Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
E 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind east 30 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 5.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women video
- NDP MP Romeo Saganash made an emotional appeal for a federal inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the New Democrats took advantage of the sparse end-of-week turnout in the House of Commons to seize control of the parliamentary agenda.
- Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm video
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Missing Hall Beach, Nunavut, boaters found safe
- Search-and-rescue crews found two young men from Hall Beach, Nunavut, safe Friday afternoon after they were reported overdue in Igloolik.
- Leonardo DiCaprio film holds open casting call in Yellowknife
- The Revenant, a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is holding an open casting call for First Nations women in Yellowknife on Saturday.
- Yukon to review beverage container recycling fees
- Yukon's deposit fee on beverages might soon cost an extra five cents, as the territorial government is considering changing its recycling policy.