Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain|
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New NFL violence could be linked to concussions, says neurosurgeon audio
- As the NFL faces controversy over violent behaviour of some of its players, a B.C.-based concussion expert believes there could be a link between that violence, and brain injuries stemming from the game.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No extension to school year to make up for lost time video
- B.C. has no plans to extend the school year to make up for three weeks of class time lost during the teachers' strike, Education Minister Peter Fassbender has confirmed.
- Phoney cops scam money from tourists in Vancouver
- Vancouver police are warning visitors to be vigilant after a handful of incidents in which people dressed up like police officers stop tourists, demand to see their passports and wallets, and make off with their cash.
- Museum of Vancouver fashion show reveals how WW II changed society audio
- A new Museum of Vancouver exhibit uses women's clothing to explore the changing roles of women from the the pre-war years, through the Second World War and into the post-war years.
- Recap Chad Owens returns, helps Argos upset Lions video
- Ricky Ray threw for two touchdowns as the Toronto Argonauts beat the hometown B.C. Lions 40-23 in CFL action Friday night. Chad Owens, who returned after missing two games with a leg injury, had one of the team's four TDs.