Set Souris as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 3:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High 15.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a sunny and warmer weekend all across the south. Here in the Red River Valley, we’ll enjoy temps close to the seasonal average (mid teens). Great weather to clean up the yard or play a game of golf or anything outside with your family.
This dry weather looks like it will stick around right though next week. There is a bit of a cool down mid week but I have us flirting with 20 degree highs by Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Monday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
- Teen who waved gun at Portage and Main has 'done remarkably well' in recovery, court hears
- A teenage girl who held a fake gun to her head in the middle of Winnipeg's busiest intersection last year has "done remarkably well" in seeking help and bringing her life on track, giving lawyers and the judge who sentenced her hope for her future.
- 78-year-old man found in ditch after seeking help for stuck car, spending night outside
- A Steinbach, Man., senior is recovering in hospital after he left his stranded vehicle to get help on Thursday evening and wound up spending the night outside.
- 'We're all feeling it,' says organizer of Winnipeg vigil in honour of slain Sagkeeng First Nation teen
- A group of Winnipeg supporters are planning a vigil to honour 19-year-old Serena McKay, 100 kilometres away from the community where she was found dead last weekend.
- Manitoba minimum wage could rise 'in the very near future' after 2016 freeze
- The Manitoba government is hinting at an increase to the province's minimum wage following a freeze last year and another deadlock between labour and management advisers.
- New Manitoba law aims to halt sex assaults at post-secondary schools video
- Manitoba's universities, colleges and other post-secondary institutions must follow new rules aimed at preventing and raising awareness of sexual violence and harassment involving students.