Set Chipman as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|Flurries||Sunny||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Homeless count set in 5 New Brunswick areas video
- Five areas of New Brunswick are taking part in an initiative this mouth to count how many homeless people are in each area.
- New Historic Saint John courthouse faces sale after city rejects offer
- After getting a 'No, thank you' from Saint John councillors, the provincial government is now free to put the historic Sydney Street courthouse on the open market.
- New Victoria Beth Gunn found safe after being reported missing
- A 22-year-old Moncton woman who was reported missing last Friday was found "safe and sound" Tuesday, say RCMP.
- Fredericton security company uncovers massive online fraud
- A Fredericton online security company has uncovered a multi-million dollar scheme to bilk companies that advertise online through Google and Twitter.
- GAS GURU Gas and diesel prices set to tumble on Thursday
- CBC reporter Robert Jones says gas and diesel prices are expected to fall on Thursday when the Energy and Utilities Board resets its maximum regulated prices.