Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High 19 except 28 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. Low 13.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the morning. High 17 except 24 inland.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Motorcycle, deer collision leaves N.S. man in critical condition
- A 19-year-old man from Belmont is in hospital in critical condition after he hit a deer while riding a motorcycle.
- New David Wynn, Derek Bond honoured in Kentville softball tournament
- A softball tournament and silent auction is honouring a Mountie who was killed in the line of duty earlier this year and another one who was wounded in the same shooting, but survived.
- New Glace Bay Armoury renamed in honour of Guglielmo Marconi
- The Glace Bay Armoury was renamed in honour of wireless pioneer Guglielmo Marconi on Friday.
- Clinton Christie captured in Fairview after a month on the lam
- A man who hid in the trunk of a seized car in early June and then escaped police custody has been apprehended.
- Vinyl records make comeback with younger music fans audio
- The CBC's Lauren Bird found out why music lovers are trading in their shiny CDs for older, warmer sounding LPs.