Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey neighbourhood ruined by abandoned homes, residents say video
- A group of Surrey, B.C. residents say their family neighbourhood is being ruined by an increasing number of abandoned homes that have attracted squatters and thieves.
- Domino's Canada ends contract with North Vancouver pizza franchise video
- Domino's Canada says it has terminated its contract with a North Vancouver franchisee after CBC reported allegations of death threats, exploitation, bullying and assault.
- Leonard Nimoy inspired H.R. MacMillan Space Centre astonomer to study space audio
- An astronomer at Vancouver's H.R. MacMillan Space Centre says Leonard Nimoy, the actor who played the character Spock in the Star Trek film and television series, inspired him to study deep space.
- Jas Singh's God's Little Acre farm dropped by Food Banks B.C. video
- Food Banks B.C. has severed ties with Jas Singh, known for donating produce to food banks, because of unresolved questions about the charitable side of his God's Little Acre farm.
- In Depth Canadian submarine 'milestone' disparaged by critic video
- A longtime critic of Canada's submarine program is raising questions about a development the navy considers to be a "milestone."