Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 33 this morning.
Snow ending after midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 35.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Local blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-8° | -27°
18° | -17°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Beausejour community rallies behind store owners after brutal assault video
- The Beausejour community is rallying behind two Manitoba convenience store owners who were left badly bruised following a brutal assault Friday night.
- Manitoba RCMP investigate Roseau River First Nation death
- RCMP are investigating a death on Roseau River First Nation.
- Blog Label or not, Hutchinson proven No. 1 netminder for Jets
- As apparent the differences between Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick and Jets’ tender Michael Hutchinson may be, the common denominator between the two is clear: the success of each team this season will be weighed heavily on their shoulders.
- Recap Jets increase wild-card lead with win over Kings video
- Andrew Ladd scored twice in the second period and Blake Wheeler scored an empty-net goal in his return to down the Los Angeles Kings 5-2, boosting their playoff hopes in the process.
- NDP leadership hopeful Oswald releases 100-day action plan
- The NDP leadership race is on its last legs, and on Sunday candidate Theresa Oswald unveiled a succinct action plan for her first 100 days as premier.