Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 6:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
N 1 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Clearing early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 8.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- NW Marine Drive cycling crackdown is dangerous, say riders
- A Vancouver cycling coach says an RCMP officer issued her a warning after she refused to ride on an unsafe sidewalk along NW Marine Drive near Spanish Banks.
- SkyTrain delays: TransLink suggests grabbing a coffee and taking a break video
- A spokeswoman for TransLink suggested that SkyTrain delays could be opportunities for travellers to take a break and support local businesses.
- Exclusive 'Deadbeats' in B.C. owe $538M in support video
- Two-thirds of court-ordered family support payments in B.C. are in arrears, with over $538 million currently unpaid by parents commonly referred to as "deadbeats."
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $307M
- In a deal valued at just over $307 million, three parcels of land—in Point Grey, Cambie and West Vancouver—are now held in joint ownership by a coalition of B.C. First Nations and the Canada Lands Agency.
- Ian MacKay on potential for Ebola outbreak in Canada: 'We've got education behind us' video
- A 23-year-old B.C. nursing student who was trying to help contain the spread of the Ebola virus in Liberia says Canada is far better equipped to handle an outbreak should it ever come here.