Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 29 by morning. Wind chill minus 44.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 43.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Ice collapses on part of unofficial ice road to West Dawson City, Yukon
- A break occurred Saturday in the unofficial ice road crossing the Yukon River to West Dawson City.
- Profile Black History Month: How a Yukon miner's parents fled the KKK
- Peter Risby, who died in 2011, was a respected Yukon miner and prospector. His family history was rich in drama - his dad was black, his mom was white, and not everybody in 1920s Kansas approved.
- Finance Canada hiring pollsters to gauge Canadians' gut reactions to budget
- When Finance Minister Bill Morneau delivers his next televised budget speech, carefully selected people from across the country will be registering their approval or disapproval of each measure he announces in real time.
- Canadian North's owner says airline is now free of NTCL debt
- The owner of Canadian North says the Northern airline is now free of any debt amassed by its former sister company - and the now-dissolved - Northern Transportation Company Limited (NTCL).
- 'Luckiest 2 guys in the Arctic' rescued by military plane training for search and rescue
- A Royal Canadian Air Force Twin Otter crew out for some search-and-rescue training accidentally found, and rescued, two Nunavut hunters.