Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 12:38 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
N 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. High 19.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- New 60-year-old family-run Winnipeg department store closing doors
- The 60-year-old Charleswood Department Store is closing its doors.
- First Nation teen girl, 15, missing, Manitoba RCMP say
- Sainte Rose du Lac RCMP are looking for a 15-year-old girl from a Manitoba First Nation who has been missing for more than two weeks.
- Maryk sentencing resumes only to be postponed once more
- A sentencing hearing has resumed for a Winnipeg man who kidnapped his children and hid them in Mexico for four years.
- Manitoba flood evacuees are focus of new film
- Families from two Manitoba communities struggle to get their lives back on track, after the 2011 flood forces them from their homes.
- Winnipeg school zone speed limits reduced to 30 km/h
- Winnipeg drivers will be slowing down in school zones staring this fall or face hefty fines.