Bella Coola, BC
Set Bella Coola as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Elk poaching in B.C. alarms conservation officers
- Poachers have illegally killed at least seven elk in the Cowichan Valley raising concerns among conservation officers about public safety.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Craigslist sexual assault: police ask victims to come forward
- Police in New Westminster, B.C., have released a photograph of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who responded to Craigslist posting for a waitress/bartender position at a local bar.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.