Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 3:02 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM
NW 37 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 27.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres early in the evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 after midnight. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 'Keep a good attitude': Yukon students rap about land skills
- If you're lost in the woods, you better stay put. You gotta be calm. Don't move a foot.
- North West Company spends $31M to buy its own airline
- The North West Company Inc. announced Friday it has purchased Thunder Bay, Ont.-based North Star Air for $31 million.
- Yukoners show their generosity with spring food drive
- The Whitehorse city-wide spring food drive this week was a success, with thousands of bags of donated food collected.
- 'I feel sound in my body,' says Inuit drum dancer who was born deaf
- At the recent Qaggiit drum dance festival in Kugaaruk, Nunavut, the audience was so inspired by Philip Ugjuk's participation, they started a collection so he could enjoy his stay.
- Photos See fan photos of the Stanley Cup's trip through Nunavut
- Hockey fans in Nunavut came out for a photo with the NHL's top prize this week as the Stanley Cup made its way through several communities in the territory.