Set Alliston as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening then a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford should resign if allegations true, councillors say video
- Two councillors say that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford should resign from office if unproven allegations that he was caught on tape smoking crack cocaine turn out to be true.
- new Remains found on murder suspect Millard's Ontario farm
- Police searching the farm that belonged to Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old suspect charged with first-degree murder in the death of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma, have found more remains on the property.
- Harper chief of staff resigns amid Senate expense scandal video
- Nigel Wright has resigned as Prime Minister Stephen Harper's chief of staff, following revelations he wrote a $90,000 cheque to repay living expenses claimed by Senator Mike Duffy.
- new Matlow says council likely to reject casino at meeting
- City councillors will debate the casino issue at Toronto City Hall on Tuesday, despite Mayor Rob Ford's prior efforts to quash the meeting.
- Busy weekend for OPP at Wasaga Beach
- The good weather has flooded the Wasaga Beach area with people seeking good times this weekend, though police say they are seeing some people enjoy themselves a little too much.