Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:00 PM CST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 41.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 46.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 53.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canada Games Centre closed for RCMP investigation
- The Canada Games Centre is closed for the rest of day for an RCMP investigation, according to the City of Whitehorse.
- N.W.T. ends Cinderella run at Scotties with 6th place finish
- A week and a half and 16 games after Kerry Galusha's rink threw their first rock at the 2017 Scotties, the N.W.T.'s skip is physically and mentally drained — but heading home with plenty to smile about.
- New 'No criminal element' in fatal K'atl'odeeche house fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say an investigation has found "no criminal element" to the death in a house fire at the K'atl'odeeche reserve last week.
- Nunavut gov't issues reminder about 2014 Remington rifle recall
- The recall, issued in 2014, is for Remington Model 700 and Model Seven rifles that were made between May 1, 2006 and April 9, 2014, and that have an X-Mark Pro (XMP) trigger.
- Emergency crews search Yukon River in Whitehorse
- Police say they received a report just after 11:30 a.m. of someone in the water.