Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 9.
Snow ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
|Snow||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- N.L. Scouts leaders resign, protest group head suspension
- Several long-time leaders of a local Scouts Canada branch in St. John's have resigned their posts, following the suspension of their group commissioner by the organization.
- New Portugal Cove farmer hopes to grow medical marijuana
- A farmer in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's wants to start growing medicinal marijuana on his property.
- Cougar 491 recommendations: ‘Still a long ways left to go’
- It's been five years since the ill-fated flight of Cougar 491, and while some safety measures have been implemented for offshore oil workers, other recommendations have yet to be enacted.
- Heritage claim fails to persuade council on demolition video
- St. John's city council has cleared the way for the Salvation Army to demolish its downtown buildings and erect a new building to serve some of the city's neediest residents.
- DFO extends cod fishing season 'indefinitely' on south coast
- In a surprising move to many in the province's fishing industry, Fisheries and Oceans has extended the cod fishing season indefinitely for one area.