Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 24, 17 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
NNE 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Mar 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Winds shift to the north overnight bringing in a cooler day on Friday. It’s a one day cool down though, and really, just closer to the seasonal normal.
Starting on the weekend, daytime highs will be between 6 and 8 degrees through into next week so the snow cover will really start to disappear.
Saturday’s winds are gusty out of the south and Sunday brings a cloud day with a slight chance of a sprinkle.
I have a double digit high forecast for Thursday next week but before you ditch the snow tires and break out the summer clothes, remember, it’s early. I’ll keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Judge to rule on admissibility of DNA evidence in Candace Derksen retrial today
- A Manitoba judge will decide today whether DNA evidence linking Mark Grant to the 1984 killing of Candace Derksen will be entered in the accused's retrial.
- Updated Keystone XL pipeline gets OK from U.S. State Department
- Calgary-based TransCanada has received a presidential permit from the U.S. State Department that allows it to build the long-delayed Keystone XL pipeline.
- Osborne Village Inn to reopen with 'micro-apartments' this fall
- The owner of the vacant Osborne Village Inn plans to reopen the property this fall with small furnished apartments on the upper storeys and commercial tenants on the main floor and in the basement.
- VIDEO COMMENTING Consult with medical cannabis users on legislation, NDP urges province video
- The Manitoba NDP have added their voice to a handful of critics who have concerns about how the province’s proposed new cannabis legislation will affect medical users.
- Teghan's top 5 things to do this weekend in Winnipeg (March 24-26) video
- There’s a good mix this weekend, with a comedy legend taking the stage at The Park Theatre, an indie band releasing an album in the West End and an art party in an Exchange District gallery.