Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 3:38 AM
Sunset: 11:04 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 3:00 PM CDT Fri May 24, 13 at 3:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- new Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.
- Yukon WCB premiums drop for 5th year in a row
- Yukon's workers compensation premiums will go down again next year for the fifth year in a row, but officials caution those rates aren't likely to go any lower.