Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 11:29 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 6:22 PM CST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 6:22 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog developing this evening. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches in the morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Low clouds, fog, drizzle… that’s your weather over the next 48 hours or so. There won’t be much change in temperature either. Even the overnight lows will stay within a degree of the freezing mark right through the rest of today and through the weekend.
If you feed on sunny days you’ll be very hungry going into next week. I don’t see even a chance for a sunny day until late next week.
Both Saturday and Sunday give us a few scattered wet flurries or drizzle and, during the overnight and morning periods, fog is a strong possibility.
Next week, we gradually cool toward Thursday and Friday with daytime highs around -5 to -6, still well above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: N @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Cases connected to dead police officer accused of drug trafficking under review
- A Winnipeg defence lawyer says charges against three of his clients have been stayed after he raised concerns with the Crown about the level of involvement of veteran police officer, Trent Milan, who was arrested and charged with 34 offences before his death in October.
- Kapyong Barracks demolition will begin in 2017, federal government says
- After consultation with the public, the federal government says it plans to go ahead with the demolition of Winnipeg's Kapyong Barracks.
- Night hunting 'becoming a race war,' says Premier Brian Pallister video audio
- Premier Brian Pallister is coming under fire for saying divisions between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people over night hunting are "becoming a race war."
- 'Queer Hutterite': Photographer reflects on colony life in documentary audio
- The life of a 24-year-old photographer who grew up on a Hutterite colony in rural Manitoba before moving to Calgary after coming out as gay — is at the centre of a documentary nominated for a couple of Canadian Screen Awards.
- Touching twine with bare hands a concern, DNA analyst at Candace Derksen retrial says
- Details regarding the intricacies of DNA collection became so complex at the Candace Derksen retrial on Friday that at times, the judge had difficulty following the explanations and asked Mark Grant's defence lawyer to slow down.