Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 12:17 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
NW 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 9:01 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 9:01 PM MDT
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
21° | -1°
70° | 30°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.
- Canadian Blood Services ban on those who lived in Britain not fair, says Albertan
- A southern Alberta woman says she would like to help Canadian Blood Services ease its blood shortage but she is not allowed to donate.
- Audio Former CBC Calgary hosts remember 50 years of broadcasting video audio
- Judy Hamill, David Gell, Sharon Edwards and Laurie Mills share memories of their time working for CBC Calgary as the station celebrates its 50th Anniversary.
- Sheila Taylor to run for Wildrose in Calgary-West byelection
- The Wildrose Party has picked Calgary public school board trustee Sheila Taylor as its candidate for this month's byelection in Calgary-West.
- Autistic boy's banning from city bus service upsets Calgary mother
- A Calgary mother is calling for change after her autistic son was banned from Access Calgary, the city’s public transportation service for people with disabilities.