Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut fuel spills are down, but accidents still happen
- Reports show that about 100,000 litres of oil spill every year in Nunavut, with the highest number of spills in Iqaluit.
- N.W.T. Métis join talks on Thaidene Nene National Park
- The Northwest Territories Métis Nation will now sit at the negotiation table for a proposed national park on the east arm of Great Slave Lake.
- Canada boycotts Arctic Council Moscow meeting over Ukraine
- Canada will boycott an upcoming meeting of the Arctic Council in Moscow because of the Russian occupation of the Crimean Peninsula.
- Inuk man supports 'Blackfish' movement to free whales video
- Sakiasie Sowdluapik, a former Nunavut wildlife officer, is applauding a call to remove whales from captivity sparked by the 2013 anti-SeaWorld film ‘Blackfish.’
- 14-year-old boy mugged on Frame Lake Trail video
- Yellowknife RCMP are investigating after a 14-year-old boy was allegedly assaulted and robbed on the Frame Lake Trail Sunday evening.