Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
7° | -8°
45° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The normal high is now 5 degrees and we’ll be warmer than that for the next couple of afternoons with varying amounts of sun and cloud. We’re warming to about 1- degrees on Tuesday and 14 degrees on Wednesday but by that time, we’ll be fairly breezy out of the south in the morning, then west in the afternoon. There is a rainy system cutting through the province on Wednesday but it’s going to track a little farther north and miss Winnipeg. Expect a sharp cool down on Thursday along with very windy conditions once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 25/30 the morning. W @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Hockey helmet study raises questions for Winnipeg hockey parents
- Some Winnipeg hockey parents are taking another look at the helmets their kids strap on after a startling new study.
- Brunkild couple sue insurer claiming costs to rebuild after fire undervalued
- A Manitoba couple has filed a lawsuit claiming their insurance coverage wasn't enough to rebuild a burned-down barn and arena used in their thoroughbred horse business.
- Jets put disappointing loss behind them, get ready for Rangers video
- After adding Dustin Byfuglien and then Mathieu Perreault back to their lineup, more help could be on the way for the Jets' playoff push.
- Winnipeg youth centre criticized after 'cry baby' award given to boy video
- The program director of an inner-city youth centre is being criticized Sunday after handing out a "Captain Cry-Baby award" to an eight-year-old boy following an annual sports tournament.
- Winnipeg family desperate for liver donor for girl, 11
- Allexis Siebrecht suffers from the rare liver disease Biliary Atresia. As a result, she has end stage liver disease and needs a liver transplant within three to six months or it may be too late