Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
WSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Flurries. Risk of snow squalls overnight. Local blowing snow overnight. Local amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 14.
A few flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 29 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
|A few flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Sajjan says NATO ministers supportive of Canadian decision on ISIS
- NATO defence ministers finished two days of meetings in Brussels to discuss the anti-ISIS fight today, as three warships were deployed to stop migrant smuggling between Turkey and Greece. Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said feedback on Canada's new counter-ISIS mission has been positive.
- Tim Bosma trial: Blood stains found on inside and outside of truck
- Tim Bosma's family sat stone-faced in a Hamilton courtroom Thursday as an investigator explained how blood stains were found inside and on the Ancaster, Ont. father's truck after it was recovered.
- Exclusive Cree RCAF member left suicidal after years of racist abuse in the military video
- A Cree member of the Royal Canadian Air Force is leaving the military after enduring years of racism that left him feeling ostracized and suicidal.
- La Loche, Sask., shooting victim released from Saskatoon hospital
- One of the four victims of a deadly school shooting in La Loche, Sask., has been released from a Saskatoon hospital, CBC News has learned.
- Apprenticeship ad cost taxpayers $6.7M under previous Conservative government
- An ad buy to promote a loan program for apprentices was one of the most expensive advertising campaigns under the previous Conservative government in 2014-15, newly released figures show.