Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Freezing rain or rain||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- FORECAST Lots of rain and wind for the Maritimes Christmas Eve and Day
- A powerful low pressure system is still likely to bring stormy weather into the Maritimes beginning on Wednesday and running through Thursday, Christmas Day.
- T.J. Harvey wins appeal in contested federal Liberal nomination
- An appeal committee of the federal Liberal Party has confirmed businessman T.J. Harvey as the candidate of the riding of Tobique-Mactaquac, despite accusations of improprieties at his nominating convention.
- Hockey violence questioned after QMJHL game in Moncton audio
- The level of violence at a recent Quebec Major Junior Hockey League game between the Moncton Wildcats and Cape Breton Screaming Eagles has one parent concerned.
- 'Social licence' clouds debates over fracking, pipelines
- The phrase “social licence” seems to have made a late push to become New Brunswick’s political catchphrase of 2014.
- New youth mental health treatment centre given funding
- New Brunswick’s former child and youth advocate is supporting the provincial government’s decision to set aside $1.3 million for a new centre for youth suffering from mental illness.