Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Grade 1 student uses Skype to join the classroom
- Enna Lohin, 6, has a degenerative condition that makes it difficult to make the two-block trek to McKee Elementary each day. Instead, she uses a computer to dial in to the classroom and interact with her fellow students.
- Suspect sought after officer hurt in hit-and-run
- Edmonton police are looking for a stolen Lexus SUV that struck an officer during rush hour on Tuesday.
- Eyewitnesses testify at Jeremie LeBlanc fatal crash trial
- An eyewitness to a deadly crash that killed a teenager four years ago said the scene looked like “an explosion,” and recalled speaking moments later to the man now charged in the case.
- Saturday's suspicious death ruled homicide
- An autopsy has confirmed the man who died under suspicious circumstances north of downtown on Saturday morning was stabbed to death.
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in death of N.B. teen in Alberta
- A man from Alberta has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of Allen Neil Wilson, 18, of Salisbury, N.B., last month.