Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 3:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 4:47 AM
Sunset: 9:13 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 34. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- FireSmart tree cutting in Whitehorse irks local homeowner
- A Yukon homeowner says a fire control program is leaving her feeling burned. She says the government's removal of trees near her property came as a surprise.
- 24 surgeries cancelled so far after Stanton Hospital's sterilizing machines break down
- The machines used to sterilize equipment for surgeries at Stanton Territorial hospital have broken down, leading to dozens of procedures being rescheduled.
- Who likes the new Yukon budget? Lots of people, but only sort of
- The Liberal government tabled its long-awaited first budget on Thursday, and the reaction was... warmish.
- 'We're doing everything we can': Fort Chipewyan RCMP find boot of 1 missing hunter
- 'At this point in time, there’s really, I don’t think, a resource we can tap that we haven’t acquired,' an emotional Sgt. Danny Knight, Fort Chipewyan's RCMP detachment commander, told CBC on Friday.
- N.W.T. Power Corp. responsible for flooding below Taltson dam, MLA says
- Record-high water levels below the Taltson dam destroyed wildlife and property this winter, and the MLA for the region says the Northwest Territories Power Corporation is to blame.