Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. A few flurries over higher terrain this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High 12 except 7 in onshore winds.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.
- Arts council presents annual awards
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council held its 28th annual awards show and gala on Saturday night in St. John's.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary responded to two calls of theft from separate businesses on Ropewalk Lane in St. John's Saturday night.
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.