Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Extreme wind chill minus 40 this morning.
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Low minus 24.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 36.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-20° | -31°
-4° | -24°
-15° | -28°
5° | -18°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
-18° | -28°
-0° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Any time we are colder (or warmer) than the normal daily high or low temp by 10 degrees, it’s significant. Our daytime highs will be at least 10 degrees colder than normal for the next several days. A strong upper trough is in place is going to be very stubborn.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Freezing temperatures boost CAA calls into the hundreds
- With bitterly cold weather continuing across the province, CAA says Sunday is expected to be the busiest day of the year so far.
- Curler Brad Jacobs to represent Canada at Sochi Olympics
- Brad Jacobs will represent Canada at the Winter Olympics. The current Brier champion downed John Morris 7-4 on Sunday to win the final at the Canadian Olympic curling trials in Winnipeg.
- Video Jennifer Jones heading to Olympics in Sochi video
- Winnipeg's Jennifer Jones is going to the Olympics. Jones and her team beat Sherry Middaugh 8-4 at the Canadian Curling Trials at the MTS Centre.
- 2 people killed in head-on crash near Neepawa
- Two people are dead after a head-on crash on the Yellowhead Highway east of Neepawa, Saturday afternoon.
- Fire causes $500K in damage at metal manufacturer
- A large fire at Hi-Qual Manufacturing Structures Ltd. in Winnipeg's Transcona neighbourhood has caused an estimated $500,000 in damage.