Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
ENE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 12.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 17.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Halifax police arrest man, recover firearm on city bus
- Halifax Regional Police arrested a man and recovered a firearm on a city bus this morning as they continue to investigate a report of a gunman in the downtown core.
- New Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon a poignant image of the day
- Chronicle Herald cartoonist Bruce MacKinnon is being heralded for his editoral cartoon. A powerful image on a day when many are at a loss for words.
- Ottawa shooting changes life on the hill for Nova Scotia MPs video
- The days of an open and available parliament are changing for Nova Scotia MPs returning to the House of Commons after Wednesday's shocking shooting.
- New Heavy rain, possible flooding in store for N.S., N.B.
- People living in parts of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are bracing for possible flooding as a slow-moving weather system threatens to dump between 50 and 100 millimetres of rain.
- Caregivers Nova Scotia offers relief for families taking care of loved ones
- A provincial organization dedicated to helping unpaid caregivers says there's an urgent need for its services, but many people still don't know it exists.