Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
W 21 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Becoming sunny this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then a few rain showers. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
A few rain showers ending late in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High 8.
|A few showers||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital video
- Power lines are down on the south side of Halifax Stanfield International Airport near the spot where an Air Canada Airbus A320 plane crash landed early Sunday morning, sending 23 people to hospital.
- More wind bursts, cloud on the way for Winnipeg Sunday
- Overnight showers in southern Manitoba could pour over into Sunday morning as intermittent breaks in the clouds let a little sunshine through. Whatever rain does fall should clear this morning.
- Best Buy likely to hire many Future Shop workers: Winnipeg prof video
- Best Buy, Future Shop's parent company, announced Saturday it would be shutting doors at dozens of Future Shop locations nationwide and converting some into Best Buy stores.
- Medical marijuana users could help researchers define risks, benefits
- There is a call for researchers to tap into the growing pool of medical marijuana users to help answer lingering questions about its safety.
- Winnipeg reserve captain in hospital after army truck crash
- An army reserve captain based in Winnipeg is in hospital with serious back injuries after a crash on the Trans-Canada Highway Friday night