Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 12:19 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle or showers this afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near 10.
Showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Reuben Cohen, Moncton philanthropist, dies at 93
- Reuben Cohen, a well-known Moncton lawyer and philanthropist, has died. He was 93.
- Updated 2 schools targeted for closure in Anglophone West district audio
- Schools in Stanley, Bath and Coles Island are being recommended for closure by the district education council in Anglophone West School District.
- New 18 Anglophone West schools with less than 50% functional capacity
- There are 18 schools in the Anglophone West School District that have less than 50 per cent functional capacity, a rating that assesses the population and other costs of running the facilities.
- Updated 3 injured in Fredericton accident in heavy rain
- Three people in Fredericton were sent to hospital Friday after a vehicle left the Woodstock Road near Riverfront Way and struck a tree shortly before 7 a.m.
- Moncton seeks new names for future streets and trails
- Moncton is asking its citizens for help in filling up its bank of names for future streets and trails in the southeastern city.