Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
E 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing near noon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming north 30 early in the evening then light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New American launches Arctic to Baja roller-ski adventure
- Raymond Dombrovskis left Inuvik, N.W.T., yesterday on a 6,800 kilometre roller-ski journey to Baja, Mexico, despite some limitations with his mode of transportation. 'You can’t really stop with them,' he says.
- Fort Providence man pitches natural gas pipeline for N.W.T.
- Richard Lafferty has been pitching a plan to government for over a decade to bring natural gas to communities and industrial projects, using a pipeline that would run all the way from Alberta to Cambridge Bay, Nunavut. He says the time to make the switch is now.
- Yellowknife joins global Park(ing) Day today
- Since 2005, the global event has encouraged people to transform metered parking spaces into 'public spaces' for a day. Over the years, the event has made it to more than 160 cities in 35 countries. And now, it's come to Yellowknife.
- Catholic group lobbies Pope to revoke Doctrine of Discovery
- A group of Catholic nuns and lay people is calling on the Pope to officially get rid of the "Doctrine of Discovery," a group of policies and decrees dating back to the 15th century that was the basis for European claims over aboriginal land.
- North has higher rate of avoidable deaths than national average
- The number of avoidable deaths in the North is much higher than in the rest of Canada, according to new data released by the Canadian Institute of Health Information.