Set Blanc-Sablon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:42 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ENE 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM AST Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protests underway in Montreal and Quebec City
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard said security measures will be in place today at the National Assembly to ensure the hearings into Bill 3 go on peacefully and democratically.
- Community mailbox 'big fight' brewing in Lachine
- Lachine Mayor Claude Dauphin says many of the sites on Canada Post's list of 100 proposed locations for the new mailboxes in the borough are problematic.
- Analysis Never mind the West, can Justin Trudeau crack Fortress Quebec? video
- It's Justin Trudeau versus Thomas Mulcair in Quebec, the battle of two very different native sons, with two very different holds on Quebec voters.
- St-Bruno calls for speed reduction at Highway 116 intersection
- Transports Québec is being called on to make Highway 116 safer where it crosses De Bourcherville Boulevard in St-Bruno after a 13-year-old girl was hit by a car and killed while trying to cross on her bike last month.
- Gatineau municipal workers join Quebec pension protests video
- Municipal workers in Gatineau are heading to Quebec City today to protest proposed changes to their pensions by the province.