Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 3:49 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight then light snow. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police work to break prostitution's culture of silence
- In the past five years, Montreal police have helped almost 200 victims of sexual exploitation leave that life behind with the help of a program called “The Survivors.”
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by SUV in Côte-Saint-Luc
- An 81-year-old man is dead after being hit in Montreal's Côte-Saint-Luc borough by an SUV Saturday morning.
- Quebec inmate still on the lam a week after Gatineau hospital escape
- Police continue to search for a Hull Detention Centre inmate a week after he escaped from custody while being treated at a Gatineau mental health hospital.
- Step aside Habs, the Montreal Canadiennes hit the Bell Centre ice today
- Les Canadiennes will face the Calgary Inferno today on the Bell Centre ice. It’s the first regular season game the Canadiennes will play at the home of the Habs
- Bill to simplify border crossing passes U.S. Congress
- A bill with potentially sweeping consequences for the Canada-U.S. border has just been adopted by the American Congress, allowing new projects aimed at speeding up travel through the international boundary.