Winnipeg (The Forks), MB
Set Winnipeg (The Forks) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Clearing this afternoon. High 18.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 8.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 17.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The difference today will be the lack of wind. Winds will hover around 10 to 15 km/h out of the southwest and we’ll still get to at least 16 degrees. Overnight, the clouds fill in again so low temps will stay mild at 8 degrees. Friday is another warm and breezy day with an afternoon high of 17 and winds gusting to 40km/h. We start Friday with cloud but clear through the afternoon which takes us into a sunny Saturday with a cooler but still above normal high of 13. Expect gusty winds on Saturday as well.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 10/15 in the late afternoon.
Friday: SSW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba dam protesters demand revenue sharing, hydro bill help
- Protesters from a northern Manitoba First Nation say they won't leave the grounds around a key power-generating station until their demands are met.
- Ottawa shooting: Hug your children, Winnipeg School Division advises
- After Ottawa was caught in the grip of a deadly shooting Wednesday, school officials in Winnipeg's largest division are reaching out to students and parents with advice and information.
- New Brian Bowman, Winnipeg's new mayor, proud to be Métis video
- Could Brian Bowman be Winnipeg's first Métis mayor? While that has yet to be confirmed, the city's mayor-elect says he's proud of his heritage.
- Blue Bombers unveil statue of coaching legend Bud Grant
- A bronze statue of legendary Blue Bomber coach, Bud Grant, was unveiled Thursday in Winnipeg. And the man who led the Blue and Gold to four Grey Cup championships in a five-year span was on hand to watch.
- Harvey Smith turfed but vows to not abandon city politics video
- Harvey Smith is still trying to get over the shock of losing his longtime council seat in Wednesday's civic election.