Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a steamy Sunday, a cold front moves across the province and cools us off to seasonal temps to start the this week. Heatwaves are shorter this time of year. Daytime highs this week will be right around the mid 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- New Sister wants justice for brother killed, dumped in McGee Street garbage bin
- When Charlotte Williams got a call from a Winnipeg police officer on Aug. 10 telling her that her brother's body had been found in a dumpster, she was devastated.
- Minister Cliff Cullen goes to Churchill amid crisis in the north
- The town of Churchill, Man., will have visitors today, but whales and bears won't be the focus. Growth, Enterprise and Trade Minister Cliff Cullen will lead a delegation of business and tourism officials to the Hudson Bay town in a climate of mounting gloom in northern Manitoba.
- New Postal workers delay possible job action for 24 hours
- The two sides have been deadlocked for months on the issues of pay scales for rural letter carriers and proposed changes to pensions for future employees.
- New Cooler start to the week in Winnipeg on Monday
- Winnipeggers can expect a slightly cooler (but still warm) start to the week before temperatures heat up heading into September.
- Winnipeg-born priest makes the case for Mother Teresa's sainthood
- For the past 17 years, Father Brian Kolodiejchuk, who grew up in Winnipeg, has been gathering evidence and data for the Roman Catholic Church to canonize Mother Teresa as a saint.