Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 30. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thundershowers. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers or thundershowers later in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 35.
|Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Miramichi Pay Centre gets visit from federal minister Judy Foote
- Public Services Minister Judy Foote will be in Miramichi today to meet with Pay Centre employees, who are struggling to deal with the botched Phoenix payroll system that has left 80,000 federal public servants across the country with pay problems.
- Memramcook residents concerned about proposed campsite
- People in Memramcook are worried that plans to build a campground in the middle of a residential area will turn their quiet piece of land into a nightmare.
- New New Brunswick weather: Sunny with the chance of afternoon showers
- New Brunswick can expect a fair amount of sunshine Wednesday after the fog in some areas dissipates, but CBC meteorologist Peter Coade says it will be short lived.
- New Giant cross at Saint John church has surprise inside
- This is the church, and this is the steeple, and this is the cell tower. A Saint John church and a telecommunications company teamed up to make a tower that served both their purposes.
- Moth infestation in northern N.B. likely spruce budworm
- Rob Johns, an insect ecologist with Natural Resources Canada, says the moth influx is a migration of spruce budworm moths due the current weather conditions.