Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 3:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Periods of rain ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
Showers and periods of drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Changed electoral boundaries a 'huge problem' for Gander commerce chamber video
- The proposed changes to Newfoundland and Labrador's electoral boundaries map aren't ideal for the Gander and Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Gander's 9/11 experience used as basis for San Diego musical
- Central Newfoundland in the days following the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks will be the setting for the season opener for one of the most prominent theatres in the U.S.
- Little Rapids guitar builder returning from Sweden after harrowing ordeal
- A Newfoundland woman is touched by the support she's receiving to move home from Sweden.
- How Jean Béliveau helped launch my career
- A nervous young McGill graduate found far more than he expected when he placed a call to the Montreal Forum, in the hope of reaching hockey legend Jean Béliveau.
- Fire causes extensive damage to Thorburn Road home
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called to a home on Thorburn Road in St. John's early Saturday morning.