Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Electricity consumption spikes with hot weather across Alberta
- This week's hot weather has resulted in a new summer record for power consumption in Alberta.
- 19-year-old goes missing from Whitecourt park
- The young man went missing around 4 p.m. His family last saw him in a pond in Rotary Park.
- Video Land sale stopped by Central McDougall Community League video
- A land sale thwarted by the community league in Central McDougall has put attention on development pressures near the new LRT line to NAIT.
- Updated Gibbons Mayor Doug Horner 'disappointed' by move to limit powers
- Gibbons town council voted unanimously last week to limit the powers of Mayor Doug Horner, saying the mayor’s short temper and unprofessional behaviour make him unfit for the position.
- Boonstock music festival loses Bacardi sponsorship audio
- The controversial Boonstock Music Festival, set to open in Penticton in two days, has lost a major sponsor, because it will have no liquor licence.