Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. Showers over northern sections late this afternoon. Windy near the water this afternoon. High 12.
Cloudy. Rain ending late this evening then 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Windy near the water this evening. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Rain beginning in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the afternoon except 50 near the Strait of Georgia in the afternoon and evening. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Strathcona sexual assault charges expected today
- A 25-year-old man is expected to be charged later today in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her Strathcona home Thursday afternoon.
- Updated New sex charges announced against ex-Mountie Alan John Davidson
- RCMP in Saskatchewan have announced new sex-related charges involving minors against former Mountie Alan John Davidson.
- New Northern B.C. shelter fills up as oil industry crashes audio
- The recent economic downturn in the Alberta oil industry has had a local shelter and Food Bank in northwest B.C. scrambling to help oil patch workers who can't find jobs.
- New Code Studio, a free learning tool, allows Courtenay school to teach kids to code audio
- An elementary school in Courtenay, B.C. is teaching kids computer programming code by using a free online learning tool.
- Oil and gas health risk low says B.C. Ministry of Health study audio
- A boom in oil and gas development in B.C.'s northwest has some residents concerned about the health impacts on the air they breathe and the water they drink, but a new report commissioned by the B.C. Ministry of Health found the impact minimal — assuming everything goes according to plan.