Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain beginning near noon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. High 10.
|Rain||Rain||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mount Norquay gets approval to expand audio
- Parks Canada has approved plans that will give tourists more access during the summer to Mount Norquay in Banff National Park.
- Brooks celebrates hockey win with parade video
- Brooks residents are celebrating the city's junior A hockey championship with a parade.
- SPCA investigates animal rescue farm near Calgary video
- A farm that took in horses and other animals is under investigation by the Alberta SPCA.
- Deadly tornadoes can strike Alberta, say experts video audio
- Experts say Albertans should prepare for catastrophic weather including tornadoes, although deadly twisters are rare in this province.
- Senate sends Duffy expense audit for 2nd internal review
- The Senate decided to send Senator Mike Duffy's audit report back to its internal committee for a second review, despite objections from the Liberal Senate leader, who argued the RCMP should be tasked with the job.