Deer Lake, NL
Set Deer Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 13.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 13.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- updated Arrests made in Torbay bank robbery
- Police have arrested a man and a woman in connection with a bank robbery in Torbay Friday afternoon.
- Second person charged in church fraud
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has charged a second person with defrauding an Anglican church in Conception Bay South.
- Crab protest over at La Scie fish plant
- The mayor's office says an injunction was served, and the crab has been trucked out to New Harbour.
- Mount Cashel abuse settlement sets stage for more suits
- Lawyers for victims of abuse at the notorious Mount Cashel Orphanage in St. John's say Thursday's settlement with the Christian Brothers doesn't end long-running legal battles.
- N.L. government calls tender for Adult Basic Education
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government has called a tender to find private colleges to offer Adult Basic Education.