Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 4:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except calm inland overnight. Low plus 3 except 8 along the coast.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low plus 2 except 7 along the coast.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Muskrat Falls protest assembles as Nalcor prepares to flood part of reservoir
- Protesters in Happy Valley-Goose Bay are continuing to fight the Muskrat Falls project, despite Nalcor's plan to start initial flooding as early as Oct. 15.
- Two sent to hospital in fiery head-on collision on Pouch Cove Highway
- Two people were taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries Friday night when a small car and an SUV collided on the Pouch Cove Highway at Red Head Road.
- N.L. Liberals out of the red after fundraising dinner
- Thursday night's Liberal fundraiser helped the party pay off its election debt.
- Inuktitut 101: Learn some of the language from annual Inuit Conference
- The 2016 Inuit Studies Conference is happening next weekend on Memorial University's campus, and throughout St. John's.
- Dress code guide tells female air cadets not to reveal 'developing bits'
- A mother of a 13-year-old girl in St. John's says she's shocked by a handbook for air cadets' parents that unnecessarily sexualizes teenage girls.