Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 11:12 PM
N 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut RCMP plan recruitment program for Inuit officers
- An ambitious program aimed at Nunavut high school graduates aims to recruit more Inuit police officers to the RCMP, but program organizers are facing an uphill battle to gain interest in the profession.
- 2 cases of whooping cough reported in Yukon: What to watch for
- After two unrelated whooping cough were recently reported in the Yukon, Dr. Brendan Hanley is advising residents to watch out for symptoms, saying that 'it seems that we have a relatively susceptible population.'
- Indian Residential School survivors urged to complete IAP compensation claims
- As the process to compensate Indian Residential School survivors who suffered severe abuse winds down, efforts are being made to reach out to former students who started claims and have not followed up.
- Giant Mine's tailings pond dust blows toward Yellowknife again
- The latest incident of dust blowing off tailings ponds from the contaminated Giant Mine site toward Yellowknife-area communities parked concerned calls to the Yellowknives Dene First Nation office and a video posting to YouTube late last week.
- Iqaluit Airport upgrades could mean cargo delays
- Iqaluit's airport runway is set to be resurfaced for the first time in decades, but the extensive repairs mean that large cargo jets will be unable to land for nearly a month this summer.