Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 2:16 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
W 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Quebec extreme skier Jean-Philippe Auclair was found dead after an avalanche on Mt. San Lorenzo in the Andes.
- Luka Magnotta trial witness describes evidence found at apartment
- An investigator who took pictures inside admitted killer Luka Magnotta's Montreal apartment said the unit was cleaned out and bare except for some suspicious "red substance" stains.
- Pomerleau project manager charged in alleged Turcot contract scheme
- Pomerleau project manager Eric Carbonneau has been charged in connection with an alleged scheme to profit of the biding process for the $3-billion contract to rebuild the Turcot Interchange.
- Video Premier Couillard to resurrect Plan Nord video
- Couillard says the province has flip flopped on its northern development plan, hurting economic potential.
- Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.