Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:24 PM EDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:24 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis, 35, injured in law office explosion video
- A Winnipeg lawyer has been taken to hospital in critical condition, and a law office was evacuated, following an explosion in the city's Fort Rouge neighbourhood on Friday morning.
- British sailors accused in Halifax gang rape photographed assault: court documents
- A woman, who four members of Britain's Royal Navy are accused of sexually assaulting, told a police investigator she fell unconscious following a night of drinking at military barracks near Halifax and woke up to find she was being raped while photos were snapped, CBC News has learned.
- Boucherville deaths and Terrebonne shooting linked to $1.2M lawsuit video
- One of the three men found dead in Boucherville, Que., today had filed a $1.2-million lawsuit against a man shot and injured in Terrebonne on Thursday, court documents show.
- New American tries to figure out what Canadian road signs mean, fails video
- Fresh from a week of camping in New Brunswick, Boston Globe film critic Ty Burr addressed "the poetic inscrutability of Canadian highway signs."
- Nathan O'Brien case: Police found bloody scene at Liknes house
- Police found blood in the bedrooms and garage, as well as drag marks and a bloody dumbbell, when they initially searched the home of missing Calgary couple Alvin and Kathy Liknes a year ago, court documents reveal.