Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 4:35 PM PST
Sunrise: 9:58 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ross River Dena lose case seeking consultation on hunting licences
- The Yukon Fish and Game Association's executive director says he's relieved by a recent court ruling endorsing the territory's fish and wildlife management practices.
- Herb Nakimayak confirmed in Nunakput following judicial recount
- An N.W.T. Supreme Court justice has confirmed Herb Nakimayak won the Nunakput riding in the territorial election, the first of three to undergo judicial recounts today and tomorrow in Yellowknife.
- Report into baby Makibi Timilak's death calls for coroner's inquest
- A report examining the circumstances surrounding the 2012 death of a three-month-old baby in Cape Dorset is calling for a formal coroner's inquest.
- 'Gender inclusive' inquiry for indigenous men not for everyone
- A recent petition calling for a gender inclusive inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal people is not sitting well with everyone. Yellowknife activist Daniel T'seleie says women experience a different kind of oppression than men.
- Indigenous leaders, activists in Paris for climate change talks
- "I feel like we have a seat at the table," says Assembly of First Nations national chief Perry Bellegarde, who is part of Canada's official delegation to the Paris Climate Change Summit.