Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:43 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 11:04 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Showers at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Rain ending early this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers at times heavy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Amount 20 mm. Low 8.
Rain ending early in the evening then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- First Nation chiefs' salaries due to be posted under Transparency Act
- The vast majority of First Nations chiefs and band councils have yet to post online their financial statements, including the salaries and expenses of their chiefs and councillors, under new transparency rules passed by the federal government last year.
- New Yukon government applies to extend 911 service
- After years of discussion, the government has submitted its application to the CRTC to expand 911 emergency service to all rural communities.
- Yellowknife council to give back Wildcat Cafe T-shirts video
- Yellowknife city council approves motion to return a local artist's T-shirts depicting the Wildcat Cafe and allows him to use the venue's trademark.
- Groups call on Yukon to salvage affordable housing program
- A builder and an advocacy group in Whitehorse are asking the Yukon government to reverse its decision on cancelled plans to build 75 rental units for low-income residents.
- Cow attack at B.C. farm kills N.W.T. man
- The man killed in a cow attack on a B.C. farm on Canada Day has been identified by the B.C. Coroners Service as 49-year-old Allen Donald Powder of Yellowknife.