Blue River, BC
Set Blue River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated B.C. bus crash kills 1, injures up to 60 east of Kamloops
- One person is dead and as many as 60 people have been injured — three seriously — in a crash involving a passenger bus five kilometres west of Chase, B.C.
- Burns Lake mill fire: jury rules deaths were accidental
- A coroner's inquest into the deaths of two men at the Burns Lake sawmill explosion in January 2012 has made 41 recommendations aimed at improving safety.
- Mission brush fire causes small scale evacuation
- Mission RCMP are evacuating a small number of homes due to a fast moving brush fire near Ferndale Avenue and Draper Street.
- B.C. drought restrictions expanded for fishing, agriculture
- The B.C. drought is raising concerns over fish stocks, prompting tighter restrictions for anglers and agriculture.
- B.C. weather linked to 'unprecedented' rates of illness from raw oysters
- An unprecedented number of people in British Columbia reported raw shellfish-related illnesses in June and July.