Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness then snow at times heavy beginning this evening and ending before morning. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Blowing snow overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 late this evening then northwest 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Blowing snow in the morning. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Man stabbed in head at Avalon Mall, witness says
- A man in his early 20s was taken to hospital for treatment after a witness says he was stabbed in the head outside of Winners at the Avalon Mall in St. John's Wednesday afternoon.
- Updated Coast guard vessel Ann Harvey hits sea bottom; 2 taken off the ship
- Two cadets have been taken from the stranded Canadian Coast Guard vessel Ann Harvey, which struck bottom near Burgeo with crew members onboard.
- New These are uncertain times for temporary foreign workers
- These are uncertain times for the hundreds of temporary foreign workers in Newfoundland and Labrador, but in at least one case, there was good news this week.
- 'Absolutely not': HMP officer denies wrongdoing against Nelson Hart video
- A correctional officer at Her Majesty's Penitentiary in St. John's said he and other officers followed the rules when they stormed Nelson Hart's cell and took him down to the ground during a disturbance inside the jail two summers ago.
- New Collectors: Why Barbie, Elvis and fake money matter video
- We've tracked down five super collectors. Watch these webisodes and find out what these people collect and why their collections are so important to them.