Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
S 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning and ending late this afternoon. Risk of a thundershower. Local amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 27 except 22 along the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Crosby Stables owner recovering from bacterial infection at Falmouth home
- Kevin Crosby, owner of Crosby Stables, risked his life to save his horses in a barn fire last month. He's now recovering from a serious infection he received from burns during the rescue.
- New Berwick's Uncommon Common Art display includes a free lunch
- Community members take turns leaving a lunch in a picnic basket for a stranger each day.
- New Dives involving water flow among most hazardous, says expert
- Steve Donovan was at home in the Ottawa Valley reading about the Luke Seabrook's untimely diving death in Nova Scotia and it moved him to speak out.
- New Quadrus Investment fined $40K, but Halifax victims feel silenced
- Roberta and John Hancock, a Nova Scotia couple who lost much of their life savings to a financial advisor, are speaking out about the treatment they received from the Nova Scotia Securities Commission.
- New Nova Scotia film industry shrouded in uncertainty under tax incentive
- A Nova Scotia film industry worker says a cloud of uncertainty has shrouded the province's film industry since the implementation of a new incentive program, forcing many workers to find employment elsewhere with no major projects on the horizon.