Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Low 13.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Serena Vermeersch homicide: police won't name suspect charged
- Metro Vancouver's Integrated Homicide Team announced at a news conference Monday that the suspect arrested in the homicide of 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch of Surrey has been charged with second-degree murder.
- Bard on the Beach wants to lay down gravel in Vanier Park audio
- After 25 years, Vancouver's annual Shakespeare festival under the tent wants a gravel site for their stage in Vanier Park.
- Bald eagle rescue by fisherman posted on YouTube
- A Vancouver Island fisherman gave a very tired looking bald eagle a lift to shore, after finding the exhausted bird floundering in the ocean near Nanoose Bay recently.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Public school students back in class today
- About half a million public school students across B.C. are heading back to school this morning, after teachers approved a contract to end a strike that dates back to before the end of the last school year.
- Jim Deva, owner of Little Sister's bookshop, dead at 65
- Jim Deva, a leader in Vancouver's gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community, died unexpectedly on Sunday afternoon.