Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
W 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We managed to dodge that snowstorm last night and today through the northern States. The only thing we need to be aware of in the south today is remembering the sunglasses. As we head into the evening and overnight, temps will cool rapidly so the other thing to think about is FOG. It will likely form again tonight all across the south. Wednesday will be a slightly cooler day at -3 with fog in the morning and fairly light south winds. There is a slight risk for a narrow band of freezing rain on Thursday early in the morning followed by a mix of sun and cloud and a mild zero degree high temp. Friday through Sunday are all above zero with a healthy dose of sunshine. I don’t see anything even close to the normal seasonal temperature right through the early part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba NDP promises tax cut, but won't rule out hiking other levies
- Manitoba Finance Minister Greg Dewar is promising a small business tax cut, but won't rule out increasing other taxes as the government tries to end a string of deficits.
- Winnipeg veteran couple receives military honours
- A Winnipeg war bride and her husband are finally being recognized for their service to Canada and Britain during the Second World War.
- Crown details Justin Hudson's brutal attacks on woman and teen
- A suspect accused in the brutal attack against an indigenous teen in Winnipeg last year has pleaded guilty.
- Health Sciences Centre security could strike within weeks, union says
- Security staff at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Centre could walk off the job in a matter of weeks if a new contract with the province and health region can't be negotiated.
- Floyd Wiebe, Winnipeg gang awareness activist and victims' rights advocate, dead at 61
- Floyd Wiebe, a Winnipeg activist who helped at-risk youth avoid illegal drugs and gangs following the violent death of his son in 2003, has died. He was 61.