Drayton Valley, AB
Set Drayton Valley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 9:00 AM MST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 8:33 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 6:33 AM MST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 6:33 AM MST
Cloudy. A few rain showers or freezing rain beginning late this afternoon. Fog patches with near zero visibility at times this morning. High plus 2.
A few rain showers or freezing rain changing to flurries this evening and ending after midnight then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Latest videos show 'rough' treatment at Kipnes care home, daughter says video
- A hidden camera inside a long-term care room at the Kipnes Centre for Veterans has captured more disturbing footage.
- New housing standards for people with disabilities will do 'horrendous' damage, advocate warns
- Provincial housing safety standards will hurt the people with disabilities they're supposed to protect, says an Edmonton non-profit group.
- Finances of Lutheran Church district now overseen by monitor
- The move buys the district time, allowing the church to restructure its investment funds without filing for bankruptcy or being sued.
- Const. David Wynn honoured by thousands at funeral video
- Thousands of people packed into a hockey arena in Alberta on Monday to say goodbye to Const. David Wynn, a Mountie killed in the line of duty.
- Raj Sherman, Doug Griffiths among MLAs leaving politics
- Four MLAs, including Liberal leader Raj Sherman, announced Monday that they were resigning or not running in the next provincial election.