Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High minus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yukon nominee program frustrates Ecuadorian man seeking work
- An Ecuadorian man who came to the Yukon in a final attempt to attain permanent residency — and whose work permit is about to run out — says he's frustrated by a lack of information available to foreign workers.
- Updated Fraser Arms shooting leads to high speed chase through Yellowknife video audio
- RCMP are investigating a shooting at Yellowknife's Fraser Arms apartment Sunday night that left one man in hospital.
- Photos Tuktoyaktuk Catholic church reopens after years of restoration work
- Tuktoyaktuk's Our Lady Of Grace mission church has officially resumed services following a major restoration and its consecration by Mackenzie-Fort Smith Bishop Mark Hagemoen.
- Nunavut Arctic College dorm room fire displaces 30 students, 5 classrooms
- About 30 students living at Nunavut Arctic College’s Ukkivik Residence/North 40 Campus in Iqaluit have been displaced after a late-Friday fire in one room set off sprinklers that caused extensive damage to the building, spurring concerns about the health and safety of the building’s residents.
- Blog 7 future N.W.T. candidates for Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Sharon and Shirley Firth became the first athletes from the N.W.T. elected to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame last week. CBC's Garrett Hinchey highlights seven others who deserve the honour.