Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 12:00 AM PST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 104.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- John Furlong on abuse allegations: 'I forgive all of it'
- Former 2010 Olympics CEO makes his first major speech after abuse allegations case.
- Buy-Low Foods removes all 'red-listed' seafood from shelves
- Buy-Low Foods has become the first major grocer in North America to stop selling "red-listed" seafood, says sustainable seafood program SeaChoice.
- BC Hydro set to sign Site C dam construction contract worth $1.5B audio
- Fort St. John-based company is one in a consortium of contractors chosen as a preferred partner for the construction of the Site C dam.
- Recap Radim Vrbata leads Canucks over Wild video
- Radim Vrbata scored twice, Jannik Hansen once and the Vancouver Canucks held off the Minnesota Wild 3-2 Wednesday night.
- Burnaby 'demo-viction' rezoning projects advance to 2nd hearing
- The city says it needs to increase density to create new housing units