La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
E 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and local blowing snow beginning late this morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then south 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High minus 3.
Snow. Local blowing snow this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man facing charges after windows shattered at Montreal mosque
- A 26-year-old man was arrested early Tuesday after two windows at the Mosquée Tawuba, a mosque in Montreal's Ville-Marie borough, was shattered.
- Alexandre Bissonnette to make court appearance this morning
- Security is expected to be tight for Alexandre Bissonnette’s court appearance at 9:15 this morning where the Crown will hand over its evidence to the defence.
- Sanctuary city movement grows in Canada, but could bring tension with police, immigration officials
- More and more Canadian cities are thinking about protecting undocumented migrants. But what does that mean for police and federal immigration officials?
- Analysis PQ renews efforts to woo minority voters: Can it pay off by 2018?
- The Parti Québécois lays out a plan to build bridges with anglophones and ethnic minorities, starting with a change of tone in the weeks since the mosque shooting.
- 'We're all humans': U.S. border agent watches as asylum-seekers cross into Canada video
- Reporters on a media tour watch RCMP officers load a family with a baby, along with their bags and a baby carriage, into cruisers to take them to a nearby office for processing at Hemmingford, Que.