Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of snow or rain
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 15 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning then west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon then northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Liana's Ransom, tall ship, rescued near Gloucester, Mass. video
- The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued nine crew members from a disabled Canadian tall ship 93 kilometres east of Gloucester, Mass.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: 'Hard landing' too soft a term? video
- Aviation experts disagree with airline and Halifax airport officials characterizing Air Canada flight AC624's troubled descent qualifies as a "hard landing" — a relatively common event — rather than a crash.
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- Air Canada AC624: Catherine Ouellet searches for man who carried aunt from plane
- A Halifax woman is trying to find the man who picked up her 80-year-old aunt and carried her away from the wreckage of AC624.