Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 2:57 AM
Sunset: 11:16 PM
SSE 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy late this evening and overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- NHL pros thrill young hockey players in Watson Lake, Yukon
- Olympic and World hockey champ goalie Mike Smith led the group of current and former NHL players in Watson Lake for hockey clinics and community events.
- Yukon athlete wins gold, bronze at Special Olympics
- A young Yukon athlete is returning home from the Special Olympics World Summer Games in Los Angeles with two medals. Darby McIntyre picked up gold in the 5,000 metre on Friday and bronze in the 1,500 metre on Saturday.
- Single-vehicle crash leaves Lutsel K'e, N.W.T., man seeking bootlegger crackdown
- A single-vehicle crash in Lutsel K'e that left one person in hospital is causing family members grief and leading one in particular with questions about the state of his community.
- Canada election 2015: 11 things that changed since 2011's vote video
- If a week is a long time in politics, just imagine how much has happened since Canada's last federal election over four years ago. The turf, the rules and some of the players have changed. So has the electorate they're targeting.
- Live Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper has kicked off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.