Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 6:10 PM AST
Sunrise: 4:11 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM AST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 14.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks video
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens' star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.
- Looking back at 40 years of French as Quebec's official language
- On July 31, 1974, then-premier Robert Bourassa passed Bill 22, a language law that would go on to lay the foundation for what is arguably the most recognizeable piece of Quebec legislation: Bill 101.
- Sexual assault, incest charges laid against Sherbrooke man
- A Sherbrooke, Que., man accused of child abuse has been arraigned on additional charges following his and his wife's July 21 arrest.
- Updated Justin Trudeau's pot stance in line with 1 in 3 Canadians, poll suggests
- Despite the best efforts of the Conservatives to use Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's support for marijuana legalization against him, his position may not be a political liability after all, according to a just-released poll commissioned by the federal Justice Department earlier this year.