Set Vineland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 25 this morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Snow beginning late in the afternoon then changing to 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton Police: You have the right to 'walk away'
- Hamilton Police have added new wording to public education materials that make citizens' rights clearer in interactions with officers when they're not under investigation.
- Pan Am Games: Hamilton has "surplus" of volunteers
- Hamilton has amassed 3,074 volunteers for the Pan Am Games. It's more than double thank what they were seeking. Now the trouble is finding work for all the free hands.
- Court hears assessment of school kidnapping suspect's mental state
- New details emerged in a hearing in a Hamilton court Thursday as a judge prepares to decide if a man accused of kidnapping a child from Earl Kitchener Elementary School is criminally responsible for his actions.
- New coloured ramps make Hamilton storefronts more accessible
- Around Hamilton, there will be 12 fewer doorsteps with inaccessible entrances, thanks to a ramp-building project at the Hamilton Tool Library. Provincial legislation requires buildings to be accessible by 2025.
- 61-year-old man spat at younger woman in road rage, police say
- A victim of road rage snapped a cell phone photo of a man who tried to fight her for a road rage incident. Police caught the man using a photo of the accused.