Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
E 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 19 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 27.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Low minus 20.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 14.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Flight crew use defibrillator to save Edmonton man at airport
- WestJet flight attendant Guy Fournier and another crew member used a defibrillator to save a passenger whose heart stopped at Edmonton International Airport on Wednesday.
- AUPE files lawsuit against province over Bill 46
- The Alberta Union of Provincial Employees has filed a statement of claim against the provincial government over Bill 46, the controversial labour law which received royal assent on Wednesday.
- Icy roads cause trouble for motorists
- Police say there were 90 collisions causing property damage on Thursday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Driver speeds at 163 km/hr with kids in back seat
- The man, 30, had two children in the backseat of his Hyundai car at the time when he was caught speeding on Anthony Henday Drive
- Christmas fundraising numbers down
- Christmas charities say donations are behind this year because people have already given to funds for victims of disasters in southern Alberta and the Philippines.