Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 3:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NNE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 10 except plus 5 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8 except 12 along the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Photographer captures Syrian family's new found joy in St. John's
- As images of the horrors some Syrians are facing continue to pour in a St. John's based photographer in telling a different story.
- Restoration revving up on Labrador's 1st snowmobile
- A rare piece of Labrador history is slowly taking shape, as machinist Frank Noseworthy is painstakingly reconstructing a 1927 Ford Model T snowmobile.
- It's been 3 months and still no answers about Muskrat Falls formworks collapse
- An official with Nalcor Energy says a clean-up is underway at the site of a serious industrial accident at the Muskrat Falls construction project, and the area has been deemed safe for the resumption of construction activities.
- WestJet flight from Gatwick Airport to St. John's diverted to Ireland
- A WestJet flight heading to St. John's from London's Gatwick Airport was diverted Saturday morning.
- Ryan Janes won't fight as 1st Newfoundlander in UFC octagon Saturday night video
- Ryan Janes was set to become the first Newfoundlander to step into the cage for a UFC fight.