Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Recap Canucks rally for point against Stars video
- John Klingberg scored 4:13 into overtime as the Dallas Stars edged the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 on Saturday.
- New SUV smashes into Vancouver bridal store
- Vancouver Police say a white Range Rover collided with a taxi before significantly damaging the front of Tiffany's Vancouver Bridal on Hastings Street.
- Strathcona assault victim drawing thousands in donations
- More than 500 people have donated close to $27,000 for the victim of a brutal sexual assault that happened in her own home.
- Future Shop's abrupt closure surprises B.C. consumers
- Future Shop customers were surprised and disappointed, but analysts says shuttering them 'makes sense.'
- 3 shootings in 8 hours in Metro Vancouver
- Police in Metro Vancouver are busy today investigating three separate shooting incidents in three different Lower Mainland municipalities — all within a single eight-hour period on Friday.