Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early this evening then becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 28. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Northwood residents say Nova Scotia must increase food funding
- A long-term care facility in Halifax says cuts by the Nova Scotia government have forced them to chop their food spending to about half of what inmates in a nearby jail get.
- Wind turbine collapse investigated in Nova Scotia
- A wind turbine in Cape Breton has collapsed while crews performed routine maintenance. No one was injured and staff were able to evacuate the site before the 80-metre turbine fell.
- Halifax Needham candidates all have their challenges
- Voters in the district of Halifax Needham head to the polls next week and all of the candidates face challenges going into the vote.
- Dill Family Farm blames dry weather for smaller giant pumpkins
- The giant pumpkins Dill Family Farms supplies for the annual Windsor Pumpkin Regatta are only half the size they should be. Danny Dill blames the weather.
- Off-duty police officer helps save cyclist after St. Margarets Bay Road hit and run
- An off-duty police officer had only one thought when she saw a cyclist fly into the air after being hit by a truck — slam on her brakes and help.