Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Showers beginning this afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Fog retreating to the coast this morning. High 20 except 25 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog spreading inland this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the afternoon. Fog retreating to the coast in the morning. High 19 except 23 inland.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Cat gets North Sydney family out of bed before fire
- A former Nova Scotia politician is crediting his cat with getting him out of bed before a fire raced through his home.
- Shubenacadie band changes name to traditional Sipekne'katik
- The Shubenacadie band, Nova Scotia's second largest First Nations group, has restored the traditional spelling and pronunciation of its name and will now be known as Sipekne'katik.
- Catie Miller's family and friends step up search efforts
- Family and friends of Catherine (Catie) Miller have stepped up their efforts to find the missing 29-year-old Dartmouth woman.
- Paul Sobey lashes out at Northern Pulp Mill over smell
- Nova Scotia business leader Paul Sobey says he's fed up with the Northern Pulp Mill and the effects of the mill's smell and particulate matter on the town of Pictou.
- Toddler's death reveals 'fragmented' social services approach
- Nova Scotia's acting ombudsman has identified several shortcomings in the way the province dealt with the case of a toddler who died four years ago after authorities were alerted to concerns about his well-being.