Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Dawson Creek comes together to search for 15-year-old Denny Poole
- This weekend, Alisha Poole hopes a volunteer search party will turn up some sign of her 15-year-old brother Denny, who has been missing since mid-March.
- B.C. children's watchdog Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond offers damning review of report
- B.C.'s representative for children and youth has released a scathing report in response to an independent review calling for major changes within the Children's Ministry.
- Hong Kong student protest leader says jail time would prove his point
- After becoming a key figure in what's been dubbed the Umbrella Movement, Nathan Law is now on an international speaking tour calling on those with Hong Kong roots to pay attention to what's happening in their homeland.
- Witnesses sought in Mayfair Mall Toys "R" Us fire in Victoria
- Victoria police are asking witnesses of a fire at a Toys "R" Us store at Victoria's Mayfair Mall on Wednesday to come forward with information that could help their investigation.
- New City of Vancouver denies liability in fatal police takedown of Myles Gray
- The City of Vancouver, faced with a lawsuit over the fatal police takedown of a Sechelt businessman, is now fighting back.