Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 3:27 PM MST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
NNE 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 1:03 PM MST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 1:03 PM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New option for Green Line LRT alignment upsets Ramsay Community Association
- The city is now examining whether to run the LRT across a new bridge just south of the MacDonald Bridge, cutting through the community of Ramsay to the CPR right-of-way.
- Burden of isolation: Juror with PTSD urges triple-murder jury to get help
- A Toronto man who was diagnosed with PTSD after spending five months on the jury of a 2014 murder trail says jurors shouldn't feel it's their burden to suffer alongside the families.
- Video WestJet to pay for damages after ice chunk crashes through Calgary house video
- Theresa Couch now has the chunk of ice — measuring about 30 centimetres across — in her freezer.
- Wintervention brings skijoring — yes, skiing behind a horse — to Crowsnest Pass video
- Skijoring: a sport for anyone who loves horses and thinks skiing down a mountain is just too mainstream.
- Video 'It's like nothing else on earth': Rarest of gemstones fuels boom for Alberta miners video
- A Calgary-based mining company says its operation will quadruple in size within 12 months — thanks to prehistoric squid-like creatures transformed into gemstones that can only be found in one spot in the world, southern Alberta.