Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 27 this morning.
Becoming cloudy this evening with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and overnight. Low minus 17.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Ottawa to reimburse drywall tariffs for Fort McMurray fire victims rebuilding video
- Families forced to rebuild their homes after wildfires devastated Fort McMurray, Alta. last spring will be compensated for having to pay duties on drywall coming into Canada from the United States
- Updated St. Paul 'civil emergency' called off
- Police are asking the public to stay away from an area in northeastern Alberta due to an incident on the highway.
- Go Public 'You can lose everything': Tenant's medical marijuana grow-op costs landlord insurance video
- Longtime landlord Darryl Spencer was left scrambling for insurance after discovering a tenant was growing dozens of medical marijuana plants inside and outside his rental house.
- U of A waives application fees for 132 students affected by Trump travel ban
- The University of Alberta has waived application fees for 132 students from countries singled out in a now-suspended U.S. travel ban as it turns to virtual technology to assist those still hesitant to attend conferences south of the border.
- Live Blog RECAP Oscars 2017: Hollywood twist ending as Moonlight wins after La La Land mixup
- Stunning error: Moonlight takes home best picture just moments after Faye Dunaway somehow accidentally announced that La La Land won.