Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this morning. High plus 4. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning this evening. Amount 2 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
Rain showers or a few flurries ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 5.
|Rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Art thief John Tillman's infamous collection on its way back to owners
- RCMP are touring Nova Scotia returning items stolen by notorious art thief John Tillman.
- What's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax
- A list of what's open and closed during Easter weekend in Halifax.
- Drug abusers to have court monitored treatment program
- Nova Scotia is launching a court-monitored drug treatment pilot program.
- Mudslide cleanup clears road near Margaree Forks
- The Cabot Trail near Margaree Forks opened both lanes Friday afternoon after one lane was closed due to a mudslide Wednesday.
- Antigonish County road out of ambulance's reach
- Residents in Antigonish County are concerned about a road that has become impassable due to flood conditions.