Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dorothy Tucker's son charged with her murder video
- The son of Dorothy Tucker of Oak Haven has been charged with second-degree murder in connection with her death.
- Vitalité head Rino Volpé says he was fired by health minister
- Rino Volpé, president and CEO of the Vitalité Health Network, says Liberal Health Minister Victor Boudreau has fired him.
- Poor weather leading to ferry and bridge shutdowns
- High winds have shut down the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles and are also causing ferry cancellations.
- Tampered-with potato found in Nova Scotia, traced to P.E.I.
- A P.E.I. potato with a needle inside it was found in a Nova Scotia store Thursday.
- New St. Croix River management plan being discussed
- Government officials, scientists and local leaders are in St. Andrews to discuss the future of the St. Croix River.