Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 7:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 8.
Clear. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled victims' family shares about loss of twins
- The family of Jordan and Evan Caldwell, twin 17-year-old brothers who died in an accident early Saturday on the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, is sharing about the loss of “two of Calgary’s finest.”
- Friend of Calgary bobsled accident survivors speaks out on tragedy
- Carter Soriano was shocked to learn two of his old friends from school were among six survivors of a horrible Saturday morning accident at the Canada Olympic Park bobsled track that took the lives of twin brothers.
- New Jingle mail rears its ugly head in Alberta again video
- High debt, lost jobs, and Alberta-only rules are leading to worry about the return of jingle mail in the province.
- New Lethbridge police probe sudden death
- Lethbridge police are investigating a sudden death in the city’s west end.
- Calgary news, weather and traffic for Feb. 8
- Here's what you need to know as you head out for your morning commute in Calgary.