Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 2:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 29, 17 at 11:01 AM CDT Wed Mar 29, 17 at 11:01 AM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. High 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For some, it is shorts weather as our temps climb into the double digits through the southeast today.
It is a different story just to the west as a band of showers continues to move northeast from Portage into the Interlake. A separate band of showers is also moving through the Gladstone area.
Eventually, that will all dig into the Red River Valley but not until the late afternoon or evening. An umbrella would be a handy tool in the Winnipeg area this evening.
By Thursday morning, the clouds are starting to break up in the southeast for a sun/cloud mix and another very mild day. It’ll be a bit of a cloudier day on Thursday to the west in the Brandon region.
I’ve been talking about some rain on Friday and, right now, it looks like that happen later, more like Friday overnight into Saturday.
On Saturday morning, some of the showers could be mixed with a few melting flurries before the afternoon brings a sun/cloud mix.
You’ll notice that Friday and Saturday are slightly cooler as well.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Justin Trudeau called 'scumbag' while touting federal child-care plan in Winnipeg video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was interrupted by a camcorder-wielding heckler who called him a "scumbag" during a stop in Winnipeg to promote the Liberal government's $7-billion plan to create more child-care spaces.
- New Brazen canola theft a warning to farmers, say police
- It was a seamless theft that has left Manitoba RCMP stumped.
- VIDEO COMMENTING Winnipeg parents irate after new school bus policy leaves them stranded
- A change to the Winnipeg School Division’s bus transportation policy has created panic among Winnipeg parents who question how their kids will get to and from school in September.
- Woman pleads guilty after helping husband fake his own death
- A woman from Swift Current, Sask., has pleaded guilty to public mischief and obstruction of a police officer after helping her husband fake his own death.
- Selkirk sisters, former drug addicts, work to clean up needle problem
- Two Selkirk sisters who cleansed their systems of drugs are now tackling discarded needles on the the city's streets.