Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:48 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 7:12 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 7:12 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Gibbons council votes unanimously to limit mayor's power
- Gibbons town council voted unanimously last week to limit the powers of Mayor Doug Horner, saying the mayor’s short temper and unprofessional behaviour make him unfit for the position.
- Exclusive Premier Alison Redford’s flights had 'false passengers,' auditor general says video
- A review by Alberta’s auditor general found "false passengers" were booked on at least a dozen government flights, making it possible for then Premier Alison Redford to fly alone with her entourage.
- Updated Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Red Scorpions gang bust like 'Whack-A-Mole,' expert says
- A Canadian gang expert says the arrests of four people in Alberta affiliated with a B.C. gang won't put a big dent in its operations.
- Fire destroys three homes in Lacombe
- The early morning fire is estimated to have caused $3 million in damages