Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Snow or rain
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 7:27 PM AST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 7:27 PM AST
Snow or ice pellets mixed with freezing rain changing to rain showers or drizzle overnight. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 10.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Flurries|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Meningitis vaccine could have saved Lower Sackville boy
- The Lower Sackville boy who died of meningitis this week was infected with a strain of bacteria that could have been covered by routine vaccines.
- Holocaust survivor Philip Riteman speaks about Auschwitz
- A Halifax man spoke today about the Nazi death camp Auschwitz, 70 years after Soviet troops liberated that landscape of horrors.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia blizzard eases, icy conditions continue
- Here's what you can expect across Nova Scotia as the blizzard starts to ease but icy conditions continue.
- Victor Chu creates $50M venture capital fund in Nova Scotia
- A Chinese businessman has created a $50-million private venture capital fund in Nova Scotia.
- National Energy Board kicks off promotional tour in Nova Scotia
- Canada's National Energy Board is embarking on a cross-country engagement tour to sell pipeline safety in an election year.