Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning with risk of freezing rain. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning with risk of freezing rain. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vondrae Martin survived drowning before Taylor Creek death video
- Six-year-old Vondrae Martin, who fell into North Vancouver's Taylor Creek and drowned Thursday afternoon, had survived a near drowning last year.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Searchers spot oil slicks
- Vietnamese air force planes have spotted two large oil slicks that authorities suspect are from a Malaysian jetliner that went missing early Saturday.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Exclusive Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Testing by CBC Marketplace and CBC’s French investigative consumer show L'Epicerie reveals that some teas on the market contain levels of pesticides that exceed Canadian standards.
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths video
- Former Mountie Alan John Davidson, 58, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of indecent assault against youths that allegedly occurred in the 1970s and '80s while he was a minor hockey and baseball coach.