Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Snow ending in the morning then clearing. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
|Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Marois dismisses 26,000 lost jobs as 'normal'
- Parti Québécois leader Pauline Marois today dismissed as "normal" new figures from Statistics Canada that reveal a loss of 26,000 jobs in Quebec last month.
- Liberal maritime strategy eyes free trade with Europe
- Quebec's Liberal Party is promising to invest billions in ports, shipyards and other maritime infrastructure along the St. Lawrence River in order to position the province as the primary point of entry for goods coming to Canada under a future free trade agreement with the European Union.
- Your ideas for a better Montreal
- We asked you, "What is the one change you would make for a better Montreal?" The answers we got might surprise you.
- Ontario licence plates targeted by police, couple claims
- A Quebec couple is crying foul after being ticketed twice, and pulled over a third time — all in the same day.