Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Periods of rain
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Periods of rain ending this morning then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 near noon. High 11.
Clearing early this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain Wednesday from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers mixed with flurries on Wednesday. Farther north it’s flurries or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- 'My heart just broke': Manitoba family looks for answers after dogs found beaten, dead
- When Nicole Inkster looked into her backyard in Clanwilliam, Man., last Wednesday, she didn't see her dogs and knew something wasn't right.
- Residents fed up with wet, mucky back lane told paving is possible if they pay
- People in North Kildonan are sick of their swampy, rutty, mucky back lane they say is damaging their cars and dampening their spirits.
- 5 treats to watch for at the pre-Halloween council meeting
- If you can't wait for Halloween, far less terrifying apparitions will materialize today in the council chamber at city hall.
- What happened to Errol Greene? Autopsy results reveal new info on inmate death
- Autopsy results confirm what eyewitnesses told CBC News in May: Errol Greene was handcuffed, shackled and held face-down during an epileptic seizure that eventually led to his death while in custody at the Winnipeg Remand Centre. Greene's wife, Rochelle Pranteau, renews her call for an inquest.
- Sheriffs classes postponed by government financial review
- A training program for new sheriffs has been postponed as the Progressive Conservative government continues its financial review of government services.