Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this afternoon. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a chilly morning temp of -23 degrees on Wednesday. This week’s ‘hump day’ will be another slightly cool day at -6 with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipegger's garage roof collapses under weight of snow video
- A Winnipeg homeowner is urging others to clear snow from the roofs of their homes, after her garage roof collapsed under about a foot of snow.
- Giant snow drifts reach rooftops in Delta Beach
- Strong north winds have turned Delta Beach into one big snow drift, with some of the snow drifts reaching rooftops in the community at the southern tip of Lake Manitoba.
- Winnipeg waives pipe-thawing fees for homes effective Feb. 28
- Winnipeg city officials are now waiving fees for citizens who have had their pipes thawed since Feb. 28, 2014.
- Manitoba plans 14 new health centres as doctor deadline looms video
- The province is trying to make good on a promise that all Manitobans would have a family doctor by 2015.
- Where will Winnipeg's piles of snow go in the spring melt? video
- As many in Winnipeg enjoy milder temperatures this week, after months of frigid winter weather, some are wondering if all the snow piled up across the city will cause flooding in the spring.