Set Clarenville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7 except minus 12 in low lying inland areas.
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Ford Mustang 00001 bought in St. John's 50 years ago
- One of the most iconic American cars is celebrating a milestone birthday, but the very first model off the assembly line was actually sold in St. John's.
- Washout closes section of Northern Peninsula highway
- Motorists travelling on Newfoundland's Northern Peninsula were getting nowhere fast Thursday after a washout closed a section of the highway.
- Bill Barry withdraws from Tory leadership race
- Corner Brook businessman Bill Barry has taken his name out of the running for Newfoundland and Labrador's PC leadership, virtually ensuring Frank Coleman will become the province's next premier.
- Crews step up Deer Park search for missing fisherman
- Three ground search and rescue teams, including a helicopter and two hovercraft, are searching for an overdue fisherman who has been missing from the Deer Park area off the Salmonier Line.
- Easter weekend snowfall looms for most of Newfoundland
- Special weather statements have been issued for much of Newfoundland over the Easter weekend as a low pressure system is expected to bring a spring snowfall to the island.