Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 1:05 PM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
SE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 50 gusting to 80 this afternoon. High zero.
Rain mixed with snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this evening then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 this evening then falling.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New CRA poll: Liberals retain solid lead, Tories up slightly
- An opinion poll released Wednesday shows the provincial Liberals holding a comfortable lead among decided voters, although the gap has narrowed over the past three months.
- Updated Rotating outages end after power disruption at Holyrood plant
- Newfoundland Power says a sudden loss of supply from Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro knocked out electricity in eastern and central areas of Newfoundland.
- Terminal cancer won't stop Irene Lewis from singing her heart out audio
- Many people may not feel like singing if they're facing a terminal cancer diagnosis, but Irene Lewis says it's better to keep your spirits up than dwell on the negative.
- Taxi driver safety at heart of St. John's meetings
- The City of St. John's has held two meetings over the past couple weeks with the taxi industry, looking to improve safety for drivers.
- Ed Ring 'ecstatic' about access to information review findings
- Tuesday's release of an independent report into information and privacy legislation was greeted with enthusiasm and support by this province's privacy watchdog.