Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 9:00 AM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Updated Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- RCMP who confirmed an arrest in the Netherlands of a Dutch man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say there may have been other Canadian children targeted, in a case that is focusing on the suspect's computer.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.
- Burrard Bridge construction: what you need to know
- Vancouver's Burrard Bridge will be closed on Friday and Saturday mornings so construction can be avoided during the upcoming Sun Run and BMO Vancouver Marathon.
- Wolf management plan angers B.C. conservationists
- The B.C. government says it's taking a balanced approach with its long-awaited wolf management plan, but the strategy is already drawing attacks from conservation groups.