Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
SSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming west 20 overnight. Low minus 8.
Flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Woman with PTSD feels 'abandoned' by Western Health video
- A woman from Newfoundland's west coast is speaking out, saying her mental illness is not being properly treated by the healthcare system.
- New Clarenville RCMP arrest 3 suspects, find $6K worth of stolen items
- Police have caught three people they believe to be responsible for a string of recent thefts in the Clarenville region, including one at the local Home Hardware.
- Updated Heavy snow on the way for parts of eastern Newfoundland
- An April 1 winter storm could bring up to 25 cms of snow to some areas of eastern Newfoundland Wednesday evening.
- Jerry Earle vows 'more assertive' NAPE with him as president video
- After being elected as the new president of NAPE on Tuesday, Jerry Earle declared a new direction for the union -- one that will be more aggressive in representing its members.
- Winter Ave. demolition spurs meeting on historic home protection
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Historic Trust held a meeting Tuesday night to address concerns people have about a recent heritage home being torn down in St. John's.