Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
S 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Controversial bill to impose contract on teachers passed into law
- Bill 75 has passed its third and final reading in the Nova Scotia legislature
- Cape Breton film gets 'overwhelming' reaction at Berlin film festival
- A film created entirely in Cape Breton is making a splash on European screens, appearing in four sold-out shows at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Halifax's stormwater charge is coming back
- The fee was originally put on the water bill after the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board ordered the municipality in 2013 to pay an annual bill of $3.9 million to Halifax Water.
- 'There are tons of jobs': Lunenburg County plans cross-country marketing tour
- This summer, a bright yellow camper straight out of the 1970s will leave Nova Scotia on a cross-Canada tour to entice people to move to Lunenburg County for work.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News February 21, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories