Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 3:41 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:30 AM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:30 AM AST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
Periods of snow ending this evening then cloudy. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Richard Bain to appeal sentence of 20 years before parole eligibility
- Richard Bain, found guilty of second-degree murder for Quebec's 2012 election-night shooting, is appealing his sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole for 20 years.
- New Carcass of young blue whale found drifting in St. Lawrence Estuary
- Marine biologists in Quebec are hoping to learn more about what caused the recent death of a blue whale calf. Blue whales are an endangered species.
- Outaouais man handed lifetime ban from owning animals
- An Outaouais man has been banned for life from owning animals following a 10-year investigation by the Outaouais SPCA.
- 'Make Canada great again' flyers with anti-Muslim, anti-gay imagery alarm McGill University community
- Flyers posted around McGill University featuring anti-Muslim and anti-homosexual imagery, along with a call to "make Canada great again," are raising concern among students and faculty.
- Maker of Bûche Lambert, Quebec holiday favourite, declares bankruptcy
- The maker of Bûches Lambert, the ice-cream Yule log that's been a mainstay of Quebec Christmas feasts for six decades, has failed in its latest bid to stay afloat, so the boxed bûche won't be gracing dinner tables this festive season.