Current Conditions

Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT

6°C 43°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM

Wind: S 8 km/h
Humidity: 76%
Pressure: 101.1 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 4°
Low: 39°
P.O.P. 60%

Thursday

Periods of rain
High: 11°
High: 52°

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Snow level 1400 metres lowering to 900 metres after midnight. Low plus 4.

Thursday

Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1000 metres rising to 1400 metres near noon. High 11.

Thursday night

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Snow level 1400 metres. Low 6.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

April 24

April 25

April 26

April 27

April 28

April 29

Periods of rain Chance of showers Rain Chance of showers Chance of showers Cloudy

High 11°

High 52°

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 70%

11° | 5°

52° | 41°

11° | 5°

52° | 41°


P.O.P. 60%

14° | 4°

57° | 39°


P.O.P. 60%

17° | 4°

63° | 39°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!