Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 6:38 AM CDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 6:38 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches early this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 29. Humidex 36.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday, August 3rd
- Car crashes into West End building
- The windows were shattered and a major wall pushed in after a car crashed into a West End building Saturday morning.
- Tories proceed to ecocertify Manitoba lakes video
- The Pallister government intends to ecocertify the fisheries on Manitoba's largest lakes, following through on a plan hatched during the waning days of the Selinger government.
- Sun and cloud on Saturday in Manitoba video
- The sun will be shining with a few clouds to shade the long weekend beach-goers in Manitoba.
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.
- Feds expect provinces to ratify free trade deal next year, with booze in the mix
- Canada's provinces and territories will ratify a free trade deal next year and the federal government is pushing hard to include an ambitious liberalization of alcohol laws in the agreement despite provincial intransigence, the country's economic development minister says.