Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
SW 46 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
Clear. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.
- Montreal weather: A sunny and warm-ish day to end February
- Montrealers are waking up to a beautiful, sunny morning on this, the last day of February. Expect a high of -7 C and a low of -13 C — a far cry from the bone-chilling temperatures the city hit just a few weeks ago. Click here for the full forecast.
- Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- Video Weekend wrap: Nuit Blanche taking over Montreal video
- Over 200 activities are planned for this year's Nuit Blanche.