Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 10:50 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
ENE 25 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle this evening with risk of freezing rain. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Georgia teen visits Winnipeg to see prom dress on display in CMHR video
- A Georgia teenager visited Winnipeg for the first time Saturday to take in a special exhibit at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues
- The Winnipeg Jets wrap up a three-game home stand when they welcome the St. Louis Blues to MTS Centre Sunday afternoon. The Jets (10-8-3) are coming off a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Detroit Red Wings Thursday night after picking up a win over New Jersey earlier in the week.
- Winnipegger happy stinky compost site soon to smell no more
- A group of Winnipeggers that live near a foul smelling compost site said Saturday they were relieved to hear the city has urged the company to clean up its act.
- Manitoba Bisons Vanier Cup dreams dashed in loss to Carabins
- For a moment, it looked as if the University of Manitoba Bisons football team had a chance to relive their 2007 Vanier Cup win. But on Saturday the Université de Montréal Carabins dashed those dreams in the 2014 CIS Uteck Bowl semi-final bout.
- Police identify Winnipeg's most recent homicide victim
- Winnipeg police have identified the city's most recent homicide victim.