La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jim Fanning, longtime Expos GM, dies at 87
- Jim Fanning, a longtime Montreal Expos general manager who spent over 60 years in a variety of roles in professional baseball, has died. He was 87. Fanning was named the Expos' first GM in August 1968 and spent 25 years with the club.
- AMT to be dismantled, merged with other commuter agencies
- The greater Montreal region’s commuter-train service, the AMT, will soon be abolished by the provincial government and replaced by two new entities.
- Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote, the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.
- Nepal earthquake kills more than 1,900 people video
- Tens of thousands of Nepalese who spent the night under a chilly sky were jolted awake by strong aftershocks Sunday, and rescuers aided by international teams cleared rubble in search of survivors after a powerful earthquake killed more than 1,900 people across the Himalayan region.
- Jennifer Pawluck's Instagram harrassment case a cautionary tale
- The guilty verdict against a woman who posted a photo of graffiti depicting a Montreal police officer with a bullet in his head should remind users of social media to be cautious about what they publish, experts said Friday.