Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low 9.
Rain ending in the morning then clearing. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to 7 in the afternoon.
|Rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Facebook extortionist faces sentencing in Nova Scotia youth court
- A Nova Scotia teen is scheduled to be sentenced Friday in Youth Justice Court, after he was convicted of possession of child pornography and extortion.
- Canada election 2015: Poor overlooked in battle for middle class vote, says group
- Federal political parties are pandering to the middle class in this election and ignoring the plight of people living every day in poverty, a Halifax public housing resident said Thursday.
- New Cape Breton-Canso candidates forum sparks debate in Big Pond
- The two-hour debate included heated exchanges between Conservative Adam Rodgers and Liberal incumbent Rodger Cuzner, who has been in office for 15 years.
- 'Land bank' in Nova Scotia eyed for idle farmland problem
- The Nova Scotia Federation of Agriculture is working on a strategy to get more farmland into production around the province.
- Halifax water system to be fenced off from swimmers
- It is hard to keep the city's backup water supply clean when people and pets are using it as a swimming hole. That's why Halifax Water is having a fence installed along part of the Chain of Lakes trail.