Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- WestJet reduces summer Whitehorse flights to 3 times a week
- The airline says it will fly between Whitehorse and Vancouver on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, instead of daily, starting May 11.
- Live Federal budget 2015: Joe Oliver presents government's fiscal plan video
- Join us for our livestreaming coverage of the 2015 federal budget, as Finance Minister Joe Oliver presents his budget speech in the House of Commons starting at 4 p.m. ET.
- Yukon's Ketza mine abandoned by Veris Gold
- The Yukon government is keeping an eye on environmental concerns at the Ketza gold mine, now that the owner has officially abandoned the site, south of Ross River.
- First Air sells its remaining Hercules cargo plane
- First Air's remaining Hercules cargo aircraft will take off for the last time from the Yellowknife airport Tuesday morning as it has been sold to an Alaska company as of April 30.
- Hay River town worker strike continues as no deal reached
- The municipal workers' strike continues in Hay River, N.W.T., after the town and the union were unable to reach an agreement during two days of bargaining.