Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Hamilton woman, 32, dies after she was hit by GO bus at Toronto terminal
- A 32-year-old Hamilton woman is dead after being struck by a GO bus at a terminal in downtown Toronto.
- Trans frontwoman Laura Jane Grace proving punk rock isn't a boys club video
- Against Me! frontwoman Laura Jane Grace is living proof that testosterone isn't a necessity to stand centre stage at a punk rock show.
- 3 people overdose in Hamilton this weekend, fentanyl suspected as cause video
- Hamilton paramedics rushed three people to hospital for “suspected” fentanyl overdoses this weekend.
- Black community honoured at John Holland Awards
- Musician Michael St. George, former Hamilton Mayor Bob Morrow, and a host of others were honoured Saturday night at the 21st annual Rev. John Holland Awards.
- Smooth start early Monday: DayStarter Commute
- The latest updates on the roads and rails for your morning commute in and out of Hamilton.