Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:07 PM MDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:07 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late this evening and after midnight with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy late in the evening with 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Coliseum debate should have happened years ago, says nearby residents
- The Rexall Place sign has been taken down, the Oilers are gone and even the Wayne Gretzky statue has left the building -- leaving north Edmonton community members wondering why Northlands and the city are only creating a plan for the site now.
- Alberta government welcomes fentanyl ingredient restrictions video
- To combat fentanyl, which killed 153 Albertans in the first half of 2016, the federal government plans to make it harder to get the chemicals used to make the deadly opiate into the country.
- Calgary under haze from U.S. wildfires
- If things seem a little hazy right now in Calgary and southern Alberta, it’s not your imagination.
- 'Difficult' Edmonton woodpile fire now contained video
- A woodpile fire at the Edmonton Waste Management Centre is now prompted an air quality advisory in Edmonton Wednesday.
- Hawrelak Park lake safe for ITU World Triathlon swimmers, AHS says
- Hawrelak Park Lake is algae free and the ITU World Triathlon race is a go. And organizers are hoping people pack the park to take in the various events over the weekend.