Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Holiday Monday will be a little cooler than the rest of the weekend. Expect highs in the low 20s for most of southern Manitoba. The first half of this coming week will be slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s until Thursday and Friday when we start to warm up once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba Terry Fox Day honours memory of famed Winnipeg runner
- Monday was Terry Fox Day in Manitoba — the first such day honouring the famed one-legged, long-distance athlete who ran halfway across the country in 1980 before dying of cancer.
- Canada election 2015: Monday no holiday for Manitoba candidates
- The federal election is afoot and candidates were busy hoofing it door to door distributing campaign materials to Manitoba voters on Monday.
- Lower Fort Garry powwow commemorates Treaty 1 agreement
- Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site hosted its annual Treaty 1 commemoration ceremony on Monday, marking an agreement between Canada's First Nations and the Crown that was made almost 150 years ago.
- Cross-country walk for missing, murdered people hits Winnipeg
- A group is trekking across Canada in honour of the country's missing and murdered people, and they passed through Winnipeg on Monday.
- Main Street reopened after apparent suspicious package
- Winnipeg police and fire crews have blocked a section of Main Street off in Winnipeg's North End after an apparent suspicious packages was sighted in the area.