Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14 with temperature falling to 10 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4 except 8 in onshore winds.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Stephen Harper's Labrador-less tweet goes AWOL
- A bit of a blunder on Twitter prompted Prime Minister Stephen Harper to delete a tweet he sent about Newfoundland and Labrador's Premier-designate Paul Davis.
- Cancer biopsy cancelled at last minute because of bed shortage video
- A woman in Grand Falls-Windsor is furious after her biopsy was cancelled just as she was about to be put under.
- New Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.
- New 'Shirtless suspect' in trouble again in Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Only hours after being released, a man who was arrested earlier this week for attempted break-ins and flight from police was at it again, but this time he was wearing a shirt.
- New 'High potential near miss' at Hibernia GBS last weekend
- The Hibernia Management and Development Company continues to investigate what it calls a "high potential near miss" that occurred on the Hibernia Platform last Sunday.