Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 3:30 PM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Scott Andrews' constituents want more facts before passing judgment
- MP Scott Andrews' suspension from the Liberal caucus for alleged misconduct is a delicate subject in his Newfoundland riding where local mayors, political organizers and several residents declined to be interviewed.
- Nelson Hart to appear in court in February for prison incident
- Nelson Hart, who was cleared this year of murdering his two daughters, will be back in court in February on charges of uttering threats and assaulting a prison guard.
- New Marble Mountain resort on schedule for Boxing Day opening
- The Marble Mountain Ski Resort in Steady Brook is on track to open on Boxing Day, despite a lightning strike and a fire that destroyed the main chair lift in August.
- Black Friday sales lure pre-dawn customers to big box stores video
- Hundreds of customers dressed up and lined up outside some of the big box stores on Stavanger Drive in St. John's early Friday, hoping to cash in on some of the Black Friday sales inside.
- Paul Davis says province will weather oil-price crush
- Premier Paul Davis thinks while the Newfoundland and Labrador government may be in financial trouble, the rest of the province is doing well.