Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New My Guitar: Pamela Morgan and a 'sunburst' through her life audio
- Newfoundland and Labrador singer-songwriter Pamela Morgan purchased her Martin D-35 about a year before she became the lead singer of the iconic folk-rock band Figgy Duff.
- New Gone Again | Winnie Thornhill: 'There was no such thing as Alberta' video
- Newfoundlanders and Labradorians have always worked away. Now it's mainly Alberta, but in the past men would go to the Grand Banks or to Labrador to earn money in the fishery.
- New Prof and mother nature bring whale skeleton to students audio
- The skeleton of one of the many dead whales that washed across Newfoundland's shores this year will be used to help current and future students at Memorial University.
- Waterbomber pilots likely won't be disciplined for crash
- The crew of a waterbomber that crashed in a Labrador lake last summer likely won't be disciplined, says the province's transportation minister.
- Rev. John Dinn, wife avoid jail time for fraud against church
- An Anglican minister and his wife were sentenced in court on Friday for defrauding their former parish in Conception Bay South.