Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
SW 26 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 7:58 PM CST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 7:58 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 5 except minus 11 near the Saskatchewan border.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we work through the week, temps will gradually get warmer toward Wednesday. This afternoon’s high looks like a breezy -3. The afternoon high on Wednesday rises to +2.
Thursday and through the weekend, daytime highs will be between zero and +1, although, the weekend looks a little messy with cloud cover and the possibility of some wet flurries.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg waitress gets $1,000 tip on $87 bill
- Winnipeg server Jennifer Peitsch says that when you're working in restaurants, there's a great tip and then there's a life-changing tip.
- French immersion interest grows faster than school capacity
- When it comes to French immersion, the interest is growing larger than the capacity at Winnipeg schools.
- Analysis There's no budget for snow? Fudge it! video
- The City of Winnipeg overspent its budget for snow-clearing eight times over the past 10 years, despite inflationary increases.
- Winnipeg wins bid for national dodgeball tournament in 2018
- While they likely won’t be dodging wrenches, the country’s top dodgeball players will be heading to Winnipeg in 2018.
- Recap Jets drop 4th straight in loss to struggling Sharks video
- Joel Ward scored a short-handed goal and took a hard hit to assist on Timo Meier's goal, helping the San Jose Sharks beat the Winnipeg Jets 5-2 on Monday for just their third win in eight games.