Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 8:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
NW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
A few flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h. High plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New How painter Clem Curtis is drawn to a subject's gaze
- In a new gallery show, artist Clem Curtis finds inspiration in faces that reveal emotions, including one inspired by the Russian punk rock trio Pussy Riot.
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.