Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 10:11 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:42 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NE 4 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 10:08 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 10:08 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then clearing. Risk of thunderstorms early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 6.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hydro-Québec sold equipment acquired for $79M as scrap metal
- Quebec's hydro utility was criticized Wednesday for selling new and unused nuclear power equipment acquired in 2011 for $79 million as scrap metal for a paltry $75,000.
- Côte-des-Neiges Road proposal would standardize signage
- Borough Mayor Russell Copeman wants to give Côte-des-Neiges Road a more old-fashioned feel by standardizing signage, but some business owners say it would stamp out the area's uniqueness.
- Philippe Couillard invites Pope Francis to Montreal for city's 375th birthday
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard met briefly with Pope Francis on Wednesday and invited the pontiff to Montreal to attend the city's 375th-anniversary celebrations in 2017.
- Hit-and-run involving 4-year-old girl prompts calls to slow traffic
- Residents living near the site of a hit-and-run on De Lormier Avenue say people routinely drive too quickly through the neighbourhood.
- Beaconsfield billboard proposal dropped by city
- The city of Beaconsfield has abandoned a proposal to set up a massive new billboard along Highway 20 after residents came out against the idea.