Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 20, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
NNE 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 20, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Oct 20, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
Rain. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Mayor says Terry Whitehead LRT letter to premier is 'disrespectful'
- The Hamilton Mountain councillor sent a letter on his own to Ontario's transportation minister this week with questions about LRT. Other councillors didn't know about it.
- Steel City Jazz Fest embracing its niche
- Steel City Jazz Fest isn't aspiring to the massive undertakings of Hamilton's biggest summer festivals — but it's providing a gateway to Hamilton's jazz scene.
- City testing contents of barrels at site of 249 Hess St. spill
- The city of Hamilton is testing the contents of barrels at a privately owned, fenced-off site on Hess Street North.
- City moving too slow on safer injection sites while people die, expert says video
- A leading authority on safer injection sites in Canada says Hamilton is dragging its heels on the implementation of a proven system that saves lives.
- Police end ground search for missing Jacob Eyford but keep investigation open
- Hamilton police ask anyone who's seen missing 20-year-old Jacob Eyford to call them or submit a tip to Crime Stoppers.