Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
NNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we approach Wednesday, a more organized system moves up through the Dakotas and Minnesota and drops an accumulating snowfall in parts of southern Manitoba through the day Wednesday. The southeast will get most of the snow… I think between 5 and 10 cms in areas like Sprague and through Kenora. In Winnipeg and generally along the Trans-Canada, about 5cm from Wednesday morning though Thursday morning. More flurries are in my forecast for Thursday and Friday as the temps continue to ‘tank’ for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 30/40 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winter storms into southern Manitoba video
- A winter storm wreaked havoc on roads across much of southern Manitoba on Wednesday, with more snow, strong winds and frigid temperatures in the forecast.
- Jennifer Jones clinches spot in Roar of the Rings final
- Veteran Jennifer Jones clinched a spot in the finals of the Canadian Olympic curling trials with a 7-6 victory over Rachel Homan on Wednesday night.
- Military health system questioned after soldiers' deaths video
- Questions are being asked about the Canadian military's capacity to help soldiers and veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder, after four soldiers died from apparent suicides in a time span of less than two weeks.
- Mike O'Shea hired as Blue Bombers head coach video
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announced Wednesday afternoon what everyone on social media had already reported earlier in the day: Mike O'Shea is the team's newest head coach.
- Teen charged after woman, 59, found badly beaten
- A 17-year-old girl has been arrested after another woman was found badly beaten lying in the snow in a northern Manitoba community.