Set Kangirsuk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
W 22 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 17.
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late in the morning. High minus 11.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 20.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Ex-Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum sentenced to 12 months behind bars video
- Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum has been sentenced to 12 months in jail and two years' probation after being found guilty of fraud and breach of trust.
- New Premier denies disgraced Liberal bagman involved in 2013 leadership campaign
- Premier Philippe Couillard says a former Liberal fundraiser who is banned for life from the federal Liberal party had no involvement in his 2013 leadership campaign.
- Former Expo Tim Raines honoured in Montreal
- Former Montreal Expo Tim Raines is in Montreal for two days of honours, including a ceremony at the Olympic Stadium Friday. He drops the puck at the Bell Centre tonight.
- Updated Bombardier under fire for $32.6M US given to executives while taking government cash
- Bombardier is being slammed for its "sense of entitlement" after awarding more than $32.6 million US to senior executives even as it laid off thousands of workers and sought government aid.
- Man accused in Quebec City mosque shooting changes lawyers
- The man accused of carrying out a shooting rampage at a Quebec City mosque two months ago made a brief appearance in court Thursday morning to change lawyers.