Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 7:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High zero.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 4.
|Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- EMO warns of flooding, high water levels
- New Brunswick residents should watch for high water levels and possible flooding over the next two days, the Department of Public Safety's Emergency Measures Organization warns.
- Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Moncton woman missing since Dec. 21
- RCMP are asking for the public's help in locating a 48-year-old Moncton, N.B., woman who was reported missing to police on Christmas Eve.
- Demand for blood donors continues through holidays audio
- Boxing Day was quiet at many Canadian Blood Services Clinics across the Maritimes Friday, however the demand for blood continues.
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.