Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T. video
- A grizzly bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon funds road upgrade to mountain biking trails video
- A rough mountain road leading to biking and hiking trails in Carcross is as good as new, thanks to money from an unlikely source.
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading video
- With 22 of all 32 regions in Scotland's independence referendum being announced, the No side of the campaign has a substantial but not yet foregone lead.
- Yukon to pay for teen's $350K cystic fibrosis drug
- The Yukon Government is going to take over covering the cost of an expensive drug that has changed a young teenager's life.
- Backlash grows against proposed N.W.T. power hike
- Over 650 people have added their names to Aaron Reid’s online petition urging the public utilities board to reject a proposed power rate increase. ‘This is a crisis situation that we’re in right now and the current solution that’s on the table isn’t acceptable.'