Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 5:24 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
E 18 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. A few showers beginning late this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 20.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 16.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 22.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open video
- Appearing worn down by the sweltering conditions in New York, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Montreal student Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner Maurice Bourassa have made amends after Dion was kicked out of the bar for a steamy encounter with another man.
- New video game Kôna puts northern Quebec in spotlight video
- Set in the barren, wintry landscape of northern Quebec in the 1970s, the survival-adventure game involves the local Cree community and a mine built on sacred land.
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure video
- When a Dollarama opened next door to D.A.D.'s Bagels a few years ago, Kashmir Singh knew his days were numbered.