Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
SW 4 km/h
Periods of light snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-21° | -22°
-6° | -8°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries, officials said late Saturday.
- B.C. pedestrian caught on camera being struck by car raises safety concerns video
- A dashboard camera showing a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Victoria Wednesday is a stark reminder that while fatal auto accident rates are going down, pedestrians deaths haven't changed in five years.
- Fatal hit and run closes Lougheed Highway in Mission
- A 35-year-old man is dead in what police believe was a hit-and-run accident on the Lougheed Highway somewhere between Stave Street and Manson Street in Mission.
- Kinder Morgan protests: More protesters arrested as test drilling starts video
- About 100 anti-pipeline protesters marched up Burnaby Mountain Saturday and police say 15 were arrested for crossing into the Kinder Morgan work site as the company continued with test drilling that started Friday night
- Record North Pacific temperatures threatening B.C. marine species video
- The North Pacific Ocean is setting record high temperatures this year and raising concerns about the potential impact on cold water marine species along the B.C. coast, including salmon.