Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 16.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Live Phoenix payroll briefing today to focus on taxes video
- The department overseeing the Phoenix payroll system turns its attention today to how Canadian public servants who have been overpaid, underpaid or not paid at all should file their taxes. Federal officials will hold a briefing at 11 a.m. ET in Ottawa, and CBC News will carry it live.
- New Stray bullet flies through kitchen window, narrowly missing man
- A stray bullet flew through a kitchen window in Leeds and the Thousand Islands, Ont., on Monday afternoon, narrowly missing a man who was inside at the time, OPP say.
- 'There is life after drugs': A message for teens addicted to fentanyl video
- A Smiths Falls woman has decided to speak out about her addiction to fentanyl in the hope that teenagers learn from her example and avoid taking the drug. And she wants people with addictions to know they can too can beat them and move on.
- Theft of shoppers' PC Plus points prompts Loblaw warning
- An Ottawa man is allegedly one of the fraudsters behind a much larger scam that involves stealing shoppers PC Plus points they use to save money on groceries. Loblaw has alerted millions of members that the PC Plus system has been the target of fraud.
- Ottawa drug users being taught to treat each other's overdoses
- Ottawa Public Health is training drug users on how to treat deadly opioid overdoses with naloxone.