La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
E 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Thousands gather across Quebec to denounce rape culture
- Hundreds of protesters gathered Wednesday evening in Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, Sherbrooke and Gatineau to denounce rape culture.
- Quebec City police use stun gun to bring 9-year-old boy wielding knives under control
- According to Quebec City police spokesman Const. David Poitras, officers tried without success to reason with the boy, who was brandishing two large knives.
- Quebec coroner investigating death of another Jehovah's Witness after childbirth
- A Quebec coroner is investigating the death of a 46-year-old Jehovah’s Witness woman who died Oct. 3 from complications shortly after giving birth by caesarian section in a Montreal hospital.
- No 'patient zero' in HIV epidemic, new research finds
- Researchers have analyzed HIV in blood samples from the late 1970s to reconstruct its spread throughout North America in unprecedented detail.
- Man shot by plainclothes police officer in Montreal North
- Quebec's independent investigation unit says a man was shot during a Montreal police operation at the corner of Arthur-Chevrier Street and Langelier Boulevard in Montreal North early Wednesday afternoon.