Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 8:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending overnight then cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 2 Cape Breton volunteer firefighters charged in connection with 16 arsons
- Two volunteer firefighters in Florence, N.S., have been charged with arson after a rash of recent fires in the community.
- Herbicide use in Nova Scotian Crown forests panned by Ecology Action Centre
- The environmental group is alarmed that the provincial Department of Natural Resources appears to be softening its stance on the spraying of herbicides in Crown forests.
- New Canadian Blood Services needs donations from 8,000 Nova Scotians
- Canadian Blood Services says donations have fallen during July and August.
- Lawyer Duane Rhyno defending himself on breach of conditions charges
- A lawyer from Lower Sackville, N.S., is representing himself in an unusual battle against the RCMP and the Crown.
- Sobeys boycott to be expanded as grocer drops human rights appeal
- Despite Sobeys announcing it would drop its appeal of a ruling by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, a group of churches plans to expand a boycott against the grocer.