Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NE 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 20 to 30 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow and blowing snow ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 5.
|Snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- FORECAST Nova Scotia blizzard brings whiteout conditions and up to 30 cm of snow
- A powerful nor'easter will move toward Sable Island tonight and then into the south coast of Newfoundland on Tuesday.
- Live Nova Scotia Storm Centre: Latest closures and travel details
- CBC Nova Scotia's Storm Centre gives you the latest in school cancellations, road conditions and business and community closures.
- Nova Scotia and Northern Pulp agree on water use rules
- Peace has been declared between the Nova Scotia government and Pictou County's paper mill after a year-long battle over environmental standards.
- P.E.I. mother delivers baby 3 months early to prepare for stem cell transplant
- Ben and Jenn McInnis's baby, Kane, was delivered three months early in Halifax because his mother has been receiving chemo treatments to manage an aggressive form of leukemia as she awaits a bone marrow transplant.
- New Gottingen Street co-op opens shared kitchen
- The Plan B Merchants Co-op hopes a new commercial kitchen will help small cooking businesses and bring in some much needed money.