Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 3:45 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM AST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Guy Turcotte jury begins deliberations in 2nd trial
- Jury deliberations have begun in the second trial of Guy Turcotte, a former Quebec doctor charged with first-degree murder in the death of his two children.
- New owner of former Children's Hospital hints at using site for baseball stadium
- The new owner of the former Montreal Children's Hospital says the site has been "favoured for a future baseball stadium in Montreal."
- Breaking Davie Shipyard's $700M deal for navy supply ship retrofit to go ahead
- The federal government will go ahead with a $700-million plan to retrofit an interim navy supply ship at Montreal's Davie Shipyard. The deal was put in jeopardy two weeks ago when the Liberals put the deal on hold for 60 days while they re-examined the initial contract.
- Carey Price injury news has Habs fans 'weeping'
- News that Carey Price will be sidelined for at least six weeks with a lower-body injury didn't sit well with Habs fans.
- Uncivil dialogue: Commenting and stories about indigenous people
- Today we made the difficult decision to temporarily close comments on stories about indigenous people. We hope to reopen them in mid-January after we've had some time to review how these comments are moderated and to provide more detailed guidance to our moderators.