Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
SW 26 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 2.
Flurries at times heavy ending this evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 35.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming light in the evening. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -23°
19° | -9°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to examine banning plastic grocery bags
- City councillor Elsie Lefebvre has been mandated to organize a public consultation on the impacts of banning single-use plastic grocery bags.
- New Concordia University to meet with Muslim Students' Association over books audio
- Concordia's administration is planning to meet with the Muslim Students' Association concerning books available in its library, even as the organization argues it's being unfairly portrayed.
- Preview NHL: 6 things to know for Wednesday's games
- A heavyweight interconference tilt and an all-Canadian matchup highlight Wednesday's NHL slate. Here's what you need to know about tonight's games.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- Denis Coderre weight loss making progress
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he's continuing with his challenge to lose just over 50 pounds by the end of May so that he can comfortably take part in the Tour de l'île bike ride.