Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 7:31 PM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 44 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries or local snow squalls. Amount 2 cm except locally 5 cm in snow squalls. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Flurries or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
A few flurries or rain showers ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 1.
|A few flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Snow or rain|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
8° | 8°
46° | 46°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Family credits Citywide taxi driver for saving their house
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called out Saturday morning to a residence on Canada Drive, where they found the shed ablaze.
- ECMA's returning to St. John's, but final awards gala will be in Torbay
- The East Coast Music Awards will return to St. John's from April 8-12, however the final awards gala will be held at the Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay due to Mile One Centre being unavaliable.
- Cochrane: Contradictions and hypocrisy at the House of Assembly
- If you watched the government and the opposition spar in question period this week, it would be hard to believe they are talking about the same place and time, David Cochrane writes.
- Local developers show off new apps at St. John's Startup Weekend
- An important event took place last weekend in St. John's for web developers and designers looking to get their ideas off the ground.
- Earle McCurdy's return to the FFAW not 'double dipping,' says union
- The new president of the FFAW says the union needs to keep Earle McCurdy on board, to deal with special projects that he was heavily involved with, prior to his recent retirement as president.