Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 12.
Showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High 14.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Montreal boil-water order enters its 2nd day video audio
- More than one million Montrealers are dealing with the largest boil-water advisory in the city's history, as it entered its second day and some wondered whether they could have learned about the order earlier.
- updated RCMP moving to freeze assets in widening SNC-Lavalin probe
- The RCMP is moving to freeze millions of dollars in bank accounts and real estate holdings in Montreal and Florida as part of its expanding probe into Canadian engineering firm SNC-Lavalin.
- new Via terror plot suspects due in court today
- Two suspects charged in an alleged plot to bomb a Via Rail train are scheduled to appear in a Toronto court Thursday morning.
- Taking a look at graffiti tagging hotspots in Montreal audio
- Behind the scenes in Montreal, tensions are mounting as residents and graffiti artists stake their claim over the city.
- Anti-corruption raids at borough offices in CDN-NDG
- For the second time this year, officials with Quebec's anti-corruption unit have raided the offices of a Montreal borough.