Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 this evening. Low minus 1.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy|
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Grass fire concerns prompt warnings from fire chiefs
- Sydney firefighters are already getting calls about grass fires as temperatures warm up and the snow melts.
- Updated New Brunswick flood concerns continue
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Hunting for Easter egg hunts this weekend?
- Time for the kids to get out the bonnets and baskets — the Easter Bunny hops by this weekend.