Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
SE 15 km/h
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of freezing rain along parts of the coast in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 2 except zero along parts of the coast.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Traffic conditions and weather in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- David William Rose identified as south-end homicide victim
- Halifax police have identified the man they found dead in a South Street rooming house on Sunday night.
- Lake Fletcher portage spot could be off-limits to public
- A canal commission in Nova Scotia warns the public could be on the verge of losing the only spot to portage between Lake Thomas and Lake Fletcher in Fall River.
- New No charges after man found dead in Liverpool jail cell
- The agency that investigates serious incidents involving police in Nova Scotia says there are no grounds for charges in the death of a man who stopped breathing in RCMP custody last summer.
- Too old to give blood at 71, would-be Halifax donor told
- Canadian Blood Services often runs ads asking people to give the gift of life, but one 71-year-old man who wanted to donate blood in Nova Scotia said he was turned down because of his age.