Set Kangirsuk as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 4.
Showers ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- The race is on to run English Montreal School Board video
- Government budget cuts and declining enrolment are two of the main issues facing the next chair of the English Montreal School Board. Two candidates are vying for the top job at the EMSB and they recently sat down with CBC Montreal's Debra Arbec.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin hid homosexuality from his family, ex-boyfriend testifies
- Jun Lin’s family had been pressuring him to marry a woman, and he broke up with his boyfriend only weeks before being killed, a Montreal court heard today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
- Sorel-Tracy fire destroys store warehouse
- One firefighter was injured in a major fire that destroyed the warehouse of a big-box Rona hardware store in Sorel-Tracy, northeast of Montreal.
- Special Report Landlord rents out run-down apartment, despite looming evacuation video
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.
- Updated Jean-Philippe Auclair's death 'devastating' for freestyle ski community
- Members of the Canadian skiing community say they are "deeply saddened" by the death of Quebec freestyle skier Jean-Philippe Auclair.