Set Castlegar as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Victor Overfield, former cadets volunteer, charged with child luring
- Surrey RCMP are asking for anyone with information about former Royal Canadian Sea Cadets and Navy League Cadets volunteer Victor Overfield to contact them.
- Hep A vaccinations offered in Nanaimo after Superstore cashier infected
- The Vancouver Island Health Authority scheduling vaccinations for store workers and eligible members of public after cashier at Nanaimo Superstore tested positive for hepatitis A.
- Missing skeletal remains from Stawamus Chief in Squamish returned
- Skeletal remains mysteriously taken from the Stawamus Chief near Squamish have been turned over to the B.C. Coroners Service.
- Prince George centennial events to check out
- March 6, 2015 marks Prince George, B.C.'s centennial, and CBC is there to celebrate.
- George Westwood, Haida Gwaii man, forced to stop unlicensed funeral services
- After its only (unlicensed) undertaker was forced to stop operating, the remote B.C. islands of Haida Gwaii have been left without funeral services.