Current Conditions

Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 PM MST

-18°C -0°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 10:04 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM

Wind: n/a
Humidity: 67%
Pressure: 99.8 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of flurries
Low: -17°
Low: 1°
P.O.P. 40%

Thursday

Chance of flurries
High: -14°
High: 7°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM MST

Tonight

A few flurries ending early this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Temperature steady near minus 17. Wind chill minus 27 this evening.

Thursday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 14.

Thursday night

Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

January 19

January 20

January 21

January 22

January 23

January 24

Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Sunny A mix of sun and cloud Sunny Sunny

High -14°

High 7°


P.O.P. 60%

High -17°

High 1°


P.O.P. 60%

High -18°

High -0°

High -17°

High 1°

High -19°

High -2°

High -16°

High 3°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!