Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 9:08 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 5.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10 except minus 5 near Chetwynd.
Sunny. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Photos Vancouver engulfed by fog as city awoke Sunday
- Overnight reporter Rafferty Baker works grinding hours, but the perks include stunning sunsets, spectacular sunrises and the odd morning fog blanket that transforms the city into a fairy tale landscape.
- Christy Clark's plane to Paris for climate change conference delayed video
- Christy Clark's trip to Paris for the United Nations Climate Change Conference got off to a bit of a bumpy start.
- Pedestrian struck in New Westminster left lying in street while cars swerved around him
- Police are investigating a potential hit and run after a pedestrian was found lying on Brunette Avenue in New Westminster.
- New Billy Strayhorn, Duke Ellington's 'right arm', to be paid tribute to at Capilano University concert audio
- "Strayhorn lives the life that I would love to live. He is the pure artist. He writes, when the spirit strikes him," the Duke said of Strayhorn, who was born 100 years ago on Nov. 29.
- Man in critical condition after apparent stabbing in Vancouver
- One man is in critical condition and another was taken to hospital with minor injuries after an incident that involved an apparent stabbing, early Sunday morning in Vancouver.