Cambridge Bay, NU
Set Cambridge Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 4:39 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
NE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Handguns, assault rifles seized at Alaska/Yukon border
- Two U.S. residents are facing firearms-smuggling charges after border services officers at Beaver Creek, Yukon, seized handguns and assault rifles in separate incidents.
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.