Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning. Wind chill minus 26 this evening.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 29 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 31.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Understaffed and overworked, Yellowknife's fire department struggling with basic functions: report
- Yellowknife’s fire department is struggling to manage call volume, conduct meaningful training and retain employees, according to a report released on Monday.
- Say goodbye to 'appalling' Nunavut prison: Plan to replace Baffin Correctional Centre by 2021
- Decades old, Nunavut's biggest jail is dangerous to staff and inmates. Now, Nunavut has a $76-million plan to renovate, rebuild and rebrand the Baffin Correctional Centre as the new Qikiqtani Correctional Healing Centre.
- Who is responsible for cleaning up after NTCL?
- The company has shipped and stored oil, fuel, uranium and other materials over its decades of operations, and today its properties remain full of scrap. What will become of its lands if the company no longer exists?
- Yukon Party touts record, promises jobs in 'True North' platform
- Leader Darrell Pasloski says the Yukon Party's plan stands up for Yukoners, and will keep life affordable and create jobs in the territory. 'We are the only party that's committed to stand behind the resource sector,' he said.
- RIDING PROFILE | Porter Creek North — Mike Ivens, Eileen Melnychuk, Geraldine Van Bibber, Francis van Kessel
- Porter Creek North was left without an incumbent when veteran MLA Doug Graham decided to run in another riding. Now former Yukon commissioner Geraldine Van Bibber is hoping to inherit his Yukon Party supporters.