Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:00 PM CST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming east 30 km/h early this evening. Temperature rising to minus 25 by morning. Wind chill minus 40.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northeast 20 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 25. Wind chill minus 41.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 26. Wind chill minus 40.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Iqaluit mosque opens doors
- After years in the making, Iqaluit's new mosque held its inauguration Friday, officially opening as a place of worship.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- Uluhaktok, N.W.T., student-run popup coffee shop a hit
- It's not Starbucks, but for Uluhaktok, it's close enough.
- Inuit translators want to create support network, standardize language
- Interpretors and translators who work with the Inuit language want to create a better support network and more resources for people working in the challenging profession.
- CBC Forum Who should be Canada's next governor general? video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says when it comes time to choose a new governor general next year, the appointment will take into account Canada's diversity. Who do you think should be Canada's next governor general?