Set Castlegar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
N 16 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this morning. Amount 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 13.
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Police arrest man in sexual assault of senior in Surrey
- Police have arrested a man in connection with a sexual assault on a 70-year-old woman in south Surrey last month.
- Kitsilano pool to stay open until Sept. 20
- Not done with summer? Vancouver's Kitsilano pool isn't either. The Park Board says it will keep the busy, seaside pool open an extra week, until September 20.
- Ping Shun Ao identified as bystander killed in Abbotsford shooting
- No arrests have yet been made in the killing of the 74-year-old who was hit by a stray bullet in a drive-by shooting.
- Canada's refugee response lacking says former PC senator audio
- A former Progressive Conservative senator from B.C. says Canada can deal with any obstacle when it comes to resettling Syrian refugees — except for the shame of inaction.
- Bobbi Gillcash, crushed by tree in windstorm, fighting for her life
- A woman, who was helping others in the windstorm when she was crushed by a tree, is fighting for her life in a Vancouver hospital.