Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 19.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
24° | 3°
75° | 37°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
25° | 4°
77° | 39°
27° | 5°
81° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Christy's World board game takes aim at Premier Clark
- The ongoing contract dispute between B.C.'s teachers and the Liberal government has gotten a little more personal with the creation of a new board game called Christy's World.
- James Moore pitches changes to interprovincial trade video
- Industry Minister James Moore releases potential options for reforming trade between provinces, including throwing out the current Agreement on Internal Trade.
- James Rupert, UBC professor, allegedly recorded study participants undressing
- A former associate professor of kinesiology at UBC has been charged for allegedly secretly recording video of participants getting changed for a study.
- Dylan Armstrong to get Olympic bronze from Beijing Games
- After a long wait, Canadian shot putter Dylan Armstrong is finally going to receive an Olympic bronze medal for his third-place effort at the 2008 Beijing Games.
- Home invasion leads Vancouver man to jump from 7th floor balcony
- A bizarre daytime home invasion shut down Vancouver's Davie Street for more than an hour Tuesday afternoon, and sent two men in their 20s to hospital.