La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 27.
Mainly sunny. High minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Low minus 20.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -29°
-2° | -20°
-19° | -32°
-2° | -26°
-15° | -29°
5° | -20°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Quebecois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Quebecois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.