Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 AM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunny. High plus 5.
Clear. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High 7.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- House prices: Calgary more affordable, Toronto and Vancouver pricier
- It's getting a easier to afford a home in Calgary and Regina, but housing is moving out of reach for many buyers in Toronto and Vancouver, according to research by RBC Economics.
- VOTE B.C.'s left-lane hogs to face tougher rules, transportation minister promises video
- The B.C. government is planning a crackdown this spring on drivers who hog the left lane, preventing other vehicles from passing.
- Nurse in Abbotsford ER attacked by patient, union says
- An Abbotsford Regional Hospital ER nurse was "savagely attacked" over the weekend, according the B.C. Nurses' Union.
- David Thompson Trojans' win puts coach's honeymoon on hold video
- The coach of an East Vancouver high school basketball team has been forced to put his honeymoon on hold after his team unexpectedly qualified for the provincial championship tournament.
- Victoria police knee teen girl in ribs during arrest video
- The Victoria Police Department is reviewing the conduct of two officers after one of them kneed a 16-year-old girl in the ribs and pushed her face into the ground during an arrest.