Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 5:02 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening and ending after midnight. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 early this evening then becoming west 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Hibbs family to take part in vigil for Montreal Massacre
- The family of Juliane Hibbs, who was gunned down by a former boyfriend in October, will be taking part in a St. John's vigil marking the anniversary of the 1989 Montreal Massacre.
- FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
- This week’s FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It’s amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality.
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.
- Leo Crockwell says he should be out of prison
- Leo Crockwell says authorities have miscalculated his prison sentence, and he should have been released from incarceration this past August.
- Gander woman shocked by needles discovery
- A photographer in Gander says she was shocked to discover used needles while she was doing a recent photo shoot.