Bella Coola, BC
Set Bella Coola as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low plus 3.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 8.
A few showers ending before morning then cloudy. Low plus 2.
|Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Measles outbreak in east Fraser Valley prompts warning
- Fraser Health has issued an outbreak warning to residents of Fraser East communities after confirming two cases of measles, with dozens more cases suspected.
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Daylight saving: lose sleep, up risk with spring forward
- It's the time of year again when most clocks in B.C. "spring forward" by an hour, and safety experts say it's also the week when the province sees a spike in the number of accidents.
- B.C. MP Alex Atamanenko wants most horsemeat off the menu
- An MP from B.C.'s Kootenays is hoping his bill banning the slaughter of most horses in Canada gets traction in the House of Commons this month.