Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4 except minus 1 in coastal seabreezes. UV index 5 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening then southwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 3.
Periods of light snow ending early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 20 in the evening. High plus 4.
|Periods of light snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Holy Family students to be bused from Paradise to St. John's
- Hundreds of students who were expecting to go to school in Paradise this fall will now be bused to the former School for the Deaf in St. John's.
- New Eli Cross pays tribute to late son, thanks MHAs for support
- Bonavista North MHA Eli Cross took a moment to honour his recently deceased son, Jeremy, during Monday's sitting at the House of Assembly.
- American climber says scaling Gros Morne's 'apocalypse now' a highlight
- An American man who just spent three weeks ice climbing in Gros Morne described it as the experience of a lifetime.
- DarkNL shook public confidence, says consumer advocate
- Newfoundland and Labrador's consumer advocate wants Nalcor Energy to improve the way it communicates with the public about power outages.
- Runway closure at St. John's airport will be worth the wait, says Keith Collins
- St. John's International Airport is shutting down its primary runway for five months to finish up the final phase in a three-year, $37-million project to improve the airport's landing system.