Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming northeast 20 before morning. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7 except zero along the Strait.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Cst. Desmond Lambert cleared of assault charge
- A Halifax police officer was cleared of an assault charge Friday.
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- About 200 people protested at Dalhousie University in Halifax today to demand action over misogynistic Facebook comments by some men in the faculty of dentistry.
- Talking Christmas tree debuts in Lower Sackville video
- If you’re pining for Woody the Talking Christmas Tree, we’ve got a real treet for you: a new talking tree has taken root in Lower Sackville.
- FORECAST Difficult travel conditions expected Christmas Eve and Day
- Next Tuesday a low pressure system travelling through the mid-western U.S. will begin and increase in strength in Ontario. At the same time some of its energy will spill out towards the eastern seaboard triggering the development of a second area of low pressure, a Nor'easter.
- New Zach Fucale traded by Mooseheads to Remparts
- The Halifax Mooseheads have traded star goaltender Zach Fucale to the Quebec Remparts, saying goodbye to the most decorated netminder in franchise history.