Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast this afternoon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Flurries||Sunny||Rain showers or flurries|
9° | -9°
48° | 16°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Cabbie beaten in St. John's, forefinger and thumb bitten
- A part-time taxi driver who is a foreign student from Pakistan attending university in St. John's was viciously attacked after picking up a passenger, and is now in Halifax undergoing treatment.
- New John Furlong, CBC host and producer, dead at 63
- John Furlong, a CBC journalist who covered every facet of Newfoundland and Labrador, has died after a short battle with cancer. He was 63.
- New Haven to psychiatric patients in C.B.S. may close
- An owner of a community care home in Conception Bay South says she may have to close her doors next month, displacing 11 people with mental illness.
- Butter-throwing prison rioter gets 8 months
- A fourth man has been sentenced for his role in the riot at Her Majesty's Penitentiary in St. John's last August.
- Labrador boarding house closure leaves 31 homeless
- A boarding house in Happy Valley-Goose Bay abruptly closed down Tuesday, leaving more than 30 people homeless.