Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Snow level 1500 metres. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low zero.
|Fog patches||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- In Depth Gay and Grey: LGBT seniors still face stigma audio
- Many lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender seniors were part of a generation of trailblazers who changed laws and the way society treats LGBT people. Now, they're embarking on the next stage of life — old age — and finding that it's got challenges of its own.
- Video Public weighs in on Oakridge Centre video
- New Vancouver development would include a 44-storey building
- Video Wagstaffe's Weather: Spring has sprung video
- Spring has sprung in Vancouver after a weekend Pineapple Express
- Vancouver condo owners upset neighbourhood is going to the dogs video audio
- There's a dog fight going on between neighbours in a Vancouver neighbourhood, but it's a scenario that could be repeated throughout Metro Vancouver.