Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Sue Stultz's election sign with Moncton firefighters sparks concern
- A controversial election sign featuring Moncton firefighters put up by Progressive Conservative candidate Sue Stultz in the final days of the campaign is still raising questions about the neutrality of city departments during campaigns.
- New Donnie Snook appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges before court
- Former Saint John city councillor Donnie Snook's appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges is scheduled to be heard in Fredericton today.
- Carl White urges defeated election candidates to apply for recounts video
- A former Saint John politician, who was the victim of a tabulator machine error six years ago, is recommending that losers of close races from last week's province election have the results counted again.
- Soldier Neil Dodsworth launches class action over home sale losses
- A Canadian soldier who lost more than $72,000 selling his home has launched a proposed class action lawsuit accusing the federal government of denying full compensation to dozens of military personnel who suffered large financial hits when ordered to move.
- New Brunswick Pension Coalition in court fighting for increase
- The province was in court Monday trying to have an application by the New Brunswick Pension Coalition tossed out.