Set Lincoln as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 30 then west 20 near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Freezing rain to hit Ottawa and Gatineau Thursday morning
- Freezing rain on Thursday morning could make the early commute treacherous in Ottawa and across north and eastern Ontario and west Quebec.
- Canadian diplomat's ex-partner says son killed in Miami shooting had 'no trouble with the law' video
- Jean Wabafiyebazu was suspected of doing drugs at school, but the 17-year-old had "no trouble with the law" before he was shot and killed in Miami in an apparent drug deal gone wrong just weeks after moving to Florida from Ottawa for his mother's diplomatic posting, his father told CBC News.
- plan ahead What's open and closed on Easter weekend in Ottawa?
- Easter Weekend means families are gathering and holiday closures are coming into place on both Friday and Monday.
- Perley and Rideau centre partnership could free up hospital beds video
- A new partnership with the Perley and Rideau Veterans Health Centre could free up needed beds at the Ottawa Hospital's Civic and General campuses, says the hospital's chief of staff.
- Ottawa veterans centre rethinks role as funding shrinks
- The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre is now contemplating a future without veterans as the aging soldiers from World War II and the Korean conflict die — along with the federal government's funding to those veterans housed at the long-term care facility.