Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 3:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 5.
Clearing early in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 'Everything we predicted it would be': Former mayor Mandel lauds Edmonton's Ice District video
- In the four months since it opened, Edmonton's Ice District has lived up to expectations, says former mayor Stephen Mandel. But the deal for it didn’t come easy, he says.
- Edmonton prepares for possible impact of legalized marijuana
- The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is already working on a policy to deal with the impact that legalized marijuana could have in the workplace.
- RCMP investigate damage to pipeline in northwest Alberta
- Police say they are investigating significant damage to an oilfield pipeline in the Hythe area in northwest Alberta.
- Video Embrace winter without your mitts: Warmer Edmonton weather perfect for outdoor fun video
- Edmontonians can look forward to a couple of warm days to indulge in their favourite winter passions.
- Territories agree to health funding deal with federal government
- Nunavut, Yukon and the Northwest Territories have signed bilateral deals with the federal government on health-care transfers.