Grand Bank, NL
Set Grand Bank as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 12:30 PM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WNW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM NST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9 except minus 5 along the coast.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Rain or snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Disappearance of Jennifer Hillier-Penney deemed suspicious by RCMP
- The disappearance of Jennifer Hillier-Penney has been deemed suspicious by the RCMP.
- New 'They're cowards': Wells amps up rhetoric in response to O'Keefe video
- After being called a bully by Mayor Dennis O'Keefe, Andy Wells fired back by questioning the courage of O'Keefe and his council.
- New Road debris broke jaw of St. John's woman, RNC believe
- Police believe it was a piece of metal road debris that struck a St. John's woman last week, breaking her jaw and sending her to hospital with serious injuries.
- New Liberal gain, NDP loss in latest CRA poll
- According to a poll by Corporate Research Associates, 42 per cent of voters surveyed in Newfoundland and Labrador prefer the Liberal party.
- Updated Firefighters, fire wall save Islander RV millions in damage, says Grand Falls-Windsor fire chief video
- A building belonging to Islander RV in Grand Falls-Windsor caught fire on Tuesday night.