Cape George, NS
Set Cape George as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High zero.
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lighthouse near Lockeport at risk of collapsing, group says
- Drone photographer Larry Peyton hopes to photograph the Gull Rock Lighthouse near Lockeport, N.S., before winter, in case it collapses in a storm. The lighthouse, built in the 1850s, is quickly deteriorating, which worries the community.
- Updated 'Swarming' at Halifax Commons Sunday morning leaves three hurt
- A group of young people punched and kicked three people near the Oval on the Halifax Commons early Sunday morning. One victim's wallet was stolen.
- New Landon Webb missing again from Truro area
- A man who went missing and was eventually found in Edmonton has disappeared again.
- Search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau to resume Sunday
- About 80 people, a helicopter and a tracking dog were involved in Saturday's search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau. No signs of the man were found but optimism remains high.
- Pet Parade kicks off Christmas season on Quinpool Road
- The annual tradition — now in its sixth year — had furry friends of all sizes walking up Quinpool Road with Santa.