Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 2:15 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NE 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. High 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ed McNally, founder of Big Rock Brewery, dies
- Ed McNally, the founder of Big Rock Brewery, has died at the age of 89.
- Neighbourhoods in Winnipeg, Calgary vie for best in Canada
- Inglewood in Calgary, St. Boniface in Winnipeg and Victoria Park in Kitchener, Ont., are among neighbourhoods in the running in the fourth annual Great Places in Canada contest.
- Police seek missing Lethbridge man with health issues
- Police in Lethbridge are asking for the public's help in finding a 65-year-old man who has been missing since last Thursday.
- Jim Henderson, Brewers RP, out for season after shoulder surgery
- Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Jim Henderson of Calgary has had a procedure to clean up the labrum and rotator cuff in his right (throwing) shoulder.
- Infill house boom a bumpy ride for some inner-city streets
- The city says it’s doing what it can to prevent older neighbourhoods from being left with bumpy, uneven roads as builders continue digging up streets to construct new infill houses in Calgary’s inner-city.