Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- coming up live Michael Applebaum, who could face up to 5 years in prison, to be sentenced
- Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum is expected to be sentenced this afternoon in a Montreal courtroom for his conviction of eight corruption-related charges.
- Bombardier under fire for $32.6M US given to executives while taking government cash
- Bombardier is being slammed for its "sense of entitlement" after awarding more than $32.6 million US to senior executives even as it laid off thousands of workers and sought government aid.
- Montreal honours former Expo Tim Raines
- Former Montreal Expo Tim Raines is in Montreal for two days of honours which include a gala Thursday and a ceremony at the Olympic Stadium Friday.
- Man accused in Quebec City mosque shooting changes lawyers
- The man accused of carrying out a shooting rampage at a Quebec City mosque two months ago made a brief appearance in court Thursday morning to change lawyers.
- Spring snow on the way to Montreal
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for the Greater Montreal area, warning of snow headed our way for the weekend. There may be 10 centimetres of snow on the ground by the time the snow stops Saturday morning.