Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow ending early this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -21°
23° | -6°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
0° | -16°
32° | 3°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick weather: Province covered by 10 cm of snow
- A trough of low pressure moving across the Maritimes on Wednesday will leave behind five to ten centimetres of snow before clearing later in the afternoon, says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- New Marc Chouinard fund launched to continue his legacy
- A special fund has been set up to honour Marc Chouinard, the late general manager of Moncton's Capitol Theatre, and to continue his legacy of supporting the arts.
- New Copper wire being stolen from phone, hydro poles in Moncton area
- Codiac Regional RCMP are seeking the public's help in identifying who is climbing telephone and hydro poles in greater Moncton and stealing copper wire from Bell Aliant and NB Power.
- Analysis Trudeau, Mulcair top Harper in approval ratings, but regional swings key
- Stephen Harper's approval ratings compare poorly to those of Justin Trudeau and Thomas Mulcair but there is more to the story than meets the eye, poll analyst Éric Grenier explains.
- Michel Vienneau shooting death: still no answers from police
- It's been close to two months since Michel Vienneau was killed by Bathurst police outside the city's Via Rail station and still, little is known about the actual series of events.