Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 31 this morning.
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking AZUR Metro trains pulled following weekend shutdown
- Following an hours-long Metro shutdown Saturday, the STM is temporarily pulling its Azur trains out of service.
- New Beyond the Dream: Montrealers reflect on Martin Luther King Day
- Montreal City Hall hosted a breakfast that brought together city officials and local organizations dedicated to diversity, inclusivity, peace and intercultural/interfaith harmony to mark Martin Luther King Day. We spoke to 5 Montrealers about what the day means to them.
- City councillor compares Montreal's pothole repairs to putting 'lipstick on a pig'
- Councillor Steve Shanahan says the city's pothole re-surfacing plan is a superficial solution.
- Tobacco kills 1 in 2 smokers, says Quebec anti-smoking campaign
- It’s Quebec Tobacco-Free Week and anti-smoking advocates are urging the 1.4 million smokers in the province to finally butt out.
- Eugenie Bouchard starts strong at Australian Open
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard easily won her first-round match at the Australian Open on Monday, beating American Louisa Chirico 6-0, 6-4 in 56 minutes.