Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
NNE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Revenue Canada's political activity audits biased, think-tank says video
- The Broadbent Institute wants an independent probe into the way the Canada Revenue Agency targets charities for political activity audits, saying its research suggests that groups which support government policies escape scrutiny while groups that are critical get probed.
- Martin Rouleau, Quebec driver shot by police, 'radicalized': RCMP video
- A 25-year-old man who injured two soldiers in a hit and run and was later fatally shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., was known to federal authorities as someone who had been "radicalized," according to the RCMP and the Prime Minister's Office.
- Peter de Groot's sister says, 'He was executed' video
- The sister of Peter de Groot, the man shot and killed by police in Slocan, B.C., said today that her brother had been "executed" and that the family was considering filing a civil suit.
- Justin Trudeau interview: Q&A transcript
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau was in Toronto on Monday to promote his newly published memoir, Common Ground, which he's released ahead of next year's federal election. Here is an edited transcript of his phone interview with CBC News.
- Analysis Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Imagine if Canadians had to worry about losing their Canadian citizenship or the right to live in their home province based on who they married or their gender.