Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
A few showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- SAQ's monopoly challenged by Robillard commission, Radio-Canada learns
- Lucienne Robillard, the head of Quebec's budget review committee, will release her final report on Monday — complete with recommendations for Quebec’s liquor board, Radio-Canada has learned.
- Philippe Pichet sworn in as new Montreal police chief
- Philippe Pichet has officially taken over as 38th chief of the Montreal police after a ceremony at City Hall this afternoon attended by top police officials and dignitaries.
- Off the Wall: 3 picks at NDG Arts Week
- NDG Arts Week continues through the weekend with film, an art walk, music and an intercultural festival. It's all family friendly.
- Lu Chan Khuong denied immediate reinstatement as head of Quebec Bar
- Lu Chan Khuong, the head of the Quebec Bar who was suspended in July over shoplifting allegations, will not get her job back for the time being.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full video
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.