Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
NW 15 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 9.
Rain. Amount 20 mm. Low plus 4.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ric McIver pledges new fundraising plan for PC party video
- The interim Progressive Conservative leader is promising an update on the state of the beleaguered party's finances in the coming days. He says the party is pushing forward after its recent byelection loss.
- Nenshi lashes out at Chris Alexander on refugee crisis video
- Mayor Naheed Nenshi didn't pull any punches when asked about the refugee crisis in Syria and the Canadian government's response.
- New Smirnoff Ice drinks recalled for possible glass contamination
- Diageo Canada is voluntarily recalling Smirnoff Ice brand alcoholic beverages from the marketplace due to possible glass contamination.
- Cycle track on 8th Avenue spurs petition while city increases parking
- Some business owners in downtown Calgary who want the city to rip out the Eighth Avenue portion of the controversial cycle track have launched a petition.
- Analysis Calgary byelection results show 'small-c' conservative sentiments video
- The Wildrose Party win in yesterday's byelection in Calgary Foothills indicates the NDP may have helped sideline the PCs. But it has to find the right medicine for tough economic times, which can be hard given oil prices aren't set here.