Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 26 except 20 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24 except 19 along parts of the coast.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Inside the $22M facelift for the Colonial Building
- There's a good story behind the spectacular ceiling frescoes now brought back to full glory as part of a $22-million restoration of Newfoundland's former legislature.
- Fatal crash kills 1 near Port Rexton
- Bonavista RCMP is investigating a fatal vehicle collision that happened just outside Port Rexton early Sunday morning.
- New One Last Schooner: The boatbuilding genius of Henry Vokey video
- Henry Vokey of Trinity is credited with having built one thousand ships that ply the waters around Newfoundland and Labrador.
- New Robin Hutton nails national anthems at baseball game
- St. John's-born singer Robin Hutton has been making the stages of the Stratford Festival her home over the last few years, but last week, she took centre stage at a different venue: the Rogers Centre in downtown Toronto.
- Enchanted tourists turning N.L. into wedding destination
- It's been an exceptional year for whale and iceberg sightings across Newfoundland and Labrador, and one tour operator says these kinds of conditions are turning the province into something of a wedding destination.