Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10 except plus 5 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 9 except plus 3 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Sean Frampton shot multiple times on Boyle Street video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said their search continues for a person who shot a man in the west end of St. John's last weekend.
- New Jeremy Reid violates parole for 2nd time
- A drunk driver who caused a high profile hit and run in Western Labrador in 2010 has once again violated his parole.
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead video
- A Newfoundland woman has been reunited with the son she put up for adoption, 46 years after she was told he had died.
- Ottenheimer received $92K in donations for PC leadership bid
- John Ottenheimer, who was narrowly defeated on a third ballot by Paul Davis at the PC leadership convention on Sept. 13, has sent his list of donors to the party.
- New N.L.'s 1st alpaca farm for sale video
- Ed Hutchings has put the family's alpaca farm on the Port au Port Peninsula up for sale, even though you get the impression he's a reluctant seller.