Kluane Lake, YT
Set Kluane Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 11:11 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 10.
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
20° | 1°
68° | 34°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Northerners struggle with new temporary foreign worker rules
- The federal government is tightening rules for businesses that want to hire temporary foreign workers, but some northern businesses people say the changes will make it harder to recruit the employees they need.
- 2 climbers rescued off Yukon mountain after 5 days
- Two climbers were rescued off Mount Eaton this weekend in Kluane National Park in Yukon.
- 'Suicide contagion' spreads after schoolmate death
- Youth who had a schoolmate die by suicide are more likely to consider or attempting it, according to a large Canadian study into "suicide contagion."
- Yukon couple holds record for being longest-married in country
- Arthur and Alice John, from Ross River, Yukon, hold the record for being married the longest in Canada. They have been married since 1932.
- Nunavut MLAs say public housing units not fairly distributed
- Some Nunavut MLAs are raising questions, as the majority of new public housing units will be built in cabinet ministers' communities.