Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
27° | 10°
81° | 50°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Gander weather records wettest August so far
- Gander has set another weather record with the wettest August ever, right after recording the hottest July.
- Relief comes for Labrador family struggling after housing closure
- A family in Happy Valley-Goose Bay that was left struggling after the abrupt closure of a boarding house says they finally have some relief in sight.
- RNC officers assaulted during St. John's arrest
- Police say booze fuelled another bizarre incident in St. John's Thursday.
- Pedestrian knocked down near Avalon Mall
- A young man was knocked down by a taxi in St. John's Thursday night.
- WAM picks: Puppetry, Pokemon, and Brianna Gosse at the Hall
- Gaming, music, and puppet shows lead a busy weekend of entertainment and family fun in and around St. John's. CBC WAM guest host Jamie Fitzpatrick has all the weekend festivities listed for you.