Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 10:04 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
10° | -6°
50° | 21°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.
- Photos Teslin, Yukon, workshop teaches art of moosehide tanning
- Eleven people from Atlin, B.C., and two people from Teslin, Yukon, took part in a 10-day moosehide tanning workshop in Teslin recently.
- Photos Iqaluit teens share Inuit traditions with P.E.I. students
- Twelve high school students from Prince Edward Island have been building more than igloos this week, as they connect with Inuit culture and their Iqaluit exchange partners through food, sports and music.
- Photos Iqaluit dogsledders lighten load, alter sleep patterns in final leg of journey
- An Iqaluit couple on a four month dogsledding journey around Baffin Island have made some changes to increase their speed during the last part of their journey.
- A roof-dwelling dog's eye view of Fort Good Hope, N.W.T.
- Goldie, a five-year-old golden retriever, has climbed onto the roof of her owner's house since he was one year old.