Baker Lake, NU
Set Baker Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:48 AM
Sunset: 10:54 PM
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM CDT
Clearing early this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Northerners struggle with new temporary foreign worker rules
- The federal government is tightening rules for businesses that want to hire temporary foreign workers, but some northern businesses people say the changes will make it harder to recruit the employees they need.
- 2 climbers rescued off Yukon mountain after 5 days
- Two climbers were rescued off Mount Eaton this weekend in Kluane National Park in Yukon.
- Nunavut MLAs say public housing units not fairly distributed
- Some Nunavut MLAs are raising questions, as the majority of new public housing units will be built in cabinet ministers' communities.
- Yukon not protecting group home workers, says former employee
- A former group home worker says the Yukon Department of Health and Social Services isn't doing enough to protect the safety of employees and youth in Whitehorse.
- Yellowknife rental units still pricey, despite more vacancy
- New condominiums and homes are popping up in Yellowknife like mushrooms, and the city's vacancy rate is the highest it has been in years. Despite that, those looking to rent are still struggling, and paying high prices.