Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 2:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 early this evening except gusting to 50 along parts of the coast. Low plus 3.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 20 km/h except gusting to 50 along parts of the coast early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 8.
Showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- McIvers chase the ace won, $725K jackpot goes to Flat Bay man
- Josh Nash of Flat Bay drew the winning ace at the McIvers chase the ace event Sunday evening, instantly winning $725,913.
- Son of music legend Merle Haggard talks the state of country ahead of Newfoundland shows video
- The oldest son of late country music legend Merle Haggard says getting the chance to play his father's songs in front of Newfoundlanders is special because he knows how much country music runs through their veins.
- 'I was wrong': Negativity abounds following Margaret Wente's apology to N.L.
- More than a decade after hostile remarks about Newfoundland and Labrador, Margaret Wente's apology did not fall on deaf ears this weekend.
- MUN psychiatry chair talks suicide prevention with St. John's Morning Show
- Kim St. John, head of psychiatry at Memorial University, sat down with Anthony Germain on the St. John's Morning Show on Thursday to discuss the reality of treating mental illness.
- Carbonear woman's barber shop business booming
- When Hogan's Barbershop opened in July of 2014, owner Michelle Hogan says that she expected business would be good- but today, she says she had no idea that it would be this good.