Set Nanaimo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
ENE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 14.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video Killer whale flips sea lion into air in YouTube video
- Tourists on an Alaskan fishing boat caught a rare glimpse of how a killer whale stalks and kills its prey after witnessing an orca tossing a sea lion into the air.
- Mudslides close Highway 99 north of Lillooet
- A series of mudslides caused by an intense storm forced the closure of a 35-kilometre stretch of B.C.'s Highway 99 in both directions north of Lillooet.
- New Would you take a plane to work? The rise of the super-commuter
- More employees are shuffling between two cities for work, even setting up part-time homes
- Christy's World board game takes aim at Premier Clark
- The ongoing contract dispute between B.C.'s teachers and the Liberal government has gotten a little more personal.
- Steve Moore, Todd Bertuzzi settlement reached, Canucks say
- The Vancouver Canucks confirmed Wednesday that a settlement has been reached in the court case involving NHL player Todd Bertuzzi and former NHLer Steve Moore over an on-ice attack that occurred in 2004.