Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:04 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 3:35 PM
SW 13 km/h
Rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:37 PM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:37 PM EST
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to freezing rain then changing to rain or drizzle this evening and ending before morning then cloudy. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 video audio
- Nelson Mandela, the anti-apartheid icon who became the first president of a democratic South Africa, passed away Thursday at his home in Johannesburg after a prolonged lung infection. He was 95.
- Nelson Mandela one of world's great moral leaders, PM says video
- Canadian politicians are heaping praise on Nelson Mandela as the world reacts to the death of the human rights icon.
- Police arrest West Island teens for bullying-related charges audio
- Montreal police have arrested seven West Island teens on bullying-related charges after a two-month investigation.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year -- thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Recap Max Pacioretty lifts surging Canadiens over Bruins video
- Max Pacioretty's ninth goal in the last nine games was the game-winner as the Montreal Canadiens stretched their unbeaten run to nine with a 2-1 victory over the Boston Bruins on Thursday night.