Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Snow and blowing snow changing to freezing rain in the morning then to periods of rain near noon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the morning. High plus 5.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow in the evening and ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 11.
|Periods of rain or freezing rain||Cloudy||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Rylee Sears memorial hockey game to be played Sunday
- A memorial hockey game honouring Rylee Sears, the 16-year-old Lower Sackville teen who died earlier this week of meningitis, will be held Sunday evening.
- Burnside jail camera 'distorted' when Eliahs Kent mistakenly released
- Cameras at the Central Nova Scotia Correctional Facility weren't working the day an inmate charged with attempted murder was mistakenly released from custody, CBC News has learned.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia to get mix of snow, ice pellets, freezing rain, rain
- There's some very messy weather headed our way to start the weekend, with a strengthening centre of low pressure is forecast to move up and over Nova Scotia on Friday night and through Saturday.
- Hope for Wildlife playing host to many injured owls
- It's the season for owls at Hope for Wildlife, an animal rehabilitation centre in Seaforth.
- Bluenose II steering system repair cost to be double expectations
- The price tag for fixing the Bluenose II is rising, yet again, after the Department of Transportation revealed the cost of fixing the hydraulic steering system is twice as much as what was expected.