Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 6:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
ENE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat May 18, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High 8.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow overnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Low plus 2.
Rain ending in the evening then cloudy. Periods of snow over higher terrain. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm except snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Inmates accused of planning escape from Waterford
- Police say an accused murderer and a man with forcible confinement convictions were planning to escape custody from the Waterford Hospital in St. John's.
- analysis Gushue | Why the loss of Ray Guy has meant so much
- Ray Guy often spared no mercy in skewering his political subjects, but the man himself was altogether different, writes John Gushue.
- new Last video store in Happy Valley-Goose Bay closes
- After 15 years, the last video rental store in Happy Valley-Goose Bay has closed down.
- Cuts will cause backlogs in Gander courts, says lawyer
- A former legal aid lawyer said government cutbacks will have an big impact on the court system in Gander.
- Fracking may jeopardize Gros Morne UNESCO status video
- Gros Morne National Park's status as a world heritage site may be in jeopardy due to plans for controversial oil exploration on Newfoundland's west coast, CBC News has learned. UNESCO is looking for answers about the proposed fracking near the site.