Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Heritage Safaris of North Vancouver blames Ebola for business woes video
- North Vancouver tour company Heritage Safaris says panic over the Ebola outbreak has caused business to plummet, and the company could shut down as a result.
- Peter de Groot's sister says, 'He was executed' video
- The sister of Peter de Groot, the man shot and killed by police in Slocan, B.C., said today that her brother had been "executed" and that the family was considering filing a civil suit.
- Grizzly bear entered Claudia Huber’s house before fatal attack
- The grizzly bear that killed Claudia Huber on the weekend came into her house through a window, then pursued Huber and her spouse when they ran outside, says Yukon’s coroner.
- Video Woman taken from Squamish to Abbotsford shelter video
- Barbara Lowery, 75, doesn't know why she was driven two hours away after being discharged from the hospital
- Analysis City Votes 2014: talk trumps solutions in Vancouver
- Pipelines, a UBC subway and the housing market may be sexy subjects, but municipal politics is really about parks, community centres and yes, bike lanes.