Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
ESE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Tim Stevenson's Sochi trip funding may be conflict of interest video
- If donations from developers pay for Vancouver city councillor Tim Stevenson's trip to Sochi to lobby the IOC for LGBT rights, the city is in a conflict of interest, say critics.
- Updated Body found in Fraserview is year's 6th Vancouver homicide
- Vancouver Police are investigating the year's sixth homicide after a body was found in the 2400 block of Ancaster Crescent between two houses. The male victim was shot.
- Exclusive More Tim Hortons workers accuse 'threatening' Fernie boss video
- Four more employees of the Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., have come forward after two of their former colleagues accused the owner of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- YVR jet fuel plan given environmental approval
- The B.C. government has granted conditional environmental approval to a controversial proposal that includes a pipeline through Richmond, tankers and a marine terminal.
- Furlong says RCMP letter exonerates him in abuse case
- Former Vancouver Olympic CEO John Furlong says the RCMP have "fully cleared" him in one of a series of allegations of sexual assault against him by former students.