Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT
Showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing overnight. 40 percent chance of showers over northern sections this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Windy near the water. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- RCMP has 'no interest' in discussing harassment suit settlement
- A lawyer representing 300 women who worked for the RCMP alleging harassment and gender-based discrimination in a lawsuit says the national police force is declining an offer to mediate.
- new First Nations chief asks to meet B.C. premier over pipelines audio
- A First Nations chief in northern B.C. is demanding a face-to-face meeting with the premier over pipeline projects.
- video Vancouver's outdoor pools open for long weekend video
- Vancouver's five outdoor swimming pools open on Saturday morning, just in time for the Victoria Day long weekend.
- Taxpayers Federation outraged after acupuncturist's alleged fraud video
- The Canadian Taxpayers Federation is outraged that a Richmond, B.C. acupuncturist was able to defraud the province's Medical Services Plan for years.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies crack cocaine allegations video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says allegations he was caught on tape smoking crack are "ridiculous," following reports that someone had been trying to sell a purported recording of such an event to U.S. and Canadian media outlets.