Terra Nova (National Park), NL
Set Terra Nova (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 8:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri May 24, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 this morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. High 20.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy||Showers|
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new N.L's two oral surgeons give resignation notices
- The only two oral surgeons in Newfoundland and Labrador are withdrawing from MCP and resigning.
- new No new reports of drifting ghost ship Lyubov Orlova
- Four months after an empty Russian cruise ship snapped a tow line and drifted into the North Atlantic off Newfoundland her trail has gone cold.
- new Longtime feminist, activist dead at 87
- Longtime feminist, author, social rights and political activist Dorothy Inglis died Wednesday in Vancouver.
- analysis Rezori | Why we need a spring lottery
- Spring does not arrive quickly in Newfoundland and Labrador, so let's make up for things with a new ritual to suit the season, writes Azzo Rezori in a debut column.
- Mount Cashel abuse survivors win financial settlement
- Men who were abused by Christian Brothers at the Mount Cashel Orphanage and several schools in St. John's have reached a settlement with the Roman Catholic organization.