Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 3:36 PM
N 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Rain|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Luka Magnotta trial: Still no verdict
- The jury in the Luka Magnotta murder trial has still not reached a verdict after a fourth day of deliberations.
- Baby sloth born at Montreal Biodome
- Staff at Montreal's Biodome say they are thrilled by the birth of a baby sloth.
- Dog dies in illegal trap on Green Mountains nature reserve
- A Quebec woman is warning nature lovers to be careful in the woods after her dog became ensnared in an illegal trap and died.
- Helicopter jail escapees get one year behind bars for break
- The three men who escaped from Orsainville Detention Centre near Quebec City via helicopter over the summer have been sentenced to an additional year behind bars for their jail break.
- Adult film theatre Cinema L'Amour celebrates 100th anniversary video
- Robert Casini wants Montrealers to know Cinema L'Amour is not a peep show. The manager of the cinema says the St-Laurent Boulevard theatre is rich in unexploited historical value.