Set Alliston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
17° | 15°
63° | 59°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of malignant tumour, but doctors are optimistic about treating it, according to the head of his medical team.
- Rob Ford cancer diagnosis prompts well-wishes from Tory, Chow video
- Toronto mayoral candidates Olivia Chow and John Tory are offering their well-wishes for the city's cancer-stricken mayor, but are hopeful the election campaign can focus on policies and not individuals.
- Oshawa campus stabbing leaves student in life-threatening condition
- A student is in life-threatening condition after a stabbing at an Oshawa, Ont., college campus.
- SenseAbility prompts businesses to hire more people with disabilities video
- A Brampton, Ont., cupcake shop is hoping to help other businesses see the benefits of hiring people with disabilities.
- Recap Blue Jays swept by Orioles as wild card hopes fade
- Steve Pearce homered twice and drove in four runs as the AL East champion Baltimore Orioles beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-1 Wednesday night for a three-game sweep.