Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 6:28 PM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 6:28 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Lobster season delayed until Monday for northern N.B.
- Sunday's weather forecast has postponed opening day of the spring lobster fishery in northern New Brunswick until Monday.
- LIVE BLOG What's happening Saturday at the ECMAs
- The weekend is here — and that means live music all day, all night, all weekend at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John.
- Frye Academy helps students deepen their love of reading audio
- To many book lovers, the next best thing to reading a good book is debating it, dissecting it and sharing your feelings about it with others who have read it.
- More pie, tart shells recalled for possible E. coli contamination
- More pie and tart shells have been added to a national food recall warning issued last week.
- NBCC summer camps offer students the chance to try a trade
- Sending teenagers to camp has become a lot more interesting thanks to College 4 Kids. The New Brunswick Community College offers weeklong programs that give students the opportunity to try out a trade they're interested in.