Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 8:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
Rain or drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. Temperature steady near 12.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low 6.
|Rain or drizzle||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Video Wing'N It winged when Dodge Ram rams through window video
- A Dodge Ram pickup truck smashed into the Wing'N It restaurant in Clarenville, N.L., on Saturday afternoon, disrupting an afternoon meal for some diners who escaped injury.
- 'Doug Partridge needs a break,' says coach Scott Noftall
- The future of a basketball coach at Memorial University, who was suspended twice in one week for his behaviour at games, is up in the air after his second suspension.
- Templeton's employee retires after 50 years of service
- After more than 50 years of loyal service, Gary Jones is retiring from Templeton's, a store in downtown St. John's that sells flooring, wallpaper and other home renovation products.
- New Stephen Hopkins, charged in stabbing, says he felt like 'prey'
- A man on trial for a stabbing in St. John's last year says he felt like the prey in an incident with the man he stabbed.
- Photos Carveapalooza 2014: The winner! video
- We here at cbc.ca/nl are celebrating the crowning of our Carveapalooza 2014 winner.