Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A few flurries ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this morning and this afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Wind becoming east 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Flurries beginning late this evening then changing to rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
Rain showers or flurries changing to flurries near noon and ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High plus 4.
|Flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Go Public McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery' video
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- Call to missing kids hotline raises hope for Edmonton mother
- Lucas Degerness was 14 when he was last seen in Prince George seven years ago. Two weeks ago, a help line for Missingkids.ca was contacted by someone claiming to be him.
- Timeline Calgary stabbings: What we know happened
- Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happened.
- Unions to fight pension changes for government workers
- Union leaders are planning to fight proposed changes to public sector pensions introduced by the Alberta government on Wednesday
- Mosquito control program getting jump on summer pests
- City crews will begin spraying for mosquito larvae in standing water by helicopter in and around the city this week weather permitting.