Set Chetwynd as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 9:15 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SW 19 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 2:59 AM MST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 2:59 AM MST
Cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Part of Highway 4 west of Port Alberni closed after road washes out
- A major washout has closed a highway section linking Tofino and Ucluelet with the rest of Vancouver Island.
- Does giving developers breaks to build rental units work?
- To the wealthy developers, a sum like $1.5 million likely seems a pittance. But a $1.5 million discount, apparently mistakenly-awarded to one of Vancouver's best-known developers, has raised questions about a program touted for its ability to create rental housing in a region short on supply.
- Evergreen Line officially opens: the day in pictures
- The Evergreen Line officially opened Friday at noon, connecting Burnaby to Port Moody and Coquitlam.
- Ever lower vacancy rate puts squeeze on Victoria renters
- Despite efforts to encourage more rental options in Victoria, an already low vacancy rate has fallen even closer to zero.
- Video of eagle's successful release in Merritt area
- Adrienne Clay wasn't sure that Ethel the bald eagle would ever fly again, but the bird was successfully released in the Merritt area.