Set Ucluelet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 1:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Showers ending late this afternoon then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h increasing to 40 to 60 late this afternoon. High 19.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. teachers' strike: parents search for alternate care
- Parents throughout British Columbia began using a patchwork of childcare solutions, on what should have been the first day of school in the province.
- New TransLink bonuses, executive salaries draw criticism
- Concerns are being raised once again about the amount TransLink executives are getting paid, following the the release of documents showing many got significant hikes last year.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school video audio
- Canadian schoolchildren head back to school today — but not if they attend a public school in British Columbia, where the months-long teachers' strike has delayed the start of classes.
- Des Hague, CEO of Centreplate, resigns after abusing dog
- Des Hague, the CEO of U.S. catering company Centreplate who was caught on video abusing a dog in a Vancouver hotel elevator, has resigned following the public furor over the incident.
- Updated Peter Stursberg, former CBC correspondent, dead at 101 video
- Peter Stursberg, CBC Radio's correspondent during the Second World War, has died at age 101, his son Richard Stursberg said today.