Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches along parts of the coast in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 10 except 19 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches spreading inland late in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 14.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia Power willing to work with customers shocked by high bills
- Nova Scotia Power says it's willing to work with customers who have received higher than usual power bills this month.
- Some bats with white-nose syndrome cured by bacteria, scientists say
- Researchers are cautiously optimistic about new trials that treated 150 bats for white-nose syndrome, a fungus that has decimated bat populations in Eastern Canada and the U.S.
- Halifax's Big Lift enters 'rivet busting phase': work expected to get louder
- Dartmouth residents who live near the Macdonald Bridge have noticed a sharp increase in overnight construction noise.
- CBRM launches Active Transportation Week
- The Cape Breton Regional Municipality launched Active Transportation Week on Monday, the start of a two year campaign to encourage people to walk, run and cycle.
- Ocean Tracking Network warns sea goers of rogue robot
- There's something unusual in the waters of Halifax harbour.