Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 3:30 PM NST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 2:36 PM NST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 2:36 PM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 11 except minus 7 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Voters casting ballots in Newfoundland and Labrador election
- Voters across the province headed to the polls on Monday morning to vote in Newfoundland and Labrador’s provincial election.
- New Flat Bay arson: Suspect taken into custody
- 41-year-old Brian Joseph Young has been arrested in connection with one of the five suspicious fires that have struck Flat Bay since September.
- Nain RCMP investigate sudden death of 7-year-old girl
- Police are investigating the death of a seven-year-old child at a residence in Nain. Foul play is not suspected.
- Ferry heading to Little Bay Islands runs aground
- A ferry travelling from Pilley’s Island to Little Bay Islands ran into some trouble on Sunday, after encountering difficulties and running aground.
- Man arrested following Avondale aggravated assault
- Holyrood RCMP say the 22-year-old accused and the victim are known to each other.