Campbell River, BC
Set Campbell River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Windy near noon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. High 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Royal Visit: William and Kate head to Kelowna for wine tasting and volleyball match video
- The Duke and Duchess are heading to Kelowna today for a public event at UBC's Okanagan campus, and then a private wine tasting at a local vineyard.
- New Gas field workers push for LNG while Indigenous protesters vow to stop it audio
- Indigenous LNG opponents are digging in at an occupation camp slated for a multi-billion dollar LNG export facility. At the same time, others in B.C.'s gas fields are petitioning the prime minister to approve Pacific NorthWest LNG.
- New Lawren Harris mountainscape featured in Steve Martin exhibit set for auction
- Fresh off a hit art exhibition spearheaded by Steve Martin, a large-scale masterpiece by Group of Seven founder Lawren Harris is headed for the auction block and expected to fetch more than $3 million.
- B.C. researchers seek screening test for ovarian cancer audio
- Dr. Anna Tinker, a medical oncologist with the B.C. Cancer Agency, is conducting a study to find ways to better detect ovarian cancer — one of the deadliest forms of cancer women face today.
- Jury deliberations to begin at murder trial of Kevin Addison
- Jury deliberations are expected to begin today in Nanaimo at the first-degree murder trial of Kevin Addison.