Set Trail as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 3:00 AM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Overcast except clear over higher terrain. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Snow or rain||Rain||Periods of snow||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Brice Royer's offer of unconditional love sparks chain of kindness video
- When Brice Royer's doctor told him kindness is the best medicine, he took the advice to heart.
- Niloo Poulad makes emotional plea for help solving father's cold case
- "Finding the murderer who did this crime will not bring back our father, but it will bring closure to this nightmare that haunts us every minute of every day."
- Analysis Internet bill too high? Why Canadian politeness may be costing you
- Many Canadians are loathe to haggle to get a better deal, and that could be costing them hundreds of dollars a year.
- Recap Ducks, Gibson overwhelm Canucks video
- John Gibson made 25 saves for his third career shutout to lead the Anaheim Ducks to a 4-0 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night.
- Police parking crackdown at Vancouver elementary school upsets parents
- Parents say now there is nowhere to park when they pick up and deliver their young children from kindergarten-to-Grade 3-elementary school Lord Roberts Annex in Vancouver's West End.