Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
NE 10 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 10:05 PM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 10:05 PM MST
Freezing rain ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Councillors call for vacancy, foreign buyer tax in Victoria
- Two Victoria city councillors have proposed extending taxes on foreign home buyers and empty homes in the Capital Region as a way to improve housing affordability.
- Police investigating child's death in East Vancouver home
- In a brief statement, the VPD said the child's death did not appear suspicious.
- B.C. high school teacher reprimanded for showing 'sluts' documentary in class
- A high school teacher in Mission, B.C., has been reprimanded for showing Grade 8 students a film called "Sluts: The Documentary."
- Photos UBC Vancouver ready to open new $39M aquatic centre
- The new aquatic centre at the University of British Columbia's Vancouver campus is now complete and ready to open to the public. But the bright new facility lacks a couple features found in the old one, including an outdoor pool and a gym that's free for students.
- 'We want to hear big ideas': City of Vancouver begins public consultation on Arbutus corridor
- The City of Vancouver is looking for the public's most creative ideas on what to do with the Arbutus corridor.