Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 26.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps continue to warm up here in the south. Expect an afternoon high close to 25 degrees along with lots of sunshine and not a lot of wind. The weekend looks solid! It will be a great weekend for outside work or play. I’m forecasting highs in Winnipeg of 26 on Saturday and 23 on Sunday. I don’t see any rain until Monday but that system clears out Tuesday and it will be slightly cooler through the middle of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 15/20 the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg dentist Ronald Peterson charged with 4 more counts of sexual assault
- Four new victims have come forward with allegations of sexual assault against Winnipeg dentist Ronald Peterson.
- New Baby musk ox born, on display at Assiniboine Park Zoo
- Assiniboine Park Zoo has a brand new baby musk ox on display.
- New Winnipeg police renew calls for tips in Cody Joss hit-and-run death
- Winnipeg police are asking anyone who might have seen a fatal hit and run on Inkster Boulevard in December to come forward.
- Manitoba works to ban conversion therapy for LGBT youth
- On Friday, Health Minister Sharon Blady announced measures to stop the practise of trying to medically “convert” someone’s sexual orientation from gay to straight.
- RCMP dismantle marijuana grow-op in 'hazardous' operation
- RCMP have raided a commercial garage in Alonsa, west of Lake Manitoba, and dismantled a marijuana grow-op in a two-stage operation.