Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 1:39 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 12:38 PM EDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 12:38 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 5 mm. Low 15.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. High 20.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal's Prince-Arthur Street to get farmers' market
- Montreal's once-busy Prince-Arthur Street is about to get a farmers' market as part of an attempt to revive the struggling pedestrian thoroughfare.
- Montreal taxi drivers at Trudeau airport get new dress code
- Taxi drivers picking up passengers at Montreal's Trudeau airport will soon have to wear collared shirts and dress pants.
- Swarms of tiny black flies are having 'giant mating party' audio
- Think: You're biking along the riverside or having a picnic in the park when you're suddenly surrounded by a cloud of tiny, annoying flies. What are these bugs and what are they doing? The answer may intrigue and/or disgust you.
- Microbeads ban forthcoming, federal government says
- Canada is one micro-step closer to a federal ban on microbeads. The Conservative government said Thursday it is proposing to add microbeads to the list of toxic substances under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, as well as developing other regulations.
- Canada's economy shrank by 0.2% in May
- The total value of Canada's economy declined by 0.2 per cent in May, the fifth consecutive monthly slide, according to Statistics Canada.