Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 11:16 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h late in the morning. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Play it again: Yukon musician's shop to sell restored instruments
- Bob Hamilton is turning his hobby into a business. The Whitehorse man is opening a shop where he plans to sell vintage acoustic instruments he's restored.
- Francophone parents vote to support Iqaluit school board's lawsuit
- At an emotional and hotly debated public consultation meeting Thursday evening at Iqaluit's French school, parents voted 17-16 in support of the lawsuit against the Government of Nunavut.
- Réjean Roy treks, paints great Nahanni River in Canada's North
- NB artist and avid outdoorsman, Rejean Roy, makes a living combining his two passions: wilderness trekking and art.
- Soviet-era secret could become cash crop in Alaska
- Alaska researchers are working with farmers on commercial harvest for rhodiola roseria, an Arctic plant with energy-boosting properties that were known to Soviet researchers years ago.
- Photos Lightning sparks 150-hectare fire 60km outside Whitehorse
- A lightning-caused forest fire has been discovered burning 60km outside of Whitehorse near Lake Laberge. Yukon Wildland Fire Management says there are no properties at risk.