Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 6 except plus 2 in low lying inland areas.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Fatal hotel shooting called a 'shocking tragedy,' hunt still on for suspect video
- As police continue their search for the suspect in an armed robbery turned fatal shooting that happened over the weekend, the mayor of St. John's says the city is still reeling.
- New Math program failing students, Liberals say while promising change video
- With numerous warnings about problems with the math curriculum in Newfoundland and Labrador, Liberal education critic and MHA Dale Kirby says a complete overhaul is warranted.
- Updated Reg Bowers, Peter Penashue's ex-agent, pleads guilty to election charges
- Reg Bowers, the former campaign manager for Peter Penashue, has pleaded guilty to charges under the Canada Elections Act.
- New Medical waste strewn on downtown St. John's street
- Pill bottles, pill packages and biohazardous waste were found scattered on a street in downtown St. John's Monday.
- 'I lived in fear': One Newfoundland woman's story of escaping domestic violence
- For nearly 20 years, Becky thought she would never get out of her violent home. This is the story of how she did.