La Grande-Quatre, QC
Set La Grande-Quatre as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
W 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries or wet flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then showers beginning in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then south 40 gusting to 60. High plus 5.
|Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Recap CONCACAF: Impact defeat Red Bulls video
- Marco Di Vaio's first-half strike gave the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the New York Red Bulls in CONCACAF Champions League action at Saputo Stadium on Wednesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Nearly half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”