Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 11:25 PM
E 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Kimmirut woman remembered at volleyball tournament video
- An annual volleyball tournament in Iqaluit this weekend is being dedicated to a woman who died in Kimmirut in April, along with her son and his father.
- Yellowknife students launch helmet blitz
- Students from St. Patrick High School will be offering prizes and coupons Saturday afternoon to encourage the use of helmets by cyclists and skateboarders.
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.