Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17 except minus 21 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Record natural gas bills have N.B. landlords speaking out
- Small New Brunswick landlords who heat their buildings with natural gas are calling for tighter government control over gas companies as record bills for February began arriving this week.
- Fisheries officer defied order to drop charges in Robichaud case
- A former fisheries enforcement officer testified Thursday that he was “surprised” when he was told by email to drop aquaculture charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud.
- Anti-shale gas group calls for 10-year moratorium
- A group opposed to shale gas development and production in the province is calling on political parties to stand behind a legislated 10-year moratorium.
- Fredericton landfill earns $350K turning methane into power
- The Fredericton Region Solid Waste Commission earned a profit of $350,000 during its first year of producing electricity from methane.
- Opossum trapped near Rexton a first for New Brunswick audio
- Trapper Albert Allain got the surprise of his life when he found this opossum in one of his snares near Rexton - a first for New Brunswick.