Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Showers ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Doug Ford officially launches his mayoral campaign video
- Doug Ford has officially launched his campaign to replace his ailing brother as the mayor of Toronto. Earlier this week, it was announced that Mayor Rob Ford was diagnosed with a rare malignant tumour.
- BC Ferries won't get more government subsidies: Todd Stone video
- The B.C. government is trying to undercut a report that claims rising ferry fares are hurting the economy ahead of the Union of B.C. Municipalities' annual general meeting next week.
- Jada Johnson, 11, refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment video audio
- Jada Johnson’s family is worried the 11-year-old girl will be apprehended by the Children’s Aid Society after they refused chemotherapy in favour of traditional indigenous medicine. Johnson is from same community as Makayla Sault, whose decision to refuse chemo earlier this year made national headlines.
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston video
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.