Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain changing to freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Low minus 1.
Freezing drizzle changing to periods of drizzle in the morning and ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Fog patches. High 7.
|Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Housing and access to food are top priorities in Saint John's south end
- Housing, community spaces, and food Security were the three main issues studied by a research project in Saint John's south end last fall.
- Exclusive Backlog in military pensions won't be cleared until end of year video
- It will be the end of the year before the enormous backlog of military pension payment files is cleared up, National Defence officials say, and it will likely be October before a similar stockpile of outstanding severance payment claims are rectified.
- High school hoop finals Friday, Saturday in Saint John
- After elimination games around the province, the Final 12 are ready to play for the boys and girls senior crowns this weekend.
- N.B. may switch to national water-safety guidelines for Parlee Beach video
- Environment Minister Serge Rousselle says a new testing and reporting system will be in effect for the 2017 season and it could use the national standards that beach officials have been ignoring.
- Freezing rain expected across the province tonight
- Brennan Allen, a CBC meteorologist says Friday morning will start off similar to Thursday, with fog patches in the morning that will gradually dissipate, however temperatures will be several degrees warmer.