Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are dodging a nasty low Monday night into Tuesday. It will track mainly to the south of us through the Dakotas and Minnesota and from there into NW Ontario. This one will drop up to 50mm on Fort Frances by Tuesday mid day. Some of the model guidance indicates a 70mm bullseye in that area and about 50mm for Kenora. In Manitoba, most of the heavy rain stays south of the Trans-Canada but the southeast corner of the province could pick up between 20 and 40mm. Winnipeg will see showers clearing into Tuesday morning. High pressure then moves over southern Manitoba and keeps us in the calm and summery weather for a few days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba crews head to forest fire battle in BC, NWT
- Manitoba is sending two crews to help battle forest fires in the Northwest Territories and British Columbia.
- Where does Sam live? Mayor claims primary homes in both Winnipeg, Arizona
- Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz is facing questions about where his primary residence is located — Winnipeg or Arizona.
- Brilliant sunset lights up Winnipeg evening
- A brilliant sunset on Monday bathed Winnipeg in an orange glow reflected on wet streets following an evening rain.
- Winnipeg theatre-goers fume over malathion spray near show
- A Winnipeg woman is concerned she and her boyfriend, along with other theatre-goers, were exposed to malathion as they were taking in a performance of The Producers at Rainbow Stage Theatre Friday night.
- Father in shock RCMP shot his son in Norway House video
- Manitoba Justice has ordered an independent special investigations unit to look into the shooting of a First Nations man by RCMP.