Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 10.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Peter MacKay called 'strong voice' as he announces he's stepping down video
- Peter MacKay's decision to bow out of politics is being greeted with both shock and warm wishes in Nova Scotia as the Central Nova MP turns his attention toward his growing family.
- Beluga whale sighting in Halifax Harbour sparks warning video
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada is warning people about a beluga whale spotted in the waters of Halifax Harbour this week.
- New Central Nova reacts to Peter MacKay's departure from politics
- People in Peter MacKay's riding are reacting to news that after 18 years representing the area, he's stepping down to spend more time with his family.
- Peter MacKay cites 'love for my family' as he bows out of federal politics video
- Peter MacKay's remarkable career in federal politics will end this fall after nearly 20 years as he focuses on his young family. With Prime Minister Stephen Harper at his side in Stellarton, N.S., MacKay said he still loves politics "but, simply put, I love my family more."
- New Artists sought for Halifax Common community art project
- The city is looking for artists from the aboriginal, African Nova Scotian and LGBT communities who can contribute original artwork for three new entrances to the northern entrances of the Halifax Common.