Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 11:14 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or drizzle. Fog developing after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog dissipating in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Low clouds, fog, drizzle… that’s your weather over the next 48 hours or so. There won’t be much change in temperature either. Even the overnight lows will stay within a degree of the freezing mark right through the rest of today and through the weekend.
If you feed on sunny days you’ll be very hungry going into next week. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late next week.
Both Saturday and Sunday give us a few scattered wet flurries or drizzle and, during the overnight and morning periods, fog is a strong possibility.
Next week, we gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Warm weather closes river skating trail, Forks rinks
- The dramatic turn in weather in Winnipeg has closed the city’s popular Red River Mutual Trail.
- Cases connected to dead police officer accused of drug trafficking under review
- A Winnipeg defence lawyer says charges against three of his clients have been stayed after he raised concerns with the Crown about the level of involvement of veteran police officer, Trent Milan, who was arrested and charged with 34 offences before his death in October.
- Live Blog Women's March descends on D.C. a day after Trump's inauguration
- Throngs of women determined to push back against the new U.S. president descended on Washington and other cities around the globe Saturday for marches aimed at showing Donald Trump they won't be silent over the next four years. Follow CBC correspondents covering the protests, and hear from those taking part in the U.S. and Canada.
- 'There isn't a best card out there': How to choose a credit card that works for you
- Credit cards with a lower interest rate may be more worthwhile than rewards cards for some people.
- Noise Complaint: Winnipeg musicians, comedians take the stage for Trump-themed show
- As the inaugural festivities came to a close south of the border, a group of Winnipeg-based comedians and musicians teamed up for their own show inspired by U.S. politics — but with a very different tone.