Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 4:43 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 10:37 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 10:37 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
14° | 14°
57° | 57°
6° | 6°
43° | 43°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will outline to the Conservative caucus Wednesday the factors he's considering before deciding what role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS.
- Analysis Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy
- Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair has said he would wait to see the fine print of the Canada-EU trade deal before passing judgment. Now that he has it, what will his decision reveal about the NDP's campaign strategy for 2015?
- Photos 2nd annual National Orange Shirt Day commemorates Indian residential school experience audio
- People from all walks of life are wearing orange shirts today to remember the experiences of former students of Indian Residential Schools and to commit to ongoing reconciliation.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low' video
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.