Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Widespread smoke overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Low 11.
|Smoke||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The cloud and a slight chance of a shower is with us on Wednesday morning but the sun returns for the second part of the day. It will be slightly cooler at 22 degrees but winds will be light. Thursday and Friday… sunny and hot and the showers I was forecasting for the weekend are still expected but the timing is a little different. Most of Saturday looks like a mix of sun and cloud, then we can expect showers Saturday night and on Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SSW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 20/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SSW @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Video Father rescues son after truck smashes into Winnipeg storefront video
- A boy shopping with his dad became trapped after a pickup truck crashed through a Winnipeg storefront.
- Accused bomber Guido Amsel had previous contact with police video
- The man accused of sending bombs in the mail that injured one woman has had contact with police in the past.
- Real estate lawyer disbarred after misappropriating $9,096
- Winnipeg real estate lawyer Robert Doolan has been disbarred for misappropriating relatively small amounts of clients’ money and misleading the investigation into the matter.
- Wildfire smoke drifting across Manitoba, health officials warn
- The skies are going to be smoky again over much of Manitoba in the coming days, thanks to forest fires here and in Saskatchewan, provincial health officials warn.
- CFL fines Hamilton defensive lineman Tracy for hit on Bombers QB Drew Willy
- Defensive lineman Adrian Tracy of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats was fined by the CFL on Tuesday for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy last week.