Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 14.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Steelworker union slams U.S. Steel filing as 'bankruptcy fraud'
- Steelworker union Local 1005 called the recent court filings by U.S. Steel “bankruptcy fraud” and a path to abandoning Hamilton altogether, not only ditching the liability of its pensioners, but the cleanup costs of leaving the city, too.
- 14 cases of Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Hamilton
- Hamilton has had at least 14 cases of Enterovirus D68, the respiratory illness that has sickened hundreds of children across Canada and the U.S., McMaster’s Children’s Hospital said Thursday.
- Updated Clark willing to put LRT to a referendum
- Hamilton’s three mayoral candidates differentiated themselves on Thursday when one said he’d support a referendum on light rail transit (LRT), while the other two said there’s no need.
- Video BMX rider from Jackson Square brawl facing multiple arrests in Toronto for assault
- One of the men arrested on assault charges after a now-famous brawl with Jackson Square security guards earlier this month has been arrested three times on similar charges in Toronto this year alone, police say.
- Hamilton ‘struggling’ to attract newcomers: report
- City scores high in terms of health, but sees overall ranking drop in Conference Board of Canada report on the attractiveness of the city to migrants