Set Doaktown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 11.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow near midnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Hampton Pizza Delight hit by fire
- Firefighters in Hampton are battling a blaze at the Pizza Delight restaurant on Railway Cres.
- New Victor Boudreau to release review with proposed cuts, tax hikes
- The New Brunswick government will release its long-awaited strategic program review at a Friday morning news conference that will outline a list of ways to eliminate the province’s $600-million structural deficit.
- JP Nadeau recalls rescue after cruise ship fire near Falkland Islands video
- A New Brunswick cruise entertainer is safely home after a 36-hour ordeal in the South Atlantic that saw the ship he was on abandoned after its engine caught fire near the Falkland Islands.
- Language teachers preparing for influx of Syrian refugees
- Multicultural groups and businesses in Moncton are busy preparing for the looming demand for language educators when the influx of Syrian refugees come into the province.
- New Brunswick weather: Windy and warm today
- The work week will end with very mild temperatures, gusty southwest winds and some rain as a trough of wet weather makes its way across New Brunswick says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.