Burwash Landing, YT
Set Burwash Landing as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few rain showers changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 8.
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.