Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Freezing rain or rain
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 8:08 PM NDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 8:08 PM NDT
Freezing rain changing to rain near midnight then to drizzle before morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 overnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming east 20 near noon. High 6.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 4.
|Showers or drizzle||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Job attrition means fewer opportunities for young people: Earle McCurdy
- New Democratic Leader Earle McCurdy says cutting the size of the public sector means a loss of employment opportunities for new graduates and the province's young people.
- Corner Brook 'mini-powwow' promotes Qalipu Mi'kmaq culture video
- Grade 5 students from four schools in Corner Brook got to take part in a celebration of aboriginal culture on Monday.
- Car hits Ultramar building, 3 vehicles in chain reaction crash video
- A vehicle headed east on Kenmount Road in St. John's struck three vehicles and a building in a chain reaction crash Monday morning.
- Grand Falls-Windsor seeking ideas for former papermill site
- Grand Falls-Windsor wants to know what ideas the public has for prime riverfront real estate in the town.
- Video Nuisance cats - St. John's is going on the offensive video
- The City of St. John's is going on the offensive against nuisance cats. If your cat's been roaming the neighbourhood it could end up being taken to Humane Services in a cage