La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 2:20 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:32 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 10.
A few clouds. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Quebec extreme skier Jean-Philippe Auclair was found dead after an avalanche on Mt. San Lorenzo in the Andes.
- Luka Magnotta trial witness describes evidence found at apartment
- An investigator who took pictures inside admitted killer Luka Magnotta's Montreal apartment said the unit was cleaned out and bare except for some suspicious "red substance" stains.
- Pomerleau project manager charged in alleged Turcot contract scheme
- Pomerleau project manager Eric Carbonneau has been charged in connection with an alleged scheme to profit of the biding process for the $3-billion contract to rebuild the Turcot Interchange.
- Video Premier Couillard to resurrect Plan Nord video
- Couillard says the province has flip flopped on its northern development plan, hurting economic potential.
- Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.