Set Whitecourt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Fog patches. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. High 9.
Rain changing to light snow in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 4.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- AHS reassures Edmontonians after vaccine scare at Norquest
- Many Albertans say they're scared about getting their flu shot after a breach in health protocols at the Norquest College flu clinic on Tuesday, despite reassurances from the province.
- 'Sidewalk to nowhere’ in Edmonton’s north end called unsafe
- Travis Sippel says he risks his life at least a couple of times a week during what he feels should be a regular and safe commute from the University of Alberta to his home in the city’s north end.
- Prentice to reopen land claim negotiations with Lubicon First Nation
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice has rebooted talks with a northern aboriginal band that has been seeking a land claim for almost 80 years.
- 3 flu-related deaths in Alberta already this season
- Three people who have died in Alberta hospitals since the beginning of September are confirmed to have had influenza. A total of 30 people have been hospitalized with confirmed influenza during the same period.
- Woman loses son, ex-husband in two different crashes on Highway 63 video
- A Fort McMurray woman who started lobbying the government to twin Highway 63 after her son was killed in a crash is now suffering another loss.