Set Alliston as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain. High 7.
Periods of rain changing to snow near midnight. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Brampton woman calls 5 help lines, but only 1 answers video
- A Brampton, Ont. mother was recently seeking help for a daughter she believed could be in crisis, but says multiple help lines didn't answer her calls.
- Homeowner feels left 'on the hook' with furnace that needs fixing video
- A Toronto woman wants to know why she has to pay for repairs to a furnace that she says a company told her was good for the long haul just a few weeks ago.
- Is this Toronto's top pumpkin?
- Is your pumpkin better than this one? Send us a photo and we might post it online
- TTC bus runs red light in Mimico video
- Drivers and pedestrians at an intersection in Mimico were startled when a TTC bus blew through a red light.
- Man charged with break-ins at GO Transit lots
- Police have arrested a Brantford-area man in connection with a number of vehicle thefts from GO Transit lots in Durham region.