La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 7:42 AM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Light snow beginning this afternoon. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 10.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 23.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 22.
|Light snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -28°
9° | -18°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Rania El-Alloul crowdfunding campaign garners more than $20K in 1 day
- A crowdfunding campaign in support of a Quebec woman who was refused her day in court because she was wearing a hijab has raised more than $20,000 in its first day.
- Recap Canadiens show no mercy to hapless Maple Leafs video
- Manny Malhotra scored his first goal with the Canadiens, Carey Price made 30 saves for his sixth shutout of the season as Montreal beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 4-0.
- Little Burgundy condo residents going on 11 days without water video
- The residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough have been without running water for 11 days thanks to a frozen city pipe.
- Cinq à six Montreal fine arts museum displays forgotten Valentin painting audio
- Montreal's Museum of Fine Arts is showcasing a 17th-century Valentin de Boulogne painting from its collection that has been in storage for decades.
- Mikael Kingsbury clinches 4th overall World Cup moguls title video
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won his sixth straight World Cup moguls event on Saturday in Tazawako, Japan to clinch his fourth overall title. The native of Deux-Montagnes, Que. is one victory shy of tying the all-time wins mark.