Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Rocco Sollecito's shooting part of 'final cleanup' of Montreal Mafia's old guard video
- The brazen daytime shooting of a reputed high-ranking member of the Montreal Mafia represents "a kind of final cleanup of the old guard," says an expert on organized crime in the city.
- Canada and Manitoba Métis Federation sign MOU following historic Supreme Court land ruling
- Canada and the Manitoba Métis Federation signed a Memorandum of Understanding which is a step forward in a settlement with Manitoba's Métis community.
- Victoria homeless camp injunction sought after fire hazard inspection
- British Columbia's housing minister says the government is going back to court as early as next week in a second attempt to shut down a homeless camp on the grounds of Victoria's courthouse.
- Photo of police officer sitting on sidewalk with street person gets big response video
- 'Totally awesome to see!' tweeted passerby who posted photo.
- Fort McMurray non-essential businesses hamper work to get evacuated city reopened
- Non-essential service providers pushing to get back into Fort McMurray are stalling efforts to get essential services up and running, says Bob Couture, director of emergency management for the regional emergency operations centre.