Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Margrit Wilson's family continues search for missing woman
- The family of a woman who suffers from severe delusions is still looking for the senior after she walked away from an Edmonton facility over a week ago.
- Liberals set sights on Official Opposition, despite having fewer candidates
- Dr. David Swann has been knocking on doors in his riding of Mountain View, in an effort secure his position as MLA for the fourth time come May 5th.
- Citadel Theatre bracing for LRT construction
- The shows will go on, but the Citadel Theatre says the upheaval of 102nd Avenue to make way for the construction of the Valley Line LRT will send business stage left, threatening precious revenue for the downtown theatre.
- Shaw dials back on bundling home phone with its other services
- Canada's telecom companies love to bundle, but that strategy is not longer working very well — especially when it comes to the lowly landline that is mocked by millennials, loved by their parents and questioned by everyone in between.
- Alberta election 2015: PCs, NDP only parties with official full slate of candidates
- For the first time in recent history the Alberta Liberals have failed to nominate more than 80 candidates in a provincial election.