Set Alliston as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 6:22 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this morning and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this morning. Temperature steady near 23. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 23.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video TTC bus runs red light, narrowly avoiding a pedestrian video
- As a TTC bus approaches a traffic light along Eglinton Avenue at Ionview Road in Scarborough, something unexpected happens.
- Video Teen's death on GO Train tracks was accidental, police say video
- Toronto police say it's clear that the teenage boy who was struck by a GO Train yesterday died by accident.
- Recap Blue Jays respond with win over Red Sox video
- A day after Drew Hutchison lasted only into the third, J.A. Happ threw six shutout innings as the Toronto Blue Jays rebounded to beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Tuesday night at Rogers Centre.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- TSX hits new high on strong earnings reports
- A strong earnings report from Canadian National Railway helped push the Toronto stock market to a fresh record high close Tuesday as traders put geopolitical concerns aside for the moment and concentrated on the health of corporate North America.