Set Baie-Comeau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 3:26 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low 15.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 19.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Variable speed limits in Quebec expected this fall
- Quebec's transport minister plans to launch a pilot project this fall on two of Quebec's highways to test out variable speed limits.
- Lise Thibault, ex-Quebec lieutenant-governor, testifies at her fraud trial video
- Quebec’s former lieutenant-governor, charged with spending $700,000 in public money on personal expenses like birthday parties and fishing trips, says she's testifying in her own defence to prove she’s been honest her entire life.
- Camille Leblanc-Bazinet wins international CrossFit Games audio
- Quebec athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is the world’s new fittest woman after winning the women’s individual competition at the CrossFit Games.
- Soldiers with PTSD flock to Quebec weekend retreat
- Soldiers and veterans who attended a weekend wildlife retreat near Quebec’s Valcartier military base say the experience has changed their lives.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.