Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Belledune oil terminal project faces opposition in Quebec
- While job-starved northern New Brunswick has welcomed the idea of a new oil terminal project at the Port of Belledune, an opposition movement is growing in Quebec, especially in communities lining the shared Bay of Chaleur and Matapedia Valley.
- Moncton council votes to ask to borrow $95.4M for sports centre
- Moncton council has voted to request permission from the Municipal Capital Borrowing Board to borrow $95.4 million to fund the proposed downtown sports and entertainment centre.
- Speed boat driver involved in hit-and-run sought by RCMP
- RCMP in Saint-Léonard are investigating a hit-and-run between a speed boat and pontoon boat that occurred on Lac Baker during the early morning hours Sunday.
- Wendell Maxwell wins court case over his DUI DR licence plate audio
- A Moncton lawyer who specializes in impaired driving cases has successfully taken the province's registrar of motor vehicles to court over the seizure of his DUI DR personalized licence plate.
- Halifax Rainmen file for bankruptcy in 'disappointing' end
- Andre Levingston, the owner and president of the Halifax Rainmen, has announced the franchise filed for bankruptcy Monday morning.