Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning this morning. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 this morning. High minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 9.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick braces for blizzard
- Most school are closed, many flights are cancelled and in Fredericton the mayor is asking all non-essential workers to stay home because of the storm.
- New Grade 1 French immersion won't happen this year
- The province's plan to restart early French immersion in Grade 1 will not be ready to implement in time for the start of the next school year.
- New Saint John reviewing policies for private road services
- The City of Saint John is reviewing a grab bag of policies surrounding private roads in the municipality after concerns were raised about who is getting municipal services, like snow plowing and trash pickup, and who is not.
- Codiac RCMP search for missing Moncton boy
- Codiac RCMP are asking for help looking for a missing 12-year-old Moncton boy who hasn't been heard from since Sunday evening.
- Medical marijuana needs better guidance, doctors say
- Two New Brunswick doctors are speaking about the challenges of prescribing medical marijuana.