Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
ENE 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri May 24, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 7.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- new Washington bridge collapse caused by Alberta trucker, police say audio
- Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.
- updated Abandoned building gutted by fire in downtown Edmonton
- An abandoned building gutted by an overnight fire in downtown Edmonton was demolished this morning so firefighters could completely extinguish smoldering embers.
- Alberta's Wildrose Party fined $90K for robocalls
- The Wildrose Party has been fined $90,000 by the Canadian Radio-television Telecommunications Commission for violating automated phone call regulations.
- City manager asks council to add $30M to pothole budget
- Transportation manager Bob Boutilier says more money is needed to do roadway maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Edmonton couple funds glimmer of hope on High Level Bridge video
- As CBC's Kim Trynacity reports, the campaign to light up Edmonton's High Level Bridge has just gained one pair of very passionate supporters.