Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then showers. Fog patches along the Atlantic coast. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19 except 12 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 early in the afternoon. High 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia Tories launch election campaign with promise to 'heal wounds'
- The governing Liberals have caused "anger and division," said Jamie Baillie as he launched the provincial Tories election campaign Saturday.
- Halifax mayor moonlights as stand-up comic for comedy festival Saturday
- Halifax Mayor Mike Savage, known for his off-the-cuff jokes and one-liners in council chambers, will take his humour to the stage of the Halifax Comedy Fest.
- Ria Mae, Classified rack up more ECMA wins
- There were double wins for Halifax singer Ria Mae and artist/producer Classified as more trophies were handed out at the 2017 East Coast Music Awards in Saint John.
- Anonymous donation pushes St. FX Syrian fundraiser past $100K
- The St FX community is celebrating a fundraising milestone a year ahead of their goal after receiving a $20,000 anonymous donation.
- Nova Scotia striped bass comeback prompts more study video
- Every day this week, federal Fisheries biologist Rod Bradford and a team from DFO are up at dawn checking a fish trap they've placed in the Shubenacadie River at Enfield near the Halifax Stanfield International Airport.