Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 AM PST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
W 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 18, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Feb 18, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 30.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Recap N.W.T. Budget Wars: Episode II - Revenge of the Regular MLAs
- Regular MLAs in the Northwest Territories are stalling the passing of the 2017-2018 budget in an effort to convince cabinet members to include more spending items in the budget.
- Cambridge Bay youth make art out of scrap metal
- Some creative youth in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, are welding their way to a more beautiful community, making everything from Arctic char to motorbikes out of scrap metal from the dump.
- 3rd time a charm for N.W.T. skip Galusha at Scotties
- Yellowknife's Kerry Galusha defeated New Brunswick to join the 12-team field at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
- Bears, beards, hairdos and lumberjacks: it's the Yukon Salon
- A new board game taps into a "rustic fabulous" combination of wilderness and sophistication.
- Iqaluit kids go home with free laptops after coding workshop
- Kids in Iqaluit, who participated in a week-long coding workshop that ended Friday, got to keep the laptops they learned on.