Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:58 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
Showers. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
|Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
27° | 10°
81° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Elk Island National Park cameras capture elusive black bears
- People usually come to Elk Island National Park to catch a glimpse of bison — but these days, there’s a chance you might also spot a black bear.
- Cellphone video sought in weekend homicide
- Alor Arop Deng, 27, was shot near 104th Street and 81st Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Stantec to move to downtown Edmonton arena district
- Stantec is consolidating all five of its Edmonton locations into a new location in the downtown arena district. The design firm announced on Wednesday that it has signed a lease with the Katz Group and WAM Development Group.
- Condo residents may wait a year or more to return after fire
- Some of the 400 people displaced after a fire in a west Edmonton condominium complex were told at a meeting on Tuesday that it could be months before they can return to their homes
- Updated Beavers do landscaping for Alberta family audio
- After years of trying unsuccessfully to build a pond on their property, an Alberta family decided to call in some experts – beavers.