Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 3.
Periods of snow ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson fractures pelvis in snowmobile crash
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson fractured his pelvis during a snowmobile ride with area councillor George Darouze on Saturday in Osgoode.
- Recap Senators down Sharks, win 5th straight video
- Mike Hoffman scored a power-play goal to break a tie midway through the third period, and the Ottawa Senators rallied from a pair of deficits to post their fifth straight win, 4-2 over the reeling San Jose Sharks on Saturday night.
- Ottawa news quiz for week of Feb. 23 to March 1
- What is the name for the proposed development on the site of the former Domtar land? What is the slogan for the National Arts Centre's upcoming musical season? And what ice-structure was built this winter in Kemptville? Test your knowledge of the week that was.
- New Patrick Brown reports selling 40,410 Ontario PC memberships
- The self-described outsider in the race to become leader of Ontario's Progressive Conservatives claimed first place in all-important membership sales after Saturday's cut off deadline.
- Frozen water pipes a new challenge for many Ottawa residents video
- The City of Ottawa says the number of frozen pipes it's thawing this year is the highest in recent memory thanks to record-breaking, consistent cold temperatures.