Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New St. Andrews researchers study Bay of Fundy sharks
- The recent footage of a great white shark spotted near St. Andrews surprised many in the province, but it has also sparked a new interest in the predators.
- Red bracelets thanking the RCMP being sold in Moncton
- A Moncton man is hoping to sell 10,000 red bracelets in an effort to thank the RCMP and also to raise money for the Fallen Members Fund.
- Norovirus confirmed in Bathurst's Chaleur Regional Hospital
- The Chaleur Regional Hospital in Bathurst has confirmed three cases of norovirus within the last two weeks.
- Shale gas protesters sentenced to 15 months for violent clash with RCMP
- Two anti-shale protesters who have already spent nine months in custody following a violent clash with RCMP near Rexton, N.B., face more time behind bars after they were sentenced on several charges today.
- New N.B. abortion access prompts St. John's demonstration video
- Advocates on both sides of the abortion debate faced off outside a clinic in St. John's on Tuesday, although their focus was on abortion services in New Brunswick.