Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Couple rushing Chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying Chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.
- City of Montreal files complaint against police
- After taking on firefighters at the labour relations board, the city of Montreal has now filed a complaint against police.
- Scotland independence referendum votes being tallied video
- Polls have closed in Scotland, where millions of voters cast ballots today in an independence referendum that most experts say is too close to call.
- Quebec observers react to Scottish referendum vote
- Parti Québécois MNA Martine Ouellet paid her own way to Scotland to observe today’s vote on independence with an eye on drawing lessons for the sovereignty movement in Quebec.
- Exclusive Quebec to rehaul health care system, eliminate thousands of jobs
- Radio-Canada has learned that the Quebec government plans to eliminate thousands of jobs and an entire layer of bureaucracy in the health care system as it tries to balance its budget within the next two years.