Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 31, 16 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- U.S.A Disney team ends Honda Celebration of Light with bang video
- A team from the U.S. thrilled onlookers at the Honda Celebration of Light with the final show at the annual festival in English Bay while police say up to 500,000 attended, one of the largest groups ever.
- Up to 100 homes evacuated near Vernon due to wildfire
- Around 100 homes have been evacuated in the Adventure Bay area of Vernon after a wildfire started in the forest beside a new development around 9:30 p.m. PT Saturday.
- Victoria police send out urgent call to find missing 8-month pregnant woman
- Magdalena Botea was last known to be in the 1900-block of Bay Street in the Royal Jubilee Hospital area around 1p.m. PT Saturday. Officers say she is at, "immediate risk of harm."
- Photos Stolen gnome returned to B.C. woman after 8 months with photos of international adventure
- Thoughtful thieves sent Leopold the gnome home with a hardcover book of his travels from Victoria, B.C., down to the Baja Peninsula of Mexico.
- Black Lives Matter Vancouver joins Dyke March as other groups also sit out Pride
- Vancouver's chapter of Black Lives Matter joined the city's Dyke March on Saturday as it and other groups sit out Pride Parade in 2016.