Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 4:17 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early this evening then becoming northwest 30. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 3.
Clear. Low minus 9.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...returns Monday, January 26th
- Updated Theresa Oswald reaches out to 'students too often left behind' in campagin promise
- On Sunday, Oswald announced a number of initiatives that would make post-secondary education more accessible and affordable than it is now, when the average student debt for a four-year undergraduate degree is $20,000, according to Oswald.
- NDP to accomodate northern Manitoba delegates after all
- New Democrats have decided to accomodate northern Manitoba delelgates, opting to establish satelite voting arrangements for the upcoming NDP leadership upcoming for those unable to attend the Winnipeg convention.
- Boy, 13, and girl, 14, facing charges after allegedly breaking into Dollarama
- A 13-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl are facing break, enter and theft charges after they reportedly smashed a ground-level window of a Dollarama in Winnipeg's West Kildonan and entered the store.
- Sapotaweyak Cree Nation sets up blockades to stop work on Bipole III
- Members of a western Manitoba aboriginal community have set up blockades to stop work on the Bipole III hydroelectric line.
- Forget about sunglasses and full winter gear in Winnipeg on Sunday
- On Sunday, Winnipeggers won't need sunglasses — and they might not need full winter gear either. The city is expected to reach a high of –7 C and remain cloudy throughout the day. Mild temperatures will continue to rise overnight, becoming 0 C by Monday morning.