Set Marystown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 6 except 12 along the coast.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming east 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New From berry picking to plane crash rescue mission
- Dora Hopkins and her partner Job were berry picking Saturday morning when they noticed a plane overhead was in trouble.
- 3 Cheers Pub team becomes 3-time defending champs
- After almost not making it to the national championship, the 3 Cheers Pub senior men's fastpitch softball team once again walked away as the winner.
- Steve Kent commits to office for LGBT issues
- One of the three men in the running to become the next premier of Newfoundland and Labrador has committed to creating a specific office for gay and transgender rights.
- 'Hundreds' of senior's homes needed for students
- A group that pairs potential student renters with seniors and their homes is having trouble keeping up with demand.
- The Navigators plead for return of stolen instruments video
- A local band is asking for help in locating instruments stolen from the back of their tour van on Saturday.