Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning. Rain beginning late this morning. Amount 10 mm. Becoming windy late this morning. Temperature steady near 17.
Rain ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h. Low 14.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm except 20 mm over northern sections. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 30 early in the evening. Temperature steady near 17.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Earliest sign of human habitation in Canada may have been found
- Researchers from the University of Victoria and Parks Canada think they may have found the earliest evidence of human habitation in Canada.
- New Downtown Eastside street market: court decision expected
- People selling stuff on the street in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside will find out this morning what the court has to say about illegal street market.
- Serena Vermeersch homicide: Raymond Caissie's 2013 release outrages mayor video
- Mayor Dianne Watts of Surrey, B.C., says she is outraged a convicted high-risk sex offender who was released into her community last year has now been charged with second-degree murder of 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch.
- Enterovirus D68: 7 confirmed cases in B.C.
- The virus causing respiratory illnesses that has sickened hundreds of children across Canada and the U.S. has now been detected in seven patients in B.C.
- Surrey home invasion leaves one man with gunshot wounds
- Police in Surrey, B.C., are investigating a home invasion and shooting overnight that left one man in the hospital with gunshot wounds.