Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy except mainly sunny over higher terrain. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy except clear over higher terrain. Fog patches developing this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Governor General David Johnston says Downtown Eastside inequality is 'unacceptable' video
- Governor General of Canada David Johnston says the lack of equality and opportunity in communities like Vancouver's Downtown Eastside is 'unacceptable' and Canadians have a responsibility to do something about it.
- Condo parking dispute: B.C. couple upset over Court of Appeal ruling video
- The B.C. Court of Appeal ruled a Port Coquitlam couple can be forced to sell their condo to settle a long-term dispute over their assigned parking stall.
- Zinfandel: recommendations and food pairings for the elusive red wine audio
- On the Coast's wine columnist Barb Phillip says Zinfandel is making a comeback - so where can you find this elusive red wine?
- Type 2 diabetes increasing in under-30 age category, B.C. study shows
- It's been typically thought of as a disease that affects older populations, but researchers at the Providence Health Care in Vancouver have found that the rate of Type 2 diabetes has surpassed Type 1 diabetes under the age of 30.
- Robert Pickton: Stephanie Lane's family seeks new murder trial after remains returned video
- The family of Stephanie Lane, whose partial skeletal remains were found on Robert Pickton's B.C. farm, wants the case reopened and a new murder charge laid against the serial killer.