La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
Periods of light snow. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then clearing. High plus 2.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Hit-and-run suspect shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu earlier this afternoon after he hit two pedestrians with his car and led officers on a chase.
- New Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Updated Quebec home daycare worker strike hits parents of 90,000 children video
- Hundreds of home daycare workers honked horns, blew whistles and pounded drums as they marched to Premier Philippe Couillard's downtown Montreal office today during their one-day strike.
- Cavalli firebombing suspects sought by Montreal police
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.
- Natrel milk recall a precaution, says Agropur
- Natrel’s parent company Agropur Dairy insists it has taken care of its spoiled milk problem.