Winnipeg (The Forks), MB
Set Winnipeg (The Forks) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 before morning. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 31.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunshine is with us through most of today… Thursday as well. That’s when the temperature starts to climb. Expect a warm day at 29 on Thursday with breezy conditions. Friday is cooler at 20 along with a northerly wind that blows around everything that isn’t tied down. We’ll see gusts to 70km/h in the afternoon. There is also a chance for some showers late afternoon and evening. Saturday is back to sunny and seasonal conditions.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 Wind in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. N @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
- Updated Fort McMurray wildfire: Manitobans look for ways to help
- Manitobans watching the devastating wildfire in Fort McMurray, Alta., are offering help. Tens of thousands of people have fled the oilsands capital since Tuesday afternoon, as the fire destroyed several residential neighbourhoods.
- New Kitchen fire brings crews to Winnipeg's Norwood East area
- A small fire was quickly extinguished in a Winnipeg rooming house on Wednesday.
- Winnipeg zoo welcomes back white-handed gibbons
- The white-handed gibbon, a long-armed playful monkey that once entertained zoo-goers in Winnipeg, is coming back.
- Winnipeg mom in a 'CFS nightmare' after someone calls in 'slapping' complaint
- A Winnipeg mom says she’s living a ‘CFS nightmare’ amidst an investigation by the Child and Family Services System over complaints that she slaps her children across the face and has conflict in the home.
- Garth Brooks world tour comes to Winnipeg in June
- Country singing giant Garth Brooks is bringing his world tour to Winnipeg.