Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
ENE 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM AST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:45 PM AST
Snow ending this evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 12.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow and blowing snow||Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- PQ platform highlights secular 'values' charter, French language
- The Parti Québécois released an election platform Saturday that puts the proposed secular charter and protecting the French language at the top of its list of priorities.
- International Women's Day dominates Quebec campaign trail
- Quebec’s major political parties marked International Women’s Day on Saturday with displays of their respective women power.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.