Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 7:17 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the evening. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. New Jersey Devils: 3 things to watch
- The Habs will test out their depth with recent call-up Bud Holloway, and Mike Condon is back in for the injured Carey Price. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Narrow Laurier Park sidewalk provokes ire of Plateau-Mont-Royal residents
- How many centimetres wide must a sidewalk be before you can call it a sidewalk?
- Baby in Laurentians dies from whooping cough
- A six-week-old baby boy has died in the Laurentians of whooping cough, also known as pertussis. His parents had not been vaccinated against the respiratory disease.
- Paris climate change conference will feature Montrealers' ideas
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre will be one of about a thousand mayors attending the week-long mission in Paris. He says cities will have a big role to play at the climate-change conference.
- Quebec government suing CP Rail for damages in Lac-Mégantic disaster
- The Quebec government is suing the Canadian Pacific Railway for $409 million, alleging negligence in the events that led to the 2013 Lac-Mégantic derailment and explosion.