Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
ENE 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8 except plus 4 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 18 except 14 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 16°
64° | 61°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Steve Kent commits to office for LGBT issues
- One of the three men in the running to become the next premier of Newfoundland and Labrador has committed to creating a specific office for gay and transgender rights.
- Arrest warrant issued for missing man Joshua Whalen
- An arrest warrant has been issued for a man who has been missing from St. John's for more than two weeks.
- Updated The Navigators plead for return of stolen instruments video
- A local band is asking for help in locating instruments stolen from the back of their tour van on Saturday.
- No impaired drivers caught at Pitts police checkpoint
- A police checkpoint on a busy highway in the St. John's area on Sunday night produced a good result for those concerned about drunk driving.
- Thief escapes after Hamilton Avenue robbery
- A knife was used during an armed robbery at a convenience store near downtown St. John's on Sunday.