Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 4:37 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
ENE 41 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM AST Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM AST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Leitao, Moreau and Hamad among new Liberal cabinet members
- Pierre Moreau, Carlos Leitao and Sam Hamad will figure among the 26 cabinet ministers that premier-designate Philippe Couillard will unveil in a ceremony this afternoon at 2 p.m. at the National Assembly in Quebec City, Radio-Canada is reporting.
- Lisa Raitt to enhance rail safety measures in wake of Lac-Mégantic
- Transport Minister Lisa Raitt will announce today new safety rules to prevent tragedies like the one that destroyed part of Lac-Mégantic, Que., last summer. CBCnews.ca will carry her press conference live at 12:45 p.m. ET.
- New Gas price jump defies logic video
- Drivers looking for a good reason why gasoline prices made major jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to the types of increases they're seeing.
- Ron MacLean in hotseat over comment about Quebec refs video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game.
- Mattel takeover of Montreal's Mega Brands gets green light
- Mega Brands shareholders have overwhelmingly approved a $460-million US friendly takeover by American toy giant Mattel.