Set Brandon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Widespread smoke. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be a mostly sunny day, at least until the evening when cloud starts to roll in ahead of some rain. The next rain I see is Tuesday night, most likely after dark and then overnight. By Wednesday morning we are starting to clear up. The normal high is 26 now but Tuesday and Wednesday will be closer to 23 degrees. Thursday and Friday we really start to warm up… 28 Thursday and 31 degrees on Friday with sunshine both days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Guido Amsel went through bitter, lengthy divorce, court records show video
- Court documents related to Guido Amsel, the man accused of mailing explosives to his ex-wife and Winnipeg law firms, reveal a bitter, drawn-out legal fight with his ex that included allegations of theft and impersonation.
- First Nation sues Tundra Oil & Gas, province over oil wells near reserve land video
- Leaders of a small First Nation in Western Manitoba say they feel betrayed by an oil company that drilled for oil on land adjacent to Indian Reserve land but did not make the First Nation a partner in any oil well profits.
- Winnipeg mail bombs, suspicious packages alarm postal workers video
- A spate of letter bombings targeting Winnipeg law offices and businesses, along with additional reports of suspicious packages, have raised fear levels among Canada Post employees.
- Andrea Giesbrecht, accused in dead infants case, to stand trial on fraud charges video
- Andrea Giesbrecht, the Winnipeg woman accused of concealing the remains of six infants in a storage locker, will stand trial on unrelated fraud charges after negotiations toward a plea deal fell through.
- Winnipeg mail bomb targets were 3 women video
- Winnipeg police are urging anyone who had dealings with Guido Amsel to be on the alert for suspicious packages. He has been charged in connection with three bombs that were sent to various locations in the city.