Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
Rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Anthony Crocker sentenced to community service for inmate assault
- Former correctional officer Anthony Crocker has been given a suspended sentence for assaulting an inmate at the St. John's lockup.
- New Police, negotiators outside home in Random Island
- Police are on the scene at a residence in Random Island, where a man has confined himself to his home.
- Sibling separation: Stephenville quadruplets get ready for graduation
- One Stephenville family gets ready for big changes and an emptier than usual nest, as a set of quadruplets gets ready for graduation.
- When it comes to N.L. in the NHL, the glory days may have passed
- The number of athletes from this province playing in the NHL is dwindling, with no big boost in sight, writes Don Power.
- String of thefts reported in Bay St. George over long weekend
- Bay St. George RCMP received multiple reports of thefts in the region over the Thanksgiving long weekend.