Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 2:00 PM MST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres early this evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 25. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to minus 20 by morning. Wind chill minus 37.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ava Lizotte, 11, remembered as 'a ball of light' after death from blood infection
- On Wednesday night, Ava Lizotte mentioned a pain in her leg. And then, "in a matter of hours, from zero to 100... the impossible happened," says close family friend Sarah Erasmus.
- Video Dozens line up for free dental clinic in Whitehorse video
- About 50 people braved the cold temperatures in Whitehorse Saturday for a chance at free dental care.
- Profile 'This game is not over yet:' Arctic researcher has hope we can turn corner on climate change
- John England, who won a prestigious award this week for a lifetime of northern research on climate change, says he's still hopeful. 'There are these moments when we jump forward in a way we never anticipated.'
- Police warn public about N.W.T. man released from jail
- RCMP are warning the public, particularly people in Whati, N.W.T., about a man recently released from jail. They say 23-year-old Timothy Football poses a significant risk of harm to the public.
- Updated Deadly twin bomb attack injures 20 police officers near Istanbul stadium video
- Two explosions struck outside a major soccer stadium in Istanbul after fans had gone home, in an attack that caused fatalities and wounded at least 20 police officers, Turkish authorities say.