Set Forestville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 12:06 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
SW 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain ending this afternoon then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 21.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal metro stations getting name makeover
- Montreal is changing the names of 19 of its metro stations, but if you blink, you might miss it.
- Exclusive Guatemalan chicken catcher in Quebec alleges abusive work practices
- A temporary foreign worker from Guatemala is alleging that managers of a Quebec chicken-handling company abused workers verbally, downplayed serious injuries and routinely forced employees to work upwards of 80 hours a week.
- Updated Lachine Hospital recalls 150 bariatric patients for HIV tests video
- The Lachine Hospital in Montreal is testing patients who underwent bariatric surgery between 2012 and 2014 for possible HIV or hepatitis infection, after a review found a tool used in the procedure hadn't been thoroughly cleaned.
- Montreal pilot project aims to cure homeless of hepatitis C
- A first-of-its-kind pilot project is working to cure Montreal's Old Brewery Mission clients of hepatitis C.
- Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.