Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast late this morning and this afternoon. High 18 except 14 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low 14.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25 except 21 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Gander to add chloramines to water as part of pilot project
- Starting in early August, the Town of Gander will begin adding trace amounts of ammonia to chlorine, which will form chloramines, secondary disinfectants in potable water.
- More outlaw bikers stopped and charged
- RCMP and Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officers have laid more charges against bikers who police say dabble in criminal activity.
- Rodney Parsons, charged for luring, signalled red flags at border
- A St. John's man arrested this week on luring charges raised red flags with border agents when returning from a trip to the Netherlands in 2014.
- Early federal election campaign might drain resources, wane voter interest
- An early election campaign could have unknown consequences for both politicians and voters, one political science professor says.
- Reducing Placentia's post office hours 'unacceptable', mayor says
- The mayor of Placentia is calling on Canada Post to give up on plans to reduce the hours of operation in the town's post offices.