Set Marystown as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 1:30 AM NST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Clearing. Low minus 12 except minus 7 along the coast.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 12 except minus 7 along the coast.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Seal Cove boy's death leaves community in mourning, shock
- A town in Conception Bay South is trying to come to terms with the death of 15-year-old Zachary Michael Tobin, who died unexpectedly Friday night.
- Janeway hospital families get star treatment in holiday photo shoot
- A team of photographers and volunteers helped families at the Janeway get picture perfect for the holidays by organizing a free photo shoot.
- Video On Point: Tackling the province's deficit video
- On this week's On Point, Finance Minister Ross Wiseman talks about the province's expanding operating costs. Also on this episode, Mary Shortall and Richard Alexander debate what the province should be doing about our finances.
- Video Any Mummers 'Lowed In? Mummers Song remake gets music video
- Did you catch the remake of the Mummers Song earlier this week? A video has been released for the new hip hop version.
- Man arrested for alleged assault in centre city
- A 24-year-old man is set to appear in court following an alleged assault in the centre city area on Saturday night.