Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 3:30 PM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 23. Humidex 29.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Child death under investigation by Labrador-Grenfell Health
- The health authority says the child most likely died from meningoccocal disease, and it is trying to track down who else may have been exposed to it.
- Updated Vote to close Whitbourne Elementary quashed by judge
- After taking the issue all the way to court, parents of Whitbourne Elementary students have won their case against the Newfoundland and Labrador English School District to keep the school open.
- New Eminent anthropologist Jean Briggs, Inuit language expert, dead at 87
- World-renowned anthropologist, environmentalist and retired Memorial University professor Jean Briggs has died in St. John's.
- Video Shark attack interrupts Newfoundland cod fishing trip video
- Alex Petrie of Kamloops, B.C. yelled out "I think I got a big one," before realizing just how big a fish he was dealing with.
- Jose Bautista sends birthday greeting to Nevaeh Denine, N.L. girl battling cancer
- While at a celebrity golf tournament this weekend, a Mount Pearl, Newfoundland man managed to get one of the biggest names in baseball to send a positive message to a young girl back home who is fighting cancer.