Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 9:30 PM NDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers or drizzle. Amount 5 mm except locally 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 17.
Showers or drizzle ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog dissipating near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 25 except 19 in onshore winds. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- RNC arrest 2 men in relation to 2 targeted shootings video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has arrested two men in connection with two shootings in St. John's in 2013.
- Ron Rompkey, scholar, professor and author, dead at 71
- Ron Rompkey, a university professor who wrote the definitive biography on Labrador medical missionary Sir Wilfred Grenfell, has died.
- Bell Island hopes to bring in tourists with bucket list plan
- Residents on Bell Island cut the ribbon on a new tourism initiative Thursday to kick off their campaign to get day visitors to plan week-long expeditions to various sites in the area.
- 'Mr. Big' Mountie upset with Nelson Hart decision
- The Supreme Court of Canada decision on police sting operations will hurt future investigations into serious crime, says the retired RCMP officer who played "Mr. Big" in the Nelson Hart murder investigation.
- Father found guilty on confinement charges, cleared on others
- A Conception Bay North father accused in a child abuse case was convicted on counts of forcible confinement, but acquitted on charges of corrupting morals and invitation to sexual touching.