Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Ice pellets or snow
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Snow changing to ice pellets at times mixed with freezing rain this morning then to rain at times heavy this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing this afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 60 this morning then becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 6.
Periods of rain or drizzle changing to periods of snow overnight. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Chris O'Neill-Yates: A sick, depraved prank was played on me, and I'm angry
- A disgusting and filthy fad is making the rounds in North America, and CBC reporter Chris O'Neill-Yates found herself a target for simply doing her job.
- New Tariff could add $25M to Fogo, Bell Island ferry costs
- Newfoundland and Labrador taxpayers will be on the hook for more than $25 million in additional payments over and above the announced $100-million cost of two new ferries, unless the province can convince the feds to waive the duty.
- New Winter storm closes schools in central and western Newfoundland
- As much as 25 cm of snow is expected throughout the day on Thursday in western and central regions of the province, as well as the Northern Peninsula.
- New Serial fraud artist James Dwyer pleads guilty again
- A man with a long, long history of ripping people off has pleaded guilty to a new series of frauds, and is looking at a return visit to jail.
- New Gas drops by 1.5 cents per litre
- The Public Utilities Board is requiring that retailers decrease their gas prices by at least 1.5 cents per litre. In some pricing zones, the change may be more than that, owing to rounding for taxes.