Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Snow mixed with rain beginning this morning then changing to rain mixed with snow this afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or snow early this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wet snow mixed with rain beginning late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
|Wet snow mixed with rain||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries, officials said late Saturday.
- B.C. pedestrian caught on camera being struck by car raises safety concerns video
- A dashboard camera showing a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Victoria Wednesday is a stark reminder that while fatal auto accident rates are going down, pedestrians deaths haven't changed in five years.
- Our Vancouver Ice climbing in B.C. video
- Oudoor columnist Sam Waddington explains how to begin ice climbing with the proper equipment. After all, if you can't beat winter, why not join it?
- Kinder Morgan protests: More protesters arrested as test drilling starts video
- About 100 anti-pipeline protesters marched up Burnaby Mountain Saturday and police say 15 were arrested for crossing into the Kinder Morgan work site as the company continued with test drilling that started Friday night
- Fatal hit and run closes Lougheed Highway in Mission
- A 35-year-old man is dead in what police believe was a hit-and-run accident on the Lougheed Highway somewhere between Stave Street and Manson Street in Mission.