Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Showers beginning near noon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
33° | 14°
91° | 57°
34° | 14°
93° | 57°
35° | 15°
95° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Jay DeMerit to retire from Whitecaps
- The Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit will announce his decision on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver, a team source confirmed to CBC News.
- Mealtime negotiations a disservice to kids, parents
- Negotiations around the dinner table are common as parents struggle with picky eaters. Katja Rowell, who helps parents with feeding issues, offers some tips to bring peace to family meals.
- Andrew Leduc's family upset no charges laid in fatal hit and run
- The family of a Langley man killed nearly a year ago in a hit-and-run accident is frustrated and angry with the justice system after being told by Surrey RCMP that no charges will be laid in the case.
- Hasibullah Yusufzai, of Burnaby, B.C., faces terror-related charge video
- A British Columbia man has been charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving the country to join Islamist fighters in Syria.