Set Castlegar as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Blog Watch Clinton and Trump face off in 1st presidential debate
- Analysis, fact checks and up-to-the-minute debate coverage as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump face off
- Royals have rainy visit of Bella Bella, B.C.
- The weather in Bella Bella, B.C., had different plans for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge than what the locals had hoped, but despite some relocations and cancellations, the royal couple paid a visit to the remote northern B.C. community.
- Grizzly bear rarely seen on Sunshine Coast not fazed by barking dog
- Grizzly bears are not usually seen on the Sunshine Coast, but there have been multiple sightings of one in Sechelt over the past week.
- New Langley tent city resident predicts 'a bit of a standoff' on eviction day
- People living in a homeless camp near the Fraser Highway and 208 Street in Langley have been given until Tuesday morning to pack up their things and leave.
- Vancouver millenials not great recyclers, study finds audio
- But is it fair to expect the same recycling outcomes from young people, who often live in multi-unit buildings and don't have cars to take materials to recycling depots?