Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 9:23 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the morning. High minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -21°
-6° | -6°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-17° | -32°
1° | -26°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Controversial B.C. Hydro Site C dam hearings underway
- Public hearings began Monday in Fort St. John, B.C., continuing the 40-year fight over the huge, controversial Site C hydroelectric project planned for the Peace River.
- BC Ferries to build 3 new LNG ferries
- BC Ferries has confirmed it plans to commission three new vessels that will be able to operate on liquid natural gas, but there is no guarantee they will be built in B.C.
- Decision on Columbia River Treaty renegotiation expected
- Several western states are likely to tell the U.S. State Department and President Obama if they want the 50-year-old Columbia River Treaty terminated or renegotiated to reflect changes since it was signed.
- Vancouver snow-clearing priorities include bus routes video
- As snow starts to stick to city streets, Vancouver has made bus lanes, hospitals, schools and bike lanes priorities.
- Body of missing senior found near Lynn Canyon
- The body of a 76-year-old senior who wandered away from her North Vancouver care home was found near the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge on Sunday afternoon.