Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy. A few showers after midnight. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lower Sackville fire guts abandoned home
- Around 8:30 pm Friday night, Halifax Fire & Rescue responded to a fire near 250 Sackville Drive in Lower Sackville.
- 4 British sailors charged with sexually assaulting woman in N.S. video
- Four members of Britain's Royal Navy have been accused of gang raping a woman at CFB Shearwater in Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia woman mocked by RCMP voice mail frustrated by delays
- A Nova Scotia woman is frustrated about the amount of time it's taking to deal with complaints she lodged against the RCMP after several officers inadvertently left a voice mail message in which they could be heard cursing and making light of a domestic assault she had reported.
- Alyssa Sippley, who lost parts of 4 limbs, moving closer to home
- Alyssa Sippley, a New Brunswick girl who lost parts of all four limbs to a rare bacterial infection, will leave the IWK Health Centre on Monday to return to New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia film tax credit meeting called 'productive and constructive'
- A meeting between representatives of Nova Scotia's film and television industry and the provincial Department of Finance about the planned tax credit cut ended on a positive note on Friday.