Nahanni Butte, NT
Set Nahanni Butte as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 12:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 10:24 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 26.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -22°
-6° | -8°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New RCMP block off Yellowknife's Northern Lites Motel
- RCMP have the area between 51 and 52 Avenues blocked off, officers outside the building have guns drawn and a negotiator can be heard speaking with someone inside the motel on a loudspeaker.
- Yellowknife’s Smokehouse Cafe to close Friday
- 'We have a very local client base that come down four to five times a week,' says general manager Vince Halushka, 'but it's unfortunate for the Smokehouse that we don't generate enough foot traffic.'
- Admissions down but length of stays up at Whitehorse hospital
- The number of admissions to Whitehorse General Hospital is down nearly 11 per cent from the year before but patients who are admitted are staying longer, according to numbers are published in the Yukon Hospital Corporation's annual report.
- Chevron puts Arctic drilling plans on hold indefinitely
- Chevron Canada says it's put its Arctic drilling plan on hold indefinitely, in part due to ‘the level of economic uncertainty in the industry.’
- Fort Smith woman sends food, toys to Nunavut in shoeboxes
- When Jeannie Marie Jewell heard about Nunavut's high food prices last month, she jumped into action, and that's how the Nunavut Shoebox Operation came to be.