Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 03, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
E 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 03, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis The PQ's brush with Pierre Karl Péladeau cost the party dearly
- The Parti Québécois lost 24 MNAs while courting PKP, but it wasn’t the first time a brush with the magnate hurt the party.
- Key moments in the fight over commercial signage in Quebec
- The Quebec government has been trying to get retailer to add French to their trademarks since 2011.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau resignation has politicians pondering work-life balance audio
- Pierre Karl Péladeau's tearful evocation of his children as the main reason he quit as leader of the Parti Quebecois has politicians of all stripes reflecting on the challenges they face making time for their families.
- Quebec wants to force businesses to add French to outdoor signage
- The Quebec government has proposed a modification to the province's French Language Charter that would require Quebec businesses to add French to their outdoor signage, without altering registered trademark names.
- Concordia laptop thief sought by police
- Police are searching for a man in connection with a dozen laptop thefts around Montreal's Concordia University.