Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 11:01 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening and overnight. Low 13.
A few showers ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy. High 23.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife council to give back Wildcat Cafe T-shirts video
- Yellowknife city council approves motion to return a local artist's T-shirts depicting the Wildcat Cafe and allows him to use the venue's trademark.
- Groups call on Yukon to salvage affordable housing program
- A builder and an advocacy group in Whitehorse are asking the Yukon government to reverse its decision on cancelled plans to build 75 rental units for low-income residents.
- Cow attack at B.C. farm kills N.W.T. man
- The man killed in a cow attack on a B.C. farm on Canada Day has been identified by the B.C. Coroners Service as 49-year-old Allen Donald Powder of Yellowknife.
- Body found near Fort Providence ID'd as Rachel Littlejohn
- The N.W.T. Coroner's Office says a body found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence last Wednesday has been identified as that of Rachel Littlejohn.
- Clyde River groups launch legal challenge to seismic testing video
- Clyde River Mayor Jerry Natanine, as well as the Hamlet of Clyde River and the Nammautaq Hunters and Trappers Organization have asked the Federal Court of Appeal for a judicial review of the National Energy Board's decision to allow seismic testing in Baffin Bay.