Set Dauphin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
N 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 this evening then steady.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a low that will cover the southeast in rain on holiday Monday. There is potential for 10-15mm. The rain may be changing to wet flurries late in the day.
Behind that system there is cooler weather settling in for the second half of next week. By Friday next week, daytime highs will be closer to seasonal at around -6.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SE @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Warm weather sparks concern over winter roads
- A spate of warm weather is causing concern for Manitoba communities relying on winter roads for vital supplies.
- Crews fight fire at West Broadway restaurant
- Winnipeg emergency crews were on scene fighting a fire in the city's West Broadway neighbourhood on Sunday.
- A different kind of court: Police, teens face off at basketball tournament
- Winnipeg teens, police officers and a few Blue Bombers met on the court on Sunday for a basketball tournament designed to build bridges.
- Two Tory MPs call on Ottawa to stop irregular Canada-U.S. border crossings
- Two Conservative MPs are calling on the federal government to act to stop the flow of people irregularly crossing the United States border into Canada.
- Festival du Voyageur patrons told to wear ice cleats to avoid falling
- If you’re heading out to Festival du Voyageur, you might want to head the store first to buy some ice cleats.