Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
WNW 40 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then a few showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the evening. High 10.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Lots of water, but no flooding for Manitoba so far
- Manitoba's flood forecasters said Saturday the province didn't get as much rain and snow as the forecast had called for, and that's translating into mostly good news.
- Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- Blustery, cloudy Saturday, but temps on the way up Sunday
- Saturday to be grey and windy, but Sunday is expected to be the warmest Winnipeg has been so far this year.
- Swapping instead of shopping for kids' fundraiser
- Winnipeggers took it all off for kids Saturday at the second annual 'Take Your Clothes Off' clothing swap.
- Updated Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.