Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:30 PM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 2.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Employee killed in fall at Harley-Davidson dealership
- A 65-year-old man died Monday afternoon after he fell from a scissor lift at the Mile One Harley-Davidson business in Mount Pearl.
- By the numbers: RCMP weekend checkpoint video
- Thousands of people in Newfoundland and Labrador got a personal message this past weekend from police about impaired driving.
- Labrador Inuit, Paul Martin join forces for chopper deal
- Universal Helicopters has been sold to the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies, with the help of a private investment fund founded by former Prime Minister Paul Martin.
- Man arrested after Thorburn Road standoff with police video
- A 27-year-old man is in police custody after he barricaded himself in a house on Thorburn Road in St. John's on Monday.
- Stranded oil rig's crew never at risk, owner says
- Dozens of workers aboard an oil rig that broke its tow during a vicious Atlantic storm last week were never in imminent danger, the owner of the GSF Grand Banks says.