Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 2:09 PM MDT
Sunrise: 2:31 AM
Sunset: 11:42 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning then light in the afternoon. High 14.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.
- NTI candidates must show criminal records check
- Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. is tightening its election rules by making everyone who runs for an executive position provide a criminal records check. But RCMP say the process to get that paperwork can take several months.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- Yukon government applies to extend 911 service
- After years of discussion, the government has submitted its application to the CRTC to expand 911 emergency service to all rural communities.