Bella Coola, BC
Set Bella Coola as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
N 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 15.
Sunny. High 35. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Photos Province-wide wildfires blanket B.C. communities in smoke video
- B.C. has seen more than 50 new wildfires over the weekend that have put people out of their homes or on evacuation alert, resulting in several communities declaring states of emergency.
- New Metro Vancouver issues air quality advisory due to smoke from wildfires
- Metro Vancouver has issued an air quality advisory due to the fine particulates in smoke from wildfires that have invaded the region.
- Photos FIFA Women's World Cup final in Vancouver brings out the fans
- Thousands of happy fans flooded Vancouver's downtown core on Sunday to watch the final Women's World Cup match between Japan and the United States.
- Ice age fossils and their lessons, from the Royal B.C. Museum audio
- Many of the fossils come from Island View beach, just north of Victoria on the Saanich peninsula, and hint at what kind of creatures roamed British Columbia 20,000 to 22,000 years ago.
- Brush fire on north side of Burnaby Mountain contained
- The Burnaby Fire Department has dispatched a number of fire crews to Burnaby Mountain after residents spotted a plume of smoke.