La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 12:47 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
NNW 4 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A few flurries ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 19.
Sunny. High minus 4.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
0° | -23°
32° | -9°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Richelieu River remains high as floods recede elsewhere in Quebec video
- Flooding in most parts of Quebec has subsided, with water levels receding enough to allow many people to return home. However, the residents of St-Paul-de-l’Île-aux-Noix are still on guard.
- Preview Carey Price, Canadiens focus on protecting leads
- Despite winning 5-4 in overtime in Game 1, Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a recipe for success heading into Game 2 Friday night at Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Man, 26, shot in chest in Montreal North
- The victim, who is known to police, was discovered by a passerby in the parking lot of the Henri-Bourassa Arena.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.