Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 6:11 AM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Periods of light snow. Wind east 20 km/h. High minus 12.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a mainly sunny Tuesday with an early morning temperature at -24 and an afternoon high only reaching -19 (10 degrees colder than normal). There is a band of snow moving through the southwest Tuesday night into Wednesday morning but it looks like it will track west of the Red River Valley. Winnipeg is right on the edge of that snow which moves south of the international border early Wednesday leaving behind a mix of sun and cloud. Thursday through Saturday are fairly sunny but cold. Temps will be several degrees below the seasonal normals.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Consent is sexy: Brandon University students learn about consent culture this week
- Consent is sexy. That's the message organizers of a series of posters and events hope to share with students this week at Brandon University.
- Video John Sauder's weather update - Feb. 9, 2016 video
- CBC Manitoba meteorologist John Sauder's Tuesday weather forecast.
- Winnipeg Jets sign Dustin Byfuglien to 5-year contract video
- The Winnipeg Jets announced Monday the team has signed Dustin Byfuglien to a five-year contract extension. The defenceman's salary averages $7.6 million annually.
- Gonzaga middle school critics voice concerns at meeting
- Opponents of Gonzaga Middle School had a chance to lay out their concerns at a special board meeting with the Winnipeg School Division Monday night.
- Accused mail bomber Guido Amsel wants out-of-province judge, bail review
- A man accused of sending mail bombs to three women in Winnipeg is asking for a bail review and a judge from outside Manitoba to be appointed to his case.