Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 4:16 AM
Sunset: 10:02 PM
NNE 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Analysis Poll Tracker: Harper, Mulcair in close race as campaign set to begin
- The New Democrats narrowly led the Conservatives on the eve of the election call, but much can change in 11 weeks. CBC poll analyst Éric Grenier looks at the latest trends.
- New Whitehorse grocery store aims to bring local food home
- Two Yukon farmers are pooling their life savings to open a new grocery store in Whitehorse. The owners of Farmer Robert's hope to help more people grow more food and stock the shelves with local produce year-round.
- Laval University gets $100M from Ottawa to study effects of Arctic climate change
- Laval University in Quebec City has received a $98 million federal grant — its biggest subsidy to date — to continue a research project on the North.
- Hunter Tootoo steps down as chair of Nunavut Planning Commission
- Hunter Tootoo, will be stepping down as chair of the Nunavut Planning Commission. Tootoo, a former Nunavut MLA, territorial cabinet minister and House speaker, was named the Liberal Party's Nunavut candidate this week.
- Rick Ningeocheak of Coral Harbour dies in bridge-jumping accident
- Rick Ningeocheak, 26, of Coral Harbour, is dead after jumping off a bridge into the water "for fun," say Nunavut RCMP.