Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
SE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
A few rain showers and flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening then rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 3.
Rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 7.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Google Maps leads Toronto man down treacherous road near Gander
- A Toronto man who was in central Newfoundland for business last week got into some trouble when the smartphone application he was using led him down a backcountry road.
- New Losing bidder questioned N.L. ferry contract decision
- An unsuccessful bidder questioned whether taxpayers were getting the best value for the Bell Island and Fogo Island/Change Islands ferry replacement contract, citing the winner’s lack of local experience and a $25-million extra tariff cost.
- New Happy Valley-Goose Bay mayor hopes ticketing will curb noise, litter
- Home owners in Happy Valley-Goose Bay could soon get a ticket for violating property-related offences, and the town's mayor hopes this will encourage some residents to clean up their act.
- Birthday card bandit: suspect charged with theft
- A 39-year-old Torbay man has been charged with theft after he allegedly stole cards containing money from a children's birthday party on Saturday.
- For a better memory, find a quiet place to listen audio
- An experiment at Memorial University has found that learning and memory improve under ideal listening conditions.