Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
N 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain mixed with snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low zero with frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 1 with frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Blue Nose Youth Run draws thousands
- Thousands of people joined the Blue Nose Youth Run Saturday morning.
- Sydney `hackathon` challenges techies
- Cape Breton techies are building computer programs from scratch in Sydney`s first hackathon.
- Worker falls in ocean in Digby accident
- RCMP in Nova Scotia are investigating after an excavator and its operator plunged into the ocean Saturday.
- Rescue attempt over for New Brunswick fishermen video
- The rescue attempt for two missing fishermen has been called off in New Brunswick, hours after one body was found.
- Roundup of Bluenose Marathon street closures
- Thousands are gearing up for this weekend's 10th annual Bluenose Marathon and motorists are being advised of street closures.