Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Apr 22, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind east 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside and it should be taken advantage of. We’ll likely see a bit of morning patchy fog but after that dissipates, a sunny day is in store with light winds.
Expect a sharp cool down on Saturday (Earth Day) with cloud, a few showers or even flurries early in the morning. The high on Saturday is only 5 degrees along with a stiff breeze from the northwest.
Daytime highs for several days after that will struggle to get past single digits.
Join me for earth Day celebrations at Fort Whyte Alive on Sunday. I’ll be at the main stage introducing a whole bunch of great entertainment for you AND your kids. I’ll also be talking weather - because I love to do that!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
- Dream about lanterns inspires MMIW gathering on Winnipeg bridge
- A small gathering was held on a Winnipeg bridge Saturday night to shine light on missing and murdered Indigenous women in Canada.
- Winnipeg fire crews douse blaze in hotel laundry room
- Winnipeg firefighters put out a small blaze inside a Winnipeg hotel's laundry room Saturday night.
- Winnipeggers rally for science, call out Donald Trump
- Nearly 200 took part in a rally at the Manitoba Legislature Saturday afternoon for science.
- Injured eagle takes flight in rural Manitoba after months-long recovery
- A bald eagle which had broken tail feathers and a non-responsive leg took flight as a new bird Saturday.
- Car goes up in flames in downtown Winnipeg video
- A car went up in flames in downtown Winnipeg today, as snow swirled around it.