Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
W 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Tire comes off Air Labrador plane, damages fuselage
- The Transportation and Safety Board is investigating an accident that damaged an Air Labrador plane in Quebec on Sunday.
- Weather Near-blizzard conditions Thursday for Nunavut's Kivalliq region
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has the Nunavut, N.W.T. and Yukon forecasts for Thursday, Oct. 2.
- Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa video
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 7 N.W.T., 2 Yukon First Nations publish chief, council salaries video
- So far, seven Northwest Territories First Nations and two Yukon First Nations have made public what their chiefs and councillors are paid, under the new First Nations Financial Transparency Act.
- Video 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse video
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.