Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NE 8 km/h
A few showers
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then a few showers. High 19. UV index 8 or very high.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 13.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gaspé inaugurates historic town centre redevelopment
- The waterfront park features recreated buildings that once stood at the site, which served as the town’s principal wharf until the buildings were largely razed in the 1970s.
- DIY skateparks on the rise in Montreal
- Montreal will see at least three new skateparks created before the end of 2017 and while some boroughs gravitate towards professional builders, others prefer to let DIY groups take over.
- Richard Bain's brother tearfully tells jury he wishes he could go back in time
- Continued coverage of the 2012 election-night murder trial.
- Exclusive Navy battles mould in frigate ventilation systems
- Many of Canada's patrol frigates have been fighting a battle against mouldy air-conditioning and ventilation systems. The former sailor who tried to raise the alarm says a multibillion-dollar refit of the warships has failed to completely address the health concern.
- Man stabbed outside Ville-Marie bar
- A 22-year-old man was stabbed in the upper body outside a bar near the corner of Ste-Catherine Street East and de Champlain Street in Montreal’s Ville-Marie borough early Monday morning.