Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning and risk of freezing drizzle. Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll see little change in the weather pattern heading into the weekend and beyond toward Christmas day. The pattern includes occasional flurries, especially Saturday evening into Sunday and light snow on Monday. No big accumulations but roads could be tricky for travelling at times as we approach Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Temperatures will also be mild for this time of year with -2s on my forecast sheet for Sunday and Monday, then a cooling trend on Christmas Day.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SSE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg pedestrian, 21, in critical condition after hit and run video
- A 21-year-old Winnipeg man remains in critical condition Saturday after he was hit by a dark colour truck while trying to cross Inkster Boulevard Friday.
- 2 taken to hospital after collision in Winnipeg's St. James area
- A child and another person were taken to hospital Saturday afternoon after two vehicles collided in Winnipeg's St. James neighbourhood.
- Dick Thornton, former CFL player, passes away at 75
- The CFL has lost one of its most colourful characters. Dick Thornton, who starred with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Toronto Argonauts, died Friday night after battling lung cancer. He was 75.
- What do you know about the NDP leadership race? CBC finds out video
- Manitobans are speculating that Theresa Oswald, Steve Ashton and Greg Selinger will make up the candidates for the NDP's upcoming leadership race. The party knows the politicians well, but does the public? CBC's Katie Nicholson headed to St. Vital Centre to find out.
- Pet picks: What to get your beloved animal this holiday season
- According to veterinarian Dr. Ted Morris, there is almost a science to selecting presents for one’s beloved feline and it starts with identifying prey preferences. Dogs, however, are laid back when it comes to what they like for gifts.