Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 1:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
E 49 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow beginning early in the afternoon. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 2.
Snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northeast 30 after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- NTCL barge adrift in Beaufort Sea along Alaskan coast
- Officials say the barge was 32 kilometres off Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, as of Friday evening, and is continuing west towards North Slope communities, including Barrow.
- Yukon woman declines offer of help to rebuild missing cabin
- Josie-Anne Pilotte was building a cabin near Fish Lake Road just outside of Whitehorse, when it went missing earlier this month.
- Don't bring junior kindergarten to big N.W.T. communities: MLAs
- Some MLAs says there's no need to put junior kindergarten in large communities where there are already successful programs for young children, such as Aboriginal Headstart and the French preschool in Hay River.
- Air North flight attendants ratify 1st union contract
- Air North flight attendants have ratified their first contract with the airline, about 18 months after joining the Yukon Employees Union.
- Fishery officers rescue boaters on Great Slave Lake
- Yellowknife-based fishery officers rescued two boaters stranded on the east arm of Great Slave Lake last week