Set Tofino as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Fog developing near midnight. Low 12.
Fog dissipating near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 14.
|Fog||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. fires: West Kelowna firefighters' efforts interfered with by drones
- Wildfire officials say their efforts to fight a fire near West Kelowna, B.C. have been hampered because of drones flying over the area.
- Our Vancouver Vancouver Pride: Fred Lee highlights all the fun on offer video
- Fred Lee says there are plenty of Pride activities to celebrate Vancouver's diversity and "party with purpose."
- Venezuelan soccer player's medical bill $100,000 and rising
- Jose Garcia is Royal Columbian Hospital and has undergone three surgeries since July 16. The goalkeeper was injured by an opposing player during a soccer game.
- Abbotsford police issue warning for sex offender James Conway
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C. are warning the public about a convicted sex offender who has moved to the area.
- Our Vancouver Pride Vancouver: Gay Syrian refugee Danny Ramadan excited to celebrate in Canada video
- Danny Ramadan describes leaving civil war and discrimination behind in Syria, and building a new life in Vancouver.