Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 8.
Snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
|Snow||Snow or rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- St. John's tenants face power cutoff, landlord hasn't paid bill
- A couple of renters in St. John's who are living on social assistance are saying they've been living in terrible conditions for months, without any word from their landlord since they moved in.
- Cougar 491 recommendations: ‘Still a long ways left to go’ video
- It's been five years since the ill-fated flight of Cougar 491, and while some safety measures have been implemented for offshore oil workers, other recommendations have yet to be enacted.
- Photos Vessels breaking the ice, worst conditions in decades
- Ferry crews and passengers all over Newfoundland and Labrador and Atlantic Canada say the water seems clear enough near the shore, but head further out and it's nothing but ice as far as the eye can see.
- N.L. Scouts leaders resign, protest group head suspension
- Several long-time leaders of a local Scouts Canada branch in St. John's have resigned their posts, following the suspension of their group commissioner by the organization.
- Portugal Cove farmer hopes to grow medical marijuana
- A farmer in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's wants to start growing medicinal marijuana on his property.