Set Marystown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 1:30 PM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Snow changing to rain in the afternoon and ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High zero except plus 5 along the coast.
|Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Thorburn Road police standoff ends
- A standoff between a man and the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary, resulting in the closure of part of a major road in St. John's, has ended.
- New Stranded oil rig's crew never at risk, owner says
- Dozens of workers aboard an oil rig that broke its tow during a vicious Atlantic storm last week were never in imminent danger, the owner of the GSF Grand Banks says.
- Blog Dr. C: I'm cheating on my cancer doctor audio
- Dr. Nikhil Joshi has been trying to be a model cancer patient, he writes, but he's finding it difficult to follow all the rules.
- Copper-cutting prompts stern warning from Mounties
- Police in Placentia Bay are trying to find the culprit who tried to steal copper from a Newfoundland Power substation.
- Snow-grooming machine pulled from water near Labrador City video
- A snow-grooming machine spent more than a day partly submerged in shallow water this weekend, after it went through ice near Labrador City.