Set Minnedosa as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
NW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy late this evening. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy. Rain beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 near midnight. Low 6.
|Overcast||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As of noon, the main band of rain associated with the low crossing the central part of the province is moving east into Ontario. What is left behind for us to enjoy….a cloudy, breezy afternoon with a high of 8 degrees in the south. The same low is bringing wet snow or a rain/snow mix to most of the north today and tonight. It’s a real wintry mix of conditions as you travel north. Rain/snow, drizzle and fog just north of the lakes and into Thompson… then wet snow farther north in regions like Lynn Lake. The western sections of central Manitoba along the Saskatchewan/Manitoba border between Yorkton and Roblin are getting 20-30mm of rain today. South of the lakes on Thursday, the sun will try to make an appearance but there is another low forming to the west which will bring more low cloud and rain to the region on Friday. Friday will also bring winds out of the northwest gusting to 50km/h. Saturday’s high in Winnipeg… just 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 10/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Manitoba NDP calls on province to condemn Ottawa on discrimination against Indigenous peoples
- The Manitoba NDP is calling on the provincial government to condemn the federal Liberals for under funding services to Canada's Indigenous peoples.
- Denial of medicine to Errol Greene had deadly consequences, epilepsy expert says
- When a person with epilepsy can’t access their medication the consequences can be deadly, according to an epilepsy expert.
- Manitoba teen in fatal crash donates organs helping 45 people
- A Manitoba teen who died after being critically injured in a car crash near Steinbach, Man. has helped 45 people through organ donation.
- Council makes it official, punts Emterra to the curb
- It's official: Emterra Environmental is out as Winnipeg's primary collector of household garbage and recyclables.
- Council gives wings to study of unmanned aerial vehicles
- Winnipeg is going ahead with Coun. Scott Gillingham's suggestion to study whether it makes sense to regulate the sale and use of unmanned aerial vehicles.