Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:30 AM NST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:30 AM NST
Periods of snow ending early this morning then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of ice pellets or freezing drizzle beginning this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 4 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High 6.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Hard, hard times again — sort of: Why a lot of N.L.'s fiscal problems are self-inflicted
- Newfoundland and Labrador is shedding jobs as it deals with an unprecedented debt and a sluggish economy. But it's a crisis the government should have seen coming.
- New What are you at? Building airplanes in the shed
- Theo Weber, cellist with the Newfoundland Symphony Orchestra, risks his fingers in the workshop by building airplanes, but he says the real risks come at takeoff time.
- Not guilty verdict in RNC officer Doug Snelgrove sexual assault trial
- The jury deciding the fate of RNC officer Carl Douglas Snelgrove has reached a verdict of not guilty.
- Live Blog Read through your weekend with the CBC N.L. Live Blog
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Photos Wild winter weather! Audience photos of Newfoundland and Labrador, week of Feb. 20