Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 1:00 PM PST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:55 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 31. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 29. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-24° | -35°
-11° | -31°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon pilot aims for authenticity in bush plane restoration
- Bob Cameron, who has been flying in Yukon for 54 years, has been working for about a decade restoring two aircraft and still has years to go before he's done.
- Young indigenous leaders: 5 under 30 to watch in 2015
- Big thinkers, community organizers, creators — we’ll be watching for what the next generation of indigenous leaders are getting up to in the months to come — and for other movers and shakers just like them.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Taekwondo helps Nunavut mother heal from son's suicide
- Eileen Kilabuk Weber, who lost her son to suicide, has taken up martial arts as a form of healing. Now she wants to introduce taekwondo to more people in her hometown of Pangnirtung, Nunavut.
- Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know video audio
- There could soon be changes to the rules that affect U.S.-bound Canadian snowbirds. Here's a look at what may be ahead and a checklist of the rules about length of stay, taxation and insurance.