Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches near the water this afternoon. Becoming windy this afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Windy this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches near the water in the afternoon. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 18.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gay neighbourhoods 'straightening' out, says UBC researcher
- An influx of straight residents to traditionally gay neighbourhoods is diluting the distinct cultural identity — and potentially the voting power — of these former "gaybourhoods," according to a sociologist at the University of British Columbia.
- Rattlesnake warning: Kamloops north shore trails seeing high numbers
- A higher volume than usual of rattlesnakes in certain parts of Kamloops, B.C., has prompted a warning for dog owners to be extra vigilant while walking the North Shore hills.
- Poll Vancouver Aquarium whales program debate continues at Park Board video
- About 80 members of the public will voice their thoughts on the Vancouver Aquarium's captive whales and dolphins this evening at another special meeting convened by the Vancouver Park Board.
- New Eid celebrations end Ramadan for B.C. Muslims
- After a month of fasting and reflection, Muslims around B.C. are celebrating Eid al-Fitr today.
- Vancouver golf beer carts fail to boost struggling courses
- Revenue at Vancouver's municipal golf courses continues to drop, despite the recent introduction of beer carts on the links.