Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 5:39 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Marble Mountain making plans for ski, snowboard cross events
- Plans are still in the early stages, but officials at the Marble Mountain Resort near Corner Brook are hoping to introduce the popular ski and snowboard cross events to the hill.
- Mom questions beaten son's release from Waterford Hospital video
- The mother of a 22-year-old man who was brutally beaten in the Rotary Drive Park area of St. John's late Friday night wants to know why her son was permitted to leave the Waterford Hospital.
- Lyme Disease-carrying ticks: 5 things you should know
- A suspected diagnosis of Lyme disease in a young girl in Newfoundland and Labrador has opened a discussion about the dangers of the disease and the ticks that carry it.
- Expat voting policy doesn't add up, couple says
- A Canadian woman, living and working in Switzerland with her husband, has been told by Elections Canada that the couple can't vote in future federal elections, despite a stipulation which exempts them from a five-year voting rule.
- Funnel cloud spotted in Conception Bay South
- Photos and videos sent to the CBC show what appears to be a funnel cloud above Conception Bay South Tuesday.