Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
ESE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunny. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.
- RCMP crack down on road safety during long weekend
- RCMP across the north are using the Victoria Day long weekend as a time to remind people about road safety. It's part of a plan to make Canada's roads the safest in the world by 2015.