Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Showers. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 11.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High 16.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- new Edmonton woman rings up ‘insane’ $23,000 roaming charge bill
- Memories of her Mexican vacation turned sour just two days after Sarah Farrell returned home to Edmonton.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- Zama spill site shows brown trees, 3 containment sites video
- Apache Canada is still cleaning up a massive waste water site in northern Alberta, 18 days after the spill was first reported.
- AHS to reverse controversial home care decisions video
- Alberta Health Services will reverse their earlier decision to replace home-care services in three Edmonton facilities, said AHS president and CEO Chris Eagle today.
- St. Joe's program helps aboriginal students graduate video
- A graduation coach at Edmonton's St. Joseph High School is having a big impact on the graduation rate of aboriginal students.