Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 3:24 AM
Sunset: 10:36 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT Wed May 27, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Seismic testing off Clyde River cancelled for 2015
- Clyde River, Nunavut, is declaring victory after an energy company cancelled this summer's plans for offshore seismic testing.
- Lost dirt biker rescued from Haeckel Hill near Whitehorse
- A search and rescue volunteer, an RCMP officer and the Whitehorse detachment's police dog all camped out overnight Tuesday together with a man who had become lost while dirt biking.
- Yellowknife MMA event rescheduled for June 13, renamed 'Red Tape Rumble'
- After its initial application for a liquor licence was rejected, a local mixed martial arts promotion group will host its first event, renamed the 'Red Tape Rumble,' next month.
- Stefan Brynjolfsson sues RCMP officer for assault and battery
- A Whitehorse man who claims he was assaulted and falsely arrested is suing an RCMP officer for assault and battery - the same officer already under investigation for another violent incident in Whitehorse last month.
- Rain dampens Yukon forest fires
- Widespread rain in Yukon has dampened forest fire dangers to low or moderate from extreme in some regions of the territory, and reduced fire activity on some of the larger fires.