Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 10:20 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Alberta finishes 2014-15 with more than $1B surplus
- The surplus was $1.1 billion, on a consolidated basis, or $1.4 billion under the much-maligned fiscal plan basis, which the Jim Prentice government abandoned in the March 26 budget.
- Fox Creek work camp stabbing leaves 2 dead
- Two men are dead and a man is in custody after an early-morning knife attack at the Berland Open work camp near Fox Creek, a small town about 260 kilometres northwest of Edmonton.
- Semi-truck unstuck at entrance to High Level bridge
- The driver of a semi-truck who crashed into the streetcar overpass at the north end of the High Level bridge will be fired, says a manager with Western Logistics, the company she was driving for.
- New Henry the rescue cat recovering after leg amputation
- Henry, the little cat who could, has lost his leg but is recovering well, says a spokesperson for the Edmonton Humane Society.
- Mike Reilly, Eskimos QB, to miss 10-12 weeks with torn PCL
- Edmonton Eskimos quarterback Mike Reilly is expected to miss 10-to-12 weeks the result of a knee injury suffered in the club's season-opening game.