Set Castlegar as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 28.
31° | 13°
88° | 55°
33° | 15°
91° | 59°
34° | 15°
93° | 59°
35° | 15°
95° | 59°
34° | 16°
93° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Bear killed in Port Coquitlam's Gates Park
- Conservation officers killed a black bear in Port Coquitlam, B.C., on Friday morning, after it was shot and wounded by an officer it charged on Thursday evening.
- $75 vomit fee approved for B.C. taxicabs
- Anyone who vomits in a taxicab in B.C. could now be charged a $75 cleanup fee, along with the cost of the trip.
- Okanagan cherry crop threatened by recent heavy rain
- The heavy rain that hit southern B.C. earlier this week has sent cherry producers in the Okanagan scrambling to save their crops.
- Vancouver street youth face 'alarmingly' high risk of hepatitis C
- Vancouver street youth face an alarmingly high risk of hepatitis C infection because of a high incidence of injection drug use, according to a new study published in the British Medical Journal.
- Steve Adsley survives stroke by drinking toilet water for 7 days video
- A 62-year-old man from Dawson Creek, B.C., who survived a stroke in his washroom by drinking toilet water for seven days, is hoping his story will help others avoid a similar situation.