Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
SW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 20.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Payday loan client in Calgary gets help from Good Samaritan video
- A Calgary man who has paid almost $2,000 on a $400 payday loan he took out last year is free of the vicious cycle of debt, thanks to a generous stranger.
- New Unemployment edges up in Alberta and across Canada as full-time jobs shed
- Unemployment levels in Alberta and across Canada edged upward in September, as the country saw a small increase in total jobs but a significant loss of full-time jobs.
- Syrian refugees arrive safely in Calgary
- A total of 14 Syrian refugees landed in Calgary on Thursday and were greeted by hugs and kisses from extended family members who already call Calgary home.
- Drop-In Centre's hotel conversion rejected by city planners
- The Calgary Drop-In Centre's controversial proposal to turn a northeast hotel into an affordable housing complex was rejected by city planners Thursday, a move welcomed by the area's city councillor.
- Updated Canada adds 12,000 jobs in September but unemployment rate rises to 7.1%
- Canada's economy added 12,000 jobs last month, but the unemployment rate increased slightly to 7.1 per cent because more people were also looking for work.