Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 15, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
S 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Low minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 14-year-old boy mugged on Frame Lake Trail video
- Yellowknife RCMP are investigating after a 14-year-old boy was allegedly assaulted and robbed on the Frame Lake Trail Sunday evening.
- Vandals go on rampage at Behchoko's Tlicho Motel
- Police are investigating after six motel rooms in Behchoko, N.W.T., were broken into and vandalized over the weekend.
- Arctic seder begins Iqaluit family's Passover
- Lorne and Sheila Levy held a seder in Iqaluit Monday night, the traditional dinner that rings in the first night of the Jewish holiday of Passover.
- Photos Blood red moon over the Northwest Territories
- Two Yellowknife photographers captured stunning images of the lunar eclipse over the city last night.
- Whitehorse adds 4 new food truck stalls on waterfront video
- The city has 11 sites for downtown vending this year and just like last year, a lottery system will determine who chooses first.