Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending before morning then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening then changing to ice pellets then changing to rain overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.
- Harley Lawrence death highlights battle to help mentally ill
- When Doug Greene heard his homeless friend had died in a burning bus shelter in a small town in Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley, it reminded him of his own vulnerability.
- Bodychecking ban gets mixed reaction at Challenge Cup
- Mixed reaction continues to Hockey Canada's recent rule that bans body contact for children under 13-years-old.