Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 3:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
SE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning before morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
Snow becoming mixed with ice pellets near noon and ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Rain along parts of the coast early in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Frank Coleman defends anti-abortion views as private
- Frank Coleman, the Corner Brook businessman who is poised to become Newfoundland and Labrador's next premier, defended on Friday his participation in anti-abortion rallies at a local hospital.
- Gushue | When a byelection's meaning extends beyond voting day
- Cathy Bennett's win in Virginia Waters marks the first time since the 1990s that the Liberals won a vote in St. John's, and could be a harbinger of a significant shift, writes John Gushue
- Trans-Labrador Highway upgrades needed now, family says
- Construction on the Trans-Labrador Highway isn't happening soon enough, according to some residents who are frustrated with the unpaved road south of Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
- Illegal hunting investigation nets 3 convictions
- Three men have been convicted of poaching wildlife in eastern and central parts of the province.
- WAM Picks: Music sessions for day strollers and night crawlers
- Every week, WAM Host Jamie Fitzpatrick chooses music, theatre, festivals and events to fill your social schedule.