Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 8:30 PM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast late this evening and overnight. Low minus 9 except minus 13 inland.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow at times heavy beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 in the evening then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Snow at times heavy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Breaking Exit Realty on the Rock agents will get paid outstanding commissions
- After a week of uncertainty, PricewaterhouseCoopers has confirmed that former Exit Realty on the Rock agents will get paid their outstanding commissions.
- Anne Squires told agents merger pending, but no other changes, in email hours before licence suspension
- Exit Realty on the Rock owner Anne Squires sent an email to agents suggesting a merger with another franchise was pending, hours before government announced it was pulling the firm's licence.
- New The power of song: How Stella's Circle is bringing people together video
- A St. John's organization that helps transform the lives of struggling adults is bringing people together with music.
- Updated Ryan Snoddon: How Saturday's storm is going to roll out
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says the weekend's snow storm is expected to begin on Saturday afternoon.
- Tuberculosis case confirmed in St. Anthony
- Labrador-Grenfell Health says after a patient died with the disease this week, but that the risk to the public is low.