Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
WNW 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 late this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h. High 13.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our high will be 10 degrees above normal again today. We’ll get to 17 in Winnipeg and across the south with sunshine and windy conditions. Skies stay clear overnight into a sunny Saturday. It will be slightly cooler Saturday but still 13 degrees in the afternoon and a little breezy as well. The weather for the Cyclocross National Championships at The Forks AND the Bomber game looks perfect with clear skies and winds dropping off in the early evening. Sunday, it’s back to cloud cover by about lunch time and we have a good chance for some evening showers. The beginning of next week will be wet and there’s a reality check on the way as far as temps are concerned. Expect rain Monday and as temps cool to the freezing mark Tuesday morning, some of that rain may be mixed with wet flurries. Expect more showers Tuesday with a chilly high of only 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 40/60 in the late afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Billing fight with plumber left family, disabled son, without water video
- An East St. Paul family with a special needs child was left without running water for a week, after an Oakbank plumbing company took apart their well over a billing dispute.
- Winnipeg Muslims condemn soldier attacks, fear backlash video
- Members of Winnipeg's Muslim community prayed on Friday as they condemned two separate attacks, both linked to Islamic extremism, that killed two Canadian soldiers this week.
- RRC makes dreams reality for students with intellectual disabilities video
- A new program at Red River College (RRC) aims to make the education system more accessible to students with intellectual disabilities.
- Winnipeg police seek missing girls Cheyanne Dorian, Sierra Sidoti
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public's help in finding 14-year-old Cheyanne Dorian and 11-year-old Sierra Sidoti.
- Manitoba family doctors frustrated with flu shot delay video
- Manitobans are lining up at flu shot clinics across the province, but a number of family doctors are frustrated that their vaccine shipments haven't arrived yet.