Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 25.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis Beyond the hippie stereotype: A closer look at the opposition to Trans Mountain video
- The roots of the opposition to Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline expansion run deep.
- Man dead after being hit by truck in Surrey B.C.
- RCMP say the driver of the vehicle remained at the scene, but officers are seeking witnesses to the collision which happened around 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016 in the 9300 block of 140th Street.
- Let it snow! Arctic front heading for B.C.'s South Coast
- It's time to trade in your umbrella for a parka: Environment Canada is forecasting snow for British Columbia's South Coast beginning overnight Sunday.
- Photos Syrian refugees give back to Vancouver community through food
- A group of Syrian women hosted a dinner at the Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House on Saturday to say thanks for the help they have received in settling in their new country.
- MP of riding seen as 'ground zero' for Kinder Morgan pipeline faces balancing act
- First-time MP Terry Beech says he has yet to decide what his position will be on his government's decision to give the go-ahead to the Kinder Morgan pipeline expansion.