Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 22
Feels like: 72
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a consistent pattern with the Jet Stream running over Manitoba NW to SE in a line from Swan River through to the Kenora region. Under that jet, we are seeing afternoon scattered showers forming and, at times, thunderstorms. There is a slight chance for a stray shower around Wpg Sunday afternoon. The farther west and south you are (Brandon) the less chance for a shower you have. Temps should in the mid 20s over the weekend for the Red River Valley and upper 20s for the SW corner of the province. Expect low 20s for NW Ontario. The first half of next week is slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- WEATHER Comfortable temperatures and sun in southern Manitoba on Sunday
- The mercury has sunk down a few notches in southern Manitoba Sunday, but it's still going to be a beautiful day.
- West End fire sends male to hospital in critical condition
- A man was rushed to hospital in critical condition after an early morning fire in the West End
- Updated Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- Council critics hire lawyer to fight Winnipeg bike, pedestrian plan
- Three critics on city council feel so spurned by the way a cycling and pedestrian strategy was pushed through last month that they've sought legal advice hoping to urge council to consider a re-vote.
- BOOK REVIEW The Widow of the South and The Good Lord Bird
- Two books that tackle real events involving real people before and during the Civil War have two very different approaches.