Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low 14.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 3 men charged with unlawful sale of firearms near Miramichi
- Three men have been charged with 20 total firearms-related offences. Ralph John McCray, 56, Todd Elmer Trepanier, 47, and Gregory Michel Richard, 19, appeared in Miramichi provincial court Thursday. Police seized a prohibited gun magazine in the raid.
- Little River Reservoir beach reopened after slick surprise
- Saint John's Little River Reservoir is once again open to the public after a oily-looking mystery substance was spotted on the surface of the water.
- St. George residents warned of telephone scam
- St. George and Blacks Harbour residents are being warned they are the targets of an ongoing phone scam. RCMP say there have been numerous complaints of fraudsters posing as credit card company representatives in order to get sensitive financial information.
- Rare Summerside Bank of P.E.I. bank note on auction block
- A Moncton, N.B., man is selling an 1872 $5 bill from the long-gone Summerside Bank of P.E.I.
- No plea for man accused of uttering threats against RCMP
- David Earle Crawford, charged with uttering death threats against police June 9 outside the Codiac RCMP station, appeared in court today in Moncton. The hearing was scheuled for entering a plea but is postponed