Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low plus 3.
Showers ending early in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 11.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. Low zero.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our morning has been bright but that is changing as a low approaches from the west. Already, we are seeing some showers through west-central MB. Some of that is snow to the west in Saskatchewan. Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain today and tonight from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers tonight mixed with a few flurries tomorrow. Farther north it’s flurries tonight and tomorrow or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- 400 cattle stranded, farmer says province needs to step up
- A northern Manitoba farmer said he's feeling exhausted and frustrated after weeks of battling floodwater on and around his land that he says the province is responsible for.
- 'Victim of its own success': Program that reduces kids in CFS care faces cuts
- A program that has seen a huge reduction in removal of children from their homes has had its funding decreased and faces even more cuts. This comes despite a resolution by interim Liberal leader Judy Klassen getting support from all sides of the Legislature calling to expand the program.
- 'Dark. Cold. Pain': Crown asks for life sentence at Justin Hudson hearing video
- A teen girl and a woman attacked by the same man during a violent early morning in November 2014 in Winnipeg say they are trying to heal physically but the psychological scars might be too deep to ever be mended.
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg join forces in World Junior Hockey bid
- Saskatoon and Winnipeg have joined forces and today have put in a bid to host the 2019 World Junior Hockey Championships.
- Remand Centre inmate dies in hospital
- A man in custody of the Winnipeg Remand Centre died in hospital today, the province confirmed.