Winnipeg (The Forks), MB
Set Winnipeg (The Forks) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. High 31. Humidex 36.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We start Sunday with cloud cover. By Sunday afternoon, I’m expecting some sunshine with a high temp in the mid 20s. This first part of next week looks sunny and warm, then… a little more cloud through the middle of next week but fairly dry.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Southern Manitoba tornado an 'exceptional' storm, Environment Canada says
- Environment Canada is looking for photos and eye witness accounts of the “exceptional” storm which ripped through Southern Manitoba last week.
- Breaking IOC decides against complete ban of Russian athletes from Rio Olympics
- Russian athletes will not be completely banned from the Rio Olympics, following a decision by the International Olympic Committee's executive board on Sunday. However, the Russian Olympic Committee has been barred from entering athletes who have ever been sanctioned for doping.
- Cloudy end to Winnipeg's weekend
- It wasn’t a weekend ideal for sunbathing but at least the storms have made their way through the province and left only clouds behind.
- Are real-life buddies being replaced with online friendships and screen reality?
- Social media has opened up a whole new world of online buddies. Now with the runaway success of Pokémon Go, are people investing too much in virtual worlds rather than the real world they live in? Join guest host Susan McReynolds Sunday on CBC Radio One at 1 p.m. PT, 2 p.m. MT, 3 p.m. CT, 4 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. AT and 5:30 p.m. NT.
- Arviat family goes 'back to tradition,' travels to Winnipeg sans plane ticket
- It may have taken a year to plan — and some not-so convenient modes of transportation — but Kevin Kalluak says it was well worth it.