Set Guysborough as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow or rain beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
Periods of snow changing to rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Periods of snow mixed with rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nepal earthquake hits close to home for Berwick mother
- A Nova Scotia mother is watching developments in Nepal with much concern for her son who was travelling in that nation when the disastrous earthquake struck.
- Pothole season in Halifax off to an expensive start video
- Jason Annis thought it was just a dark spot in the road.
- Dartmouth patient missing for four days returned to hospital
- A patient who left a Dartmouth hospital earlier this week and didn't return as scheduled has been returned.
- Cape Breton University students facing 4 years of tuition increases
- Students at Cape Breton University are facing a three per cent tuition increase this coming school year and further increases over the next three years.
- Glace Bay PTSD sufferer says services need to be expanded
- A Glace Bay man who started a post-traumatic stress disorder support group says veterans are not the only people who need help and services need to be expanded.