Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of rain showers late in the evening and after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Alberta budget delivers tax increases for 1st time in years
- Smokers, drinkers, speeders and high-income earners will pay more thanks to new measures introduced today by the Alberta government to deal with lower revenues brought by the plunge in oil prices.
- Business community mixed on Alberta budget
- Alberta tabled a budget today that will cost residents $1.5 billion in extra taxes each year. The Canadian Federation of Independent Business says now is not the right time for tax increases.
- Alberta Budget 2015: 5 things you need to know video
- It has been touted as a budget that will change the lives of Albertans. CBC's Rachel Maclean looks at what that actually means for your pocketbook.
- Alberta Budget 2015: Live updates from the field
- It has been called everything from a bad news budget to a document that will fundamentally change the lives of all Albertans. Follow along as CBC reporters bring you the latest on the 2015 provincial budget.
- Video Buckled girders rebound, but will it be enough? video
- City officials are guardedly optimistic that the small movement shown by buckled girders may yet save the 102nd Avenue Bridge project.