Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 8:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
ENE 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM AST Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 70 early this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jenique Dalcourt, 23, identified as Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.
- Viger Tunnel work will see lane reductions, nighttime closures
- There are more traffic headaches in store for people trying to get around in downtown Montreal.
- NHL's Senators, Leafs, Canadiens to stage Ottawa tribute
- The Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs will stage a co-ordinated tribute Saturday night to honour the Canadian soldiers who lost their lives this week in the nation's capital and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que.