Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
ENE 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 15.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. Low 12.
|Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: E @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Dozens of children seized from Manitoba Mennonite community video
- Child welfare authorities have removed all but one child from a small Mennonite community in rural Manitoba.
- Downtown food, cycling tour attracts over 50 people
- Winnipeg's first-ever restaurant bicycle tour attracted over 50 people Wednesday evening.
- Would-be Brandon thief makes off with single glass of wine
- A Brandon homeowner was left scratching her head after a mysterious break in Tuesday morning.
- More seniors dying in bedrail accidents, reports show video
- More seniors have died in Manitoba after becoming trapped in their bed rails, despite years of warnings from U.S. and Canadian health authorities.
- Manitoba aboriginal child poverty rate over 60% video
- Manitoba's aboriginal child poverty rate is well above the national average, according to a new report from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.