Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 8:30 PM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
WNW 54 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries becoming mixed with snow squalls before morning. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm over southern sections. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 50 gusting to 70 early this evening. Low minus 8.
Flurries mixed with snow squalls in the morning and ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm over southern sections. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Flurries||Cloudy|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Home mail delivery cut shocks postal workers, customers video
- A mail carrier in St. John's says Canada Post's announcement that it is phasing out home mail delivery completely caught unionized workers by surprise.
- New Police investigate armed robberies by women
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating several armed robberies where women have been involved.
- Corner Brook students put on fundraiser for injured teen
- Students at Corner Brook Regional High are putting on a show to help out the family of a former student injured in an ATV crash in November.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Labrador woman honoured posthumously for saving boy's life
- A bravery award has been given posthumously to a Labrador City woman who risked her own safety to save a child's life.