Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
W 11 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 30.
Periods of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-17° | -29°
1° | -20°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...will return January 5th
- Updated Winnipeg Boxing Day shoppers endure long lines for big deals
- The big ticket item on boxing day in Winnipeg? Widescreen televisions. But if you're wondering if you should hit the mall, you need to weigh your tolerance for large crowds.
- Updated Winnipeggers speak of hope 10 years after Indian Ocean tsunami
- People in Winnipeg are thinking about the Indian Ocean tsunami, which hit countries in Southeast Asia and beyond 10 years ago on Friday.
- Manitoba NDP remains unpopular, says Probe Research poll
- A new poll conducted by Probe Research shows the NDP well behind the Progressive Conservatives when it comes to voting preferences.
- Updated Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Bob Cole among 95 honorees
- The Governor General's office announced 95 appointments to the Order of Canada on Friday, including former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney and pop singers Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida.
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress video audio
- Ten years ago, when the giant Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean, claiming over 230,000 lives, a CBC News crew found a little girl all alone on the beach in Sri Lanka. Adrienne Arsenault had to go back to find out what happened to Abirami.