Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -39
Feels like: -38
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
NNE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 AM CST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 40.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 48.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 33. Wind chill minus 53.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Profile Black History Month: How a Yukon miner's parents fled the KKK
- Peter Risby, who died in 2011, was a respected Yukon miner and prospector. His family history was rich in drama - his dad was black, his mom was white, and not everybody in 1920s Kansas approved.
- Finance Canada hiring pollsters to gauge Canadians' gut reactions to budget
- When Finance Minister Bill Morneau delivers his next televised budget speech, carefully selected people from across the country will be registering their approval or disapproval of each measure he announces in real time.
- Canadian North's owner says airline is now free of NTCL debt
- The owner of Canadian North says the Northern airline is now free of any debt amassed by its former sister company - and the now-dissolved - Northern Transportation Company Limited (NTCL).
- 'Luckiest 2 guys in the Arctic' rescued by military plane training for search and rescue
- A Royal Canadian Air Force Twin Otter crew out for some search-and-rescue training accidentally found, and rescued, two Nunavut hunters.
- 10 years later: The lasting legacy of the Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse
- The 2007 Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse marked the first time the Games were held north of 60; the first time, too, that every province and territory went home with a medal.