Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New St. John's hockey team raises money for injured player Scottie Greene
- As Scottie Greene, 18, recovers from a serious car crash in a New Brunswick hospital, fellow hockey players in St. John's, N.L. washed cars as a fundraiser to help him out.
- New Brunswick hockey team gives back to local food banks
- Players from a peewee hockey team in the Florenceville area had a busy Saturday morning. The 17 players packed 3,000 potatoes before they laced up their skates.
- Fredericton hosts international stamp convention
- Fredericton is a stamp collector’s paradise this weekend as vendors and enthusiasts from across Canada and the U.S. gather for a major exhibition.
- UNB among schools figuring out how to add more Indigenous studies
- The University of New Brunswick's vice-president academic says patience will be required as universities across Canada, including his, try to figure out how to implement calls to action issued by Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission last year.
- Chinese performance group raising cultural awareness in Saint John video
- The Jasmine Performing Arts Group will perform styles of different Chinese minorities' art, language and beauty to raise awareness about the culture in Saint John.