Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 4°
77° | 39°
29° | 2°
84° | 36°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
22° | 3°
72° | 37°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Serena Vermeersch, 17, killed in apparent random attack: IHIT
- A 17-year-old Surrey girl, initially reported missing by her mother on Tuesday morning when she didn't come home after going out the night before, was the victim of an apparent random attack, police said Thursday at a news conference.
- New Pemberton, B.C., mid-air crash caused by 'blind spot': TSB
- The Transportation Safety Board concluded that white, fluffy clouds and the thin design of a glider made it difficult for the pilot of Cessna to avoid the fatal collision near Pemberton in 2013.
- Rescued seal pup dies: Vancouver Aquarium video
- A seal pup rescued from the Pacific Rim National Park on Vancouver Island has died at the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Scottish referendum could lead to B.C. flag flap
- If Scots vote 'Yes' for independence and the United Kingdom is no longer united, what does that mean for British Columbia's flag which proudly incorporates the Union Jack?
- Hurricane Odile: Canadian tourists return home on evacuation flights video
- Days after a hurricane forced the cancellation of all commercial flights out of the international airport in Los Cabos, Mexico, some of the first Canadians to return home land in Vancouver.