Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 overnight. Low minus 1.
Periods of snow changing to a few rain showers in the afternoon. Periods of rain along the coast in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm except rainfall amount 10 mm along the coast. Fog patches along the coast in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 3.
|Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash probe gets help from police drones video
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada investigators examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 in Halifax today are getting help from police drones.
- New Nova Scotia government writes off $12.2M in unpaid debt
- Nova Scotia is writing off $12.2 million in unpaid or uncollectable debts at the end of the 2014-15 fiscal year on Tuesday, although the government says it will continue in its debt collection efforts.
- New Irving to reactivate Dartmouth marine terminal
- Irving Oil is trying to reactivate its mothballed marine fuelling terminal on the Dartmouth waterfront as the regional energy giant adjusts to the shut down of the nearby Imperial Oil refinery.
- FORECAST Kalin Mitchell's forecast for March 30, 2015
- Good afternoon. The system I'm keeping track of today is a "double barrelled" low pressure system currently situated over Quebec. "Double barrelled" simply refers to the fact that the region of low pressure has two minimums or two centres of low pressure.