La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 3:28 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
SSW 32 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 6.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Photos Icy Gaspé coast captured by amateur photographer
- Amateur photographer Dan Comeau ventured out onto the St. Lawrence River's ice shelf this weekend to capture beautiful photos of the water off the coast of Ste-Anne-des-Monts.
- Quebec pays $11B a year on debt, Philippe Couillard says
- The province pays more than $30 million a day on its debt, said Premier Philippe Couillard on Sunday.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.
- Audio The trilingual Haggadah: "Canadian Haggadah Canadienne" audio
- Just in time for Passover, a new Haggadah is out with text in English, French and Hebrew. The book also has rare photos of Jewish life in Canada over the last century. Rabbi Adam Scheier spoke with host Sonali Karnick about why he and co-author Richard M
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 4 C
- Expect sunny skies, a daytime high of 4 C and an overnight low of -2 C. Check here for the complete forecast.