Blue River, BC
Set Blue River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 PM PST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Periods of snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Robert Dziekanski: RCMP officer Kwesi Millington's perjuy trial wraps up
- Nearly a year after it began, the trial of RCMP Const. Kwesi Millington ended Friday with Crown prosecutors resting on their theory of why the Mountie lied at the 2009 inquiry in to the death of Robert Dziekanski.
- Mount Polley: expert says misinterpreted test results led to massive breach video
- Jack Caldwell, a leading North American expert in the field of tailings ponds with 40 years' experience, said misinterpreted test results led to a devastating breach.
- Recap Canucks' Miller downs former team as Vancouver tops Sabres video
- Ryan Miller made 22 saves in his first game against his former team Friday as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Buffalo Sabres 5-2.
- Mother, child swept away in Puntledge River near Courtenay, B.C
- A mother and child, who were swept away in the waters of Puntledge River near Courtenay, B.C., have been pulled out Friday afternoon.
- Video Medical marijuana easily 'dispensed' in Vancouver video
- Marijuana is being openly sold in specialty stores in Vancouver under the guise of a government-approved system meant to limit sales for medical use only, a documentary by the CBC's fifth estate shows.