Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny. High minus 2.
Clear. Low minus 12.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We gradually warm up heading into Grey Cup weekend as you can see on the 7-Day Forecast graphic on this web page. We can expect mainly sunny skies both Saturday and Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -4 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. Winds are fairly light Saturday evening for the parade and not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. I’m not expecting any precipitation at all this weekend. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Video Thousands take in 2015 Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade video
- Thousands of Winnipeggers lined the edges of Portage Avenue Saturday to take in the 2015 Santa Clause Parade.
- World Whisky of the Year award 'a tremendous honour,' Crown Royal rep says
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- Photos CFL fans from Ottawa, Edmonton and beyond gather in Winnipeg for 103rd Grey Cup
- Meet some of the people who are making their way to Winnipeg for Sunday's CFL championship game between the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos.
- Winnipeg's Santa Claus Parade will close much of downtown to traffic Saturday
- The annual Santa Claus Parade takes place in downtown Winnipeg Saturday afternoon. Portage Avenue and nearby streets will begin to close from about 2 p.m. onwards.
- Manitoba trucker speeds toward 50K YouTube subscribers by showing life on the road
- Manitoba trucker Josh Giesbrecht is speeding toward 50,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, where he posts videos that show his life on the road.