Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 27. Humidex 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Grace Hospital changes don't go far enough, daughter of Cathy Curtis says video
- The daughter of Cathy Curtis, a Winnipeg woman who went missing from Grace Hospital and was later found dead in a nearby creek, says she questions whether changes at the hospital's mental health unit will be enough to keep patients safe.
- Updated Hillary Clinton's historic win highlights gender gap in Manitoba politics
- Hillary Clinton's Democratic presidential nomination represents a historic moment for the U.S., but the big win also highlights a shortage of women in politics in Manitoba.
- Photos Manitoba couple building house out of tires in self-sustaining venture
- To the untrained eye, Sarah Plosker and Tom Gustin's yardsite near Rivers, Man., resembles the final resting place for tires that are no longer roadworthy.
- Analysis What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canadian sovereignty
- The viability of the only deepwater port connected to Canada's transportation network is no small matter, at a time when climate change is opening up the Arctic Ocean to shipping, and powerful nations like Russia and China pose new threats to Canada's sovereignty.
- Man dies in head-on collision with semi-trailer east of Riding Mountain
- A head-on collision near Riding Mountain National Park has killed a 51-year-old Toronto man.