Set Marystown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:48 PM NDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 1:48 PM NDT
Wet flurries or drizzle. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Showers|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- DUI charges laid after collision in Mount Pearl
- Police have charged a 51-year-old man with several offences, including impaired driving, following a collision late Friday night in Mount Pearl.
- Opposition wants government to intervene in school board decision
- Newfoundland and Labrador Opposition parties are questioning the provincial government's choice not to intervene in a controversial decision involving schools in Mount Pearl.