Set Kangirsuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -45
Feels like: -49
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 48 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 45 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-21° | -31°
-6° | -24°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Philippe Couillard wants to revise how Quebec politicians are paid
- Quebec politicians might soon be getting a pay raise, but in exchange they would not be able to collect severance pay if they leave office early.
- Ubisoft has new video game designed to treat lazy eye
- The Montreal-based gaming company Ubisoft has a new game it says can help treat lazy eye.
- Alouettes hand defensive back Billy Parker 2-year contract extension
- The Montreal Alouettes kept their defensive backfield intact Tuesday by extending the contract of veteran Billy Parker for two seasons.
- SPCA West Island in jeopardy of closing after only a year audio
- The SPCA West Island in Vaudreuil may have to shut down due to financial issues after opening just a year ago.
- Jonathan Lachlan-Stewart shows off 'famous Montreal geyser' in viral video video
- Jonathan Lachlan-Stewart, a Montreal-based actor, happened upon a massive geyser that sprayed water high into the sky on St-Laurent Boulevard — and decided to make a video about it.