Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
SE 16 km/h
Rain at times heavy
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 mm except 30 mm between Qualicum Beach and Fanny Bay. Wind southeast 50 km/h except 70 near the Strait of Georgia this morning. High 10.
Rain at times heavy ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 mm. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Wristbands supporting Const. Jordan MacWilliams raise controversy
- A lawyer for the Pivot Legal Society says while the police association has the right to support one of their officers, the official police department website should not be used to support an officer charged with murder.
- Pacific storm forecasted for this weekend in B.C., may impact holiday travellers
- A Pacific storm will sweep through the province this weekend and may have an impact on travellers during this busy holiday season.
- Travis Vader arrested as murder charges reactivated in McCann case
- Travis Vader has been arrested after the Crown decided to recommence murder charges in the deaths of Alberta seniors Lyle and Marie McCann.
- 5 weekend events in the Lower Mainland, December 19-21
- Christmas is almost here and the winter solstice is upon us, so start the party early this weekend with everything from bonfires to blues in B.C.'s Lower Mainland.
- Shaw rate hikes provoke online backlash
- Shaw customers who did not read the small print on their December bill may be surprised to find a 10 per cent hike on their Internet service from Jan. 1.