Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
WNW 47 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 5:36 PM CDT Thu Oct 08, 15 at 5:36 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then diminishing to 30 late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New N.W.T.'s federal candidates trade barbs during CBC election forum
- The four candidates vying for Member of Parliament in the N.W.T. traded barbs and talking points in front of a packed house Thursday evening during CBC N.W.T.'s federal all-candidates' forum.
- REPLAY | Catch up on the live chat at the Yukon federal candidates forum
- Click here to replay the live chat during the CBC Yukon all candidates forum in Whitehorse Thursday night.
- REPLAY | Catch up on the live chat at the N.W.T. all candidates forum
- Click here to replay the live chat during the CBC N.W.T. all candidates forum in Yellowknife.
- Video German kayakers capture drone footage on western river tour video
- Milan Seifert and Jan Zacherl spent the summer paddling from Jasper National Park to Inuvik, N.W.T., shooting video by drone along the way.
- Alaska Highway reopens after collision blocks traffic near Watson Lake
- A two-vehicle collision at the Upper Liard bridge closed the Alaska Highway west of Watson Lake, Yukon, this morning.