Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 1:00 AM PST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Low minus 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- White Rock looking 'somewhat' like a ghost town as businesses shutter
- One local entrepreneur says there are more vacancies than ever along the waterfront.
- A False Creek full of dolphins and orcas could soon be reality, says conservation group
- Imagine False Creek in downtown Vancouver teeming with dolphins, orcas and salmon swimming among the stand-up paddleboarders. That's what Jonn Matsen is working towards with his group, the Squamish Streamkeepers.
- How congested is Vancouver traffic? Depends who you ask
- It turns out to be a difficult question to answer — especially when experts don't even agree on how to define traffic congestion in the first place.
- Live Blog RECAP Oscars 2017: Hollywood twist ending as Moonlight wins after La La Land mixup
- Stunning error: Moonlight takes home best picture just moments after Faye Dunaway somehow accidentally announced that La La Land won.
- Eviction of francophone preschools in Vancouver renews debate over minority language rights
- Parents in Vancouver are rallying against the closure of two francophone preschools, saying the dearth of early schooling in French is a violation of their charter rights.