Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight with risk of thunderstorms. Clearing before morning. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Fire at Sikh temple on Ross Street deemed accidental
- Last week's fire at the Ross Street Temple in Vancouver appears to be accidental, according to investigators.
- Speed a factor in fatal crash in downtown Vancouver
- Police have released more details about the crash yesterday in downtown Vancouver that left two people dead and three others injured.
- Another couple separated by health authority after decades of marriage
- Another B.C. family has come forward with a story about their elderly parents being separated after more six decades of marriage.
- Want to stay in Vancouver for $60 a night? How about in a van?
- It's not unusual to rent out your home as a vacation property, but when that home is a camper van parked on the streets of Vancouver, it becomes a little more interesting. A Vancouver van dweller is renting out her four-wheeled home on Airbnb.
- Analysis 'Perfect storm' or 'idiot wind?' Why are ICBC rates rising?
- ICBC has blamed the rising cost of insurance rates on a 'perfect storm' of factors from distracted driving to increasing numbers of motorists. But does that explanation avoid scrutiny of the political decisions to ignore the advice of health and safety experts?