Winnipeg (The Forks), MB
Set Winnipeg (The Forks) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 28.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
28° | 17°
82° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday: S @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
- new More seniors dying in bedrail accidents, reports show
- More seniors have died in Manitoba after becoming trapped in their bed rails, despite years of warnings from U.S. and Canadian health authorities.
- new Lick It List resurrected for second dying dog
- An 11-year-old boy from Shilo, Man., is embarking on his second tribute to a dying dog in one year.
- new Search continues for Jennifer Catcheway 5 years later
- One of Manitoba's most high-profile cases of missing or murdered women is now five years old.
- new Thousands of caterpillars descend on Lake Manitoba
- Residents around Lake Manitoba are watching entire trees vanish before their eyes and massive caterpillar populations take over their homes.
- new Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.