Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 32 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 13 with temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Central, Eastern Canada in deep freeze for another day video
- Environment Canada says it will be bitterly cold again today in Central and Eastern Canada.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial: Complainant in different case recounts 'trauma of testifying' video
- A Toronto woman who spent a year dreading the cross-examination she would face in a sexual assault court case that began the same day as the trial of Jian Ghomeshi says that after going through the experience, she completely empathizes with the complainants in the former CBC host's trial.
- Analysis Why Energy East is a delicate Liberal balancing act for Justin Trudeau
- New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant and Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre may not be the last Liberals to debate the merits of the Energy East pipeline. But can Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sustain the balancing act required by his party's national electoral footprint?
- Waving granny gets Valentine's day surprise from Comox Valley teens
- Grandmother Tinney Davidson waves to students walking to school every morning from her front window. For Valentine's Day, a group of them wanted to show how much her warmth and smile means to them.
- Hero's Companion: Canadian-led project uses dogs to combat mental health stigma in war-torn Ukraine
- When conflict broke out in eastern Ukraine, the country wasn't prepared for battle. But even fewer were ready for the psychological wounds of war. Now a Canadian-led initiative is trying to help rehabilitate veterans with PTSD using canine therapy.