Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
NE 7 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. High 10.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Military reservist charged with sexual assault twice this year
- A Canadian Forces reservist based in west Ottawa is facing sexual assault charges relating to two different victims, the Department of National Defence announced on Thursday.
- New 2 companies say they haven't been paid $6M for Lansdowne work
- Two companies are claiming they haven't been paid for millions of dollars worth of work done on Lansdowne Park.
- Saturday traffic stop part of national security investigation video
- A 39-year-old man facing four charges after allegedly punching an officer in the face on Saturday afternoon was under RCMP surveillance, sources tell CBC News.
- Ottawa shooting: 1 week later, city continues to cope video
- People continue to gather at the National War Memorial in downtown Ottawa, one week after a gunman shot and killed a soldier standing guard and then stormed the front door of Parliament.
- Recap Am I fat? Examining the psychology of a child's self-image
- When your child asks you if he or she is fat, there is likely more going on behind that question. Dr. Katherine Henderson delved into that discussion on Ontario Today before joining us for a live chat. Check here for a replay.