Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
W 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow ending this evening then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre-Karl Péladeau’s candidacy stirs up PQ membership video
- Some of Quebec’s labour unions are warning that some of its members, which have supported the Parti Québécois for years, may not vote for the party this time now that media magnate Pierre-Karl Péladeau is running for a seat.
- Steele-Morin charged in court, as police look for a second suspect
- Philippe Steele-Morin, 30, appeared in a Montreal courtroom Monday afternoon and was charged with the murder of Tricia Boisvert.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic Mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Updated Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.
- Quebec's debt 'worryingly high,' report says
- Relative to the size of its economy, Quebec is the most indebted province in Canada by a wide margin, according to a report released Tuesday by the Fraser Institute.