Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 10:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. High 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Temperature steady near 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Hundreds of Port Metro Vancouver truckers losing jobs to new licensing system
- More than 600 truckers are complaining they're effectively out of a job after Port Metro Vancouver granted access to just 68 companies under a new licensing system finalized Friday.
- MLA Jenny Kwan to seek federal NDP nomination in Vancouver East
- Veteran NDP MLA Jenny Kwan announced Sunday she will seek the federal NDP nomination in the Vancouver East riding long held by veteran MP Libby Davies.
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake strikes near Queen Charlotte Village
- A small earthquake has struck 88 km south of the Village of Queen Charlotte in Haida Gwaii according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.