Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:45 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal city hall downplays private land holdout in West Island ecoterritory video
- The city of Montreal is responding to concerns about how a piece of privately owned land could affect its plans for a protected green space on the West Island.
- Julie Snyder's production firm ceases TV work over tax credit
- Julie Snyder, fiancée of Parti Québécois Leader Pierre Karl Péladeau, says her entertainment firm will end TV production because the government has denied the company a lucrative tax credit.
- Airbnb asks Quebec to carefully consider new rental rules
- The co-founder of online home-rental website Airbnb says he welcomes regulations being mulled by Quebec, adding that government oversight would boost the site's credibility.
- Isabelle Richer, Radio-Canada journalist, making progress, sister says
- Radio-Canada journalist Isabelle Richer has emerged from a coma following a cycling accident over the weekend, according to a note posted to Facebook by her sister.
- Mount Royal tai chi class in jeopardy after city blocks use of chalet
- The city of Montreal has told a tai chi group it can no longer use the chalet on Mount Royal to hold free classes on Sundays.