Set Kugluktuk as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 12:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 3:00 AM
Sunset: 12:14 AM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT Sun May 19, 13 at 2:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Overcast. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near zero.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Overcast||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project video
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.