Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SW 8 km/h
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Rain showers beginning early this evening then changing to flurries this evening and ending near midnight. Clearing near midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 2. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- French expats in Montreal anxiously watch as Le Pen, Macron qualify for 2nd round of election
- French citizens in Quebec are anxiously watching as far-right Marine Le Pen and centrist Emmanuel Macron have qualified for the second round of France's presidential election.
- What's next for the Montreal Canadiens?
- After last night’s disappointing first-round exit, the Montreal Canadiens face a long, question-filled summer. Here's a look at the big ones.
- Montrealers surge toward electric cars
- Montrealers are flocking to Branchez-Vous, an annual event which gives drivers the chance to take electric vehicles out for a spin. Quebec boasts nearly half the country's electric car sales.
- With sun shining, floodwaters begin to recede west of Montreal
- The floodwaters that forced hundreds from their homes in southwestern Quebec have begun to recede. Heavy rain earlier this week caused the Ottawa River to overflow, leading to forced evacuations in Rigaud, Que.
- Why a Montreal dad is talking to his sons about relationship violence audio
- Montreal Daybreak listener David Hemens talked to Shari Okeke about how he raises the issue of relationship violence with his teenage sons.