Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Periods of freezing rain or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. High minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of freezing rain beginning after midnight then changing to periods of rain before morning. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Dennis Oland testifying in his own defence 'not that unusual'
- Dennis Oland is expected to testify in his own defence at his murder trial in Saint John later this week, in a move the president of the Criminal Lawyers' Association says is "not that unusual" in Canada.
- New New pipeline law could include 'transition' rules for Energy East
- The new Liberal government in Ottawa is clarifying its stance on the federal review of the Energy East pipeline, saying it will come up with a “transition strategy” while it rewrites national rules.
- Atcon computer servers handed over to RCMP
- New Brunswick’s Progressive Conservative Opposition has handed over several large computer servers to the RCMP, saying they may contain new information about the Atcon scandal.
- RCMP at stand-off in Anfield, west of Plaster Rock
- RCMP officers are at the scene of a stand-off in the Plaster Rock area. It's in Anfield, on Route 395 west of Plaster Rock, in a wooded area.
- No cause determined yet in downtown Bathurst fire video
- The mayor of Bathurst says the fire on Friday that destroyed two businesses and damaged two nearby structures is going to leave a hole in the heart of the downtown.