Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
E 5 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 6:32 PM MDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 6:32 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Lexin Resources and the dark side of Alberta's downturn video
- The story of Lexin Resources is a cautionary tale for Alberta. A small company, a big mess and questions about whether Albertans were put at risk.
- Go Public 'Embarrassment to Canadians': abuse, humiliation occurred at bases across country, soldiers say
- After a Go Public investigation on the abuse of young recruits during military training exercises, other former soldiers are now revealing the abuse was widespread.
- Calgary mother hopes photo of dying son will deter others from doing fentanyl
- A Calgary mother is hoping a photo of her lying on a hospital bed with her dying son will help steer others away from using the deadly drug, fentanyl.
- Updated 'A superhero sleeps here': Family identifies Edmonton toddler found dead
- Family members have identified a toddler found dead in north Edmonton on Friday as Anthony Joseph Raine.
- Former Calgary man Farah Mohamed Shirdon 1 of 2 Canadians added to U.S. terrorist list
- Farah Mohamed Shirdon and Tarek Sakr were named as "Specially Designated Global Terrorists," according to a release from the State Department.