Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 1:51 AM
Sunset: 11:31 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog at times. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog at times. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog at times. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Chance of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Live Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history. Watch CBC News for live coverage.
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss video
- Two Yukon men are nearly struck by lightning, pre-election jockeying gets underway and why Sergey Ananov is the luckiest man alive.
- Photos Nunavut bagpipers travel to Scotland to play for the Queen
- Two bagpipers from Nunavut are living out their dream; they are heading to Scotland with the Pipes and Drums of Canada, to perform in a celebration for Sir John A. MacDonald’s 200th birthday, and play for a royal audience.
- Photos George Braden, N.W.T. political trailblazer, remembered in Yellowknfie
- George Braden, the first government leader of the Northwest Territories, died at his home in Ottawa in May. A memorial service was held in Yellowknife Saturday.
- Northwestern Air Lease celebrates 5 decades in the sky
- An N.W.T. airline is celebrating five decades of flying in the north. Northwestern Air Lease is based in Fort Smith. The family-run airline grew from a small scale water bombing operation to transporting thousands of people in the South Slave region.