast majority of claims filed by Indian residential school survivors seeking extra compensation for medical injuries are for hearing loss, respiratory illnesses and broken bones.