Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 11:44 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h. High 9.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h becoming west 30 near midnight then light before morning. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Becoming windy near noon. High 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Teen dies after being hit by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- A 14-year-old boy who was hit by a car driven by an off-duty Abbotsford, B.C., police officer on Friday night has died.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.
- Groceries from vending machines coming to Metro Vancouver condos soon video
- Vending machines that dispense everything from eggs to diapers could soon be making their appearance at condo buildings in Metro Vancouver.
- Profanity, tailgating road rage caught on Richmond dash cam video
- A Richmond, B.C., driver captured a frightening video of road rage on his dashboard cam.
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago video
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.