Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 25, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
E 13 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Apr 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 6.
Clearing late this evening. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning then light late in the evening. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We still could see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning as the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday evening. The better day on the weekend will be Saturday. It will be breezy with a chilly high of 9 degrees but Sunday afternoon and evening will be windy as another rainy system heads our way for Sunday aft/eve and into Monday
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Anniversary of Manitoban Susan Griffiths' assisted suicide
- Susan Griffiths' dying moments were spent laughing under a warm sun and surrounded by the Swiss Alps.
- New Employees union calls for review of Red River College leadership video
- The union representing 1,500 employees at Red River College is calling for a leadership review.
- Lake St. Martin homes slated for demolition sold off instead video
- Some condemned buildings slated for demolition at flood-ravaged Lake St. Martin have been sold off instead.
- David Douglas claims RCMP violated his charter rights video
- An application by Winnipeg Real estate broker David Douglas arguing the RCMP violated his charter rights will be back in court May 15.
- Winnipeg School Division nixes earlier start times at 4 schools
- The Winnipeg School Division is not going ahead with earlier class start times at four schools that were going to be part of a pilot project.