Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 9:15 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 8:24 AM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 8:24 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Hazy this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing near noon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
27° | 5°
81° | 41°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- GO PUBLIC Homeowner says builder next door caused thousands in damage
- A homeowner in Edmonton’s Old Strathcona neighbourhood has been trying for more than nine months to get a builder to repair what he says is thousands of dollars in damage caused by the company’s work next door.
- Gordon Dirks meets gay rights advocate amid questions on his LGBT views
- Alberta's new education minister is working fast to quash any suggestion that he will not protect the rights of LGBT students.
- Analysis Edmonton Oilers: 2014-15 NHL season preview
- A young, talented roster will need to find a two-way game to get the Edmonton Oilers back to the playoffs for the first time since the team's run to the Stanley Cup final in 2006.
- Police investigate pedestrian fatality at Gateway Boulevard
- Edmonton police are investigating a fatal pedestrian collision that has closed part of Gateway Boulevard Wednesday morning.
- Train derails east of Slave Lake
- Officials with the CN are investigating after four engines and 21 train cars went off the tracks near Slave Lake Tuesday afternoon.