Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 11:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
WSW 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 13.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog along parts of the coast. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- updated Arrests made in Torbay bank robbery
- Police have arrested a man and a woman in connection with a bank robbery in Torbay Friday afternoon.
- Second person charged in church fraud
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has charged a second person with defrauding an Anglican church in Conception Bay South.
- Crab protest over at La Scie fish plant
- The mayor's office says an injunction was served, and the crab has been trucked out to New Harbour.
- Mount Cashel abuse settlement sets stage for more suits
- Lawyers for victims of abuse at the notorious Mount Cashel Orphanage in St. John's say Thursday's settlement with the Christian Brothers doesn't end long-running legal battles.
- N.L. government calls tender for Adult Basic Education
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government has called a tender to find private colleges to offer Adult Basic Education.