Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NNW 3 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Clearing near noon. High 7.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tlicho Grand Chief Eddie Erasmus gets $166K a year
- Of the salaries made public so far, the highest paid chiefs in the Northwest Territories are those in the only region with self-government.
- N.W.T. fur harvesters happy Mounties to keep muskrat hats video
- N.W.T. fur harvesters are welcoming the recent decision by the federal government that overturns a plan to phase out Mounties' muskrat fur hats and replace them with tuques.
- Greenland calls election over $20K spending scandal
- Greenland has called an early election next month after four cabinet ministers quit and the premier went on leave and then resigned as the head of her party, amid a scandal involving the use of public funds.
- Darrell Pasloski misrepresented Yukon at mining forum: NDP
- Yukon Premier Darrell Pasloski is coming under fire for promising the world's mining community new incentives to come to the territory, because some of the incentives don’t exist yet.
- ‘Caribou Legs’ to go back and complete final stretch
- The Gwich'in runner, known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ will go back and complete the last leg of his run from Vancouver to Whitehorse, after an unexpected snowfall stopped him in his tracks earlier this week.