Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 2:10 AM
Sunset: 12:03 AM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of rain. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 6.
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low 6.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Analysis What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canada
- At a time when climate change is opening up the Arctic Ocean to shipping, and powerful nations like Russia and China pose new threats to Canada's sovereignty, the viability of the only deepwater port connected to the nation's transportation network is no small matter.
- Artist behind Tin Can Hill display says he's not surprised by polarized reaction
- A longtime Yellowknife artist has revealed that he is behind a haunting — and controversial — artistic display on the city's Tin Can Hill designed to draw attention to the Northwest Territories' history of residential schools.
- Yukon, feds to spend $78M on infrastructure projects
- The Yukon and federal governments announced funding for 17 different infrastructure projects across the territory, many of them road and bridge upgrades or repairs.
- Former Nova Scotia RCMP officer now working in N.W.T. charged with sex assault
- An RCMP officer has been charged with sexual assault in relation to an incident when he was posted to Bridgetown, N.S., in 1995.
- Samuel Simpson charged after allegedly running vehicle off Highway 3
- RCMP in Behchoko, N.W.T., say Samuel Simpson has been charged with multiple offences after allegedly ramming his vehicle into another car intentionally — sending one person to hospital.