Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Live Blog Nova Scotia health bill debate heads into night sitting video
- The law amendments continues to hear from the 60 speakers who signed up to have their say on controversial Bill 1 at the legislature.
- Halifax's accessible-taxi changes put on hold audio
- Proposed changes to Halifax’s taxi rules were put on hold Wednesday after cab drivers raised concerns about increasing the number of wheelchair-accessible vans.
- Lawyer Duane Alan Rhyno charged with human trafficking
- A Nova Scotia lawyer has been charged with human trafficking and prostitution-related offences.
- Nova Scotia texting-while-driving penalties increasing
- Nova Scotia will soon increase fines and penalties for texting while driving.
- New RCMP in Pictou County make their largest outdoor grow-op bust
- RCMP in Pictou County, Nova Scotia have dismantled what they call a large outdoor marijuana grow-op in the community of Piedmont.