Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 2:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Becoming cloudy late this evening. 70 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Search for missing North Vancouver senior called off video
- Joan Warren, a 76-year-old senior with dementia, is still missing on the North Shore
- Updated Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- Police have arrested a man they say is responsible for crashing a truck into several vehicles, including police cars, in Burnaby, B.C., early Sunday.
- B.C. pot petition fails to get enough signatures
- A pot activist group says they have failed to garner enough signatures to trigger a referendum to limit police enforcement of marijuana laws in B.C.
- Preview Roberto Luongo, Canucks ready for Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche will look to end an eight-game losing streak in Vancouver on Sunday night when they visit the Canucks, who will be looking for their fourth straight win.
- Nelson Mandela honoured with national day of prayer video
- South Africans are flocking to churches and other houses of worship to honour Nelson Mandela on this, their country's national day of prayer and reflection, to mark his death.