Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
NW 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Snow||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220M facelift, government report says
- An infrastructure report tabled with last week's provincial budget says Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220 million in repairs over the next decade.
- Quebec police ethics commissioner investigating woman shot with tear gas
- Quebec's police ethics commissioner has launched an investigation into the incident last Thursday in front of the National Assembly where a student protestor was hit directly in the face with a tear gas cannister.
- Meagan Duhamel, Eric Radford get final laugh on their critics video
- The Canadian figure skating team of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford not only completed their dream season by winning the 2015 pairs world title, they accomplished it in spite of constant criticism over the last four years.
- Éric Turcotte accused of million-dollar employment insurance fraud
- A Montreal man is facing charges for 44 counts of employment insurance fraud.
- Montreal police looking for suspects who stole money from man with mental illness
- Montreal police are looking for the public's help to find a suspect who stole hundreds of dollars from a mentally ill man on New Year's Eve while he was at a convenience store in Rosemont La Petite-Patrie.