Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 7 except 13 along the Strait.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lake Centre woman dead after early morning crash
- A 38-year-old Lake Centre woman is dead after a single-vehicle crash on Lakefield Road Friday morning, according to RCMP.
- New Syrian refugee relief effort gets $50K donation from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government announced it will donate $50,000 to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to support the Syrian refugee relief effort
- Updated Canada added 12,000 jobs in August
- The Canadian economy added 12,000 jobs in August, but the unemployment rate ticked up to seven per cent as more people were looking for work, data released today shows.
- Gas jumps nearly six cents per litre
- The price of gas is more expensive for Nova Scotians heading into the long weekend.
- Melville residents upset with province over signage spelling error
- Residents of Melville, a small community outside of Port Hawkesbury, say they were horrified this week to see a new community sign with a major spelling error.