Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 43.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 43.
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Stanley Anablak elected Kitikmeot Inuit Association president
- After unsuccessfully running in December, Stanley Anablak won yesterday's byelection to become president of the Kitikmeot Inuit Association. Anablak replaces Peter Akkikungnaq, who resigned in January saying he felt 'too old' for the position.
- Disturbing Hay River Facebook page goes dark
- A Facebook confessions page about Hay River, N.W.T., is now offline following concerns about anonymous posters and not-so-anonymous commenters outing fellow community members and writing in favour of violence against women.
- Nunavut leads Canada in childhood respiratory illness: pediatrician
- Nunavut has a higher rate of young children being admitted to hospital for respiratory illness than the rest of Canada, says a pediatrician with the Qikitani General Hospital.
- North Slave Métis settle Bathurst caribou lawsuit with N.W.T.
- The Northwest Territories government has sent the North Slave Métis Alliance a letter saying that once the current ban on hunting Bathurst caribou is lifted, members of the alliance will be entitled to a share of tags for the herd, according to president Bill Enge.
- North Pole travel advisory: Check ice before leaving video
- Yearning for the fame of visiting the North Pole? First you need to think about money, lots of it, and then about global warming.