Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Rain ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h except 50 over exposed coastal sections early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 11.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking John Furlong lawsuit dropped after complainant fails to appear in court
- A B.C. Supreme Court judge has dismissed sexual assault allegations against John Furlong after the complainant failed to appear in court Monday.
- Sean Jennings, Peter Edmonds charged after bloody trail of crime revealed
- Two men have been charged after a joint police investigation uncovered a trail of violent crimes including murders, shootings and home invasions across B.C. and Alberta.
- Amazon tests delivery drones at a secret site in Canada — here's why
- If your Amazon order gets delivered by a drone sometime in the near future, you'll know Canada helped make that happen. Here's why Amazon is testing its drones here rather than in the U.S.
- Cataract surgery waits too long, says Prince George woman audio
- A Prince George woman wants the government to reduce wait times for cataract surgery in northern B.C., saying it is forcing elderly residents to travel to the Lower Mainland for treatment.
- Kevin Hegarty's memorial draws attention to PTSD risk among firefighters
- A memorial service was held Monday for Kevin Hegarty, the Surrey firefighter who took his own life earlier this month after a battle with post-traumatic stress disorder.