Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 10:18 PM
ESE 24 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'We want to bring them home': Fort Chipewyan continues search for missing hunters
- The search for four missing hunters from northern Alberta has kept the entire community of Fort Chipewyan on edge, hoping for some news.
- Your North: Best reader photos for the week of April 24
- A majestic mountain climb, a tiny amauti, and animals of all shapes and sizes highlight the best user-submitted photos of the week from across the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon. Take a look at your best shots from across the North.
- Women's team will be first from Yukon to compete in firefighter challenge
- A Yukon women's squad is one of the three teams from the territory heading to a Pacific regional meet in B.C. in mid-May.
- 'Believe yourself': Inuk nursing student to graduate Nunavut Arctic College after a decade of dedication
- Inuk nursing student from Clyde River, Nunavut graduates with recognition after pushing through the program for 11 years.
- Inuvik to Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., ice road now closed for good
- The ice road between the two communities closed officially on Saturday, Apr. 29, the Northwest Territories’ Department of Infrastructure announced on social media.