Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -44
Feels like: -47
Sunrise: 9:49 AM
Sunset: 2:38 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 PM MST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 30. Wind chill minus 48.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 35 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 51.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to minus 30 by morning. Wind chill minus 52.
-36° | -39°
-33° | -38°
-29° | -38°
-20° | -36°
-31° | -32°
-24° | -26°
-33° | -35°
-27° | -31°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Alaska state ferries to cut bar service this summer
- The Alaska Marine Highway System says the bars lose money every year and the move will save $750,000.
- Bathurst caribou: mobile no-hunting zone set up using radio collars
- The N.W.T. government has established a mobile conservation area around the the core of the Bathurst caribou herd where hunting is banned, effective this week.
- Audio N.W.T. group calls for fracking moratorium, review audio
- Fracking Action North, an N.W.T. group opposed to hydraulic fracturing, is rallying support for a moratorium in the territory until all of the controversial practice's potential impacts are reviewed.
- Photos Whitehorse animal shelter spruced up thanks to volunteers video
- The Mae Bachur Animal Shelter has finished renovations that include new outdoor pens paid for by a bequest from a long time volunteer.
- Obama signals opening up Atlantic Ocean to drilling for 1st time
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Ocean to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling indefinitely in environmentally-sensitive areas of the state of Alaska.