Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with a few showers. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 3 except minus 1 inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Marshall asks Senate committee to review her pay
- Conservative Senator Elizabeth Marshall says she has asked the Senate Rules Committee to look at whether some of the additional pay she receives for additional work is appropriate.
- new Court date set for nurse involved in privacy breach
- A former Eastern Health employee has pleaded not guilty to unlawfully obtaining health information.
- Labrador school a 'toxic' place to work, says report
- An internal workplace assessment of Queen of Peace Middle School in Happy Valley-Goose Bay says that the school has a hostile work environment.
- A0A not OK for Shea Heights residents
- A long-standing postal code that gives Shea Heights a rural designation is causing frustration for residents of the St. John's neighbourhood.
- new Aircraft restoration group in St. Anthony for parts swap video
- Aviation enthusiasts from Alberta travelled to Newfoundland's west coast to swap aircraft parts earlier this month, and are on their way back home to restore an old bomber plane with the engines they acquired.