Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:30 AM NST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:30 AM NST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow or freezing rain beginning this morning then changing to rain near noon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 4.
Rain ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.
- New Fire-gutted home too hot for investigation
- A house in the Goulds neighbourhood of St. John's was extensively damaged on Thursday night.
- New Final stolen firearm found at bottom of pond
- The fourth and final gun that was stolen when someone broke into a parked vehicle has been recovered, and like the others it was at the bottom of a pond in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's.
- WAM Picks Santa, storytelling, salsa and toys
- WAM host Angela Antle give you their picks on happenings this weekend and into next week.
- Injured bear cub found in Labrador West
- At this time of year most black bears are supposed to be hibernating, but a man in Labrador West found a badly injured bear cub alone in the woods on one of the coldest days yet this year.