Set Winterland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High plus 4 except zero over northern sections.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then south 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Temperature steady near 12.
|Rain||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Population density focus of Happy City-sponsored St. John's meetings
- Local organizations are working together to discuss how to make St. John's a more densely populated city, but in a way that is beneficial for residents and businesses.
- New Public left wondering what’s going on behind closed doors at MD hearing
- There was nothing public about a hearing in St. John’s this past week for a doctor accused of professional misconduct, writes Mark Quinn.
- Memorial University coach Doug Partridge suspended again
- The coach of Memorial University women's basketball team has been suspended again, this time for making derogatory comments about a referee following a game at the MUN Field House on Saturday night.
- Debate in central Labrador over the use of road salt
- Most roads in the area are treated with sand during the winter months, however the transportation department is looking at using salt on the North West Road after an increase in accidents.
- Two important seats up for grabs in Tuesday's byelections
- Voters will go to the polls in two more byelections next week, in Humber East and Trinity Bay de Verde. According to all the candidates, voters seem very engaged, writes Geoff Bartlett.