Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
12° | -10°
54° | 14°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary councillor's profane bike lane tweet earns rebuke
- A city councillor is in hot water with his colleagues after he used foul language on social media to express his opposition to a planned downtown bicycle lane.
- Updated Iko shingle fire closes roads in southeast Calgary
- Calgary police are warning of road closures in the Ogden area following a fire that is sending black smoke above southeast Calgary.
- Telephone scammers targeting South Asian Calgarians, police warn
- A telephone scam targeting Calgarians of South Asian descent has prompted a warning from city police.
- Herald editor reflects on journalist's death in Afghanistan as military prepares to leave video
- As Canada's military gets set to wrap up its 12-year mission in Afghanistan this month, Calgary Herald's editor-in-chief reflects on the death of one of the paper's reporters and says the country is still a dangerous place.
- More University of Calgary grads plan to be family doctors
- Almost half of all University of Calgary medical graduates plan to go into family medicine to help ease the crunch.