Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness. High 27. Humidex 31.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- After a stellar year, Winnipeg cyclist 'can't wait' for Rio
- Winnipeg road cyclist Leah Kirchmann is excited to be heading to the 2016 Rio Olympics after nearly qualifying for the 2012 London Games.
- Port of Churchill once looked forward to 'great fleets of the future'
- In the fall of 1931, crowds gathered along the shores in northern Manitoba to watch two steamships pull into the Port of Churchill. It was a historic moment for Canada's first deepwater arctic port.
- New Lawsuit pits investors against prominent Saskatoon businessman Darrell Remai
- A member of one of Saskatchewan’s most prominent business families, and his associate, are facing allegations in a lawsuit including self-dealing, mismanagement, and a scheme to wilfully devalue investments in several retirement communities so they could be bought at a fraction of their real value.
- Updated Northbound Beliveau reopens after crash at St. Anne's
- An early morning crash just north of Bishop Grandin Boulevard has sent one man to hospital and closed northbound lanes on Beliveau Road.
- Reports show Winnipeg drivers find cyclists 'annoying,' rise in bike-related injuries
- For many, cycling is one of the greatest joys of summer but a recent study is casting shade on the activity by bringing the number of people that go from bike to hospital to light.