Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 9:44 AM
Sunset: 2:17 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:24 PM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:24 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature rising to minus 15 by morning. Wind chill minus 29.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. stops issuing remaining Bathurst caribou tags
- The N.W.T. minister of environment, Michael Miltenberger, says the territorial government wants to set up a no-hunting zone around the Bathurst caribou herd's core.
- Analysis Peel land use case, Bill S-6 dominate Yukon's fall legislature sitting
- CBC Yukon's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the issues that dominated debates this fall in the territorial legislature.
- Yellowknife RCMP treating John Wifladt's death as a homicide
- Yellowknife RCMP confirmed Friday they are treating the death of John Wifladt as a homicide.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut video
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.
- Donovan McGlaughlin, Yukon man with no birth certificate, fights for citizenship
- A 60-year-old Dawson City, Yukon, man whose birth was never registered says he has spent years trying to get recognized by the Canadian government.