Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. High minus 8.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 early in the evening. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP retire 42-year-old mainstay of policing in Yukon
- The RCMP's Twin Otter has been sold to make way for a faster more efficient aircraft and it's many fond memories with it.
- Photos Northerners celebrate International Women's Day video
- Community groups across the North celebrate women Saturday, with wellness fairs in Whitehorse and an awards ceremony in Yellowknife.
- N.W.T. cancer rates same as rest of Canada, despite beliefs
- A new territorial study says cancer rates in the Northwest Territories are similar to the rest of Canada, despite the common belief that cancer rates in the territory are higher.
- World record moose rack on display in Dawson City, Yukon
- Heinz Naef is showing off his prize rack in his home town Saturday.
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- The latest employment data for February showed that the Alberta created an impressive 18,800 jobs while in the rest of the country overall employment fell, and that trend is unlikely to slow down any time soon.