Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat May 23, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 31. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 28.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Courtenay, B.C. explosion leaves two critically injured
- Two people are in critical condition after an explosion at a residence in Courtenay, B.C. on Friday.
- Proposed marijuana grow-op will overtax water supply, Maple Ridge residents say video
- Many residents of a Maple Ridge community are concerned a proposed 40,000 sq. foot marijuana greenhouse will drain their water supply.
- Doug Allen pleased with TransLink response to Skytrain delays audio
- It was another bad day for Translink, but interim CEO Doug Allen is happy with the rate of response.
- Analysis SkyTrain Expo Line shutdown: How will transit referendum voters react?
- A political scientist says a disastrous day for TransLink could benefit either side in the upcoming transit referendum. And if nothing else, it reminds voters what's at stake.
- Affordable housing issue 'abandoned' by federal government, says Vancouver mayor audio
- Mayor Gregor Robertson says the federal government hasn’t done enough to help young people find affordable housing in Vancouver and the rest of Canada.