Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming east 20 near noon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Police officer, 2nd man killed in shooting in Lac-Simon, Que. video
- Sûreté du Québec have identified the police officer shot dead in Lac-Simon as Thierry Leroux, 26, of Amos, Que. Joseph Anthony Raymond-Papatie, 22, was found dead shortly after the shooting, apparently of a self-inflicted wound.
- March for MMIW goes on despite frigid weather
- Despite the stinging cold, the annual Valentine's Day march in honour of murdered and missing aboriginal women is taking place in Montreal today.
- St-Michel fire leaves 2 dead, 1 seriously injured
- A fire in a St-Michel apartment building has left two people dead and another seriously injured.
- Project love explores impact of love on mental health
- All types of love should be celebrated on Valentine's Day, according to a group of psychiatric researchers from Montreal.
- Montrealers bike in -25 C to promote winter cycling
- "It may not be your thing but people are finding it fun and enjoyable and maybe give it a try before you judge," Vélo Québec's Magali Bebronne said.