Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
E 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Snow ending late this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High 6 except temperature steady near plus 2 along the Strait. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. High 8 except plus 3 along the Strait.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Karma chameleon: Artist forgives painting's thieves after one returns it face-to-face
- Julianne Harnish, whose original painting was stolen from a Flipburger restaurant in Halifax in March, says the missing artwork was returned in person — so she forgives the culprits.
- Dodge, duck, dip, dive: National dodgeball team tryouts hit Halifax
- About 300 people from coast to coast are taking part in a Dodgeball Canada tournament at Saint Mary's University.
- Dalhousie in search of a new musical composition for its 200th birthday
- Dalhousie University is seeking a newly written composition for brass quintet to be performed at the school's 200th anniversary.
- Groups on both sides of assisted-death debate want more transparency
- Advocates on both sides of the medically assisted dying debate say the Nova Scotia Health Authority should be more transparent about patients who apply to end their lives.
- Glace Bay minor hockey team wins Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup
- A Glace Bay, N.S., minor hockey team has won a national contest for exhibiting good behaviour on and off the ice by organizing a Valentine's Day celebration with residents of a local nursing home.