Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 11:00 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 7:30 PM MDT Sat May 18, 13 at 7:30 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.
- RCMP crack down on road safety during long weekend
- RCMP across the north are using the Victoria Day long weekend as a time to remind people about road safety. It's part of a plan to make Canada's roads the safest in the world by 2015.