Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Holiday Monday will be a little cooler than the rest of the weekend. Expect highs in the low 20s for most of southern Manitoba. The first half of this coming week will be slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s until Thursday and Friday when we start to warm up once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Looks like summer in Winnipeg, but feels like fall
- The holiday Monday kicks off what will be a little cooler week than Winnipeggers have been used to. Rather than pushing the 30 C mark, the temperatures will just be cracking 20 C.
- Crash closes part of Meadowood Dr. and St. Anne's Rd.
- Southbound St. Anne's Road and eastbound Meadowood Drive are closed while police investigate a crash.
- 67th annual Manitoba Derby bolts through Assiniboia Downs
- The biggest annual horse racing event in the province is happening in Winnipeg today.
- Hazards of public toilet use debunked video
- Toilet seats are indeed crawling with human bacterial populations, but how risky is it?
- Dickie Dee men still pedalling bikes, ringing bells, selling treats
- Like the men who used to deliver glass milk bottles to your front door, you'd be forgiven for assuming the last of the Dickie Dee men had ridden off into the sunset long ago. He hasn't.