Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 3:00 PM PST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM PST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yellowknife musher wins 1st place at Canadian Challenge competition
- Yellowknife's Marcel Marin won first place in this year’s Canadian Challenge dog sled competition despite two injured dogs and warm weather.
- Photos Sourdough Rendezvous: Yukon's annual winter carnival in photos
- The annual Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous is a highlight of Whitehorse's social calendar every year, as locals and visitors spent a week and a half taking part in snow carving, dog shows, and — of course — dressing up for the occasion.
- Review into Hugh Papik's death calls for cultural training for health care workers
- An investigation into the case of an Aklavik elder who died of a stroke after being mistaken for drunk is recommending the Northwest Territories implement mandatory cultural safety training for all health care workers.
- Hay River Reserve reviving its fire department after years of inactivity
- The community is planning to bring back a basic level of service, which would act as a first line of defence against fires.
- Agnico Eagle eyes hovercraft to look for gold in Nunavut
- A mining company is looking to ship two hovercraft to Nunavut this summer to make it easier to search for gold year-round on the tundra.