Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
SW 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers over northern sections. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire is out, berm built
- The four-alarm blaze that started at the country's busiest ports yesterday is completely out.
- Seniors discounts should not be scrapped, says advocate audio
- A seniors' advocate from Victoria, B.C., says a recent study that says seniors' discounts from local governments should be scrapped doesn't reflect her experience of how older Canadians are living.
- Ernest Azoadam's party bus death still a mystery to heartbroken family
- A B.C. family is heartbroken after a coroners investigation into Ernest Azoadam's death failed to explain why the teen suddenly dropped dead on a party bus in Surrey in 2013.
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire tested city's emergency reponse video
- The emergency response to the shipping container fire that sent a massive plume of noxious chemical smoke into the Vancouver air was a "good, solid" one, the city's manager says.
- Citizen Shane Canada Israel Hockey School hits the ice in Vancouver video
- About 20 kids from the Canada Israel Hockey School in Israel are in Vancouver for a week.