Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing late in the afternoon. High 8.
|Showers||Chance of flurries||Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Sea Dogs equipment manager named 1st star in return from radiation treatment
- A longtime member of the Saint John Sea Dogs is back behind the bench, following 20 rounds of radiation treatment since last fall.
- Bathurst gardeners dig into seed library
- At the Bathurst Public Library, all you need is a library card to borrow seeds, grow your own vegetables and get help with the harvest.
- Atlantic salmon groups await word on hook-and-release rules
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada is being pushed to decide soon on whether anglers can keep any salmon caught in Gulf of St. Lawrence rivers this year.
- NB Power's go-slow approach to fair commercial rates under fire
- More than 25 years of unfair electricity pricing for small business in New Brunswick may finally be coming to an end — but NB Power has told a rate hearing it may take another decade to completely fix the problem.
- Temperatures shift from cold to spring this week
- New Brunswick will continue to see spring–like temperatures as temperature continue to rise this week.