Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this evening then changing to snow at times heavy and local blowing snow overnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight then northeast 30 gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Snow at times heavy changing to periods of light snow in the afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High minus 4.
|Periods of snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Devon Middle School rebuilds library after water damage audio
- Fredericton citizens and businesses have rallied around Devon Middle School, which lost all of its books after a pipe burst on New Year's Day.
- Updated Racism concerns remain at Mount Allison University, group says audio
- A group of students at Mount Allison University say racism on campus is common and the administration hasn't done enought to deal with it.
- Winter storm could blanket New Brunswick with 35 cm of snow
- Another winter storm is heading toward New Brunswick and could dump 35 centimetres of snow on parts of the province by Saturday.
- Moncton councillors' travel expenses range from $0 to $5,200
- Travel expenses filed by Moncton council members range from $16.55 for a dry cleaning bill, to about $4,000 for a trip to Niagara Falls, according to the city's website.
- New Moncton man charged in nightclub washroom aggravated assault
- A Moncton man has been charged in connection with an assault in the washroom of a local nightclub but Codiac Regional RCMP continue to investigate the Jan. 24 attack.