Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
W 35 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Snow changing to rain at times heavy near midnight. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Rainfall amount 30 to 40 mm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 60 gusting to 80 after midnight. Temperature rising to 8 by morning.
|Snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Maritime storm could dump 40 cm of snow in some areas
- Western Nova Scotia will likely be the hardest hit in Monday's storm, which could bring up to 40 centimetres of snow to some areas, said CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Burnside jail assaults nearly double for first 6 months of 2014
- The number of assaults at Nova Scotia's largest jail nearly doubled in the first six months of last year compared to the same period the year before.
- Ward family fundraiser brings in more than $25K
- A fundraiser for a family in Wyses Corner, N.S., has brought in thousands to help after three members of the family were murdered in January.
- Texting and driving fines increase in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia is increasing the penalty for those who use their cellphones while driving in an effort to crackdown on the dangerous habit.
- 5 reasons to get outside in February in Nova Scotia
- It's not all that hard to find things to love about February in Nova Scotia. Here are five reasons to get out of the house.