Set Chesterfield as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:59 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
NW 27 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low 16.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming east 20 late in the afternoon then light late in the evening. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson turns himself in video
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson, charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of Tanner Sinclair, turned himself in to RCMP on Vancouver Island Friday.
- Behchoko, N.W.T., no longer on back-up diesel power
- Residents in Behchoko, N.W.T., don't have to conserve power anymore now that the community's hydro transmission line is back up and running.
- Rescue teams pull 2 from crashed plane en route to Yellowknife
- Rescue teams pulled two men, a pilot and co-pilot, from a crashed plane in Saskatchewan's north Friday morning, RCMP and military officials are reporting. One suffered a back injury, the other is OK.
- Whitehorse youth arrested in Cadence Cycle thefts
- Whitehorse RCMP arrested a 17-year-old youth Thursday in connection with a break and enter at Cadence Cycle two weeks ago.
- Crews fighting forest fire 30km from Yellowknife
- Crews from Saskatchewan and New Brunswick have been deployed to fight a forest fire burning about 30 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.