Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain. High 18.
Periods of rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. High 16.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated B.C. storm: 37,000 customers remain without power audio
- About 37,000 customers remain without power following a powerful storm that hit Metro Vancouver and the South Coast of B.C. on the weekend.
- ICBC rates could climb 6.7% because of fraud, spike in claims
- ICBC says a spike in injury claims and fraud will likely force it to increase basic auto insurance rates this October by as much as 6.7 per cent.
- Vancouver Hope in Shadows homeless initiative inspires UK project audio
- For more than a decade, the Hope in Shadows calendar has given people in the Downtown Eastside not just employment, but also a voice. Now, the idea is catching on in the UK.
- Photos B.C.'s coastal windstorm by the numbers
- Half a million BC Hydro customers lost power in the weekend storm. Falling trees and branches crushed cars and snarled traffic
- Lost mushroom pickers frustrate Terrace Search and Rescue audio
- It's one thing to get lost in the wild picking mushrooms, but to do it twice, and nearly one year to the exact day? Terrace Search and Rescue says it's irresponsible and frustrating.