Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 15.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunshine, dry conditions, and light winds! Some people call this a perfect winter day. High pressure is parked right over southern Manitoba today which is why we have the light wind. Expect a seasonal high of -11. By Thursday morning, the high moves to the east so we’ll be in the southeastern circulation around that high pressure. There is a gradual warm up working it’s way in for the weekend along with increasing cloud Thursday late in the day. On Friday, we’ll see some light flurries but nothing worth getting the shovel ready for. Temps on Friday and the weekend will climb into the -6 to -4 range. Our next chance for an accumulating snow is Sunday night and through Monday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SSE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Live Blog RCMP launch criminal investigation into Winnipeg police HQ
- RCMP have launched a criminal investigation after the audit of the new Winnipeg police headquarters provided enough evidence to do so.
- Manitoba Islamic Association holds vigil for those killed in Pakistan attack
- The Manitoba Islamic Association is holding a prayer vigil Wednesday for those who died in a terrorist attack on a military-run school in Pakistan.
- Political turmoil has Manitoba's business leaders worried: survey
- The turmoil in the at the top of Manitoba's political world is filtering down to power brokers in the business community, according to a new survey of business leaders.
- Experimental Lakes Area gets charitable status from CRA audio
- The group that now runs the Experimental Lakes Area says it’s improved its chances of staying sustainable.
- CBCNews.ca technical difficulties resolved
- CBCNews.ca has resolved the technical difficulties that were preventing some stories from displaying properly on news and local pages.