Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
W 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries at times heavy beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Local blowing snow late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- New STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Edmonton Oilers: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens can't buy a win right now and it won't get any easier as they face off against the Edmonton Oilers and rookie wunderkind Connor McDavid at the Bell Centre Saturday afternoon.
- Interactive What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 1 C.