Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 9:53 AM
Sunset: 2:36 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:00 PM CST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 3:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 10.
Overcast. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.
- Photos Your North: Best reader photos for weeks of Nov. 21, 28
- November has come and gone, and we're capping the month with a double edition of your best photos from across Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
- Photos Santa Claus — and the cold — hit Whitehorse for parade
- Temperatures dipped below -16 C Saturday according to Environment Canada. For many, this marked one of the first times they really had to bundle up this winter.
- Ready in red: Canadian Rangers get uniform upgrade
- The Canadian Rangers are getting some new equipment. The iconic hoodie will now be joined by a red fleece and water-resistant shell jacket.
- Photos American collector finds trove of Yukon CB radio memorabilia
- Jordan Smith of Oxford, Miss., stumbled upon a massive collection of QSL cards - 'calling cards' for CB radio enthusiasts. He was amazed to discover a slew of them from Yukon. 'That seemed to be a very big hub.'