Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat May 23, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Man points imitation firearm at woman's head, pulls trigger, police say
- A 25-year-old man has been charged after allegedly pointing an imitation revolver at the head of his former employee's mother and pulling the trigger on Friday night, police say.
- Audio Odawa powwow taking place in Nepean this weekend audio
- The annual powwow run by the Odawa Native Friendship Centre has always been a big celebration of aboriginal culture in Ottawa, but this year its organizers are trying to bring the gathering to an even broader audience.
- Rick Mercer catches on to Nepean High School student council DQ
- Canadian political satirist Rick Mercer seems intrigued by the disqualification of a high school student running for student council, who made comments during a speech that his school deemed "off script" and "not appropriate."
- Video Ontario's tallest tree is rooted in the Ottawa Valley video
- The tallest tree in Ontario now belongs to a town just west of Ottawa, which boasts the 47-metre tall eastern white pine.
- Ottawa buildings unprepared for active shooter, report finds video
- Most office buildings in Ottawa are not prepared for an active shooter, according to an internal Ottawa police report into the Oct. 22 shootings at the National War Memorial and Parliament Hill.