Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released video
- Phone conversations between train engineer Tom Harding and a dispatcher from the night of the deadly rail disaster in Lac-Mégantic last year show that the engineer was initially unaware that it was his train that was responsible for the town being on fire.
- Guy Turcotte, child killer, asks for conditional release
- Guy Turcotte, the man convicted of stabbing his two children to death in 2009, is asking for conditional release from a Quebec detention centre pending his second murder trial.
- Quebec pension reform talks a 'farce,' union leaders say
- An umbrella group representing Quebec firefighters says the province’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, is a ‘draconian’ response to normal fluctuations in returns on pension funds.
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Speaking to reporters after a screening of a new documentary on his political career, the founder of the Bloc Québécois, Lucien Bouchard, said the party was only supposed to be a 'one-shot' deal.
- Viau St. gets reserved bike-bus-taxi lane in pilot project
- A new reserved bike-bus-taxi lane on a stretch of Viau Street is the city's latest effort to untangle some of Montreal’s biggest traffic snarls.