Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 3.
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 6.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- PQ youth drop plan to revive the banning of religious symbols
- During the debate, some members criticized their colleagues of adopting the rhetoric of racists, while others stressed the need for secularism.
- More black blood donors needed, Héma-Québec urges in special drive
- Héma-Québec held a special blood drive this weekend to highlight the need for black blood donors in partnership with Montreal’s Black History Month.
- Meet the cooking club that's been meeting every month for 20 years
- A group of Montreal women have been meeting every month for a cooking club that started 20 years ago and is now as much about friendship as it is about food.
- CBC Investigates Is Quebec most lenient province at disciplining lawyers who've misappropriated funds?
- A CBC News investigation has found that the majority of Quebec lawyers sanctioned for having taken or mishandled money from clients or overcharged them were never charged with crimes — and often only disbarred temporarily.
- Man stabbed after altercation near Place d'Armes Metro
- A 36-year-old man is in hospital after being stabbed near Place d'Armes Metro on Saturday evening.