Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Flurries||Flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mobility plan meetings end with bus cancellation concerns in Spryfield
- A week of consultations on an integrated mobility plan ended with a meeting in Spryfield focused strongly on a recent council decision to eliminate a local bus route.
- Promoter sees pro soccer in Halifax as sport reaches 'tipping point'
- A Halifax sports promoter says the time is right for the municipality to get its own pro soccer team.
- Man travels 6,000 km to dine with the King of Donair
- The owners of King of Donair say the late Peter Gamoulakos came up with the donair back in the 1970s. He at first sold it out of his Bedford, N.S., pizza shop before moving to the famous Quinpool Road King of Donair shop in 1973. There it became part of late night, bar hopping Halifax lore.
- Fixing downtown Halifax's truck problem will have to wait
- A transportation consultant has pitched a harbour ferry and a rail shuttle to help cut congestion, but his ideas will have to wait until the port authority decides the future of one of its container terminals.
- Kings County CAO resigns in 'tsunami of change'
- Mayor Peter Muttart said the Nova Scotia municipality has had a series of "serious challenges" in recent years, but that Tom MacEwan's resignation as CAO was to further his own career.