Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Disgust and disbelief over garbage plant zoning approval
- Councillors Matthew Green and Chad Collins blasted a garbage plant proposed for the waterfront that received zoning approval from the city Tuesday, while community opponents were in a state of "disbelief."
- New Tivoli 22-storey condo tower approved unanimously
- City council unanimously approved the proposal for a 22-storey condo tower on the site of the Tivoli Theatre on James Street North on Tuesday -- but there are conditions.
- City can't use zoning to block port lands gasification plant
- The company proposing the energy-from-waste plant for Pier 15 will be getting a zoning verification from the city that confirms it meets all city zoning rules.
- George Rust-D’Eye named city's new lobbyist registrar and integrity commissioner
- A municipal law expert once retained by Rob Ford when he was the beleaguered mayor of Toronto is Hamilton’s new integrity commissioner and lobbyist registrar.
- C. difficile infections could be treated with fecal transplants beyond clinical trials
- Health Canada has signalled it is willing to loosen the rules on the use of fecal transplants to treat persistent C. difficile infections.