Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.