Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Snow at times heavy changing to a few flurries this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Winter storm leaves 45,000 without power in New Brunswick
- The night sky in the Fredericton area took on an eerie blue-green glow overnight, apparently from power transformers on utility poles blowing and cutting off power to thousands of NB Power customers due to a nor'easter that is also impacting other parts of Eastern Canada.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Mother-daughter duo see cruising song take off on Facebook
- On a recent road trip to Maine, Ann Paul and her mother Maggie Paul of St. Mary's First Nation decided to crank up the stereo and sing along.