Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Rain over western sections. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 19.
Cloudy. Rain over western sections. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low plus 5.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Conservative MP says 'lack of a job' cause of missing and murdered indigenous women audio
- Conservative MP Bob Zimmer made comments at an all-candidates meeting in Fort St. John that left his opponent "flabbergasted" and drew a rebuke from one activist.
- New Carbon Engineering unveils groundbreaking carbon capture project in Squamish, B.C.
- The mountain air in Squamish, B.C., could soon be even fresher with the launch of a groundbreaking carbon capture operation.
- Swollen Members rapper Madchild, Subnoize founder Kevin Zinger sued in Battle Axe Warrior dispute
- A Chilliwack man claims he is owed profits earned in a partnership aimed at taking advantage of the rabid fan base of Swollen Members rapper Madchild.
- Hurricane Oho to impact B.C. coast
- Heavy rain, strong winds for the north and central coasts — a wet weekend for the South Coast.
- Gregor Robertson trashes Canada's record on climate change in Washington
- Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson has trashed the Canadian government's record on climate change in front of a distinguished audience at the U.S. State Department.