Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
SE 33 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 01, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT Sat Nov 01, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Overcast. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 1 with temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
|Light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Opinion Let’s talk about street harassment in the North
- A video went viral this week of a woman facing dozens of catcalls as she walks through New York's streets. Whitehorse writer Eva Holland says it's a problem in our small northern cities too.
- New Yukon board recommends bear hunting ban along roads
- The ban would protect roadside grizzly bears along all the major highways in the south-central Yukon.
- WEATHER Above seasonal temperatures for Great Slave, Kivalliq regions
- Several regions across the North can expect warm weather this weekend with above seasonal temperatures in some places.
- Nutrition North program not accountable: Academic
- An academic at the University of Manitoba says the Nutrition North program doesn’t do enough to ensure retailers are passing subsidies on to the consumers. ‘It’s like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.’
- Yellowknife RCMP say search for missing tourist shifts north
- The RCMP say search for Japanese tourist Atsumi Yoshikubo has moved into the bush north of Yellowknife.