Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries over northern sections. High minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. cancer rates same as rest of Canada, despite beliefs
- A new territorial study says cancer rates in the Northwest Territories are similar to the rest of Canada, despite the common belief that cancer rates in the territory are higher.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- World record moose rack on display in Dawson City, Yukon
- Heinz Naef is showing off his prize rack in his home town Saturday.
- Northerners celebrate International Women's Day video
- Community groups across the North celebrate women Saturday, with wellness fairs in Whitehorse and an awards ceremony in Yellowknife.
- Loretta Saunders funeral being held in Labrador
- The 26-year-old Inuk woman was studying at St. Mary's University in Halifax when she went missing on Feb. 13. Her body was found two weeks later in a highway median in New Brunswick.