Set Marystown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 6:44 PM NST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
SW 35 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog dissipating this evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Newfoundland history in colour: Artist turns passion for restoring old photos into a business
- Gerard Nash taught himself how to restore and colourize old photographs for a family tree. He now uses his passion to help customers far away.
- KLM flight diverted to St. John's after pilot falls ill
- A Royal Dutch Airlines flight was diverted to St. John's International Airport Saturday evening after the pilot fell ill, with passengers and crew spending the night in the city.
- Video From Land & Sea's archive: The black bears of Newfoundland
- At an average of 700 lbs, our black bears could be the largest in North America and are far more predatory than previously thought.
- Man found dead at scene of snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm
- Deer Lake RCMP were at the scene of a fatal single vehicle snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm, in White Bay shortly after 1 p.m. Sunday.
- Sexual assault not just a women's problem, says protest organizer following Snelgrove verdict
- Following protests in response to the not guilty verdict in Const. Doug Snelgrove's sexual assault trial, an organizer of another protest says the decision affects everyone.