Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 03, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick early French immersion issue hits campaign trail
- The issue of early French immersion has been a hot political issue in New Brunswick for several years and it has once again made its way to the campaign trail.
- Moncton survivalist store linked to Justin Bourque closes
- A Moncton survivalist and gun shop that found itself associated with Justin Bourque and his deadly shootings of RCMP officers in June has closed, but the owner says the publicity was good for business and he will continue to operate online.
- Brian Gallant's Liberals hold wide lead in new CRA poll
- The Liberals continue to hold a significant lead in public opinion, according to the latest political poll released by Corporate Research Associates on Tuesday.
- Cancer study seeks 2,000 more Atlantic volunteers
- The Atlantic PATH cancer study is seeking 2,000 more volunteers in Atlantic Canada, including 1,000 in New Brunswick.
- TB testing involving Moncton student encouraging, health officer says
- A University of Moncton student diagnosed with tuberculosis in May is responding well to treatment and no one else has tested positive to date, say health officials.