Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 12 except 8 near the Great Lakes. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 17 except 12 near the Great Lakes.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Frank Papalia was ‘the rock’ of Hamilton mafia family
- One of the last remaining figures from one of Ontario’s most infamous mafia dynasties, Papalia died on Tuesday at the age of 83.
- Want your skin to look 20 to 30 years younger? Try this
- This can reduce the effects of aging on the skin with just three months of treatment, making it appear 20-30 years younger, and won’t cost you a dime.
- Maple Leaf shutters Hamilton wiener production plant
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc. has closed its wiener production plant in Hamilton as part of a broader plan to move the operations to a bigger plant in the same city.
- Concerned residents question company about waste plant
- It might have happened on an evening before a long weekend, and in a different ward than the proposed project — but close to 100 neighbourhood residents still came out Thursday to voice their concerns over a new waste to energy plant in Hamilton.
- Hamilton escarpment terrain uncertain during spring thaw
- The city and Hamilton Conservation Authority continue to caution avid hikers venturing out onto hazardous and uncertain terrain this Easter weekend as the ground thaws from a long winter season.