Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- Ottawa man caught driving 190 km/h has Jaguar impounded
- A 24-year-old Ottawa man was charged with stunt driving, had his licence suspended and his black 2010 Jaguar impounded after he was caught driving 190 kilometres per hour, police say.
- music picks Amanda Putz: Concerts you gotta see in Ottawa, Gatineau audio
- Amanda Putz, host of CBC Radio's Bandwidth, tells you what live shows you should see in Ottawa and Gatineau. She also shares music listings for the National Capital Region.
- Malaysia Airlines: No 'evidence of any wreckage' a day later video
- Malaysia Airlines has issued a statement Saturday saying an international search and rescue operation has "failed to find evidence of any wreckage" in trying to locate flight MH370, 24 hours after it went missing off Vietnam's coast carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew.
- countdown Daylight Time countdown: Spring ahead an hour on Sunday
- Here's a background of daylight time, and a countdown, as we get set to spring ahead one hour at 2 a.m. Sunday.