Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. High 10.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Ian Sibbald, B.C. doctor, refused care to councillors over recreation fee increase
- A doctor in B.C. was so angry about increased fees for recreational facilities, he refused to treat patients who served on city council.
- New Henry Farrokh found in library after North Shore Rescue search
- A man thought to be missing in the North Shore's wilderness has says he is safe and well - in the Vancouver Public Library.
- Super Bowl tickets: StubHub, eBay sellers leave diehard B.C. Seahawks fan ticketless audio
- Tickets to Sunday's Super Bowl are running at a minimum of $10,000 — and as one B.C. fan found out, even buying tickets early doesn't guarantee you a seat at the game.
- Mount Polley spill blamed on design of embankment audio
- An independent investigation has determined the breach of the Mount Polley mine tailings dam in B.C. was caused by a failure to detect a weak layer in its foundation, likening the massive embankment to a "loaded gun."
- Vancouver real estate: detached homes spark bidding wars
- Detached homes in Vancouver are being snapped up by local buyers, with some going for more than 20 percent over the asking price, according to local real estate agents.