Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 1:42 AM
Sunset: 11:39 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Former priest Eric Dejaeger to go to trial in Edmonton on sex charges
- Former priest Eric Dejaeger will go to trial in Edmonton on charges of indecent assault and gross indecency after waiving his right to a preliminary inquiry on Thursday.
- N.W.T. aboriginal radio station lays off 11 workers
- CKLB radio in Yellowknife is laying off 11 employees today after receiving less funding from the federal government than it was expecting.
- New Yellowknife woman describes flight's landing in stormy black skies audio
- As many Yellowknifers looked upward to watch the unusual thunderstorm overhead Wednesday evening, a dozen people on board a Canadian North plane were flying directly through it.
- Canadian North plane makes emergency landing in Taloyoak
- A Canadian North Dash-8 aircraft travelling to Taloyoak, Nunavut, from Kugaaruk on Monday had to declare an emergency when one of its two engines failed.
- Busload of tourists aids driver in Klondike Highway rollover
- A busload of tourists helped rescue a Mayo woman on Yukon's Klondike Highway on Monday after her vehicle overturned.