Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23 except 18 in onshore winds. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 22 except 17 in onshore winds.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
20° | 18°
68° | 64°
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Rock Recipes: Souvlaki steak with lemon chive tzatziki video
- A marinated steak souvlaki with a fresh tzatziki sauce may be just the kind of meal you're looking for this summer, and Barry Parsons has a great recipe this week for you to make at home.
- New Avondale race track means more motorsport in N.L. video
- Up until now, motorsport fans in this province have had to find old airstrips or backwoods dirt tracks to have a little fun, but times are changing now that investor Pat Squires of Islander RV has put his money behind his love of racing.
- Audio My Guitar: the Martin D18 Sandy Morris couldn't afford audio
- Musicians often express themselves best through their instruments. St. John's musician Sandy Morris talks about the guitar he thought he couldn't afford.
- Updated 3 armed robberies in 30 minutes overnight in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating three armed robberies in the St. John's area early Saturday morning that police say may be connected.
- Wabush Mines potential sale good for workers: union president
- The president of the union representing workers at the idled Wabush Mines operation says a contract approved by members Thursday night means good things for employees who are still uncertain about the fate of the mine.