Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 10:08 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Councillors dumbfounded by Metro LRT report outlining major deficiencies
- City councillors said Monday they haven't seen or read a two-year-old report that shows serious problems with the Metro LRT line to NAIT.
- New Ottawa man wins $12.5M Lotto Max with Edmonton ticket
- Eddy Mushibuka would have been happy to have won $12,500 in the June 5 Lotto Max draw, but the final total had several extra zeroes tacked on at the end.
- Notley-Iveson-Nenshi T-shirts raise trademark infringement concerns
- Mayor Don Iveson sat down in the Edmonton AM studio Monday morning to take Edmontonians' questions, but there was one topic he wasn't able to talk about too much: those Notley-Iveson-Nenshi T-shirts.
- Don Iveson takes on vegan meals, NIN and Fort Edmonton on phone-in video
- Mayor Don Iveson sat down in the Edmonton AM studio Monday morning to discuss the future meatiness of council meetings, upgrading Fort Edmonton and those infamous NIN T-shirts.
- 700 Saskatchewan wildfire evacuees find relief, welcome in Cold Lake
- Almost 700 people from the La Ronge area in northern Saskatchewan are in Cold Lake this morning, some of the more than 13,000 forced from their homes in the face of encroaching wildfires.