Set Bagotville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 34 this morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Blizzard cancels Montreal flights to U.S. East Coast
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is cancelling many flights to New York and New Jersey as the U.S. East Coast braces for a "crippling and potentially historic" storm.
- Bobby Pellicano named as fatal stabbing victim
- Bobby Pellicano has been identified by a friend as the victim of an early-morning stabbing in downtown Montreal.
- Russian cross-country skiers win skiathlon races at home
- Russia's Maxim Vylegzhanin and Yulia Tchekaleva won men's and women's skiathlon races in the cross-country skiing World Cup on Sunday. Vylegzhanin won the 30-kilometer men's race in 1 hour, 21 minutes, 54.8 seconds in front of his home crowd, becoming the first Russian to win an individual World Cup race this season.
- Montreal man wanted for attempted murder caught in Ottawa
- Ottawa police have arrested Rashawn Hamilton, a 19-year-old man wanted in Montreal for attempted murder.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.