Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 10.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of thundershowers. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Brown's Flat, Lorne Middle school closures head back to court video audio
- The lawyer representing opponents of two southern New Brunswick school closures says he will file a motion on Wednesday to block the school district from proceeding with its plans to relocate students despite a judge's ruling to quash the closures.
- Justin Trudeau backs loosening cross-border beer restrictions
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is the latest federal leader to throw his support behind relaxing rules that restrict the amount of alcohol that Canadians can bring across provincial borders.
- New Point Lepreau nuclear generating station back online after repairs
- The Point Lepreau nuclear generating station, which has been offline since Aug. 7 for repairs, has now returned to full power.
- Kennel owner loses bid to have evidence on SPCA charges tossed
- A Sainte-Basile man, who had 133 dogs in his kennel, has been found guilty on two charges under the SPCA Act despite having his language rights violated.
- 3 teens charged in armed robbery of Circle K Irving
- Three teenagers have been charged in connection with an armed robbery that occurred at a Circle K Irving in Moncton over the weekend.