Blue River, BC
Set Blue River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Dead dog left in Coquitlam dumpster, SPCA investigating
- The SPCA is asking for the public's help finding two people who put a dead dog into a Coquitlam dumpster last month.
- Olympic medallist Jasmin Glaesser thanks cancer staff that cared for her mom
- With a medal around her neck and a smile on her face, Olympic cyclist Jasmin Glaesser said a heartfelt thank you to the staff at the B.C. Cancer Agency’s Fraser Valley Centre.
- New UBC Sailbot hoping to go where no robotic sailboat has gone before video
- The only thing separating the UBC SailBot team and a world record is about 3,000 kilometres of Atlantic Ocean.
- New Average human's ecological impact on the planet shrinking, study suggests audio
- A new study has some hopeful news about our future — the average human's impact or ecological "footprint" on natural habitats around the world is declining.
- New Valuable guitars stolen from Prince George art school
- Dreamland School of the Arts was robbed Sunday night. Thieves made off with two guitars, which, combined, are worth thousands of dollars.