Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain this evening. Periods of snow mixed with rain beginning near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low zero.
Periods of snow becoming mixed with rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 4.
|Periods of snow mixed with rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program linked to joblessness, report finds
- There's evidence that the government's Temporary Foreign Worker Program nudges the unemployment rate higher in some sectors of the economy and parts of the country, think-tank C.D. Howe says in a report.
- How medical marijuana growers make sure they're selling quality pot
- The recent voluntary recall of medical marijuana from a B.C. producer highlights the growing pains of a burgeoning industry coming to grips with a whole new regulatory process.
- Robocalls made across Canada in 2011 won't bring charges video
- An investigation into misleading and nuisance robocalls made to voters across Canada didn't find an intention to prevent them from casting ballots, so no one will be charged, Elections Canada says.
- Analysis If Supreme Court nixes Senate reform, is referendum next?
- Unless the Supreme Court is in a mood to deliver shock and awe on Friday, history and a legion of experts suggest the noble cause of Senate reform will probably continue down the same long, futile road that has challenged its proponents almost since Confederation.
- Video NHL star Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of the Detroit Red Wings' Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.