Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:22 AM
Sunset: 10:39 PM
N 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h early in the evening. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arctic cruise ship runs into engine trouble off Greenland
- Repairs to the Sea Adventurer, the ship formerly known as the Clipper Adventurer, are expected to take two weeks. The vessel was scheduled to arrive in Canada on July 30.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.
- B.C. hunters poaching animals in Yukon a big concern: official
- British Columbia residents authorized to hunt big game in parts of the province that are adjacent to the Yukon routinely cross the territorial boundary to kill animals, says a Whitehorse conservation officer.