Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 02, 16 at 11:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 9:52 PM
NNW 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 02, 16 at 10:53 PM CDT Mon May 02, 16 at 10:53 PM CDT
Clear. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low minus 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- What did you do on Saturday? These 2 skied from Hay River to Yellowknife
- Brett Wheler and Anna-Spring Doerfler skied 205 kilometres from Hay River, N.W.T., to Yellowknife on Saturday. 'That was the dream,' Wheler said. 'An irrational but exuberant dream that I've had every spring for the last several years.'
- History of Jewish presence in Klondike on display at MacBride Museum
- A new display at MacBride Museum celebrates and showcases the history of the Jewish community in the Klondike Gold Rush and colourful characters like famed theatre owner Sid Grauman.
- Yukon NDP vows to build on past successes in upcoming election
- Liz Hanson, the leader of the Yukon NDP, said at the party's convention this weekend she would govern in partnership with Yukon First Nations, in contrast to the current Yukon Party government's 'divisive' track record.
- N.W.T. Power Corp proposes 0.8% fuel fund refund to customers
- Just days after announcing a possible rate increase, the Northwest Territories Power Corporation has also applied for a refund rider.
- Renowned Inuit artist depicts Pangnirtung teen who took his own life
- Students at Attagoyuk High School in Pangnirtung, Nunavut, have collaborated with renowned Inuit artist Elisapee Ishulutaq on a mural about the 1996 suicide of a teenage boy.