Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
21° | 3°
70° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- New Man, 33, in critical condition after hit and run in Brandon, Manitoba
- One man is clinging to life in a Winnipeg hospital following a hit and run in Brandon, Man. that left him critically injured.
- Winnipeg police warn homeless to be on alert after 2 homicides
- Winnipeg police have taken the rare step of warning the city's homeless to be on alert after two men were found dead in the city's downtown, likely at the hands of the same person.
- Warm, sunny Sunday in Winnipeg
- If you've been thinking about taking a break from indoors and stepping out to get some fresh air, you'll have the perfect opportunity on Sunday.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- Winnipeg Nepalese community shocked after deadly earthquake video
- Winnipeg's Nepalese community is in shock after a Saturday earthquake in Nepal killed nearly 1,400 people and injured many others.