Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 2:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Handguns, assault rifles seized at Alaska/Yukon border
- Two U.S. residents are facing firearms-smuggling charges after border services officers at Beaver Creek, Yukon, seized handguns and assault rifles in separate incidents.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- Yellowknife cast member cuts off hair for role in 'Les Mis' video
- When April Hayward's character succombs to the "depths of her miserableness," she cuts off all her hair to sell it. Hayward decided she'd cut her 10-inch-long hair off too and donate it to Locks for Love.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.