Set Castlegar as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Snow level lowering to 1600 metres in the afternoon. High 15.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Snow level 1700 metres. Low plus 4.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Unlicensed dentist Valentyn Uvarov's patients warned by Fraser Health
- New documents have been released, revealing the equipment used by illegal dentist Valentyn Uvarov, as officials warn former patients about the risk of hepatitis and HIV.
- Video Cpl. Neil Ogurian's girlfriend says RCMP 'drove him to suicide' video
- The RCMP 'drove him to suicide,' says grieving girlfriend of Cpl. Neil Ogurian, who killed himself one year ago, on May 4, 2014, after a prolonged dispute over his harassment grievance against a manager.
- Updated Former White Spot chef Chuck Currie performing at Music Monday video audio
- He’s best known as a cook, but chef Chuck Currie shares his love for food with another love: music.
- Updated British Properties death leads to arrest, investigation in West Vancouver
- A 55-year-old man has been arrested in connection to the suspicious death of a 42-year-old man in the British Properties neighbourhood of West Vancouver.
- New Revelstoke nuisance bylaw to clamp down on rowdy revellers
- The growing snow town of Revelstoke, B.C., is considering nuisance bylaws to curb late night partiers and public drunkenness that has been getting out of hand.