Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Set Tatlayoko Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver oil spill: Squamish Nation demands 'priority' role in future response
- The Squamish Nation says it should have be notified much earlier after the bunker fuel spill in English Bay April 8 and is now demanding that the nation play a "priority-one role" in any oil spill response regime.
- Elmer Libertino homicide: police appeal to geotaggers for clues
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team hopes a group of people playing a geotagging game in Burnaby will provide the clues needed to solve the homicide of 33-year-old Elmer Libertino.
- Special needs kids forced to leave public school system advocates say audio
- An advocacy group is calling on the B.C. government to address gaps in the public school system after an online survey revealed more than half of polled parents have removed their special needs children from school because their needs aren't being met.
- Live Blog Surrey Vaisakhi parade draws hundreds of thousands
- Hundreds of thousands of people are taking part in today's Vaisakhi parade in Surrey, one of the largest Vaisakhi celebrations in the world outside of India.
- Calgary Zoo gorilla wraps itself in Canucks jersey video
- The Calgary Zoo had some fun with the the rivalry between the Calgary Flames and Vancouver Canucks. On Friday it placed a straw-filled Canucks jersey inside its gorilla habitat.