Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
E 17 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Showers. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Low plus 4.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Alexandra Martel, 15, missing from Laval
- Family members and police are concerned about the safety of Alexandra Martel, 15, who has gone missing from her home in Laval.
- Exclusive No hint of resignation in Andrew Potter's apology to McGill principal, board members, documents show
- Emails obtained by CBC provide a timeline of events between the publication of Andrew Potter's controversial Maclean's article and the announcement, four days later, that he would step down from his post.
- In Depth William in, Guillaume out: how baby names reflect changes in Quebec's values
- Traditional names are losing out to unique ones, today's grandparents' names are becoming popular again, parents are experimenting with variations in spellings - or they're simply making new names up.
- Bob Dylan headlines 38th Montreal International Jazz Festival
- Bob Dylan, King Crimson, The Four Tops, The O’Jays, Harlem Gospel Choir, Ravi Coltrane, The Bad Plus, Buika, Hudson, Somi and Tanya Tagaq are just a few of the big name acts headlining the summer festival.
- Health board tells residents to 'stay vigilant' as 6 cases of TB reported in Kuujjuaq
- Six cases of active tuberculosis in Kuujjuaq, Que., have been reported over the past four months, bringing the total number of cases in Nunavik to 16 since the start of the year, according to the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services.