Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 2:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Suspects apprehended after St. John's home invasion
- Two individuals who broke into a centre city home in St. John's Saturday evening knew the homeowner, according the RNC.
- WATCH On Point: Frank Coleman remains as sole candidate for PC leadership video
- Bill Barry's decision to drop out of the PC leadership race has left Frank Coleman as the only remaining candidate for the job.
- Urgent need for adoption at Labrador City animal shelter
- The Faith's Haven animal shelter in Labrador City is looking for more people than usual to adopt cats.
- Broken cooling tanks put Goose Bay curling season in jeopardy
- The Goose Bay Curling Club has been forced to shut down early, and its upcoming season may be in jeopardy as well.
- N.L. runners among those returning to Boston Marathon
- One year after the deadly attack at the Boston Marathon, the annual race will be held again and twenty-one people from this province will be taking part.