Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 7.
Clear. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning then light in the afternoon. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
... Monday, January 16th
- Live Blog Retrial underway for man accused of killing teen Candace Derksen over 30 years ago
- The second trial for Mark Edward Grant, who is accused of killing 13-year-old Candace Derksen in 1984, began today in Winnipeg with testimony from the last person to see her alive — her former classmate.
- St. James wildlife feeder ordered to clean up yard
- A St. James woman has been ordered to clean up her backyard after Winnipeg city council's appeals committee determined the food she's putting out for birds constitutes a public nuisance.
- 2 accused of break-in spree that hit 26 businesses
- A man and woman face a slew of charges in connection with an alleged break-in spree that targeted businesses in downtown Winnipeg.
- 2017 campsite reservations open for national parks
- There's still loads of snow on the ground, but warm-weather campers are already getting a chance to book spots in a national park in Manitoba for this coming spring and summer.
- Put on your happy face, Manitoba, it's warming up
- After a couple of weeks of extreme cold, heaps of snow and even a blizzard, Manitoba is getting a much-deserved break from Old Man Winter.