Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 6:58 AM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
SW 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 6:42 AM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 6:42 AM NST
Flurries. A few local snow squalls this morning. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
Flurries ending after midnight then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 19.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Snow and blowing snow||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Professors call House of Assembly decision undemocratic
- Two dozen professors — from Memorial University and from universities in Ontario — are calling on the provincial government to drop its legislation to cut the number of seats in the House of Assembly.
- New Woman accused of driving while high on drug
- A woman has been charged with driving while impaired by a drug following a crash in St. John's on Sunday.
- New Controversial Kenmount Terrace development back before council video
- St. John's City Council is expected to vote on a controversial proposal in the Kenmount Terrace area on Monday.
- 'See you Monday,' wanted man writes to police on Facebook
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary took to Facebook to find a man who has four outstanding arrest warrants — and heard from him directly.
- Video On Point: Ross Wiseman talks flip-flopping and seat reduction video
- On this week's On Point, Finance Minister Ross Wiseman and our insider panel join host Peter Cowan to discuss this week's seat reduction.