Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 20.
Cloudy. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Royal Alex Ebola scare response troubling, Edmonton woman says
- An Edmonton woman says she is deeply concerned with how the Royal Alexandra Hospital dealt with what was originally suspected to be an Ebola case. She says others waiting in the ER were put in close contact with the patient and were told to go home before the contagious disease was ruled out.
- Audio Bonnyville keeps 7 p.m. Halloween curfew in place
- Bonnyville's town council has decided to continue with its current Halloween curfew, which keeps young trick-and-treaters off the streets after 7 p.m. unless with an adult. Parents have said the current curfew starts far too early.
- Brad Cooper pleads guilty to second-degree murder of wife
- Albertan Brad Cooper pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of his wife, Edmonton-born Nancy Cooper, in a North Carolina courtroom Monday morning.
- 103rd street closure paves way for sale to Katz Group
- The portion of 103rd street in front of the downtown Greyhound station could soon be in private hands, after a city council vote approving the closure of the street with the intention of selling it to the Katz Group.
- Keystone XL pipeline town hall held at CBC Calgary
- CBC Calgary has joined forces with United States public broadcaster America Abroad for a special discussion about pipelines and energy security.