Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:49 PM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:49 PM MST
Light snow ending this evening then clearing. Fog patches dissipating late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- RCMP have arrested a man after an attack left a six-year-old girl lying naked and severely injured in the snow on a reserve west of Edmonton.
- Two killed, four injured in Highway 20 crash near Rimbey
- RCMP closed a section of Highway 20 following a Sunday afternoon crash that killed two people and sent four others to hospital.
- Man allegedly alerts 911 after stealing car with child inside
- A Calgary man is being accused of having the authorities called after he allegedly stole an SUV with a baby inside.
- Homicide police seek witnesses to beating death on Whyte Avenue
- A 24-year-old man who was found beaten near Whyte Avenue early Saturday morning has died in hospital, police say.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.