Set Alliston as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.
- Yonge and Finch crash sends 4 people to hospital
- A two-vehicle collision near Yonge Street and Finch Avenue has sent four people to hospital on Monday.
- Woman struck, killed by Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale video
- A woman in her 20s is dead after she was struck and pinned beneath a Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale early Monday.
- Audrey Lacroix swims to Commonwealth gold video
- Canadian swimmer Audrey Lacroix won the gold medal in the women's 200-metre butterfly event Monday at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
- Bus driver who ran a red light 'no longer with the TTC' video
- A TTC driver who was caught accelerating through a red light is "no longer with the TTC," according to a spokesman.