Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming clear in the evening. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Homeless World Cup: Canada qualifier in Hamilton during Pan Am
- Hamilton will play host to the Canadian qualifying tournament for the Homeless World Cup, played in Amsterdam this September.
- Movie filmed in Hamilton looks for funny in mom's work-life balance
- A pair of filmmakers is close to finishing a feature-length comedy, "The Bad Mother," that they hope plays on the comical side of the balancing act a family faces as both parents pursue their careers and raising kids.
- Fire causes $300,000 in damage to Stoney Creek home, cars
- A fire extensively damaged a two-storey brick house on a cul-de-sac in Stoney Creek Saturday night.
- Man taken to hospital in critical condition after stabbing
- A 31-year-old man was taken to hospital around 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning after he was stabbed at a residence near Barton St. E. and Emerald St. N., police say.
- Man seriously injured in stabbing early Sunday
- A man was taken to hospital with serious stabbing-related injuries early Sunday morning.