Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 6:37 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
E 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Showers with risk of thunderstorms. High 12.
Showers ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming windy late in the evening. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Showers||Rain||Rain||Rain|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Metro Vancouver security heightened after Ottawa shootings video
- People in Metro Vancouver can expect to see more police officers and security staff at some public buildings, events and on transit, after Wednesday's deadly shootings in Ottawa.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.
- Live Ottawa shooting: MPs sing O Canada at National War Memorial video
- Members of Parliament met at the National War Memorial this morning to honour fallen soldier Cpl. Nathan Cirillo before parliamentary business resumes, and broke into an impromptu round of O Canada.
- Ottawa Parliament shooting: B.C. MPs tell of frightening attack video
- Parliament was under lockdown for hours Wednesday after the shooting of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial. Five B.C. MPs tell their stories of when the shooter then drove up to Parliament Hill and burst into the Centre Block.
- Updated Partial solar eclipse visible across most of Canada today audio
- The moon will take a bite out of the sun this afternoon during a partial solar eclipse that will be visible across much of Canada, but not in Atlantic Canada.