Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -54
Feels like: -65
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunny. A mix of sun and cloud late this afternoon with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 56.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 52.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 50.
-36° | -37°
-33° | -35°
-34° | -36°
-29° | -33°
-34° | -38°
-29° | -36°
-33° | -36°
-27° | -33°
-29° | -34°
-20° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Christy's weather: blizzards, extreme windchill in Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Friday, Jan. 30.
- N.W.T. to study turning diamond mine ice road into all-season road
- The Northwest Territories government is looking into the possibility of turning the first 150 kilometres of the ice road to the diamond mines into an all-weather road, Premier Bob McLeod announced tonight in Ottawa.
- Thieves steal ATV, snowmobile from Yukon trapline camp audio
- Thieves made off with items including an ATV, a snowmobile and a woodstove when a log home on the Alaska Highway was broken into in mid-January.
- Arctic Winter Games officials visit Inuvik, South Slave
- The Arctic Winter Games International Committee was in Inuvik, N.W.T., Wednesday and is in the South Slave today, evaluating the communities' bids for the 2018 games.
- 24-year-old man charged in Hay River mugging
- Shane Beck has been charged with robbery and breach of court conditions in connection with the Jan. 18 incident.