Set Kangirsuk as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Marc Wabafiyebazu, Canadian diplomat's son, deported from Florida
- A teenager caught up in a double shooting in Florida that left his older brother dead has been quietly deported to Canada following a remarkable standoff between U.S. federal authorities and the state judge who sentenced him.
- Analysis Denis Coderre's love affair with China
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre has made a concerted effort to court Chinese investment during his time in office. A new daily, direct flight between Montreal and Shanghai might be a sign the strategy is working.
- Montreal marathon shuts Jacques-Cartier Bridge, roads throughout city
- Today's marathon means closures in a number of boroughs throughout the city, as well as the shut down of the Jacques Cartier Bridge. Here's your full guide to getting around this weekend.
- Bishop's University pays tribute to longtime football coach and wife
- Bruce and Joyce Coulter are often described as the founders of Bishop’s University football. Bruce coached the team for 30 years, Joyce housed many of the players. On Saturday, friends, family and former players gathered to say ‘thank you.’
- Turtle Island Reads helps spread word about Indigenous literature
- The first-ever Turtle Island Reads, a public event at the Kahnawake Survival School, highlighted stories written by and about Indigenous Canadians.