Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 9 except plus 4 in low lying inland areas. Risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CFB Halifax dockyard union boycotts federal charity program
- Anger over new parking fees and other federal restraint measures at CFB Halifax has led to a union boycott of the federal government's workplace charity program.
- St. Patrick’s high school demolition costs rising
- The estimated cost of demolishing the old St. Patrick’s High School in Halifax is now a $1 million more than the city had budgeted.
- Old Sambro Road house and shed destroyed by fire video
- Emergency crews are on the scene of a house fire on Old Sambro Road, near Halifax.
- Nova Scotia deficit forecast at $274.5M for 2014-2015
- The Nova Scotia government is forecasting a deficit of $274.5 million for this fiscal year, $4.5 million less than what was projected in the April budget.
- Bleeding man found unconscious on Hants County highway
- A 48-year-old man is in critical condition after he was found on the side of a Nova Scotia highway over the weekend, unconscious and bleeding from his head.