Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 9:57 PM
E 9 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Periods of snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
|Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | -12°
43° | 10°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. seeks Fred Henne beach supervision proposals
- The N.W.T. Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment is asking for proposals for supervision at the beach at Fred Henne Territorial Park in Yellowknife.
- Igloolik, Nunavut filmmakers turn the lens on suicide
- Marie-Hélène Cousineau, co-founder of Arnait Video Productions in Igloolik, says the group is now working on a feature film called Sol, prompted by the death of a friend by suicide a year and a half ago.
- Air Tindi crash survivor/rescuer to get bravery award video
- Sheldon Catholique will receive a medal for bravery this week for saving the life of Bernice Marlowe after their Air Tindi flight crashed near Lutsel K’e in 2011.
- Yukon woman on Team Brazil at world curling championships
- A woman who immigrated from South America to the Yukon is now at the Mixed Doubles World Curling Championships in Scotland playing for Team Brazil.
- Nunavut Commissioner honours survivors of 1994 boat wreck
- It’s been 20 years since a walrus hunting trip near Iqaluit, Nunavut turned into an emergency survival situation. Now two survivors, Pitseolak Alainga and Billy Kownirk, have been recognized for their bravery.