Clyde River, NU
Set Clyde River as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 5:10 AM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NW 35 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.