Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 12:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
SW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.
Rain changing to ice pellets in the evening then to rain at times heavy after midnight. Snow inland early in the evening. Rainfall amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Rain||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dartmouth cab driver a no-show for human rights hearing
- A Dartmouth mother says she's trying to get justice for her family through the Human Rights Commission after an incident with a cab driver three years ago she calls racial discrimination.
- Glen Assoun lawyers have long history with wrongful convictions
- In some of his first public comments after spending more than 16 years behind bars for a murder he says he didn't commit, Glen Assoun offered praise to his lawyers.
- Philip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' trial hears from accused video
- The jury in the James Landry murder trial heard from the accused for the first time Tuesday as court viewed tapes of his interviews with police about the disappearance of Philip Boudreau last year.
- Dalhousie University votes against divesting fossil fuel holdings audio
- The board of governors at Dalhousie University in Halifax has voted against divesting its holdings in fossil fuel companies despite a rigorous lobbying campaign from a student organization.
- Catie Miller killed in Hants County and moved to Halifax, police allege
- Halifax Regional Police believe Catherine Miller, a 29-year-old Dartmouth woman who has been missing for several months, was killed in Hants County and her body transported to Halifax, according to new documents filed in court.