Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
WNW 41 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 11.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Ottawa shooting: Hockey takes its place in Canada's healing video
- The Ottawa Senators hope they can do their part in the process of mourning Cpl. Nathan Cirillo on Saturday night and help the nation's capital come together after this week's shooting on Parliament Hill.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to public video
- The National War Memorial was the scene of a touching moment between a local paramedic and an imam as Canadians returned to the grounds of Parliament Hill for the first time after an attack in the nation's capital that left one soldier dead.
- Ebola vaccine clinical trials in U.S. full of volunteers video
- Many of volunteers are stepping forward for one of 78 spots in two clinical trials of an experimental Ebola vaccine designed by scientists at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg.
- New Attempt begins to recover military plane nearly 74 years after lake crash
- Efforts have begun in central Ontario to recover a military plane that crashed in Lake Muskoka nearly 74 years ago with two crew on board.
- Infographic Young Canadian radicals who've travelled overseas
- Passport control and radicalization have come under close scrutiny this week, following the terror attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec and Ottawa. In recent years, at least seven extremists are known to have travelled overseas from Canada to participate in terrorism-related activities.