Set Tofino as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Showers at times heavy
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Showers at times heavy. Risk of thunderstorms this morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Becoming windy this morning. High 13.
Rain at times heavy ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h becoming west 30 to 50 after midnight. Low 10.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Amount 20 mm. Becoming windy late in the morning. High 14.
|Showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Rain|
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. LNG tax regime announcement coming today
- The Minister of Finance has hinted the long-awaited legislation he'll introduce today will be similar to what he talked about last February—a two-tiered tax, balanced between taxpayer benefit and affordability for companies.
- European gypsy moth infestation in Surrey to be targeted
- The province will pay about $1 million to get rid of an infestation found in the Cloverdale area, likely using insecticide sprayed either from the air or the ground next spring.
- Ebola myths: 5 assumptions that aren't true
- The current Ebola outbreak has claimed the lives of more than 4,000 people in west Africa, but medical experts say it has also created a pandemic of anxiety and misinformation here in North America. Here's a look at myths surrounding Ebola.
- Citizen Shane Public toilets impossible to find on Metro Vancouver transit routes video
- Should transit systems be required to provide public washrooms? Some outspoken commuters think so.
- Photos Judge Dee’s Chinatown Haunted House takes over Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Garden
- Over a dozen actors, dancers and musicians are invading Vancouver's famous Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden to delight thrill-seekers with murder-mystery tales from Tang Dynasty China.