Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High zero.
Clear. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. High 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Moncton Mounties' widows say their lives are 'forever changed' video
- The widows of the three slain Moncton Mounties issued a statement of thanks after Justin Bourque was sentenced Friday to life in prison with no chance of parole for 75 years in the June 4 shootings.
- Live Patrice Vincent to be laid to rest today in Longueuil video audio
- Patrice Vincent, the Canadian Forces warrant officer killed in a targeted hit-and-run last week, will be laid to rest today after a private military funeral.
- Income splitting would not benefit low-income single parents, minister says
- Income splitting would not benefit single parents because the majority are considered low income, says Minister of State for Social Development Candice Bergen.
- David Petraeus, ex-CIA head, says security must be balanced by privacy audio
- David Petraeus, the former head of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, is cautioning Canadian officials to keep in mind the delicate balance between security and privacy when crafting new laws.
- Rob Ford's cancer: What doctors may try next
- The aggressive form of cancer Rob Ford is battling is typically treated with four to six rounds of chemotherapy before more imaging is done, but any decision on surgery depends on a number of factors, oncologists say.