Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 12:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
Cloudy. A few showers or periods of drizzle beginning in the morning. Fog patches developing in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19.
Showers or drizzle ending before morning then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating before morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
|A few showers or drizzle||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Serious safety incident' shuts down Muskrat Falls site
- Nalcor Energy confirms that the Muskrat Falls construction site has been shut down following a 'serious safety incident.'
- Charlene Johnson to leave politics Friday
- CBC News has confirmed that Charlene Johnson, the finance minister of Newfoundland and Labrador, will be stepping down at the end of the week.
- Pension reform deal targets 'sustainable' future for plan
- Tens of thousands of provincial government workers will keep their defined benefit pension plan, but will pay more in premiums and have to work longer before retirement under the terms of an agreement announced Tuesday afternoon.
- Expect Outer Ring 'inconveniences' during September rush
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Minister of Transportation, Nick McGrath, said to expect delays on the Outer Ring Road during this busy back-to-school week and into this Fall.
- Torbay man jailed after repeatedly refusing breathalyzer
- A Torbay man who admits he has a problem with drinking and driving was sent to a jail cell Tuesday, after he was sentenced for repeatedly refusing breathalyzer tests.