Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6 except minus 1 along the Strait.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Timeline: How Liberals' teacher contract bill could be turned into law
- This morning the Nova Scotia House of Assembly will meet and the Liberal government will introduce a bill to impose a contract previously rejected by the province's 9,300 teachers.
- Nova Scotia school closures especially difficult for low-income families
- Low-income families in Nova Scotia are going to have some difficult decisions to make this week after the province cancelled classes for public school students.
- New Halifax Transit to study electric buses
- Halifax Transit says it is partnering with Nova Scotia Power to study various types of electric bus technology and where it could be most effective.
- Parents, students speak out against Nova Scotia school closures
- In the dispute between Nova Scotia educators and the government, parents and students in the province are taking sides — with most opting to stand firmly with teachers.
- Things for Nova Scotia students to do during teacher dispute
- Shortly after the province announced it would be shutting down public schools on Monday, a number of community organizations, businesses and parents started coming up with plans for children.