Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 7:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 2.
Snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. High zero.
|Snow||Snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- GO PUBLIC Facebook info sharing created Zoosk.com dating profile for married woman video
- An Ontario woman says she was 'mortified' to discover her personal Facebook information was used to create a Zoosk.com dating profile.
- Homicide investigators called to Surrey home video
- Homicide investigators have been called to the scene of an apparent homicide in Surrey.
- New Jeremy Clarkson: BBC host stranded in Trail, B.C.
- The host of one of the world's best-known television shows found himself stranded a small town in the B.C. interior this past weekend.
- Profile Canada's Smartest Person is a 22-year-old law student from Kamloops
- Braden Lauer was crowned the champion on Sunday night’s finale of Canada's Smartest Person. The CBC show challenges assumptions about what it means to be smart.
- Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries.