Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 3:21 AM
Sunset: 12:13 AM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:40 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:40 PM MDT
Showers with thunderstorms. Local smoke. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Local smoke. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Train derails on historic Yukon to Alaska railway
- Nineteen people suffered minor injuries when two vintage locomotives and four passenger cars went off the tracks Wednesday on the route of the historic Klondike Gold Rush.
- Small fire put out at CBC building in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Crews have extinguished a small fire at the building that houses the CBC and the courthouse in Inuvik, N.W.T., Thursday evening.
- Seatbelt saves man's life in N.W.T. Highway 1 rollover
- A 47-year-old man whose vehicle rolled over on N.W.T. Highway 1 on Tuesday is alive today because he was wearing his seatbelt, say police.
- Body found in Mackenzie River near Fort Providence
- A body was found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence on Wednesday, say RCMP.